Our First Swing:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

"Don't feed her, FUCK HER."

With that he slowly pushed into her ass about two-thirds of the way. He pulled out and slammed his entire weight down upon her upturned ass, burying his entire cock in her back entrance.

"UUUUnnnnhhhhh," she moaned, as she took his weight, then went back to sucking my cock.

He pumped her nice and steady for a couple of minutes. I would occasionally pull my dick out of her mouth, and rub it on her face, telling her how hot she looked, and how amazing she was. Lisa was furthering her girl-girl education, by kissing Sheri's tits. A couple of times, she scooted up and shared my hard cock with Sheri, licking it and Sheri's mouth, as I fucked Sheri's face.

Bill was now pumping into her like a madman. She was moaning, half out-of-it, and I was shoving my cock down her throat, fucking her face. Lisa had her thumb rubbing Sheri's clit, while her fingers were spread around Sheri's ass, feeling Bills cock rub against them with each stroke. She was talking to him.

"You like that ass, don't you. Dirty little ass. Fuck it. Fuck her ass. Fuck her baby, make her sore, fuck her hard. Yeah, that's it, fuck."

I pulled my cock from Sheri's mouth. I had to slow down or I'd come, and the next time I came, I was determined it would be in Lisa.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck" each stroke of Bills was now answered by Sheri. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me, don't, stop, fuck, fuck." She was breathing hard now, gasping, "I'm gonna cum, I'm there baby, fuck me, I'm gonna cum..... Oh, Oh, ooooooooohhh, GAWD, COME, COME, COME, Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh".

That was enough for Bill. He drove his cock into her, left it buried there, and shook, as he loosed his load up her ass. He was eerily silent, eyes closed, lips held tightly shut, as he made small thrusting moves with his hip, never pulling out of her ass.

I released Sheri's legs, Lisa pulled out of the way, and she slowly straightened them out, stretching them, obviously uncomfortable from being bent over for several minutes. Once she straightened her legs, Bills dick popped out of her asshole, he stepped back, with a stupid grin on his face, and lay down next to Sheri. His face was inches from my dick, but I don't think he ever noticed.

"Man," that's all he could get out. "Man"

Lisa lay with her head on Sheri's belly, softly rubbing Sheri's pussy, and tentatively touching the edges of her ass, which had been so thoroughly fucked.

"She came so hard," she said almost to herself. Lisa was not a complex thing, and again, I could almost hear the gears working. The night was young.

As Sheri slowly recovered, and her breathing returned to normal, I went to the bathroom and returned with some towels, two of them moistened. I tossed one to Bill, right in his crotch.

"Welcome to the ass-man's club, Bill. Remember, when it comes to rear-entry, cleanliness is next to godliness. Clean up, there's more work to be done here." As I shared my wisdom with him, with the other towel, I wiped down Sheri's ass and cunt. She clutched the cool towel hard to her and closed her legs around it.

Lisa returned to the bedroom, with a pitcher of ice water and some glasses. I took the offered drink and drank most of one glass. Looking over to Sheri, she had rolled over on her side and her head was resting on Bills chest. They both looked out of it. He wasn't asleep, his hand was stroking her back, but his eyes were closed. Too much excitement, too much alcohol, I decided to give them a rest.

** Chapter 4 - Another Bedroom Christened **

I stood, and taking Lisa's hand, pulled her up from the bed and out to the living room. I turned and pulled her into my arms, kissing her gently. She responded eagerly.

"I think they're done for a bit, what do you say we retire to the other room and get to know each other better," I said to her, between kisses to her ear and neck. "You know, I kind of like you when we're not arguing." That got me a playful punch.

"Don't you think we should stay with them?"

"The bed was looking crowed. Let's not bother them, when they get the energy, they know where to find us."

She turned and led me to her room. I had never been in her bedroom. It was filled with an eclectic mixture of lacquer furniture, antiques, an exercise bike, and dozens of odds-and-ends. They had a huge King Size bed, a four-poster with canopy. It looked old; I was guessing a family antique.

Lisa pulled back the down comforter and the 600 thread count sheets, and climbed in, with me close behind. She looked so fair against the dark blue sheets, my cock was already beginning to respond again.

