Our First Swing:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,308 Followers

"Ok everyone, I'm going to give Steve a big kiss in the next room, I don't want any funny business while I'm gone." Sheri giggled as we walked next door.

There was no door, just the dining area, and a wall we stood behind. She leaned against the antique dinner table that could seat 10 and filled the room completely.

"You can take 'em off me," she was trying to talk sexy, but it was coming out a bit slurred. "Then you have the kiss."

She lifted her sweatshirt up to just under her breasts, exposing her tight stomach and panties.

She was stunning. The swell of her delicious hips, from her narrow, well defined waist, contrasted beautifully. I could barely breath as I knelt before her, and slowly pulled the bright yellow panties down from the sides. When I got them down to below her knees, I leaned forward and gently kissed the light brown curly hair in front of me. I could see her knees shaking. I lowered them to the floor. I stood up and said, "Can I see your breasts - I've been thinking about them for the entire evening."

"They're not as nice as Sheri's," she said softly, almost inaudibly, but lifted her sweatshirt up for my viewing.

They were the perfect match for her oh-so-feminine figure. They were full, bravely jutting out, capped with two light pink aureoloes whose nipples were close to half an inch long. The sweatshirt had been hiding the majesty of her excited tits. "They are fantastic, perfect on you," I said, as I reached forward, fondling her full breasts while claiming my kiss.

My cock was pressed against her belly, and I could feel where it was leaving a wet spot. My thumbs rubbed her hard nipples, rolling them, as I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth. We kissed for a long while, then I took my hand off her left breast, and put my finger in her mouth, as I pulled my mouth off hers. She sucked my finger hard. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning lightly. Her hands were still grasping the edge of her sweatshirt, and holding it high.

I had to taste those breasts and feel the full length of those nipples in my mouth. I turned my body sideways and lowered my head, and then proceeded to suck the nipple of the breast my left hand was holding. It was deliciously hard in my mouth, and I tongued it, encircling the tip, then nibbled gently. I then stood back up, pulled my finger out of her mouth, and kissed her lightly.

"Time to go back," I said. She was just standing there. I bent down, picked up her underwear, and again, lightly kissed her bush. I stood, gave her another light kiss, and was surprised to find her hand clutching my hard cock. She squeezed it, then let go.

"Ok," she sighed, and lead the way back.

Sheri was sitting next to Bill on the floor, side by side. Her legs were facing away from the table, and she was turned, kissing him. She was kissing him aggressively, biting at his lip, and her arm was between his legs. Her forearm was pressed against his lump in his underwear, and I could tell he'd finally overcome his anxiety, and had a solid 6 inches the tip of which was peeking out the top of his underwear.

"So there you are", Sheri spoke up. Bill pulled back a bit, almost as if startled.

"I think it's time to call it a night," Sheri declared. She stood up and reached for my cock. She grabbed it a bit possessively, and said, "You've got some work to do, big boy."

I was a bit startled to see the game end so abruptly. The others looked a bit baffled as well.

"I'd rather play until at least one of us loses it all," I blurted.

"Yeah," Bill chimed in, "one more hand it all it will take. Sort of a reverse lotto." He smiled on his last comment.

"What do you think?" Sheri asked, turning to Lisa.

"Why not, I'm game if y'all are." She settled back into her place at the table, her pussy clearly visible beneath the edge of her sweatshirt which had bunched up on the seat behind her as she sat.

"Good," Sheri added, taking up the cards, as we all took our places around the table. For all practical purposes I had already lost; I was the only one whose privates were fully exposed; my shirt hid little. Sheri's panties were her only remaining item, and the crotch was obviously soaked through. Bill still had his briefs on, but the head of his cock was peaking out the top, and he was doing little to change that. Lisa's sweatshirt was showing very little, now that she had adjusted her seating, and pulled the sweatshirt down.

Sheri dealt the cards, and I could see her throw away a pair. She was going to let someone else win. Being the gentleman I was, I felt it appropriate we allow our hosts to retain some of their dignity, and made sure I was not in contention either.

Bill pulled two pair, queens over fours, which beat Lisa's two pair.

He looked to Sheri. He looked to Lisa. He looked back to Sheri, and asked for her panties.

Sheri lifted her butt off the floor, and sat on the edge of the loveseat behind her. She slowly rolled the panties down her legs, and pulled one leg out. She then reached her leg across the table, her panties hanging from her ankle, for Bill to remove.

