Our First Night Ch. 01

Story Info
A short story about a sub and her Master's first night.
1.9k words
4.19
13.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing at His doorstep, my heart thudding loudly in my chest. I knew that I needed to knock, but I was too scared. What was I doing? Was this really what I wanted? What if I didn't please him?

I had only been His sub for a week, and this was to be our first whole night together. We had had some amazing experiences so far in a public back alley and a memorable time in a BJs parking lot involving...well BJs. But those are stories for another time. I had finally agreed to be His sub, fully and completely. And tonight we would have a night of the unbelievable passion that I had been craving my entire adult life.

I was scared because I had never been a sub before. I didn't really know what to expect. It's not like I'm pain or anything – but I knew from a couple of experiences with my past "vanilla" boyfriends that a little bit of pain (and a lot of domination) during sex could be a huge turn on for me. I had read enough on-line to finally convince myself that I wasn't a freak. But what if He was too rough? Too demanding? Even worse, what if I couldn't be enough for Him?

But no, I thought as I felt my heartbeat slow. I had gotten to know Him. I knew that He wasn't cruel – just the opposite. He was oddly...caring. And He had never pushed me too far before. Our times together hadn't been scary at all, just incredible. Perfect. And the way I drove Him crazy made me crazy. I loved that I could turn Him on so easily, and I loved making Him cum. I was ready.

When I knocked, I heard Him walk to the door, and my heart started beating fast again – this time in anticipation. I lowered my eyes, not wanting to look at Him immediately, not wanting to break this spell, this amazing nervousness and excitement that I could feel making me wet already.

"Well hello there, my pet. You are right on time. I trust you are prepared for tonight?"

I was. He had instructed me to shave, and told me under no circumstances to wear any panties under my skirt. The lack of hair and panties was making a mess of my thighs and skirt – I was an absolute wet mess under my clothes, which I suspected was his plan all along.

"Yes Sir," I replied while waiting on his doorstep. "I have followed your instructions, Sir."

Without warning, He lifted my skirt. I was exposed in front of anyone looking out of their window! I couldn't help myself; I looked at Him in shock and took an involuntary step back, loosening his grip on my clothing and helping it fall back into place.

"Well, my pet, you followed instructions, but you already misbehave. You are mine, and I will inspect you whenever I please. You're new at this, so I won't punish you, but do not do it again. You have been warned."

"Yes Sir." I blushed and looked down, embarrassed that I had already displeased Him, and wasn't even inside yet. It amazed me how ashamed I felt for letting Him down.

"Come in out of the cold. And don't worry, you can make mistakes. Just don't make them twice."

I walked in, vowing to myself that I wouldn't displease Him again tonight. When I was inside, I stood in the middle of the room with my head down. He walked up behind me, and brushing my long red hair aside, started kissing and nibbling my neck the way He knew I liked. I shivered, completely lost in the feeling. He moved around me, His gentle kisses becoming more forceful; his nibbles becoming bites. By the time He was in front of me, I had almost lost it. I was shaking, and my juices were completely soaking my thighs. He kissed me on the lips then, and as He did He fastened my collar around my neck.

"Miss this?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, I have missed it very much."

"Good girl. Now I want you to go in the room over there, and take off all of your clothes. There is a blindfold on the bed. Put it on, and kneel on the floor facing the door with your knees shoulder width apart and your hands clasped behind your back. Go now."

I went. This time, I didn't hesitate, and didn't question. When I got into the room, I was too excited to even look around first – I just did as He had instructed.

I sat kneeling there on his soft carpet for what felt like an eternity. I couldn't see anything past the blindfold, and I felt terribly exposed with my knees apart and my breasts jutting out. I could hear Him in the other room, making some soft noises. I heard the microwave beep. I heard a silverware drawer open. Was He having a snack while I waited for Him? What was taking so long?

Every second I waited was pure torture. I was shaking from head to toe in anticipation, waiting for the release that I had been denying myself all week on His orders. I felt every movement of air on my exposed body, and my nipples were probably the most erect they have ever been. The blindfold mixed with the promise of what was to come had my every nerve ending on edge – and every feeling was making me more and more excited by the minute.