Lying on my side next to her, she was laying back, eyes closed, with a hint of a smile teasing her lips. I reached out to the soft curve of her belly, running my hand all over her body - from neck to the top of her thighs - barely touching her. I let my hand go up to her face, and gently caressed her face, hairline, ears and throat. As I brushed her lips she opened her mouth and her tongue darted out and dueled with my finger. I eased my finger in her mouth, and she sucked it in, opening her eyes and staring into mine as her tongue played with my finger. I finally pulled my finger away, replacing it with my tongue. We kissed for a long while exploring each other's mouths, and kissing each other's faces. My hand was toying with her breast.

I sat up, crawled between her legs, and spread her legs wide. I used both hands to part the lips of her soaked pussy, and while she held her knees back and to the side, I placed my now hard cock inside her. I lowered myself on to her, her legs wrapping around me and pulling me in. I rested my weight on my elbows, face above hers, and gazed into her unbelievably beautiful face, as I very slowly and deliberately long stroked her.

She giggled a little self-consciously. "And what are you looking at?"

"I have fantasized about this for so long, and now that it's happening, I want to memorize everything about this moment. I will burn this into my brain so that when I'm 80, I'll still get hard recalling tonight." I lowered my face to hers and started kissing her hungrily, fucking her a little faster and harder.

"Slow down cowboy, let's enjoy this." She warned me.

"Don't sweat, we've got a long night ahead of us, and I'm sure my little helper down there won't let us down."

"So Sheri's told me. Did you two really fuck almost non-stop for an entire camping weekend?"

"I don't know about non-stop, but I would say more than half our waking hours those two days were spent in some kind of sex."

"And you just stay hard?"

"God no, she's so damn hot she kept getting me hard, and you can guess that after coming like six or seven times, it takes longer and longer."

I was casually fucking her now, enjoying the sensation, as we conversed.

"That was a wild time, we played a game, I could do pretty much whatever I wanted, but I had to come in each of her openings in order - mouth, pussy, ass, mouth, pussy, ass. That weekend was only the second time we had done anal, but it was also the 3rd, and 4th."

"And she really likes it?"

"Yes, on occasion - we really don't do it very often, and she usually is the one to initiate it when we do. She joking calls it Global Warming, since she's going around-the world."

"Do you play a lot of games like that?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say a lot, but we are adventurous, and try to have a lot of fun with our lovemaking. And we have some fantasy scenarios we like to explore now and then. You've appeared in quite a few of mine; but Sheri's imitation of you pales beside the real thing."

She was quiet, and I was speeding up again. She was biting her bottom lip, clearly enjoying the feeling. She had one hand pressing against my chest, and she thrust up against me on each down stroke.

I kneeled, still inside her, holding her legs wide and apart. I pulled out so just the head was inside her, waited a moment, and then slowly pushed it back in. I stopped before my thighs touched hers, so the only thing touching was our genitals.

"Hold your legs back." I told her and she obliged. For several minutes I slowly fucked her this way - just cock and cunt. It was all about sensation, no talking, and no intimacy, just penetration. Now she was openly moaning, licking her lips, and hugging her knees to her chest. I was playing my fingers around her pussy lips, slipped my middle finger into her pussy with my dick.

"Jesus! What are you doing? Ooooh", she moaned.

"Like it?" I was now reaching up and massaging the inside of her pussy, looking for the G-spot somewhere behind her clit.

"You are filling me so tight."

Suddenly she stiffened, and I knew I had found my target. I rubbed up against the spot that had her quivering and moaning now, while giving her long strokes with my cock.

"Jesus! Ohhhhh, oh, oh! God, don't stop, oooooh", she was coming hard, in bursts about 8 to 10 seconds apart. After the 5th or 6th she screamed out, arched her back hard for a solid 10 seconds, and then dropped to the bed, chest heaving, wild-eyed.

I removed my finger and continued to fuck her gently for a while longer. Then pulled out. She almost cried.

"I've got to have you from behind, I have to hold your sweet, sweet ass while fucking you."

"In the ass?" she asked hesitantly, as she rolled over, her ass sticking up.

"No, if you don't like that, I wouldn't do that to you, not unless you wanted me to." I pushed her head to the bed, so her pussy was very accessible, and slipped back inside her. I grabbed a cheek in each hand, a little roughly, and started really pumping her hard.

"Play with your clit, I want you to come, so I can." Her hands reached up and one was touching me where I entered her, with the other she was rubbing herself.

