Our First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bryony" said Chris without hesitation, "I recognised her from the noise she was making."

Chris slipped off the blindfold to inspect his handiwork. Stepping back, we could all see how engorged her cunt had become. The lips were a dark purple and had opened up exposing the pink within. Bryony's cunt was covered with a combination of Chris's saliva and her own juice.

"I'm not really sure if I want to put these on again" she said picking up her bra and pants, then she placed them back on the table and sat down.

******

I was thinking this game was going well. Two performances already and it everyone seemed to be getting into the spirit of it. Taking a quick look round the table everyone looked comfortable with what was going on and the state of arousal was rising.

"Ok" said Rob, "let's have someone who hasn't been involved yet. If you're shy you might be keen on getting one of the easy cards."

That left Donald and Aileen. I wondered who might take the next card, but not for long as Aileen lent forward and turned over number 2 card from the girl's pile. Rob picked it up to read it out.

"A solo performance this time. You are to masturbate for the audience. And in case you need some assistance we have a tray of toys for you to try out."

With that he went over to the sideboard and opened the cupboard. He returned to the table with a tray with three toys sitting on it - a large clear silicon dildo, a rabbit vibrator and an egg vibrator. He placed the tray on the table in front of Aileen. Then he turned over the egg timer to start the three minutes.

Aileen took a couple of seconds, then selected the egg vibrator. She pushed back her chair so we could see what she was doing more clearly. With an easy motion she flicked the on switch as her hand moved the egg down her stomach to the top of her pink thong. Slowing down she gently rubbed the egg over the outside of the fabric. I shuddered with pleasure remembering how material like that amplifies the effect of the vibrator.

After about thirty seconds she slipped the egg inside the waist band of her thong. I didn't immediately understand what she was doing, but then it became clear - she was using the thong to hold it in place leaving her hands free to do other things. She ran both her hands up her body and over the edge of her quarter cup bra - no need to take that off! Tweaking both her nipples between finger and thumb she began to stroke her breasts while the vibrator continued to buzz against her clit.

This was already a great performance and there looked to be at least a minute to go. What happened next totally stunned me. After about thirty seconds of stroking her breasts she reached out to her side and placed her hand on Donald's stomach. Then as the vibrator in her pants made her wriggle and squirm she pushed her hands down into their shorts and pulled his already hard cock free and started to wank it off.

The sight was a phenomenal turn on and I could feel my cunt pouring with juice. Donald looked fit to burst, but before he could Rob rang the bell. Aileen let go of his cock, but it was too late to stop herself and the vibrator carried her over the edge to a shuddering orgasm. Pressing her hand against her cunt to ride it out and hold the egg in place she gasped and moaned until the pleasure subsided and she was able to speak again.

"Phew" she said, "I hope I didn't break the rules there."

We were pretty stunned, but her partner Drew managed to say

"Quite a performance - almost like you forgot we were here."

******

I wasn't sure how many more rounds of the game most people would be able to take. Donald had clearly been taken to the edge by the last performance and wouldn't take much more. I had seen Kate fingering herself under the table during the performance. The sexual desire heavy in the air like before an electric storm.

We took a short break to let everyone have a drink and catch their breath.

"Time for the next competitor" said Rob, "and I think it should be Donald as he's sat out most of the activity so far - well up until the last round! Take a card."

Donald lent forward and took the number three card leaving the number two card on the table.

"Well you could have taken an easier card - but this one says - you are to be tied to the chair and each of the girls will take it in turns to turn you on however they choose."

With that Rob went back over to the cupboard and pulled out some bungee cable. He handed it to Kate who was sitting beside Donald and said -

"You tie him, he'll like that. Just not too tight as the stretch in the cable should hold him in place pretty well anyway."

Donald sat in his chair while Kate tied him in place. Hands behind his back and to the back of the chair. Legs tied to the two front legs of the chair. When she was finished tying him Kate reached down and pulled his shorts down to his ankles exposing his already hard cock.

"Well well - as I tied him I guess I get to go first."

