Our First Nudist Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

"Stacey and I are very much in love and would love to experiment. We both think you're the perfect couple, you're both just about the sexiest couple we've ever met," I said.

"My feelings exactly," added Stacey.

"Well then, why don't we all rent a cabana and get comfortable in a private setting," suggested Sue.

I loved this girl, gets right to the point. Her eyes were all over me, staring at my cock as it bounced to attention with excitement. I grabbed a towel and tightly wrapped it around myself to partially hide my erection as we all stood and made our way to a vacant cabana down the beach.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked Stacey.

"It's now or never."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We paid the attendant and arranged our loungers in the cabana. A waitress came by and took our drink orders, she was naked as well.

"Would you folks like a little privacy?" our waitress asked. I can close in the sides of the cabana if you like. There is also a curtain in the front you can pull if you'd like complete privacy."

"Thank you, that would be nice," Sue assertively answered.

The waitress adjusted our cabana for our privacy and left to retrieve our beverages. She was back within a few minutes with an entire liquor bottle, juices, ice and glasses. I guess when you pay for a cabana, the drinks are included.

Our little naked waitress mixed each of us the drink of our choice and left. I could tell Stacey was as nervous as I was, knowing that this could be the big moment. But, Steve and Sue didn't jump us as we expected. They acted as if nothing were different other than having a cabana all to ourselves. I still had my suit on and casually removed it and stuffed it into our bag.

Damn, that fucking pecker of mine was already coming to life. How did Steve have such good control over his? My excitement didn't go unnoticed by either lady, as they exchanged looks at each other, then at my growing cock.

"Do you ladies mind not making me the show here?" I asked sarcastically.

"OK sexy, but it's just so hard to keep our eyes off that beautiful cock of yours," Sue said.

Fuck, my cock twitched to that! I wasn't doing well at this nudist thing. Steve chuckled as I tried to cover my cock with a towel, only to now have a tent in my lap.

"Let's all just lay down, relax and visit as we always have," my lovely wife suggested.

So, we all did just that. I could tell that Sue and Steve really were relaxing as if they were all alone. I, on the other hand, was nowhere near their comfort level. I was a nervous wreck. Stacey could tell, so she came over and started massaging my shoulders.

"Relax baby, nobody is going to hurt you," she said sarcastically again.

Since when was she such a pro at this? Our friends were almost ignoring us now. Sue was reading her Kindle and Steve was lying back, his cock flopped to the side, sipping his drink. Fuck, this guy was a cool as a cucumber. I'm as straight as they come, but he sure had a great cock, even limp! I wasn't the only one noticing, Stacey kept glancing over, checking him out.

Stacey continued massaging my shoulders and I must admit, I was relaxing, I was also downing alcohol as if it were my last drink in a desert.

Stacey then joined me on my lounger, lying next to me as her delicate fingers caressed my chest as she kissed me softly.

I noticed Sue watching us out of the corner of her eye, while pretending to read her Kindle. Stacey noticed this as well, winking to her. Stacey's hand made it's way from my hip to my ass cheek as she softly squeezed it. Again, my cock jerked to attention as Sue continued stealing glances. At this point I was certain Stacey was being a bit of an exhibitionist.

Stacey started kissing me, deep, passionate kisses. I was getting so horny as her tongue explored my mouth, delicately brushing against my teeth with it, reaching out to join with mine as we became lost in each others passion. I had almost forgotten we were with company until I felt hot breath on my cock.

I opened my eyes to discover Sue positioned with her face almost touching my cock, her hands now on my hips as she examined my throbbing erection. Stacey continued kissing me passionately, now aware of Sue's presence, her hands now reaching for my balls. Her delicate fingers encircled my balls as Sue continued examining my cock, her hot breath now driving me wild.

Steve had now joined us, kissing the back of Stacey's neck as his hands cupped her breasts. Stacey let out a sigh, almost a whimper as we continued our kiss and embrace, Steve was kissing her neck softly and gently caressing her tits.

My cock spasmed as I felt Sue's tongue enter the tiny opening at the head of my cock, pushing her tongue into the tip, collecting the moisture from my excitement. Stacy's fingers continued delicately fondling my balls as I felt Sue's hand join hers, now exploring the length of my throbbing shaft as it continued to swell. Sue's tongue circled the head of my cock as her tiny hand explored and caressed the shaft.

Steve had lowered his head, his tongue now flicking my wife's right nipple as his hand caressed her left tit. Stacey was breathing very heavy, almost panting in anticipation as he took her nipple in his mouth, now gently sucking, his tongue swirling and stimulating it.

Sue had the head of my cock in her mouth, her tongue working the underside, tracing the edges of the mushroom head, that delicate spot we all love touched. Stacey was now feeding my cock into Sue's mouth, stroking my shaft, lifting it toward Sue's mouth.