I put my thumb in my mouth and got it really wet, then pushed it slowly in her ass, while I continued to pound inside her. "This feels so great, I'm gonna come in you in a moment." I was now really pumping her ass with my thumb as I slammed into her cunt. Each stroke was shaking the bed as I drove her head into the mattress. She was frigging herself frantically.

"Steve, that's it, yeah, there, oooooh" she was coming, I could feel her shaking, but I didn't slow down, and soon she was coming again, "Yes, yes, yes...ooooooh, uuuuunnhhh, GAWD, UNNNH", she came hard, and I was coming with her.

"Fuck - you have a hot pussy, fuck, here I come, oooohh" I filled her with about 4 or 5 streams of come, then I slowed down, keeping inside her, knowing I would probably stay semi-hard, and if I kept fucking her and playing with her ass, I could get pretty hard again.

I stroked little strokes, and rubbed her ass, then started matching my short strokes with my thumb in her ass. Watching my thumb plow her butt-hole, I started imagining my cock stretching her wide, and could feel the results in my slowly hardening cock.

"Didn't you come?" she asked, with a strange sound to her voice.

"Of course. You are so sweet to fuck - this may be the best first fuck I've ever had with a woman."

"Then how come you're still hard?"

"It's you, I'm telling you, you are an incredible fuck. We've got a long night ahead of us, and hopefully a long day tomorrow."

"You're serious?"

"Of course." I was started to get seriously hard again, and stroking her a little firmer.

** Chapter 5 - Virgin No More **

"Well, that was mouth, and pussy. You're not going to try to fuck my ass, are you?" again she spoke hesitantly. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted. But she wanted me to take control. I was gonna do anything I could to fuck that sweet virgin ass. I thought back to some discussions Sheri and I had, and remembered the time that Lisa was tied down and fucked with a wide variety of toys. If I could get her tied down, I KNEW I would be fucking her ass soon.

"You know, those posts look great for tying someone down. Does Bill ever tie you down?"

She hesitated a moment, "Sometimes, we play a little fantasy."

"Like?" I encouraged her, continuing to smoothly drill her swollen pussy.

"You know, kidnappings, pirates, frat-house toy..."

"What do you use?"

"Bathrobe belts, and ties."

"Ok, stay there, and don't move." I commanded her.

I got off the bed, and looked back at her, ass up in the air, face turned towards me, watching me expectantly. I stepped in the closet, and grabbed the robe belts and a bunch of ties. Turning back to the bed, she had pulled her knees together and lowered her ass so it was resting on her heels.

I slapped her ass hard, and it made a loud crack. She cried out.

"I told you not to move." I advised her. She was quiet, trembling a little, ass back in the air.

I sat next to her, stroked her back, and fastened a tie to her wrist. She watched each action intently, but never made a sound.

I tied that wrist to a wooden rod in the headboard, near the center, and walked around to the other side.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, with a quiver in her voice.

Smack! I cracked her butt cheek again. "Quiet!" She obeyed.

As I tied her other hand to the headboard I told her. "Pretty much whatever I want. I won't hurt you. You trust me don't you? You can answer."

"Yes" she said softly.

I placed two pillows beneath her waist before I tied her legs out to the corner posts. She was such a tiny thing, the robe belt barely reached. Then I was done and stepped back to inspect my handiwork.

"You look irresistible, it's going to be hard to control myself." She had enough slack to move quite a bit, but she wasn't going anywhere. I took two of the ties and started wrapping her eyes.

"Steve..."

I grabbed a handful of her hair, and twisted her head to look up at me. "How do you think you should address me?"

"Master?" she asked hesitantly, noticeably tensing.

"Yes, my helpless slave?"

"There is a sleep mask in the top drawer."

"Well done." I answered, and she relaxed a bit. I opened the drawer and pulled out the mask, tightening the strap, I slipped it over her eyes.

"You earned a small reward for the bravery it took to offer up that idea." I moved down between her legs and licked her pussy, and ass for about a minute, and quickly had her writhing.

"I'll be back." I went to the kitchen, where I grabbed a banana, still a little green. Then stopped by the entry closet where I knew Bill kept the video camera. Bill and Sheri deserved to be a part of this as well.

Walking back to the room, I stepped over to her, and in about 20 seconds, had 3/4 of that banana in her cunt. "Don't crush that," I warned her. I then set up the camera. I placed it for a good shot of her head, after I had panned the entire setup. I would adjust it later for the real action. She had to be wondering what was going on, but she remained quiet and obedient.

