Our First Ride Together

Story Info
Horseback ride turns into passionate sex.
1.9k words
3.79
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring day and I had been planning on going horse back riding for a couple of weeks. One of my friends was going to meet me at her ex-husband place for a short ride. But when I got there something had come up and she was unable to meet me. Her ex-husband, Greg, was here and told me to stay that he would saddle up and we could go. I thought ok no harm. I had never thought of Greg as a guy I would be interested in, I mean after all I'm happily married, but the more we talked, the more I became attracted to him.

We rode some of the trails behind his house, as we were riding my mind kept wondering to what he would be like in bed? What size dick did he have? What would it feel like in my mouth and how would his cum taste? I couldn't be thinking this remember I'm married but my husband would understand, especially if I cam home and told him all about it!! We rode for another hour and headed back to his place. On a normal day riding gets me really horny but today it was even more intense.

When we arrived back at his place I tied my horse to the trailer and went to the bathroom. As I was coming out and headed out the door Greg was coming in, we brushed up against one another. We stopped for a moment and looked at one another, how could one look turn me on so much. I told him I better unsaddle and we headed back out. Just as I put my saddle into the back of the truck I stumble and was falling, but just as I was about to hit the ground I felt his hands grab me to pull me back to my feet. I look up and said thank you and but he doesn't let me go and I really didn't want him to. His arms felt so good around me holding me. I smiled and said we needed to unsaddle his horse, so we walked over and I was about to put his saddle up he grab it picking at me saying I would probably fall again. As he put the saddle up I pulled him around to say oh yeah, but as I did I caused him to loose his balance and he fell up against me pressing me up against the wall. His body felt so good against mine. I can't believe how horny I'm getting. He looked at me and told me he had to move or he was going to kiss me. I moved my hand to his back and as he started to pull back I put my hand behind him so that he couldn't. He leaned forward and his lips touched mine. I felt a tingle and pressed my lips against his a little harder. He felt my response and really started to kiss me pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.

His kisses felt so good, I was now pushing my body against his to let him know how much I wanted him. He picked me up and started toward the house, but I stopped him and told him know everybody did it in the house. So he turned and headed toward a stall where he stored his hay. He grabbed a blanket and thru it on top of the hay. He then turned to me and reached out and put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him and started kissing me again. My mind was racing, I reached and started to pull his t shirt off and at the same time he reached and pulled mine off. He looked down at my breast and started to smile as he reached out and touched them sliding his hands around to undo my bra. He began kissing my neck and down my chest to my breast. He gently kissed my breast and began sucking on my nipple.

I really wanted him now, I reached and undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached and pulled his dick out. His hardness felt so good in my hand and I couldn't wait to taste him and to feel him in my mouth. I couldn't wait any longer, I dropped to my knees and pulled his dick into my mouth. Rubbing his precum on my lips and very slowly licking it off. I licked down his shaft and licked his balls sucking each one of them into my mouth. I felt his body move upward as he stood on his toes. I knew I was turning him on by the way he moved his body and the sounds he released. I was in control and I loved it. The feeling of his long hard cock in my mouth had me very wet. I wanted to be fucked at this very moment, but I knew that would have to wait. I could feel every vain in his throbbing cock. I wanted him all in my mouth. With each suck, it seemed to get harder and bigger. My mouth was being stretched more than ever before. Then it happened, I lost all control. He reached down and pulled my face tight against his crotch and started fucking. My mouth suddenly was being pounded hard, fast and furious. He even grabbed my hair and held me in place. I just knew I was going to have blisters on my lips from the pace and gag from the depth he was going. With both hands he tilted my face upward and fucked my mouth with a vingance. His moans told the story, he was about to cum. Then it happened. Where do you want me to cum, he asked. I grabbed his asscheeks and held him inside. I'M CUMMIN I'M CUMMIN I'M CUMMIN...Was all he could say. I held each drop until he stopped thrusting and sucked for more. I felt each warm blast. My mouth was full of his hot liquid as I looked into his eyes and swallowed. The only reaction I could get was a moan.

