Our First Swap

Story Info
Jean and I have Our first separate Swap weekend...
924 words
3.75
35.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean had been nervous about this weekend. After all, it WAS the first time She will be having sex with a Man without Me there in Our 6 years together...not to mention that She will be with four Men!

She was still wrapped in a towel after Her shower. Going through Our closet, getting more frustrated not knowing what to wear.

I chuckle and walked over to Her. I sat Her on the bed. I reached in and pulled out Her short blue terry-cloth robe. I untied Her bath towel and letting it fall to the floor. I stood there a few minutes admiring Her beautiful body. Her pert C-cup breasts, the shock of cool air making Her nipples hard. I gently caress Her shoulders. Running one hand down Her side to Her hip while I caress Her breast with the other. I then moved my hand to Her smoothly shaven pussy. It was already hot and juicy with anticipation of what was to come, and how much She was going to cum.

I wrapped Her in the robe. Her arms out the short sleeves and Her butt barely covered. It fit Her in a way that no matter how tight it was closed, it moderately covered Her tits. I tied it firmly and in a way that 1 pull and it would fall open.

She stepped forward to the closet and bent down to grab a pair of "comfortable" high-heals for the short walk She had. I couldn't resist, as that robe uncovered all that God gave Her. I slid my middle finger deep into Her juicy pussy and immediately hit Her g-spot.

With a moan She braced against the opening of the closet as I worked Her to an orgasm within moments...then 3 others barely a minute apart each. Her juices flowed down Her thighs and covered my hand. Jean didn't squirt, but She sue would gush.

She stood and turned after I pulled my finger out. With a look of concern She asked if She should go clean up before leaving. I reassured Her that the Guys will luv that She is so ready and juicy.

She sat and put on Her shoes. She motioned Me over. Unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard. Jean stroked it for a few minutes then took my cock in Her mouth and began sucking me with skill that was second to none! Through my best efforts, I was only ever able to last 10, maybe 15 minutes in Her mouth. This time, I lasted 5!

After sucking me dry and swallowing every drop, Jean informed me that Her first orgasms of the weekend were mine as well as the first load of Cum inside Her.

Jean went to the bathroom to apply a minimal amount of makeup as I went to call to make sure everyone was ready.

Jean was a sight to behold with all of Her powerful legs showing between Her walking high-heals and that short blue robe. Plenty of chest showing with just enough breast to grab attention. Faint eye shadow and just slutty enough lipstick so few wouldn't know Her intentions. I grinned knowing that both Her makeup and beautiful dark mid-length hair will soon be a mess.

She started talking about what panties to wear and what else She should bring. I took Her by the hand and We walked into the back yard. I informed Her that panties would just slow things down and get lost...or eaten. I then told Her that She will be lucky to not lose at least one shoe...maybe even the robe and both shoes!

She commented that She's not walking back naked. I responded that She might want to after 4 cocks have Their way with Her for 48 hours. Then an excited realization of what is to come came across Her face.

Standing in the back yard, looking at the phenomenal body of my beautiful Wife lit up by the full moon. She got a burst of horny confidence from the look on my face and in my eyes.

Kissing me gently and whispering into my ear, Jean turned and proceeded to strut with a strut that would stop a rock concert! Out the back yard and turning down the alley for the 1 block walk She had to Her destination.

After She was out of site, I turned, and thought to myself that those 4 Guys have better brought Their A-games if They are expecting to keep up with my Wife this weekend.

I went in and sat down between Trina and Gloria. Immediately I got the first message on the monitor. It was a series of pictures of Jean walking in the front door and walking by the Guys. Shock and excitement on Their faces.

Gloria chuckled at Sebastian who already had His cock out and had a raging hard on. Trina slid off the couch and pulled my pants off. She began fondling my balls, stroking my cock, and licking my asshole. Gloria and I looked through the second series of pictures that came. Jeans robe was open and Steven was on His knees with His face buried in Her crotch.

Gloria mentioned How Jean does have a yummy pussy. She then got up, stripped slowly, and slid under Trina to lick Her pussy. When Trina began to deep throat my cock, I figured I better send a few pictures of my own to even things out.

This was setting up to be a long and fun weekend!