Finally, Stacey's hand was caressing Steve's chest as he sucked her tit, her fingers then traced toward his raging erection. Steve released her tit from his mouth, moving up to join my lips in kissing Stacey.,,She turned her head to meet his as they hungrily kissed, passionately, as they consumed each other. Stacey now had her hand on Steve's cock, her tiny delicate fingers tracing the veins on his large, thick shaft.

Sue now had my entire cock in her mouth, a masterful cock sucker, taking all eight inches of me deep into her mouth until her gag reflex kicked in, then she forced it in further, holding my balls as she stuffed my cock as deep as possible into her face. I felt her throat contract around my cock, something I'd never felt before as Stacey was never able to take all of me. I tried to watch as she moved upward before plunging all the way down again, her nose buried in my trimmed pubic hair. My cock glistened with her saliva as she exposed my shaft, before swallowing me again. She was a masterful cock sucker.

I had one hand on top of Sue's head, forcing her down onto my cock, my other hand was caressing and squeezing her huge fake, firm tits. Her nipples were long and stiff, I rubbed them between my fingers making them even harder as she continued consuming my throbbing, swollen cock.

It was hard to look away but I did so to enjoy watching my wife enjoying herself as well. She had now made her way to Steve's cock with her mouth, her tongue wrapped around his balls as she stroked his thick cock. He was definitely larger than me now he was totally erect, his 9 inch cock throbbing as she traced the length of it's shaft. Her mouth was now working along the length of his shaft, sizing him up. She then took the head of his cock into her mouth, stretching her lips to accommodate it's thick girth. Her little mouth could hardly do justice to his fat cock but she was giving her best attempt.

She worked his cock into her mouth, spitting on it for lubrication as she forced him into her mouth. She couldn't take him all but she took him into her throat, gagging and slurping eagerly as his he threw his head back in delight. His hand was now on her pussy, inserting fingers as she delighted him orally. She loved sucking cock so much, she was panting and moaning as she stuffed his big cock deep into her mouth.

Steve's pace quickened as his fingers worked her pussy, but she wouldn't pull away from his cock, she loved cock.

Sue had me to the point I had to pull her head away from my cock or I was going to explode violently. She whimpered as I pulled her away but I directed her to the vacant lounger. I wanted to fuck her so bad, I just wasn't sure how Stacey would react so I approached it delicately.

"Would you like to lie down?" I asked

"Oh, please fuck me," Sue responded. "I want your big cock."

At just that moment our waitress stuck her head in and said, "Oops, sorry I disturbed you,"

She hesitated at the door as if she was enjoying the action and was interested.

"Come join us," Steve said.

"Really?' she asked as she closed the curtain behind her."I'd love to."

She moved toward Steve as his mouth searched for her pussy as she stood over him, my wife still sucking and slurping his cock. I'm certain by her reaction that this had happened before.

"Oh, that feels so good," our waitress moaned as Steve's tongue plunged into her pussy.

Sue was now on her back motioning for me to fuck her. I carefully slid into position as I felt her moist pussy, my cock resting at it's entrance.

Stacey watched intently as I mounted her as she continued sucking Steve's cock.

I slid into Sue's pussy easily as she was so wet, she closed her eyes and let out a deep moan. Her hands were both on my ass, forcing me into her deeply as my balls rested against her. I held my cock firmly in her, pushing hard and grinding as she quivered in orgasm. Her nails dug into my ass as she tried to muffle her screams of pleasure. I had all I could do not to cum right then, her pussy locked tightly around my throbbing cock.

I looked over at Stacey and couldn't believe my eyes. She was still working Steve's cock but our waitress was positioned between her legs, her tongue darting in and out of her pussy. I could almost see her tongue sliding up and down her labia, then gently darting into her pussy. Stacey was shuddering in orgasm, forcing Steve's cock deep down her throat at the same time. I was afraid she'd bite his cock she came so hard. Her hands were wrapped around our waitresses head as she continued to cum.

I was now slowly sliding in and out of Sue's pussy, squeezing both of her tits as I did so. I just loved big, fake tits. They were so big I even sucked them as I fucked her, again putting her over the top as she shuddered again in orgasm.

Stacey was now on her back, Steve getting in position to slide into her awaiting honey hole. I had to watch as he started to enter her, his cock was a bit larger than mine and it showed on her face. As he slid it in, she arched her back, closing her eyes tightly, grasping his shoulders as he moved upward. She moaned in ecstasy as he continued until his big balls were resting against her skin. She opened her eyes and looked quickly over toward me for approval, I winked and she smiled.

"That feels so fucking good," Stacey moaned.

Steve started sliding in and out as she started to quiver, shuddering in orgasm as she showered his cock with her juices. He continued fucking her, getting into a rhythm as the entire lounger rocked up and down with each thrust into her. Stacey couldn't control herself as she screamed with pleasure, Steve's loud grunting almost matched her volume as he fucked her briskly, pounding her pussy with his big cock.

