Our First Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

I needed to turn Zoé over to continue. I nudged her gently to release the pillow below her stomach. She flattened down and I began raining kisses down on her back as I moved upwards across her body. I moved my lips closer to her left ear and flicked my tongue across it. "Zoé, it's time to roll over" I whispered. My hands never broke contact with her as she turned between my thighs. I checked her eyes were still covered and bent down close to her face to remind her of the no_touching_me rule – she could touch herself whenever and however she wanted and she didn't need to ask permission or hesitate. Before I went back to work, I held my face close to hers – she knew I was there and her mouth parted to invite me for a kiss – but I just let my tongue gently tickle her lips. I could see the look of frustration rush across her face so I went back to work before I got bitten!

The arms need attention too – and each finger wanted some playtime – they got it! By the time I had finished tweaking and kneading her fingers, the palm had become ultra-sensitive. Running my tongue across it and along the wrist was dangerous as her hand kept trying to grab something – Bad Zoé again! But it was probably my fault, I was enjoying myself more than I thought possible!.

Her chest was standing there proudly – two magnificent orbs. Despite her naturally very dark skin, there was still a distinct pattern of suntan lines. I used those lines as a natural guiding road map to caress and nurture - prompting the animal noises coming from Zoé's open mouth. Around and around I went, occasionally, a wrist or the tip of a finger would graze a nipple and a shudder would start and then quickly finish. The intensity was showing as Zoé's head started to flick from side to side depending on where the latest touch had come from. I slowed the motions of the massage to allow my body to lean forward – first the tongue would draw circles around each nipple, the circles were getting smaller and smaller. Then the tongue found it's targets and the lips were brought in as reinforcements. Flicking, sucking, nibbling and gently biting. Zoé's arms were now flailing about – perhaps they wanted to grab me or hit me, but she knew they weren't allowed.

That was cruel of me, but she hadn't said stop and I'm just a man, so I kept going!

I was now back to those delicious legs. The muscles on the front of the thigh needed work and I was the man for them. Working on those muscles properly, I had to have each leg bent at the knee and I was in between them. I could see her womanhood gleaming up at me. She was beautifully trimmed. The hair there was very short without being spiky, no curly sheep's wool here and just a tuft slightly longer to mark the top. My hands spent a considerable time on those thighs and I stretched the legs up high to ensure that I was getting to all of the muscle that was needed. The sight of her was driving me crazy though – I just wanted to eat her, NOW! After reaching the end of her thighs, I allowed my hands to roam across her lower stomach. My body was still between her legs as I bent lower and lower for a better look. Each hand would cross the lower stomach and then dive down the opposite side of her pussy. Sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. I let pressure be a variable after that as my fingers caressed the plump skin around her dripping wet slit. She was wet, so damn wet, adding oil was almost a waste but I did it as this was a massage after all! With the tips of two fingers, I nudged the loose folds of skin that cover the clitoris, left then right, then again and again. Each time, a nugghgh sound come from the blindfolded head on the other end of this magnificent body.

Then I picked up the pace – occasionally letting the skin fold back to reveal the little nub of pleasure. That was with my right hand, my left was knocking at the door and wanting to be let it. There was no stopping me. One finger, then two. With my hand turned palm up, I could rub the side of her vaginal entrance with the tips of my fingers. Not all women react to this, but Zoé was becoming difficult to control.

I let the speed increase with my left hand and with my right, I pulled back the skin over her clit and allowed my tongue free access. At first slowly and then with varying frequency. Zoé's legs were starting to press against my shoulders and the noises were getting louder.

Knowing what frequency and when is difficult for a new partner and success is sometimes more down to chance than anything else – but a partner who participates and guides is a blessing and I suddenly felt one of Zoé's hands on the back of my head, then the other. She wanted to control the pace; she wanted satisfaction and onherterms. She was pushing my head intently, and then with the moaning getting louder, her fingers were in front of me – mixing it with my tongue. I let my tongue sink lower and replace my two fingers – I was drinking this woman with each and every passage of my tongue – her back had started to arch and one hand came back behind my head to push me harder into her. She started to tremble from deep inside and her legs were squeezing me harder and harder as she suddenly came in waves – a deep shuddering went through her and a cry of satisfaction shot from her lips.