Bill stared into her crotch as he removed the proferred panties. He took her foot in his hand and kissed her arch, still looking up into her exposed pussy. The hair glistened with moisture.

Sheri lowered her leg, and demurely pressed her knees together as she knelt down. "Damn," she exclaimed, "can we play another hand? I don't want to be the only one fully exposed."

"What if you lose?" Lisa asked, the question at the top of everyone's mind.

"If I don't win, I'll spend the entire next hand fondling the winner. I guarantee they'll like it." She smiled mischievously.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Amen," Bill replied.

"I'm dealing," Lisa announced making it unanimous.

Unbelievably, Sheri did win, with three of a kind. She looked to Bill and said, "Your turn."

Bill stood up and pulled off his briefs.

Bills erection had finally taken hold, and his purple headed tool looked to be at least as long as mine, maybe longer, but much thinner. When I got really excited, as I had been for the better part of an hour now, mine would swell to a thickness that would stretch Sheri's lips deliciously.

"Same rules for me as for Sheri?" Bill asked. "One more hand to see who the grand champion will be?" He sat back down, his hands in his lap, hiding most of his erection.

Lisa looked across to me and surprised me. "Sure, let's do it."

"Absolutely, for the Middleburg Strip Poker Grand Champion title." I said, eagerly gathering the cards in and passing them to Bill.

The cards were dealt. I was dealt two kings, and couldn't improve them on the draw. I won. I was suspicious that the others there were all playing with the same intention, everyone naked, lots of physical interaction, and a desire to see where it might take us.

I stood up and crossed to where Lisa was. I helped her to her feet, and reached down to grab the bottom of her sweatshirt. "May I?"

"You won." She answered breathlessly.

I lifted the swaetshirt slowly off her. She raised her hands high, causing her breasts to really stand out. I stepped back and looked her over appraisingly, slowly looking up and down her body, and finally releasing an admiring whistle. She blushed strongly.

"So, Steve. What do you think of Lisa's body," Sheri asked me in front of everyone.

"My God, what do you think?" I answered, "She's friggin' gorgeous. What a great figure, and an incredible ass!"

If possible Lisa blushed an even deeper red.

"I believe two of us owe you some serious fondling," Sheri added.

It was Bills turn to blush.

"How long? It was supposed to be for the duration of a hand. But the games over." Lisa stated.

"I'll settle for three minutes."

Bill had worked his way to Lisa's side and was whispering to her agitatedly. She kept shaking her head. Finally she said to him, "Fine, but you have to leave the room, and it's for two weeks."

"Deal!" he answered without hesitation, heading for the kitchen.

I looked at her questioningly.

"I'm gonna pay his debt, and he will be paying me back later," she explained enigmatically.

"Take off that silly shirt, and let us pay you off." Sheri accentuated her demand with a sharp tug that popped two buttons off my shirt. Lisa was so tickled by this she grabbed the shirt tail opposite Sheri, and between the two of them they tore the shirt open, pulling it off my arms.

Resigned to my fate, I held my arms away from my body and back, letting them strip me of my last remaining article of clothing.

I was in heaven. These two nude visions of loveliness kissed, fondled, and caressed me all over for what seemed an eternity. Only my rock hard erection was denied this pleasure. Even my rear-end was bathed in kisses, touched, rubbed and probed. With growing excitement, I watched Sheri draw Lisa's hand to my shaft, and together they gently stroked and fondled my straining member. Lisa, in an extravagantly bold move, dropped to her knees, and started kissing all around my pelvic area, tongue darting out, tasting me. She was resting her cheek against my hard-on, kissing my thighs, beside my balls, then with a small motion, kissing my sack and taking a ball into her mouth. Only for a moment, then she dropped it, and returned her attention to the surrounding area. Her hand never left my shaft, holding it firmly, not stroking it, but rotating her hand around the shaft, and occasionally squeezing it lightly.

Sheri was now behind me, rubbing me sensuously, and watching Lisa's every move. When Lisa turned to face my cock head-on, Sheri whispered a 'Yes' in anticipation.

Lisa looked up to me. Her eyes never left mine as she ran her tongue from my balls to the head of my cock. When she accepted my cock into her warm, questing mouth, she closed her eyes for only a few moments, then reopened them and watched me as she took my cock into her mouth as far as possible. Agonizingly slowly, she withdrew her head, placing one last kiss on the swollen purple mushroom that was the head. She stood before me, pulled her head down to mine.