Finally, I heard the door open, and the rush of air across my exposed skin felt so much like a caress that I almost came right then. I had never been so turned on, so exposed, so alive.

"You follow orders well, my pet. How should I reward you?"

"I would like to cum, Sir." I panted. I could barely even speak I was so excited.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, pet, you will finally cum tonight. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I plan on enjoying this for a while before I let you have what you want. Your orgasms belong to me now, and you will only cum when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I said. I was a little scared though – would I be able to hold back? I felt like I would explode with the simplest touch!

He walked over to me then, and I heard him place something on the floor next to me. I wondered what it was, and for the first time thought that maybe I should have looked around a little before blindfolding myself. I had no idea what he had in store for me.

"I am going to use some special wax on you, pet. It is warm, but won't burn you. When it is rubbed in, it turns to a type of body oil. If it is too hot for you, then I want you to say one of your safe words. Tell me your safe words so I know you understand."

"Yellow to slow down, Red to stop," I replied immediately. We had discussed this prior to meeting, and I made sure to remember them. Being so new to this, I didn't know what my limits would be, and I was relieved that I had an out if needed.

"And I'm going to give you a third – Green. Green means that you can take more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" I wasn't sure that I would ever use it, but I filed it away with all of the other things I had learned over the past weeks talking to Him.

"Good. Now I'm going to bind your hands behind your back. I like looking at you like this, and don't want you to move."

I felt Him kneel down behind me and gently wrap my wrists with a soft rope. It was just tight enough so I couldn't release my arms, but loose enough that it didn't hurt. He was good at tying knots, it appeared.

I heard Him move again, and my pulse quickened. I had just enough time to wonder what it would be like, when all of a sudden I felt something quite hot – not quite scalding, but certainly uncomfortable – drip down between my breasts. I jumped a little, I couldn't help it. But before I could say anything, He was rubbing it in, massaging it onto my chest while kissing my neck and ear. It felt like heaven, better than my widest dream. I realized that I was moaning, almost whimpering in pleasure.

While He was still kissing me, I felt another burn, this time right on my nipple. I jumped again, but He was right there, rubbing it in and distracting me with His wandering kisses. Again the burn, on my other nipple. This time I didn't jump, and was rewarded with Him rubbing in the soft wax while tormenting me with his mouth. I was moaning more loudly now, with my head tossed back and my breasts pushed forward, no longer caring about the burning, wanting it even, so that I could feel His hands all over me, rubbing in the oily wax while He kissed me. He did this over and over again, and it drove me absolutely wild.

I was like an animal, I couldn't control my body. I rocked back and forth, trying desperately to feel some friction between my legs as He worked on my body; first the pain, then the pleasure. I couldn't even distinguish between them anymore, they were the same. He poured the wax in small doses all over my body – my stomach, my ass, my thighs. He bent me backwards and forwards to get a better angle, but all the while He wouldn't touch me where I needed it the most. The pleasure was becoming pain as He drove me closer to the edge. But I couldn't reach the edge, couldn't jump off the cliff because He didn't give me permission.

Over and over He tortured me and brought me so close, kissing and touching me everywhere – my thighs, feet, neck, belly and everywhere in between, and then bringing me back by kissing my mouth softly and slowly as my shaking slowed. But He wouldn't touch me there, where I needed it. I found myself begging, "Please, Sir, Please. Please touch me! Let me cum!" over and over, like a broken toy, and felt tears fall from my eyes in both happiness and pain.

Just as I was about to give up, to scream "RED!" for my sanity alone, to stop this torture, I felt another burn, hotter than the rest. He must have used more wax than before, because it hurt. I did scream then, but at the same moment he pushed his fingers into my waiting pussy and said "Cum now." I couldn't control it, the pain and the relief of having Him inside of me pushed me off the edge of oblivion, and I screamed louder and louder as my body constricted around the fingers that were pushing inside of me, over and over again.

I don't know how long I screamed, but when it was over, I felt my muscles give out. He caught me before I fell onto the floor, and held me, rubbing my back as I regained my self control, whispering in my ear how well I did, and how much I pleased Him. We sat like that until I was able to support my weight again. He removed my blindfold and restraints, and looking directly in my eyes with a look of hunger I had never seen before said, "Now it's my turn."