With that she crouched down and took his cock deep into her mouth in one movement. Drawing off slowly she repeated the action twice more, then turned to Bryony and said

"All yours."

Bryony went over to Donald and put her mouth exactly where Kate's had been. Holding Donald's penis firmly at the base with her hand to pull the skin back from the glans, she began to suck greedily. After a few seconds she stopped and stood up to allow Aileen a turn. Aileen bent down as the others had down and began to suck on his cock while her hand pumped up and down.

Donald was clearly enjoying it and as Bryony and Aileen swapped over I could tell that he was already wet - I wondered if he would last the three minutes and looked over to the egg timer to see how long had gone. Rob hadn't turned it over. I wasn't ready for what came next. Aileen stood up and turned to me.

"Ok, your turn" she said, "the forfeit did say all the girls!"

That's not what it meant I thought, but I was unsure what to do. I wanted to be a good hostess and obliging, but also felt then need to retain control. Rationalising it I thought, what harm could a little mouth action do. I looked at Rob who nodded at me and moved over to where Donald was tied up.

Up close I could see how hard Donald's cock had become. Pre cum was leaking everywhere.

"Well" I said, "I could clean it up a little."

With that I began to lick the pre cum and saliva from the other girls off it in quick strokes. After a few licks it was pretty clean, but still glistened with moisture. I didn't want to go too far so I stood up.

I thought it might end there, but Kate had other ideas. Slipping her white hipster pants down her legs she turned her back on Donald before slowly backing herself on to his lap. Her cunt, already wet from what had gone on before, easily swallowed his cock and she ground herself hard against him. This was a lot more than he had bargained for, but he seemed more than ok with it.

Like a dare she gestured to Bryony to indicate it was her turn as she lifted herself back off him. Bryony took her place, but this time facing him and while she moved up and down on his cock she stroked her breasts.

Keeping up the pace she moved on and Aileen took her place. My God! I thought, its my turn again next - sucking him was one thing, but this was a bit more - what had I got myself into.

I needn't have worried. With a grunt he began to cum. Aileen stepped off quickly and he spurted over her stomach and legs. Like the slut she clearly was Aileen lent over and sucked him clean using her hand to pump out the final drops.

******

Wow. Things were certainly hotting up. While Kate untied Donald, Rob passed Aileen a napkin to clean herself off.

"That was intense" said Donald. "I felt I was going to explode for so long."

"Yeah, you were pretty hard", said Aileen, "I was surprised you were able to hold out as long as you did."

We took our seats again, though I noticed no one bothered to replace any clothes, I guess there didn't seem much point any more. Rob re-arranged the cards on the table.

"Just two more forfeits to go. Who's next?"

Bryony reached across and took the number 3 card. She passed it back to Rob.

"Hmm - for this you have to pick two guys. I would leave out Donald for this one, as I suspect he might not be up to much for a little while. I guess that means Chris and Drew. You happy with that?"

Bryony thought for a second, then asked

"Do I not get to pick you Rob? Jane sucked Donald's cock in the last round."

Rob blushed and looked at me. Fair's fair I thought and nodded to him it was ok.

"Alright then, I choose Rob and Chris for this round."

"Ok" said Rob, one of us has to sit on the edge of the table for this one, while the other stands behind Bryony. When we all get in position you should all get the general idea."

With that he slipped off his pants and hopped up onto the edge of the table. Bryony stood in front of him with Chris behind her. I could see what was meant to happen. Bryony was to suck Rob's cock while Chris fucked her from behind.

With a nervous smile at me Bryony bent forward arching her back and took Rob's cock in her mouth. I know Rob loves to have his cock sucked, but the added excitement of seeing the women do it be fucked at the same time would drive him wild.

As Bryony began to suck Rob's cock Chris eased himself easily into her cunt from behind. His cock was pretty hard already and she was wet from what had gone on already. Chris began a steady in and out motion holding her hips to steady them both. She began to moan gently as she sucked on Rob and that must have intensified the feeling for him. He leaned back and looked at the ceiling and I could tell he was trying to hold off from coming.

He had no chance. As he started to spurt Bryony pulled off and let it cascade over her breasts and face.

She was fairly far gone herself and was forcing herself back on Chris's cock while holding on to the edge of the table for balance. A few more thrusts and she began to cum, sending Chris over the edge as well. He gripped her harder and pumped inside her feeling her cunt contact and release with the orgasm.

As it subsided Bryony lent forward over the table and licked the final dribbles of cum off Rob's cock. Chris's cum was already beginning to run down her legs.

This time it was my turn to hand out the towels as Rob clearly wasn't going to be up to much for a few minutes.

"Ok" I said, "time out before the next round."

******

I looked around the room and took stock. Almost everyone was looking a little the worse for wear from their exertions. Of the guys, only Drew had yet to cum and it was his turn next. We would need to sort that out in the next round. Of the girl's Aileen and Bryony had already cum, but all three certainly looked up for more.

Clearly Drew had been doing the same arithmetic.

"Its my turn next and I want to choose my own forfeit. I want to fuck Kate while she eats out Jane. That should make us all square."

Rob looked a little taken aback. He is used to organising things and prefers it when things go according to the plan. But maybe he would be curious about my reaction. He looked over to me

"You ok with that?" he asked.

I was nervous, but could feel myself getting wet in anticipation. I had seen Kate work on Drew's cock and wanted to feel what that tongue could do for me.

"Same positions as last time then" I heard myself say.

I moved round to the end of the table and slipped my white pants down and off. I was surprised just how wet they were already. Though I knew I was turned on I hadn't realised how much because I was focusing on managing the party. My cunt's thoughts had clearly been elsewhere!

Kate moved around in front of me. As she bent down she smiled at me playfully. I could feel her warm hands on the inside of my legs spreading them apart. Then suddenly her tongue was licking up the length of my slit until it reached the clit at the top. Damn that feels good I thought. I could feel her using her fingers to spread my cunt wide open to let her lick more deeply. She was alternating the licking with sucking and nibbling on the clit.

It was driving me pretty wild, but the feeling intensified when she worked two fingers into me and began to move them in and out with a fucking motion. Rob does that too and it drives me wild, but that it was a woman doing it to me made it ten times more exciting. I felt totally in her control.

She was becoming more feverish as Drew pounded into her from behind. I could feel the effect of each thrust communicated through her body. He was quickly building to his orgasm.

I was too. Kate's finger-fucking and licking was more than I could take for long. I gestured to Rob to help me take off my bra - I couldn't do it on my own because I was supporting myself on my elbows. He came over and slipped it off. Then he leant over and pulled on my nipple with his lips. I felt myself explode. The stimulation of my nipple alongside what Kate was still doing was too much to resist. I felt tremors go through my body as Kate kept licking and finger fucking me. I must have had three orgasms one after the other as Kate refused to stop.

Kate was losing it too. Drew's cock swelled inside her and she reached down to rub her clit sending her into a moaning orgasm of her own. Drew pulled out and shot his load across her ass and back leaving streaks of white fluid on her skin.

I lay back on the table unable to move. I felt so satisfied by what had happened - I hadn't realised how much I had needed the release.

When I looked up I could see the action was continuing. Aileen was straddling Donald on his chair. Bryony had lain down on the floor and Chris was licking her cunt hungrily.

Rob winked at me

"I guess the party's got started, babe" he said.

******

That was some of what happened at the first of our parties. As I said this is a true story and maybe we'll put some more reports on here to tell you how it developed. We certainly hadn't expected to be so directly involved ourselves - but we've come to enjoy it as one of the perks of the job!

As have Jim and Adrienne. When Rob took the coffee cups out to the kitchen he had expected to find them doing the dishes and clearing up. But what he found was Jim taking Adrienne from behind over the dishwasher. They'd clearly been more into what had been going on than they let on and we've used their commitment to the 'job' in events. After all, there's always room for staff development.

12