He pulled me up held me close as we kissed. His hands were pulling my ass firmly against him. I moaned in disappointment as released my ass. But that didn't last for long. With one hand rubbing my sensitive swollen pussy, the other was sliding down the inside of my jeans. He squeezed my cheeks and allowed that hand to go lower. The other continued rubbing my crotch. GET ME OUT OF THESE DAMN CLOTHES, I THOUGHT. I wanted skin on skin. Finally his hands met in the front and unbuckled my belt and released the snap to my front. He stopped my hands when I went to help push them down and I looked at him with a puzzled look in my eyes. I wanted to be fucked by him nowwww. He pulled be back tight and I felt his semi hard cock on my thigh. No cock had ever had an affect on me in this way. With my jeans at my ankles, he slid a finger across my clit. This sent electricity through my body. I had never wanted sex or anybody as much as I wanted him. He began rubbing my labia and I almost came right there. That same finger eased inside my pussy, then that same hole sucked another inside. The two fingers felt tight along my walls but I wanted more. He fingered me to near orgasm before he pulled them out and licked my glistening juices clean. As he stepped closer, the back of my knees touched the bale of hay. When he kept pushing, I knew this was my cue to sit down. I lifted my legs for him to remove my pants. He knelt down began to lick my hot wet hole and I grabbed my tits and held them together. His tongue assaulted my clit with long slow licks. Up one side and down the other. I placed my legs on his shoulders so he could feel my body twitching. My nipples were so hard, I thought the skin would split. The tip of his tongue was searching for the juices as they ran down my crack. He seemed to find them all and even created more. I was so horny. He already had me close on several occasions, when he slid his long finger back inside. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I released my tits and grabbed his head. I didn't want to release him and held his mouth tight to my pussy. I was sure he was going to drown from my release. I'm not a squirter, but I would almost swear that I did with that orgasm. I leaned up and looked into his smiling face.

We both smiled as he stood and leaned down to kiss me. The kiss was nothing but passion. I made sure I recovered all the remaining juices from his face. I could feel his cock at my entrance as he made his way down to my nipples. I knew from the way he moaned that must like large breasts. As he went from nipple to nipple, his throbbing dick rubbed my clit. I couldn't take it no more and moaned out, fuck me. He stood up and held his fat rod and slapped my opening. The sheer touch sent juices everywhere. I wanted fucked like never before. The moment finally occurred. He pressed forward and we moaned as I took him. I was wetter than ever, but still very tight. I took a deep breath and he sensed my concern. He eased in and back out several times while watching my reaction closer. With each push, he went deeper. After what seemed like many strokes, I felt his balls touch my crack. I had only dreamed of being touched so deep. Once he felt me relax, he began to fuck me faster and harder. Each downstroke brought his balls to slapping me. I wrapped my legs around him even though it shortened his strokes. I wanted to feel him deep and hold him tight at same time. I had so much pressure built up, I only lasted a short time. This time when I came, he continued stroking my insides.

He had no intentions of stopping either. He lifted my legs to a painful position, but a position that felt good as well. With my legs up high and wide, he began pounding me harder. He had found a weakness that I didn't even realize existed. His dick had found a partner with my wet pussy. Then out of nowhere I screamed again.... FUCK ME HARDER TIL I CUM... FUCK ME...FUCK ME DAMMIT. My pleas reached his ears and he found the ability to pound harder. I knew I would cum again and soon. I was in a state of begging by now. PLEASE FUCK ME AND MAKE US CUM. I was holding back as long as I could to cum with him. I watched his face and knew he was close also. Then he grabbed and held me firmly. The last shove was all I could handle and began cumming. He felt my pussy walls contract against him and started shooting his jism also. I never told him to pull out and he blasted his load deep inside me.

I watched in amazement when he stepped back and his long cock freed itself from my wetness. The head was still swollen and shining with my juices. He reached out and helped me up. Standing face to face, we hugged and kissed again before we began getting dressed. I can't wait to go riding again.