"Sweet dreams," she whispered, before locking lips with me one last time, then backing away.

"I believed you got your three minutes worth, Steve. Any complaints?" Sheri giggled.

"None you won't be able to remedy shortly," I answered, as Lisa called Bill back into the room.

As Bill entered the room, Sheri made her announcement. "I think it's time that Steve and I retired, before he blows a blood vessel." Both girls laughed at this statement. I was torn between trying to get further with Lisa, and the idea of quick getting into the guest room, and fucking Sheri's brains out.

"It is pretty late, and we do need to get up early if we're going to do Skyline Drive and the Caverns tomorrow." Bill obligingly agreed, still unable to tear his eyes off of Sheri.

"Well, good night all." She walked over to Bill, reached behind him to grab a butt cheek, and pulled his head to hers for a goodnight kiss.

I, not to be outdone, walked over to Lisa, and grabbed her ass in both hands and pressed her crotch against mine. I kissed her lips tenderly, and whispered, "Don't be surprised if you hear me crying out your name later..."

She grabbed me around the waist and hugged me tight.

Sheri grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the guest room, "Enough of that lover, or you'll shoot before I get what's coming to me." She had never spoken this openly, I wondered if it was for the benefit of them.

** Chapter 3 - We Retire to our Bedroom **

Lisa and Bill were picking up the living room. We got to the bedroom and Sheri said softly, "Leave the door open." She then sat me down on the edge of the bed, right in front of the door, in full view of both of them. She bent over from the waist, and sucked half my hard-on into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm", she moaned, bobbing her head up and down. I could see Bill staring at the back of her head, and at her ass, which was pointed straight at him. I watched him watch us for a moment, then saw Lisa catch the action. I placed my arms behind me, leaned back and closed my eyes as Sheri gobbled me down, like a starving kitten.

When I opened my eyes, Lisa was leading Bill by the hand to our room. I smiled invitingly, watching the lovely, naked Lisa enter the room where I was receiving a bona-fide, 5-star, blowjob.

Bill stopped behind Sheri, who had to know what was happening, but appeared oblivious to it all. Lisa kept walking around the bed, their hands staying together and arms outstretched, until they finally had to relinquish hold.

Bill bent over and kissed the small of Sheri's back, as his hands and arms wrapped around her waist and hips. Soon he had dropped to his knees and started worshipping Sheri's incredible ass. Kissing, and licking, fondling and holding, he was gentle but insistent. Sheri kept up the oral, using one hand to brace herself, and one to stroke me while she worked on the angry purple head of my cock.

Lisa crawled up on the bed and as I turned my torso towards her, she fed me her breast. I gobbled it up, using my arm to pull her close, alternating from one breast to the other. Sheri let out a long moan, and Lisa and I looked over to find Bill standing, pressed up against her, obviously stuffing her wet pussy with his cock. She had both hands grabbing the foot of the bed, and her head was leaning back, eyes closed.

"Oooh - Oooh - Oooh..." she moaned as he started slamming his cock into her. I extricated myself from her grasp, and climbed up the bed pulling Lisa with me.

"God." She said to me, "She is sooo hot, he won't last a minute."

"There's always seconds," I answered, "and believe me, there are TWO incredibly hot women in here." I lay back and pulled her towards straddling me.

"I want you to come in my mouth, and I want him to see it." She pulled away and positioned herself alongside me. From the tales Sheri told, I knew this was a fantasy they played out. I tried to get her to straddle my head, my last attempt to be a gentleman, but she just rearranged herself next to me. Then she was going down on me, the second great blowjob I was on the receiving end of within a matter of a few minutes.

I was rubbing her ass, tickling her anus with my thumb, while diddling her with two fingers. She was soaking wet; I pulled out my fingers for a sec, sticking my thumb in to get it wet, then returned my fingers to her pussy, and sank my thumb up to the first knuckle in her tight ass. She pushed back against me. She was sucking me to the root, deep-throating me, nose against my pube hairs. It was an incredible first for me, how she could swallow my cock in its fully swollen state was a mystery to me. And she kept looking up at him, while giving me this incredible working over. With one hand she was cupping my balls, and occasionally fingering my asshole.

Bill had slowed down and was watching the action. Sheri pulled forward, leaving only her ass hanging off the edge of the bed, and was soon licking my thighs, and then my balls, while Lisa went down on me like a jack-hammer. I could now see that Bill was at half-mast, having quietly dumped his first load in Sheri's cunt. Before long however, he returned to his position of mouth firmly attached to Sheri's nether regions.