Our movements slowed then stopped as she became ultra-sensitive and couldn't stand any more. I continued to kiss her inner thighs – I was over the moon at how she had reacted – it was as if she knew what she wanted and knew how to get it with my help. We were made for this moment! We paused, soaking up the moment. We were both breathing raggedly and we needed to recover our breath.

As her legs relaxed their grip on me, I slid up her body, aided greatly by the oil now on both of us. I kissed a nipple gently on the way which provoked a shudder. With my right hand I pulled a sheet up over us and with my left, I slid the blindfold up and off. As I placed my weight gently upon her, I kissed her deeply.

"I hope the night doesn't end" I said gently...

Part 5

The oil between us felt great as our bodies stretched mutually against each other. We were looking deep into each other's eyes with an intent that shouted pleasure from the rooftops. Our hands were tightly clasped together and I stretched her arms out way above our heads, playfully nibbling under her shoulders when I wanted to make her squirm – I had an interest, as she moved, my hardness was being caressed by her body so I was not in any position to even think for one minute about stopping. Zoé had a dreamy look on her face and her eternal smile was ever present, in hindsight, I think she was planning the next few hours in her mind and my body was ready – more than ready, I was beyond ready, I wanted to be inside this woman and I was becoming desperate.

I was still wearing my briefs and I was not particularly comfortable – but my mind had been otherwise occupied on the creature who was with me up until now. Needless to say, pre-cum had soaked the material through to a point I could not have imagined possible – where did that all come from I wondered! One of Zoés hands managed to free itself from my grasp and was starting to wander – the nails gently stroking my back as the fingers played a tune while wandering lower. When they found the waistband of my briefs – there was a moment where the fingers tapped inquisitively upon it before one finger slipped underneath and started to run around to the side under the material – when it reached the point where our bodies were touching, it could move no further but the silent request on Zoé's face said it all... roll over, I want to explore...

As I slid to one side, the arm that was above Zoé's head became my pillow and my head was close to her cheek. I stole the opportunity to take a deep interest in the ear in front of me. This provoked plenty of delicious murmuring sounds from Zoé but soon, I would be the one murmuring deeply... her fingers under the elastic of my shorts had found the head they were looking for. A head that was red with blood and leaking fluid uncontrollably. A head that was screaming for release from it's fabric prison and for the warmth of another's hand upon it. One finger was running in circles around that sensitive head right now and the elastic was being stretched up and over to give the head some room to breathe. With the elastic now stretched, the head and the body were now free – I lifted the lower half of my body up to allow the garment to descend and then kicked it off with my legs. I was now, finally, as naked as Zoé and the heat from her body now had free access to the most sensitive parts of mine. I pressed my hardness against her hip as if she needed any reminding of how much turned on I was – she pushed back and the result rolled me further onto my back with Zoé now on her side and still my head comfortably cradled by her left arm – I was in skin heaven!

By now, Zoé's right fingers had re-found their target and they were busy exploring. As an avid cyclist, my legs have been shaven for many years and to eliminate all source of friction, I shave up past the legs and around the balls – this makes for smooth riding and an even smoother sensation when someone is caressing down there! The residue of oil was everywhere and my dick was adding it's own lubrication with each caressing touch. Lightly, the fingers would drag a path up from deep between my legs, following the network of throbbing veins, up the swollen member to the head. Some of the head was protected by the foreskin but it took little teasing for the skin to roll back and the head to be exposed – exposed to a million tiny electric shocks as her fingers ran around it, first one way, then another. All the time, Zoé was observing the effect this was having on me – she probably saw my eyes roll to the back of my head as each new touch brought it's lot of sensations! When her fist enclosed my member and started to gently pump the skin up and down, I groaned loudly and warned that I would not last long, so strong had been my desperation to live this moment.

