Our First Night Out

Story Info
Our first night out as a couple ends In a horny encounter.
1.8k words
2.96
46k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The following is a true story from the diary my wife and I keep of our sex and is therefore written as a diary entry. If you are offended easily or chauvinistic please exit this story now"

My now wife and I had been together for 6 months, and due to us having a very busy work life we had never been able to go out together.

Both of us being fed up of this and needing a break, we both booked a night of work and went out to a pub we used to frequent in our late teens.

Jess had chosen to wear a very short tight fitting red dress that clung to her slim figure. The dress stopped several inches below her little round ass which allowed me to see plenty of her legs. She went braless allowing the dress to hold her 36D breasts in place. She pulled on a pair of black fishnet tights allowing her freshly shaved pussy to be free underneath; then finished the outfit with a pair of black platform boots that added an extra five inches to her already statuesque frame( she stands 5'11 barefoot and I am only 5'8)

My cock was stiffening in my jeans as she stood before me smiling awaiting my approval which I gave with a lengthy lust fuelled kiss. The kiss was broken with the harsh sound of the taxi's horn which we had ordered.

We arrived at the pub and headed straight for the bar both getting in a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale, then headed to the pool table. We played a few games of pool and drunk a three more beers and be began to flirt with each other. Jess would lean over the pool table with her legs spread allowing her skirt to ride up showing her bare ass and naked pussy to me before taking a shot and then rearranging the hem of her dress; then acting like nothing had happened.

my cock was now constantly hard as her pussy glistened under the pool light through the net material which clung tightly to her lips. I would respond with kisses, bites and the occasional caress of her breasts and ass cheeks.

Jess had finished her beer and told me she was going to get another while I went to the toilet to attempt to urinate with a throbbing dick. When I returned the DJ was asking on Jessica's behalf if I would marry her in front of the whole pub.

Embarrassed at first I walked over to her and asked if she was serious, which she replied Jess and gave be a big Kiss. (I had loved her for seven years before but sadly other things had happened in our lives to prevent us being together, until three years ago.) I answered yes and we sat down to cheers from the pub. We drank some more and talked about the past and how we had both wished we could have gotten together sooner.

The happiness was not to last however as drink had gotten the better of the both of us and we began to argue over who's fault it was that we hadn't made things happen. The argument become so loud that the bar staff called the police.

As the officers tried to remove us from the pub I began to resist which resulted in the both of us being cuffed and packed into the back of a car and taken to the local police station.

The station is small and on a week night like this night has very few staff. In fact the entire time we were in there I only saw one of the officers who arrested us and his sgt. We were booked in and put in cells opposite each other. It seemed like we were in there for hours occasionally hearing foot steps walk down the corridor. The silence and the cold bleakness of the cell had quickly sobered me up, and my thoughts quickly turned to what I had gotten us into.

I sat there pondering about our fates when the letter box was opened on my door. The officer who had arrested us and booked us in stood in front of me. To this day I don't know where his colleague went. he told me that they were going to let us go with out any charges but had to do a few things first.

Before I could say anything to him he turned his back and walked into Jess's cell which I could now see was already open he then sat on the bench looking directly at me and took hold of my wife's hand and pulled him towards her.

She sat on his lap and looked over her shoulder and gave me a wicked smile, one I had never seen before but have many times since that night. She then turned around and warped her arms around his neck and began to passionately kiss him slowly grinding on his lap.

I watched completely stunned, a sickness flushed over me as I watched his hands as he pulled her breasts out over the top of her dress and began to roughly fondle them something I know drives her wild. He broke their kiss after a few minutes and whispered something to my wife. It made her giggle like a naughty sixth former, she stood up and lifted up the bottom over her dress turning around as she did.

I know she was showing me her ass and pussy as much as she was him. She then turned her back to me and dropped to her knees, I could just see enough to see that she was pulling his cock free from his trousers before she lowered her head onto it.

Jessica gives the best head I have ever received and deep throats with ease. I watched as her head bobbed up and down as she skilfully throat fucked his shaft, occasionally pausing to focus on his head before swallowing his full length again.

I couldn't believe she was sucking another man's cock on the same night she had asked me to marry her. I felt sick, angry and jealous all at the same time; Yet I couldn't deny how aroused I was, My cock was pressing so hard against my jeans I had to undo them and release them from my boxers, which were already stained with my pre-come.

The cop took hold of her head and quietly said something to her as she looked him in the eyes. Yes nodded agreeing to whatever he had said and she rose and turned to face me the officer slid towards the edge of the bench as Jess stood with a leg either side of his, her eyes never breaking contact with mine. She tore open the crotch of her fishnets and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, (which was not much bigger than mine however he did just beat me in girth and I am a good 5 inches).

I begged her not to fuck him especially bare back, she had make me take an STI test before we even had sex for the first time. She just looked at me and smiled that wicked smile as she mouthed the words I love you. She ground on him hard as he pistoned his cock in and out of my wife's wet pussy. I the sounds of his dick drilling out my her moist cunt seemed to echo around the walls of my cell, and I took hold off my cock and began to wank.

In between arcing her head back to kiss her lover, she would tell me how amazing his cock felt inside her, and she was doing this for me. she even told me she loved him as he brought her to a quivering orgasm. She finally lost focus of me and began to beg the officer to fuck her harder which he happily did he filled her with his hot come. they both stood up and she bent over her ass facing me as she sucked his cock clean. I could see his come dripping from her gaping pussy running down the inside of her right thigh. It was all I could take and I shot my load over the back of the steel door.

She covered herself up and he led her out of the cell. He stopped to tell me that he was taking her home and then he would be back for me, as they wanted to make sure we didn't fight in the station. He then shut my letter box and I listened to their foot steps until I could no longer hear them.

I sat there in my cell, my cock slowly going limp as the feelings of jealousy and depression took hold of me. I had just watched my wife to be fucking a stranger willingly and taunting me as she did. The images of the show swam around my head.

At some point I must have fallen asleep because I was awoken rudely by a female police officer. She escorted me out of the station, and didn't say anything to me the whole way. She just gave me a knowing look every so often.

I stepped outside into the morning daylight and looked at my phone which I had just been handed back. It was 11 in the morning, and I had been taken to the station at 9:30 the night before. I called a taxi and went home.

I entered the house and looked downstairs for Jess, but she wasn't there so I went up to our bedroom to find her sleeping in our bed her clothes in a heap on the floor. I stripped off and climbed into bed next to her, which inadvertently woke her up, she reeked of sex and I could taste stale come on her breath.

She took hold of my cock and began to tell me that after she had left the cell she told me how she had been taken home. She invited the officer in and took him upstairs she then stripped for him and sucked him hard before he had handcuffed her to the bed on her hands and knees and taken her ass and cunt again filling them both with his come. He had fucked her over and over until the sun had come up when he had left her to go back to his wife.

She continued to stroked my cock slowly and firmly as she looked me in the eyes and told me she loved the way he fucked her, she loved his cock and loved making me jealous. She told me she was never going to see him again and asked if I would still marry her after she had acted like such a slut.

I pulled her on top of me and slide my cock into her used pussy. we slowly fucked as I told her how much I loved her and that I would still marry her. We made love like that talking about the experience as we ground together, and both agreed that we could never have a normal sex life again.