Our First Swing: Sheri's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,316 Followers

I leaned back and Steve took advantage of my position, to stick his fat cock back in my mouth. I felt like a porn queen. Fucked in the ass and mouth, while my starlet friend encouraged the men who were using me. I could almost feel the cameras on me and imagined a room full of men watching me pleasure these two cocks.

Lisa had her head next to mine, and was whispering to me, encouraging me to take Steve's cock deeper. She tilted my head back with her hands, straightening out the path down my throat.

"Hold your breath, and relax your chin. If you hold it too tight it makes it harder." She was kissing my face, watching Steve's cock piston in and out. From my vantage under his crotch, I could see she was holding his balls, and guiding the depth of penetration. "Here it goes," she warned me, and then I was choking on the fat head of his cock in my throat. He held it there for a second then pulled back out. Lisa pulled his cock from my mouth, kissed me full on the mouth, and then lubed his cock up with her own saliva, before sticking it back in my open mouth.

Bills cock was doing it's own job, slicing in and out of my ass with an almost robotic rhythm. He was fucking me long hard and fast, with much more staying power than this first try this evening. I was loose and accommodating him easily, and my pussy was getting hot again from the action I was receiving.

Lisa didn't give me much of a break, she was again thrusting Steve's cock down my throat, just a little, and soon I was no longer gagging, and I could feel him penetrating further down my throat. When his balls were against my nose, I knew I had the full length, and wanted to stand up and shout look at me!

Lisa had moved her attention lower, and her head was on my stomach, as she played with my clit and talked dirty to her husband.

"So, do you like fucking her ass? Fuck her baby, fuck that tight, dirty little ass while you have a chance. Fuck her, fuck her hard, make her sore. Fuck that ass." She was talking in an almost monotone, almost to herself, as she played with the edge of my ravaged asshole and with my pussy and clit.

The cock in my mouth and throat was a distraction. When Steve pulled it out, I was able to watch Bills cock enter me in a frenzy. He was out of control, fucking me as hard and fast as he could. My legs were sore, as was my mouth. But Lisa had her mouth on my clit now, her eyes locked on my anal assault. It took me over the edge.

I felt my come building fast. I was talking to all three of my lovers, I have no idea what I was saying, but I could here myself talking until a huge orgasm hit me. It was like tunnel vision, and I couldn't see or breathe as wave after wave of pleasure broke against me. I could feel that Bill had stopped his assault, and his entire cock was sheathed in my bowels. When I felt the scalding heat of his cum spilling inside me, I cried out and again, experienced a devastating orgasm.

I lost track of everything for a few moments, then I realized my legs were free and cramping, and I had to straighten them out. I stretched them out, forcefully pushing Bill away, and feeling his cock pop out of my sore hole. Bill lay beside me, gazing at me with big puppy dog eyes, while his wife gently rubbed my pussy, and even softly caressed my aching butt-hole, seemingly trying to soothe me from the effects of her husbands frenzied assault.

I felt a certain level of contentment. I owned these boys. I had finally taken Steve down my throat, and from Bill's looks, I had made his every dream come true. He looked like a lovesick middle-schooler. Even Lisa couldn't keep her hands off my body. Steve had given Lisa a cool towel, with which she was gently cleaning me while Bill cleaned up his own tool. I lay back, queen of my domain, and let myself be administered too.

Bill was nuzzling against me; I moved my arm so he could take my nipple in his mouth, and I relaxed and stroked his hair and back, encouraging him to enjoy my tits.

* * * *

I awoke to gentle oral stimulation. I was disoriented for several seconds, completely confused. I looked down to see Bills blond head wedged between my legs, and the previous activities all came back. Steve and Lisa were nowhere to be found.

Bill was being very gentle and attentive. He was avoiding the sensitive areas, and just gently exploring my pussy. It was very relaxing, and I just lay back and enjoyed it. I could here the mumble of voices somewhere far off.

"Come up here, Bill." I told him.

He climbed up and lay beside me, his eyes inches from mine.

I leaned across and kissed him tenderly. "Did you enjoy splitting my ass open with your big hard cock?"

"I, I didn't hurt you did I? I'm sorry, you were so hot, and so tight, I couldn't..."

"No, baby, it's ok. You hurt me a little but it was worth it. You filled me so well."

"I'm sorry, I can't believe your little hole could open wide enough..." He started apologizing again.