The sensation was finally too much. With my cock buried to the hilt in Lisa's face, and her wiggling her face side to side and humming, with Sheri alternately licking, and sucking my balls, and with someone's finger buried deep up my ass. I let 'em know it was time.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna come so hard!" Lisa pulled her head back so only her mouth was engulfing my cockhead, and started jerking me off hard into her mouth. Bill looked up from sticking his tongue up Sheri's ass to watch his wife take my load. Sheri was clinging to my leg, licking at the base of my cock. As my toes curled, I could feel her pussy hair tickling the top of my foot - she was pressing her clit against it. My toes rubbed against her ass, and brushed against Bills throat.

"Unnnnhhh", I pushed up off the bed, deep into Lisa's eager mouth. I came, once, twice, three times, again, yet again... just as it was finishing, she pulled one more shot out of my cock, and let it dribble down her chin. Sheri leaned up and cleaned Lisa's chin and mouth with her tongue.

"That...was...incredible." I had my thumb up her ass. I don't know how I'd managed to keep it there during that mind numbing orgasm. Lisa was wiggling her ass and pushing against my hand hard. Bill looked comical, nose in Sheri's crack, tongue working away, but eyes rolled up, watching the action down around my cock.

I pulled out of Lisa's ass and reached down to pull her up to me. She came willingly. I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her gently on the lips, finding the slightest salty tang.

"That was possibly the best blow-job of my life," I told her, "Thank you."

"I'm not done with you yet," she countered, licking my mouth.

"What do you say we watch your husband fuck my woman's ass, after which I'll fuck you crazy?"

"Oh god, he'd love that - do you think she'll let him?"

"I'm sure of it."

I sat up and pulled Sheri into the middle of the bed. "Are you ready?"

"Up the ass?" she answered me. She knew it was a dream of his, and was only too eager to demonstrate her willingness, and to subtly claim him for her own in some way.

Bill was just staring at us. I nodded.

"Oh, yeah. I'm ready." She rolled over onto her back, and pulled her knees up to her chest. I grabbed her feet, and tilted her back, so her puckered brown hole was pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Bill, this is your lucky day. You're going to fuck one of the hottest, tightest asses on the east coast." Sheri giggled; Lisa was gently rubbing Sheri's nearest breast, enthralled by the action. I don't even think she knew what she was doing, but she was intent on seeing this happen as well.

"Lisa, do you have some Vaseline? She probably doesn't need it, but better safe than sorry."

"I'll get it," she bounced off the bed, returning in moments with an industrial size jar.

Bill hadn't been wasting time. Once I had Sheri cracked in half like a shotgun, he was lapping at her pussy and ass again. I had never seen a guy with such an oral fixation. Truth be known, I'd never seen a guy with a girl before in person. He pulled back as I asked Lisa to do the honors. She looked up at me, hesitant, then grabbed a gob and started rubbing it on Bills cock.

"In her ass," I said. Lisa looked to me again, I could almost see the gears moving in her head. Then she took a blob of the jelly placed it on Sheri's rosebud, and rubbed it.

"IN her ass, Lisa." Lisa, without looking up, slipped her index finger slowly up Sheri's tight hole, and then started to slowly work it in and out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" Sheri moaned. To quiet her I fed her my semi-hard dick, while I straddled her face and held her legs. "Mmmmmm."

"You're going to have to give her two or three fingers, or it could be painful." I told Lisa. On the next outstroke she added a second finger, and after a few more strokes, when she was all the way in to her knuckles, she added a third.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmm" Sheri moaned around my hardening dick. It was so exciting watching this angelic Lisa, pumping her fingers out of my woman's ass, watching Bill slowly stroke himself in preparation, while Sheri fingered her own clit.

Sheri pulled her head off my cock, "NOW, NOW, fuck me NOW, someone fuck me, Bill fuck me, fuck me, fuck my Ass, FUCK MEEEEE." Lisa pulled her fingers out of Sheri's ass, and it slowly started to dilate.

"Ok Bill, you heard the woman", I told him, as I once again filled her mouth with my cock. He edged up to her, and stuck the head of his resurgent cock into her, gently, stopping when the glans popped past her tight opening. Her hand was stroking the back of Lisa's head, which was licking her breast while watching the penetration.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,308 Followers