Our First Overnight Guest Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
657 Followers

Gordon was first to move. He raised his head long enough to ask what time it was. It was 8:30 AM. They had been at it for over two hours this morning. How can any man or woman climax that many times? Incredible performance!!

Gordon climbed out of bed and asked if it was okay to shower. I nodded in the affirmative as he trundled out of bed into the master bath. Soon the shower was raining hot water down on to the tired but satisfied former Navy SEAL. I moved up to Maggie as she slowly stirred.

"Is Gordon in the shower?" I told her he was. She somehow found the strength to get out of the bed and head to the shower. Was she actually going to get in the shower with her lover? She was.

Soon they were giggling and soaping each other paying special attention to the genital areas. He must have also felt that her breasts were extremely dirty as he spent an inordinate amount of time soaping and scrubbing her lovely tits.

Meanwhile, Maggie had soaped and stroked Gordon's impressive cock back to life. Unbelievable...............how in the world could they muster the strength? Only minutes ago they appeared to be totally exhausted and spent. As I peeked around the corner of the master bath it was apparent that the morning activities were not over. But it had already been a great night and morning.

Maggie and Gordon were kissing in a full body embrace. It was a very sexy scene. Both of them were soapy and the cascading water caused the steam to slightly cloud the glass walls of the shower. Four hands roamed the naked and soapy flesh as the bodies seemed glued together. The broke the embrace, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. They noticed me and simply said, "Hello there." I handed them both oversized towels and they promptly started drying each other off.

Gordon suggested that Maggie take a seat on the marble counter top in the double lavatory. He spread his towel on the counter and moved Maggie's sweet ass onto the towel. He gently leaned her back against the mirror and pulled her body to the edge of the countertop presenting easy access to her lovely pussy perched conveniently at the edge. Gordon spread her legs and used the other towel to create a cushion for his knees as he knelt before the altar of the sex goddess or as I call it simply "The Y."

He nibbled lightly at her pussy which was still damp and the pubic hair was still matted from the shower. Maggie threw her head back and enjoyed the moment reaching out to curl her fingers in Gordon's scalp.

Soon he was lapping away in a world class cunnilingus effort. Maggie was soon writhing and pushing her sex onto Gordon's overactive tongue and lips. Clearly she was enjoying the action and I quickly gathered my camera for some photos. Before I could return I heard Maggie cry out, "Oh my God, Gordon. Don't stop. That is incredible." And then she gushed onto his face with a mind blowing and very wet orgasm. She is not normally a "squirter" but she excreted a fairly large volume of fluid leaving Gordon lapping and trying to keep up with her spewing pussy.

I was stunned as I had never seen her do this before but I snapped away with the camera trying to preserve the moment for future use. Gordon backed away wiping his mouth and grinning from ear to ear. He looked at me and exclaimed, "What a woman!"

I simply nodded my head and said, "Nice job, Gordon."

With that he slid her off the countertop and gently placed her feet on the floor. They kissed deeply but briefly and he turned her around so she was bent over the counter facing the mirror with her cute little butt looking very sexy. She spread her legs knowing what was coming next.

Gordon still had a raging boner. I assumed he must be taking Viagra or some other supplement as he was certainly no longer a teenager but he certainly performed like a man much younger than his years. (I think he is in his early fifties.)

He watched himself and Maggie in the mirror as he guided his engorged cock into her sopping and hot pussy. He slid in easily as she was already extremely wet from her excretions. Maggie dropped her head on the counter and enjoyed the feeling. She loves doggy style and she particularly likes it with Gordon. Soon he picked up the pace and started fucking Maggie like it was their first time together. He has incredible stamina and always seems to know just what to do to make Maggie want more.

Within minutes Maggie moaned and came on his cock. She pushed back against him and held perfectly still for a moment as her body shook and quivered like it was electrified. She moaned and turned her head back to Gordon. Looking over her shoulder she said, "Fuck me hard and fast. I want it rough."

This shocked me as I had never heard those words come out of her mouth. With that Gordon slapped her ass hard..............first on the right cheek and then on the left. And then he did it again. That seemed to energize Maggie and she started swearing and urging him to give it to her hard. Gordon responded with the gusto of a Navy SEAL. He pounded the daylights out of Maggie as she spewed unintelligible sounds like she was speaking in tongue.

She screamed loudly, "Make me cum again damn it. Fuck me harder. Come on lover. Fuck me hard. I need to cum again."

As Gordon increased his intensity he seemed to be penetrating some invisible wall inside Maggie. She pushed back against his every thrust and he continued the wicked pounding of her sweet pussy.

Finally Maggie screamed as if she was being murdered. The sounds she made were other worldly. She cried. She screamed. She cursed. She mewled. She shook and the violent orgasm shocked both Gordon and me. It was as if she had been electrocuted as her body continued to shake violently for what seemed like minutes.

Gordon stopped pounding her, concerned for her safety and health. He had never seen anything like it with Maggie or any other woman he had ever been with. Maggie seemed to pass out on the countertop. Her eyes fluttered closed and she was as limp as a noodle.

I told Gordon we needed to get her in the bed and we literally picked her up and carried her into the bedroom where we placed her on the king sized bed. We covered her with a sheet and soon there were two naked men standing beside my passed out wife who had just had the fucking of her life. What now?

Gordon looked at me and said, "I guess it's time for me to go."

I laughed out loud. "Yea, unless you fancy men all of a sudden I guess you are right."

For a moment I thought he might reach out and start stroking my cock but he did not. He looked at my cock, then at me, then at Maggie's sleeping form and turned to gather his clothes. I did the same.

The pervert in me kicked in. I said to Gordon, "Well, we could make her breakfast and hope that we can turn that into one more blowjob before you leave."

Gordon laughed. "You really are a sick fuck, aren't you?"

I smiled and said simply, "Yes I am. What does that make you?

He grinned and said softly, "Your brother." That was good for another hearty laugh.

With that Gordon finished dressing and leaned down and kissed Maggie lightly on the cheek. We walked down the stairs and he thanked me for a wonderful dinner, a terrific evening and a most exciting morning.

Gordon paused before leaving the house. "Jack, Maggie is one helluva of woman. You are a very lucky man and I am grateful that you are willing to share her. She is an unbelievable fuck and a great person. And I am beginning to like you too."

I slapped him on the back and said, "Gordon, you bring my wife incredible pleasure and I love seeing her happy and freshly fucked. I know you and Maggie have something special and I love that we share a very special connection to Maggie and to each other. Does this make us lovers-in-law or something?"

He laughed and said, "You know, you and Maggie should get together with my wife and I some time. We haven't been swinging much lately so that might be fun. Do you think Maggie might go for it?"

I looked at him and said, "Why would she? After all she has us both to herself now and if you brought your wife along, she would have to share."

He shook my hand again and added, "Well, you do have a point there, Jack. Have a great weekend. By the way, do you think Maggie is okay?"

Yea, she'll be okay. I hope you haven't fucked her to death. I have never seen her fuck or act like that. She was awesome. After she gets some rest I will have her call you."

Gordon thanked me again. It had been an incredible experience having her favorite lover spend the night with us. I couldn't wait to talk to Maggie about her experience and her feelings after the evening and this morning. It had been an incredible few hours and I was looking forward to seeing when Maggie might like to have sex again. I was hoping for later this morning...................but we'll see what happens. As I watched her sleeping soundly in the bed I was thinking it might be awhile before I get my reward.

okayjack
okayjack
657 Followers
12