"Don't worry" she replied, "We'll have plenty of other opportunities"... and with these words, the arm that had been my pillow disappeared as it slid out from under me. Zoé's face was in front of mine and one of her nipples was grazing my chest as she bent over to kiss me – deeply, her tongue reaching new, hitherto unexplored corners of my mouth as she insisted. All the time, her right hand was stroking my dick, slowly up and down, sometimes squeezing, sometimes light like a feather. I was groaning now – I wanted this to last but I knew it wasn't going to be possible.

As she broke off our kiss, she leant up to close each eyelid with her lips and give me a message to relax... relax??? That was going to be impossible. The next I knew, I could feel her warm breath on my chest as she shuffled lower. My nipples, not normally especially sensitive were on fire as she caressed them with her tongue. A trail of kisses later and I could feel her breath on my penis. At first, the air was cooling, then as she got closer, the warmth got more intense and as her tongue touched the tip, I nearly came right away, only the firmness of her grip on the base of my dick kept me under control!

Her tongue was focused on the leaking tip, she was milking me and drinking it up. My head was spiraling and I felt totally out of control. As she decided that the milking was obeying the law of diminishing returns, the tongue started to circle around the head – "Oh God, don't ever stop!" I cried. This was no ordinary blowjob, Zoé was the business and the firm hand around the base was stopping my excitement running away with me. When she had finished with every nook and cranny of the head, her tongue took a trip down to the base and back up again before plunging her head down over the whole thing – oh the pleasure was as intense as the heat from her mouth! She could sense I was dying to let go but she wouldn't let me come, just some deep, slow movements of her mouth with a tongue that went EVERYwhere it wanted!

As my mind was desperately searching for a solution to end this sweet torture, she let go of my dick and slid gracefully up to look me in the eye "I need you inside me, NOW. Fuck me Peter, NOW!" I swear to god, a woman who can talk like that when aroused is a woman made in heaven – the average man melts in front of such a request and I was nothing but an average man. I remember gibbering something that sounded unintelligible about the condoms in the bedside drawer – it has been a long time since I used something as protection (for both of us) but she was on them in a flash. Ripping open the packet, I felt a warm sweet hand holding me up away from my belly. The condom was positioned and ready to roll down – and damn, she used her mouth to roll it all of the way down – argghhhhhh!

Before I could recover from that latest sweet blow and consider which position to start with, she was astride me and using herself to control and position our bodies. Her sopping wet pussy was pressed against my dick as she looked deeply down at me and held my arms pinned back to the sides of my head. "I'm in charge now dear, I'll say when and how!" I could feel my body starting to tremble, the sensations were so intense. She was using her wetness to slide back and forth across my dick, never letting me enter, just half enveloping me with her soft wet lips. "Oh please" I cried, "I can't take any more. I need release and we'll come back to this... forgive me". I'm not sure she heard me, as her eyes were closed and she was lost in her own sensations – but suddenly, as if it was meant to happen, the head of my dick found her opening – just a centimeter or two – the sensation even with a condom was mind-blowing. Zoé seemed to tense up, as if she was readying herself and then she settled down to let me penetrate her a little more, each movement up and down took me deeper inside Zoé. Each stroke brought a stronger sigh from her lips – it was so beautiful to watch her, I almost forgot what was happening to me.

Zoé knew I couldn't last – she knew she was killing me softly, she decided to finish this and come back for more later. She got up off her knees and crouched over me. She let her body descend slowly until the penetration hurt both of us, then, slowly at first, she began flexing her hips and knees to pump me. Sweet Jesus, it felt like a thousand women were masturbating me all at once. Our bodies hardly made contact except between our sexes, the heat was out of this world and my senses were in overload – she couldn't have stopped me coming even if she had wanted to! When I came, I was trembling violently, like nothing else before in my life!

How had this woman turned me on so deeply? What planet was she from?

When she realized that I was spent, she slowed down the pumping to a dead crawl but didn't stop – that smile was beaming down at me and I almost didn't know which way to look – I was certain I'd experienced a pleasure that men only experience rarely in life and I was certain I wanted to do the same for Zoé – over and over and over again!

12