My pace was equal to Steve's as I pounded Sue's pussy with equal force and speed as she screamed in delight, her head back, eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Just then our little waitress stood along side and asked me to fuck her.

She was a tiny Oriental girl, probably no more than 21 years old, I loved petite Oriental girls. She had a beautiful face, tiny little tits and couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds. I wasn't sure how my wife would feel about it so I asked.

"Hey baby, can I fuck this little lady?"

"Only if you make her scream and cum in her," she answered, still moaning herself.

At that I lifted myself off Sue, she seemed completely spent.

"I'm beat, fuck her good," she said.

My cock glistened with Sue's juices. Our little waitress quickly got onto the lounger and held her arms open inviting me to enter her.

"Fuck me with that nice cock," she whimpered.

I wasn't one to argue with a sexy lady so I quickly slid into position over the tiny lady. She was so tiny, my body completely surrounded her, I didn't want to hurt her. I eased onto her, resting the head of my already moist cock at her pussy's entrance as I sunk the head of my cock into her. She was so tight, I practically had to squeeze just the head in as she gasped.

"You're so big," she moaned. "Easy."

I slowly slid in just a bit, maybe an inch and withdrew as she moaned, gripping my hips tightly. She was sinking her nails into my hips. I pushed forward again, this time an inch or so more as she screamed in pleasure. This was the tightest little pussy I had ever had!

I glanced over at Stacey as Steve continued pounding her, she watched every move I made and seemed to approve. She was continuously moaning as Sue was now guiding Steve's cock into her from behind. She was even inserting her fingers into Stacey's pussy as Steve fucked her. Stacey was going crazy, cumming again. Now Sue was trying to lick the juices off her husband's cock as he fucked my wife, it was so hot.

I now had most of my cock in my little Oriental lady, she was screaming and shuddering in orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy was so tight, it was actually milking my cock. I couldn't last, I felt myself cumming. My cock was swelling and pulsing as cum started it's journey up my my shaft. I held her tight as I shoved my cock deep into her, blasting my first shot of hot cum deep into her pussy, she screamed as it splashed into her, my cock swelling as I exploded.

My wife could tell I was cumming as I grunted and growled as I assaulted this little lady's pussy, my next spasm building from deep within me. I felt the rush of cum swell and spurt up my shaft as it again slashed deep inside this tight little pussy. She was at my mercy now, I lost total control, fucking her hard and fast, cumming deep inside her. I felt my cum escaping each time I withdrew to shove my cock in again, blasting another shot of cum into her.

Steve was grunting now as Stacey moaned, he was pounding her as she gripped his shoulders. Steve threw his head back as the veins in his neck bulged, clenching his teeth as he grunted and growled, shooting his first load deep inside my wife. Sue gripped Steve's balls, milking them as he howled, pounding her again and again, shooting his hot sticky seed with such force. Stacey was fucking him back, forcing herself onto him hard, meeting his pushes with pushes of her own.

Stacey was shuddering, showering his cock with her cum as he splashed his cum deep inside her. He must have unloaded into her for at least a minute as he continued his assault on her pussy while he growled and grunted, holding her tight, pushing himself forcefully into her, actually slamming her with his huge cock.

My cock was still throbbing and oozing cum as the final spasms of goo oozed from my cock. Steve and I had both cum at the same time, wonderful, powerful orgasms.

Steve and I both collapsed on our ladies and rolled off of them at about the same time, total satisfaction on both of our faces. Sue immediately went to Steve and sucked his cock dry, savoring his cum soaked cock as he lay back with a big smile on his face.

Stacey came over to me and did the same, licking and sucking my cock until every drop of cum was consumed. Our little waitress then positioned herself behind my wife and sank her tongue deep into her pussy, devouring the cum deposited by Steve, licking and sucking her until she was void of all cum deposited by Steve, also giving Stacey another earth shattering orgasm as she collapsed onto her face.

As our waitress finished, Sue devoured my cum from her, spending quite a while licking, sucking and kissing every spot on and in her pussy until she exploded with a shuddering wet orgasm, splashing Sue's face with her juices. Sue gladly and eagerly lapped up every drop.

This was the wildest, most satisfying kinky sexual experience of our lives. An experience we'll never forget and hopefully repeat, though we doubt anything can ever live up to that day. This was better than any fantasy or dream, it was reality. It was the sexiest moment of our lives, period.

Our next vacation will certainly be at a nudist resort again, as we both became very comfortable being nude around others and the sexual energy is unsurpassed by any other experience.

We will keep in touch with Sue and Steve and maybe even plan a vacation with them sometime. They were our first, our only sexual experience with others during our marriage. It wasn't planned but we'd sure like to plan it next time!

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12