"Don't apologize. I loved it. When I'm a little less sore, I'd love to take you up my ass again." I told him, caressing his shoulder, and reaching over and again giving him a little kiss. He was so transparent. I'd have him eating out of my hand.

"Jesus, I would love that. That was the most incredible thing in my life. Ever."

"You were pretty incredible. But for now, I'd like to taste your big hard cock again, before I let you screw me."

He bounced to his knees, and held his cock out to me. He was already reasonable hard.

"Oh, that looks so nice," I kissed the head gently, caressing him. "Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I took him in my mouth for a few seconds.

I sat up myself, and pushed him down, so I could give him a very visual blowjob. I tossed my long hair over my shoulder away from him, as he sat up on his elbows watching me. I alternately licked and sucked his cock, sometimes staring into his eyes, sometimes closing my eyes while I gobbled him down. He was talking to me telling me how beautiful I was, and how lucky Steve was, and thanking me over and over again.

"Ok lover, I need you in me." I told him, rolling over onto my knees and waving my ass in the air. "Be careful, and stay off my asshole. It'll be a while before I can take anything larger than a pencil back there."

"God Sheri, you have the most gorgeous ass I've ever seen - and the sweetest pussy." He couldn't stop talking as he guided his cock into my wet pussy. "Ooohhh, you feel sooo sweet, god, I can't believe how lucky I am. I've dreamed of this so much. For so long."

"So now I'm your dream come true." I told him, giggling. "It was no dream they way you stuck your huge cock in my butt. I felt like it was a baseball bat. You stretched me sooo tight, I'm sure glad that I had been opened up for you." I hesitated a bit. "You may have scared Lisa away though. After seeing what I had to go through, she may never want to take you in her ass."

"She never would anyway. She's not one for much experimentation, and she made it clear I will never get in her ass." He must have felt he was complaining. "I really love her, I do. I love sleeping with her. But nothing EVER felt like it did when I was in your ass."

He was breathing harder, the idea of talking about butt fucking doing it's magic.

"Mmmmmm, Bill?" I asked softly

"Yeah?"

"Be very gentle, but please, stick a finger in my butt. Lick it first, and be careful, I'm so sore, but I need to be reminded of that sweet ass reaming you gave me." Was I laying it on too thick?

"God, I wanted to do that, but I was so afraid, you're so red there, and I don't want to hurt you..."

"Go ahead, just be gentle."

I could feel him rubbing his finger around the edge of my hole, and very gently insinuating it in.

"Oww! Careful baby, you've already torn me up once. Go slowly." I directed him. For once he didn't apologize, but very slowly worked his finger in to the second knuckle. He just held it there, while he continued to fuck me at a fast pace.

"Oh, that feels so hot. Your finger feels so big in me, how did I ever take your huge cock back there? God, it feels good; now, fuck me gently with that finger."

I was in no pain; in fact it did feel pretty nice. All the talking I was doing was actually sensitizing me to the feel of his double penetration.

"Now baby, fuck my pussy hard, fuck my pussy and my poor abused ass with your finger. I want to feel you come all over my ass." I had my head in the pillow now and was pushing back. He was really giving my pussy a pounding.

He was so guidable. Within moments of my encouragement, he was moaning 'yeah, yeah, yeah' over and over again. Then he pulled out and I could feel his cum splashing on my back and ass.

"Oh yes," I told him, "Come for me, show me how you love my poor little ass and pussy. Ohhh, yesssss..." I collapsed to my side, legs outstretched.

"Bring that big sweet cock up here, I have to taste you." I told him.

He lay down head at my crotch, his cock in front of my face. I took his shrinking cock in my mouth and sucked him clean. He stayed about half-hard, while I really gave him a lot of attention there. He was back to working on my pussy with his mouth, again pretty gentle. This was clearly a boy who didn't find it a chore; he loved licking my pussy. I leaned back and let him eat me.

* * * *

In my dreams I was hiding under my desk. The teacher was insisting there was nothing going on, earthquakes didn't happen in Eastern Montana. But my eyes wouldn't be deceived, I could see the lights overhead shaking, and books were falling off the bookshelves.

I awoke with a start to feel the ground still shaking. I caught my breath, and looked around wide-eyed. Just a few feet in front of me I witnessed the instigation for my nightmare, something that 24 hours earlier would have probably been the core of an even greater nightmare.

Lisa was half turned on her side, stretched across the bottom of the bed, her bottom arm reaching out towards me. She had a haunting look in her eyes, a mixture of lust, fear, and shame, as she chewed on her own arm, trying to keep the moans escaping her lips to a minimum.

Steve, at the edge of my vision, near my feet, had Lisa's top leg slung over his shoulder, as he sawed in and out of her pussy, his eyes closed, clasping her thigh for leverage. The angle allowed me a decent view of his thick swollen cock stretching her pussy. I could still feel where Bill was snuggled into my back, one arm thrown across my waist.

My eyes just ate up this picture. Lisa looked so vulnerable, stretched out at my feet, her sweet breasts bouncing with each thrust. I imagined mine must have looked similar, and I had an urge to hold them in place, as I often held my own. Her hair was wet, I had to assume she'd had a shower, or taken a dip in the pool. Her nipples were heavily swollen, and red from attention they'd received. Memory is a tricky thing, and mine threw me back in time for a moment to the first time Steve and I spent the night together. We had fucked for hours, literally, and I came so many times twice I had to stop and just rest and desensitize for a long while. Twice I fell asleep and woke to him using my body. I wondered how many times he had made her come tonight. I had no idea what time it was, but I imagined he hadn't let her have much rest yet.

I knew she was currently helpless before the onslaught, and could see the uncertainty in her eyes. I reached out her extended hand and took it in my own, giving it a small squeeze and bestowing a smile on her, an accomplices smile.

I could see her relax a bit, her eyes closed, and a couple of stray tears worked their way out of the corners of her eyes. I often forgot how truly new she was to this area of personal relationships and sex, and felt a little bad about my earlier jealousy.

I scooted down a bit, to where I could reach out and touch Lisa's pretty face. I brushed the tears from her eyes, as I took her hand that was extended towards me, and raised it to my lips. I kissed the tips of her fingers, and inhaled her fragrance, looking for His scent on her hands.

She was watching me again.

"You are so pretty," I told her. I wanted to share her with Steve. I wanted to taste those pretty little breasts that were bouncing so deliciously. I reached for her.

Steve chose this time to manhandle her body into a new position. He was in his own world, using her as he would. This time, he just grabbed her hips and flipped her on her back, holding her legs together for a tighter fuck. He squeezed her legs tightly together, and was soon back so screwing at his breakneck pace.

I was a little peeved, at having my first attempt at reaching out to her foiled so carelessly.

"So, are you enjoying her?" I asked him, pointedly.

"Absolutely, she's perfect," was his unabashed response.

I reached out to stroke Lisa's face, and asked her. "What about you, is it incredible?"

She gushed; thanking me repeatedly for sharing him, telling me she didn't know it could be like this. She appeared and sounded to naive and innocent, and she looked so sexy, I could resist no longer. I moved down, paralleling her body, reached out for that breast that was teasing me. I placed my head on her shoulder, and cupped her tit from below, stopping the bouncing somewhat, and ran my thumb over her pointy nipple. I flicked my nail across it, and ran it around watching the light red trails it left. Tweaking it between my fingers, I pulled on it stretching it away from her body, entranced by how it responded. Her continuous moans only drove me onward.

I reached across her body, cupping that breast, while my lips sought to quench their burning by passing the fire to pale skin surrounding her nearest nipple. Each time my lips pressed against her, I could feel the fire instead relocating to my own breasts and pussy. Finally I had to do it, and after flicking my tongue across her nipple, once, twice, I took it in my mouth, holding it there, and using my tongue to explore every little bump and line of her entire aureole.

I was lost in the sensation, all sense concentrating on the breast in my mouth, when a pair of probing hands parted my legs and I knew that my personal little cunt-licker had woken from his sleep, and was back to doing what he loved best. The distraction was only momentary, as I felt my head pulled back by the hair, and lovely Lisa captured my mouth with hers, exploring my face with her tongue and lips.

I was burning up. I couldn't believe how horny I was feeling, after having been through what I had this evening. I turned my face to watch Lisa's pussy get pumped, wanting the feel of that fullness in me.

"Steve," I said out loud.

"MmmHmm," he answered, looking down at me from within the large V Lisa's legs made, as he held her ankles outstretched to the side as wide as they could go.

I confessed my weakness, my need. "I need some of that."

He smiled at me, with that irritating confident look that told me he knew I needed it. "Of course baby, you know I'm yours on demand. Only, I'd ask two conditions."

"Oh really? And they are?" Damn he was arrogant.

"I'd like you girls here, on the edge of the bed, on your hand and knees, so I can take turns enjoying these incredibly sweet pussies."

"I think that can be arranged. And the second?" I asked.

"I'd like to finish in Lisa's mouth, it's her turn." he responded with a sly smile. He was watching me closely, to see if I could share some kind of message here.

Her mouth? Surely he didn't mean...

Shortly after I relented to Steve's desire to take my ass, he confessed a desire to come in each of my openings in the same day. I had no idea where this came from, but he was obsessed with coming in my mouth, my pussy, and finally my ass. I personally would have preferred changing the order somewhat, since by the third erection he would fuck me for ages, and if he spent that whole time in my ass I would be sore for days.

On our first camping trip, Steve made it 'around the world' as he liked to call it, three times. And it always had to be in the same order. Mouth, pussy, ass, mouth, pussy, ass...

"Her mouth's turn?" I asked him pointedly, looking for a giveaway response.

"Yep," he smiled, the huge grin on his face unmistakable.

I looked back to Lisa, whose face had turned a bright red. As if I needed any further confirmation.

"Good," I told her softly, planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

I wiggled my way out of Bills grasp and positioned myself at the edge of the bed, making Steve's target more accessible.

"I'm ready for my audition, Mr. DeMille," I teased him, wiggling my ass. It was a temptation I knew that he could not resist.

Poor Bill had a wounded puppy dog look. I guess he figured Steve was getting all the treats, and he was stuck sucking hind teat. Steve extracted himself from Lisa's delectable nether-grasp, and without so much as how-do-you-do, did his best to shove his entire bone up me in one stroke. In spite of Bills amorous attentions, this was a little more than I was prepared for and elicited a cry from yours truly. Like that worried Steve, who just pulled out and made sure he hit bottom on the second try.

"Lisa, come on now," he was teasing, "this is a well oiled machine, in position please." He was king of his domain, giving orders left and right, and not one to be trifled with!

"And Bill. Don't just sit there. If you want to play in the game, you've got to be in position. Now lay down between these ladies, so whoever is not being distracted by my attentions, can lavish their affections on your 'soldier'."

Even Bill was getting into the playfulness of the moment, holding his little fellow, who was currently 'at-ease', and ordering him to stand, "Soldier, Atten-SHUN."

This drew a laugh out of everyone, and Lisa did her best to help with the wayward fellow.

Steve was playing with my well-abused rear-entry, while filling me so delightfully. "This looks so damn good," he told me, "I may have to take a turn here soon."

"Oh I don't think so," I corrected him. "You haven't come in my mouth OR pussy yet. I hardly think it's your TURN back there yet." I giggled at my own feeble attempt at wit.

I don't know if Steve thought it was funny, but Lisa damn near choked. Bill, as usual, was oblivious to the interplay around him.

Over the next several minutes, Steve would hose one of us, announce 'Switch' when he was ready to move on, and then, once he'd switched places, Lisa and I would trade off on who was working Bill's dick. Quite often, either Lisa or I, whoever was currently receiving it from Steve, would still tag-team Bill's dick, to make sure he didn't feel unloved.

I could sense from the change in rhythm, and the fact that Steve's balls were no longer slapping into my pussy he was getting close.

"Lisa," he directed, "get your head down here, hanging off the end of the bed. I'm gonna come in your mouth, baby."

Lisa did as she was told, and when Steve pulled out of me, I turned and impaled myself on Bill's tool, back to him, so I could watch Steve fuck Lisa's pretty face. Once I saw him slip his thick rod in her mouth, slick with both our juices, I got so worked up I just had to help him double-team our little hostess. Her legs were spread wide open, and her poor, red, well-fucked pussy just shouted for my attention.

I repositioned myself on my hands and knees, telling Bill to fuck me while I ate his woman. He seemed to appreciate the idea as he plugged me harder and faster than ever, while I lowered my mouth to the awaiting target.

The smell was strong, almost overwhelming, of pure sex. I've always been a very 'scent-sitive' person, and Steve's strong masculine smell could make me cream on demand. In this case, the smell of sweat and of Lisa's need almost made my knees buckle. I held her legs open, gently spreading her nether-lips, and lowering my face to within an inch of her, inhaled deeply. With the need within me growing, I flicked out my tongue, teasing first one side, then the other of her pussy. I could feel the thrust of Steve's cock in her mouth and throat, through the shift of her weight and the palpitations of her pussy.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,316 Followers