Our First Swinger's Club Pt. 01

Story Info
We visit our first club and enjoy the company of like-minded.
1.2k words
3.81
45.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie and I decided to visit a swingers club downtown. I did a little research and found a place to visit. But before we went we had the usual conversations I think most couples have. Did we really want to try this? How would it affect our marriage? Would we get jealous?

As it turned out we had a great time. In many ways it strengthen our relationship. We found we could share our deepest desires and kinks. Seeing the joy of exploration on the others face and body was reassuring as well as a major turn on.

This is the story of our first visit. Perhaps a little tame but 100% true and great start into this new world for Vickie and I. We hope you enjoy it as well.

*****

The day started with butterflies in the pit of our stomachs. Tonight we were going to visit a swingers club for the first time. The second-guessing was over. We both wanted to see this fantasy fulfilled. We just had to endure a full day of waiting. I must have checked my watch every 10 minutes. Evening finally arrives and my wife unknowingly tortures me. She's trying on outfit after outfit asking my opinion every time. Truth is every outfit was fucking hot. Vickie wiggled her tits and ass in and out with every change. I was hard as a rock. Under normal circumstances I would have already pushed her to her knees and been face fucking her.

She finally decides on a nice pink single piece. It barely hid her double D's and her ass was covered by a fishnet like pattern of cloth. Nothing hidden and holes large enough to get a few fingers or tongue through. (Which I've done plenty of times, but those are other stories.) She then does a little sexy modeling for me; I wanted some pics to remember this day forever. In the car and off we go.

We arrive, pay our membership and enter to a huge disappointment ... it's empty! We are the only couples there. In our anxiousness we arrived way to early. Apparently, the "party" doesn't start until late. After a few minutes we bounce back to our old normal horny selves. We will simple start the party ourselves and others can join us as they arrive.

We find a soft couch and start making out. In a few minutes Vickie's down to just her pink outfit and I my Bucee boxers. I'm sucking and playfully biting her tits. I'm in love with my wife's tits. Everyday I get to look in those beautiful eyes but I admit my eyes wander down.

We are in our own world. While licking and sucking on one tit I'm twisting and tweaking the other. I keep alternating back and forth. Vickie's tits are getting wetter and wetter. Her nipples and my cock are getting harder and harder. Suddenly the door opens and we aren't alone. A white couple walks in. This is what we were waiting for but it did freak us out a little. This is the first time we've ever had sex in front of others and it was both scary and exhilarating. After our initial shock faded a thrill went through us both. My dick hasn't been this hard in years and Vickie is telling me that her pussy juices are running down her thighs. A quick check and my fingers are soaked.

The other couple settles into their couch and begin to watch Vickie and I. We decide to give them a show. I pull out "Big Red." Vickie squeals a little and spreads her legs. Our voyeurs get an eye full. Vickie's pussy is completely bald, her lips which are naturally a little puffy are completely swollen from lust and pussy juice is literally draining and leaving a messy trail over her asshole to the couch. I take a quick glance at our voyeurs. They are still dressed but his hand is rubbing her mound through her clothes. Her eyes are glazed over and his are zeroed in on Vickie's pussy.

Big Red is a monster vibrator. 10 inches long, xxxxx inches in diameter, 12 different settings and its sparkly red surface glistens when wet. With Vickie's pussy gushing out juice I dispense with the usual insertion process. I lined Big Red up and slammed it in with one quick motion. Vickie immediately throws her head back and digs her nails into my back and the couch. I'm rewarded with a squirt of pussy juice all over my hands. For the next few minutes I work her pussy over. Quick thrust mixed with slow. Shallow mixed with deep. Vickie is groaning and thrusting her pussy all over the place. She hasn't opened her eyes since we started. The sloshing noise coming from her pussy and the smell is driving me nuts. I decide it's my turn.

Always keeping one hand thrusting I start to smell and lick my fingers clean. Vickie's pussy juice has a wonderful musky scent and taste. On several occasions in the past I've been asked questions or she's attempted to redirect my efforts, but I didn't hear a word. I become consumed with eating her pussy. I become oblivious to anything other than getting her pussy juice in my mouth.

Apparently, that happened again. A black couple walked in and joined the other in watching our little show. I kept working the vibrator in and out, Vickie kept moaning and squirting and I just kept switching hands and continued to enjoy my reward. As soon as I couldn't taste pussy I'd switch hands. In hindsight it must have been an odd sight to our voyeurs. All I knew is we were in heaven but that was about to change. Vickie's nails were digging deeper with every thrust and her groaning was getting louder. I stopped licking my fingers and concentrated on trusting the vibrator. I found a nice and steady rhythm; I keep pushing it in to the hilt. In and out, in and out. I knew she was close now; her pussy lips despite the massive amount of juice were clinging to Big Red. On every pull out, her pussy muscles clamped down. It did not want to be left empty.

Then it hit. Vickie starts yelling, "FUCK ME!" Over and over.

No more steady rhythm. I start fucking her pussy as fast and as hard as I can. Big red is a blur, my hand is soaking wet, Vickie is grunting like an animal, my arm is getting soar and I'm wondering if my shoulder is bleeding from the nails. And I love ever second! I refuse to slow my pussy assault. Big red goes in my hand gets flooded. So much pussy juice is come out I'm having a hard time gripping it.

Suddenly Vickie goes completely limp and I hear her whimpering, "Stop, please stop" a few times. I slow my thrusting and eventually stop. That's when I finally noticed the new couple that came in. I look back at Vickie and her head is hanging sideways on the couch, her body totally slack. I honestly think she blacked out for a few seconds. I then see her beautiful pussy. It's a wet mess. Her cum is everywhere, ... her lips, her asshole, and her thighs. I dive straight in. I know she's worn out, so it's not an assault. I lazily take my time and clean it all up. Finally I finish, pull my tongue from her ass and take a seat beside my semi-conscious wife.

What a fuckin' blast and we just started!