Finally I was ready. I went to the bathroom, filled a Dixie cup with water, which I drank, then I brought it to her. I held it to her lips and she drank. Once it was empty, I tossed it aside, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and to the side, and fed her my somewhat soft cock.

She sucked like a demon, licking, sucking, bobbing her head up and down. I was very soon hard again, hard enough for her to take down her throat. I was fucking her face now - thrusting into it, but not too hard.

"You are such a good little cocksucker, aren't you?"

"Mmm-Hmmm", she responded, nodding a little and trying to smile.

"I want you to think about what I'm about to do to you. In a moment you'll tell me just what you think it'll be, and you'd better be close." I reached under her, and pinched her nipple, giving it a hard little twist for emphasis. She pressed her tit into my hand.

I pulled my cock out, and rubbed it all over her face, before leaving it in front of her mouth for her to kiss and lick. "Go ahead," I told her.

"I think first you'll spank me for not guessing close enough," she started, "you might even use a brush or a shoe. Then you'll probably gag me, so my cries won't be heard- no, you'll do that first!"

I had climbed behind her and was straddling her ass, rubbing my hands on her shoulders and backs, around her sides down to cup her tits. I was fondling her possessively. I pinched both nipples for a second.

She hesitated a moment before she continued, in a disarmingly quiet voice. "Then you'll fuck me, until you are as big and hard as you can get, and then you'll finish in my poor virgin ass. I can't stop you." I was now massaging her tits, as a sort of positive reinforcement.

"You're right you can't stop me, and then...?" I asked.

"Then, you'll ungag me, untie me, and make me clean you up."

"Uh-Huh", I encouraged her.

"Then I'll have to service you mouth, pussy and ass - you'll make me do all the work. Even untied, you're so much bigger than me, so strong, what can I do?"

"You're such a smart and pretty little slave, I think I'll call you Lyssete," I told her, as I wrapped, the tie around behind her head and tight across her mouth, "You know, my sweet Lyssete, it's a shame to waste that talented mouth of yours, but I wouldn't want your cries to bother anyone while I fuck you silly, then give you your first good ass reaming." I got up and rearranged the camera.

It was the first I had confirmed her impending butt-fuck. She moaned and made noises, I can only guess what she was trying to say. I had no real plan, other than fucking her ass of course, so I followed her agenda. I spanked her butt and the tops of her thighs, first with my hand, and then with a slipper with leather soles. I gave her quite a few smacks, at least twenty or so, and I wasn't gentle. She pinked up nicely.

Only when I was done, did I remove the banana from her pussy. I pointed the camera back to her face. I untied her gag, she was breathing pretty heavy, and fed her the banana, eating half myself, feeding her from my mouth.

I went back to the other room, where Sheri and Bill were sleeping. They must have enjoyed another session, because now they were positioned head to toe. I grabbed the jar of Vaseline, and headed back to Lisa. In the living room, I spotted the half-full pitcher of melted margaritas and picked that up along the way.

I placed the Vaseline jar on her back, like a table, a clear hint of things to come. I then gave her a shot of margarita in a Dixie cup, took one myself, then gave her another. Once she had swallowed, I proceeded to feed her my cock, which had softened. Neither of us spoke. Once she had my cock at full mast, I gagged her again, "Good girl."

I moved the camera very close to the bed, focused on her ass. I knelt between her legs and pulled her ass towards me, causing her body to slide down, and her arms to become outstretched at the top of the bed. Without another word, I pushed the full length of my cock up her hot pussy, and started pumping her hard. I adjusted my position several times, more upright, more from the side, until I got just the friction I was looking for. I was starting to get REALLY hard. The thought of fucking that virgin ass was doing wonders to my dick, it must have been almost 8 inches long and so thick around I was a little worried about hurting her ass. The whole time I was talking to her, making comments about how tight she looked, how irresistible her ass was, if only everyone in the office could see her like this. I told her that Sheri and Bill had woken up and had a 69 session, but were passed out again. I hope they wake up and see this, I'd like to share you with them, I told her. She was moaning, and wiggling her tight ass at me.

"That's good," I told her, "Keep me happy, Lyssete, my darling pleasure slave, and you'll be happier, trust me." I accentuated my comment with a couple of good slaps to her ass.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard, as I fucked her harder and harder. She was trembling and moaning now.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers