Our First Swinging Night

Story Info
Older couple introduces younger couples to swinging.
4.5k words
4.17
89.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lisa and I were recently invited to a party by our friends Marie and Bill. Marie and Bill are an older couple we met a few years ago, through some mutual friends. Soon after we met them, they let us know that they were swingers. Ever since their admission to us, they've been trying to get us involved with them. My wife and I had always been reluctant; actually it was me that was reluctant. I hadn't told Lisa yet, but I had decided a few months ago that I was ready to give it a shot, but I wanted to wait for the right opportunity. I have been getting more and more excited about it every day since I'd decided I was interested. Since then, we've seen them a few times, but it was never the right time.

Recently, I saw Marie in the grocery store. We got to talking, and a little flirting, and once again, she teasingly brought up the subject of swinging. Now, normally I very quickly shot her down, but this time I hesitated, and she noticed. I told her that we were considering it. She seemed very excited by my response and said they'd be in touch. Sure enough, it was that Tuesday, only two days later, that they invited us over. It was Lisa that spoke to Marie. Marie told her that it would be an intimate gathering, the four of us and one other couple. She didn't go into any specifics, but Lisa got the idea. When my wife asked me if I'd like to go, her suspicions were confirmed.

I enthusiastically answered her, "Sounds like a great idea!"

She asked me proddingly, "Marie said it was an intimate party, you know, right?"

"Actually honey, I ran into Marie at the store the other day." I told her. "I didn't want to tell you until the time came, but for the past few months, I've been ready to try this swinging thing out. In fact, I can't wait."

"Really?" she asked. "I'm glad to hear that. When I spoke to Marie she told me who the other couple was that she invited."

"Oh yeah, who are they? Do we know them?" I asked.

"Actually we do." She told me. "It's Kim and Ray."

"Is that right?" I answered her.

"Yup, she said that she'd been trying to convince them also, and that once they said we'd be there, they were interested." Lisa said.

Kim and Ray have been going out for about six months. We've known both of them individually for a couple of years now. I had met Ray when I was in college and he was a teaching assistant. We'd spoken a few times, around campus, but I wouldn't call us friends. Lisa had lived around the block from Kim before we had met. They'd known each other, but they weren't all that close. Since we live in a small town, and news travels fast, we'd heard that they were going out soon after they'd started, and had seen them around town a couple times since. They were a few years older than us, both in their early thirties.

The rest of that week couldn't go quickly enough. Finally Saturday had arrived. We'd slept in and ran a few errands, and before we knew it, it was time to get ready. We had a light dinner, and then hit the showers. I was done in a matter of minutes, but of course Lisa took longer. Marie had told us to dress casually, so I obliged. I wore a blue, striped button-down dress shirt and my favorite jeans.

About 45 minutes, or so, later, Lisa emerged from the bedroom. She was a little dressier than me, but still casual. She was wearing a tight beige sweater that showed off her chest with a pair of blue jeans and her black knee-high boots. She had spent a lot of time on her hair and make-up and looked beautiful. Lisa is about 5'7" and 140 lbs., with shoulder-length brown curly hair. She has a soft, sexy body with a great pair of perky B-cup tits and a round, inviting ass.

When we arrived at Marie and Bill's house, Marie welcomed us at the door. She gave Lisa a big hug, and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. Marie told us that Ray and Kim hadn't arrived yet, but showed us into the living room and told us to make ourselves comfortable. We sat down on one side of the L-shaped sofa and Marie sat on the other. She told us that Bill was finishing up and he'd be out in a second. She handed us each a glass of wine and we began to make small talk. We were interrupted a minute or so later, when Bill came out of the bedroom. He walked towards us and shook my hand, then kissed Lisa on her cheek, before sitting down next to his wife. Bill is a rugged, handsome man. He's about 5'10" and well built. Tonight he was wearing a white sweater and khaki pants. He and Marie are both in their early forties, whereas we are in our late twenties. Marie is a few inches shorter than my wife, but bigger. She's a typical middle-aged woman with a few extra pounds. She presents herself very well, always well made up. She has short brown hair, and a huge set of tits as well as a large, soft ass. She was wearing a red sweater and a pair of black slacks.

After a couple minutes of chatting, Ray and Kim arrived. Marie and Bill greeted them at the door and Lisa and I rose from the couch. Ray came over and shook my hand before giving Lisa a big, long hug. Kim noticed this as well, and smiled, then gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She too gave Lisa a hug and the two of them sat between our hosts and us in the center of the couch. Like me, Ray wore a dress shirt and jeans, and Kim was wearing a striped blouse that showed off her chest and a pair of tight jeans. Ray has a similar build to me, about 6 feet tall and thin. Kim is similar to Lisa, about an inch or so shorter and maybe a few pounds lighter. Unlike my wife, Kim has very large breasts, but shares her soft, round ass, which looked amazing in her jeans. Kim was clearly trying to display her assets, as her low-cut blouse showed plenty of cleavage, and her tight jeans showed off her shapely ass. Kim has short, dirty-blonde hair, mostly straight with just a little curl.

We all sipped our wine and got to know each other better for about an hour. The conversation was becoming forced, and I think we all could sense awkwardness in the room.

It was Marie that finally spoke up .It's no secret why we're all her tonight." She said. "I know the four of you have never done anything like this before, but my husband and I want to make you feel as comfortable as possible. That's why we told you to dress casually, so you'd feel more relaxed. Do any of you have any ideas on how you'd like to get started?

Lisa and I looked at each other, and shook our heads no.

It was Kim that made a suggestion. "I've always wanted to play strip poker!" She said, excitedly.

"That's a great idea!" Marie said. She looked to us, and we nodded our approval. Bill got up and fetched a deck of cards. While fetching the cards, he moved their loveseat so it faced the couch. Marie stood up and joined Bill on the loveseat, and Kim and Bill slid over to the other part of the couch.

"Instead of playing poker, I suggest we just play low card." Bill said. "Whoever gets the lowest card has to strip off an article of clothing. It is easier than poker, and moves more quickly."

Everyone agreed and Bill shuffled, and then dealt the first hand.

It was Ray that lost the first hand and he removed his shirt.

Bill lost the next hand and removed his sweater. Both Bill and Ray had worn T-shirts under their shirts, as had I.

The next loser was Kim. She took the easy way out and kicked off her sexy black strappy shoes.

Bill lost again, next, and he too removed his shoes. Marie made him also take off his socks, since the other women weren't wearing socks. Lisa was, but she chose not to speak up.

I lost the next hand and removed my shoes and socks, as well. The next loser was Marie, and her black slip-on shoes were gone. Marie lost the next hand also. She had no choice but to remove her sweater. She pulled it up and over her head, her huge tits flopping against her stomach, encased by a white bra. Despite her belly, she still looked very sexy.

Finally, Lisa lost the next hand. She chose to remove her sweater also. Lisa had worn a black, lacy bra that gave her small tits a lift, making them look bigger than they really are. I was surprised to find that I wasn't bothered by the others looking at my wife. I knew then that I was truly ready for this. I lost again next, and removed my shirt.

I was followed by Ray, who removed his shoes. I lost again and removed my t-shirt. The girls whistled as my chest and stomach came into clear view. Bill lost next, followed by Ray, and both of them also removed their t-shirts. Ray's chest was slightly more muscular than mine, and also appeared to be hairless. Bill on the other hand had a very hairy chest that was much more muscular than either Ray's or mine, but had begun to grow soft with his age. I could see that Lisa was impressed by both Ray and Bill's chests.

Much to my delight, Kim lost the next hand. She reached behind her back and untied her shirt. Like my wife, Kim too wore a black bra, but she didn't need any enhancement for her huge tits that spilled out of her bra. Lisa saw me staring at Kim and gave me a little nudge, then smiled at me. She wasn't smiling long though, as she lost the next hand. Instead of removing her shoes, as we all expected, she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. She slid them down her legs, but had trouble getting them over her boots. "Could you give me a hand?" she asked me. I obliged and stood at her feet; reached down, and pulled off her jeans. Everyone cheered when Lisa stood to show off her figure. She now was left wearing only her boots and black bra and a pair of gray cotton bikini panties.

Marie continued the streak of women losing, by pulling a 2 on the next hand. She too removed her pants. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties along with her white bra. Again, I still found her very attractive.

Ray lost next and removed his jeans. He was now wearing only a pair of silk boxers that did little to hide his boner. All of the women's attention was now clearly focused on Ray's crotch. Ray's girlfriend Kim lost the next hand. She was the only woman that still had her pants on, but that was now to end. She had to move her ass to the edge of the couch to shimmy her way out of her tight jeans. Kim was wearing a matching black thong. She stood up and twirled, giving us all a good look at her beautiful body. I was mesmerized by her sexy ass.

Bill and I were the next two losers, and we both were forced to remove our pants. Bill wore a pair of white briefs and I had on a pair of black boxer-briefs. The three men were now all showing off their hard-ons through our underwear.

Marie spoke up, "Now that we are all in our underwear, I'd like to throw a wrinkle into the game." She said. "As we each run out of clothes, we will pair of with the next naked member of the opposite sex." Kim looked at Ray, and Lisa looked at me, and we all consented. I then realized that the men only had one article of clothing left, but the women had two. It didn't really matter though, since Marie fortunately, had clearly stated that we were to pair off with the opposite sex. I was certainly looking forward to some lesbianism, but I'd gladly sacrifice that to avoid being paired with another man!

I dealt the next hand, and Lisa was the loser. She sipped her wine once more, and then reached behind her back. She undid her bra, then closed her arms tight against her body, holding her bra on. She placed her arms under her breasts, and cupped them, and then slid the bra off. Her small brown nipples were visibly hard, as everyone stared at them. I saw both Ray and Bill squirm when she removed the bra.

Bill lost the next hand. He was now to become the first of the six of us to be completely naked. He nonchalantly stood up and pushed down his briefs, his cock now free as the wind. He wasn't extremely large, maybe five inches long, but he was enormously thick; the thickest I'd ever seen, in fact. Lisa and Kim's eyes were glued to his erection.

"Okay, now who's going to be joining me?" Bill asked.

Marie lost next, but she still had her bra and panties left. She elected to remove her bra. Her huge tits popped free, and you could hear them slap against her stomach when they came free. She had massive nipples to match her large breasts.

On the next hand, Ray was the loser. Kim reached over and pulled down his boxers. Unlike Bill, Ray was rather large. His was longer than mine, probably about 9"! He was also rock-hard from all the excitement. I noticed that Lisa didn't even blink for about 30 seconds as she stared at it.

"Why don't you take my seat over here?" Marie asked. "That way the remaining players will all be on the couch." Ray did as he was told.

Even though Kim was still left with her bra and panties; that was all about to change. She lost the next hand and had to remove her bra. It turned out that Kim combined the best assets of Marie's and Lisa's breasts. Like Marie's, they were rather large, at least a high C-cup, and like Lisa's she had tiny little nipples. She had magnificent tits! Kim also lost the next hand, making her the first woman to be completely naked, meaning she was paired with our host, Bill. Instead of removing her panties, Kim simply stood up and walked over to the loveseat, then sat down on the arm next to Bill, and they watched the rest of the game.

Now, the next female loser would be paired with Ray. I was sure that Lisa was hoping to lose, and sure enough she did. She too chose not to remove her panties before joining her new partner. This meant that I was to be with Marie. I had never been with an older woman, let alone one that was almost 20 years older! Marie scooted over next to me on the couch, and Ray and Lisa moved to the other side, leaving Bill and Kim on the loveseat.

"Since Bill and Kim were the big losers, I think the winners should get to watch the show." Marie said to everyone. We all agreed and turned to watch them.

Kim lay down on her back with her ass at the edge of the loveseat. Bill knelt down on the floor between her legs. He reached down and grabbed one of her feet, and then brought it to his mouth and began sucking on her toes. Kim must have been enjoying that because she soon brought her other foot to his mouth. Bill took his time, alternating feet, as he drove Kim wild. She was moaning lowly all the while. When Bill had had enough of her feet, he placed her legs on his broad shoulders. He slid his rough hands up her legs until he was at the waistband of her thong. Without hesitation, he ripped them clean off. Kim just giggled and pushed his head between her legs. Before his head blocked my view, I got a glimpse of her pussy, which proved that she was a natural brunette, just like Marie and Lisa. Bill stretched her lips apart with his thumbs as she stuck his tongue into her pussy. He must have been an expert, because Kim was moaning loudly, grinding her pussy into his face. She cried out, "Oh shit, oh shit!" and then fell back onto the couch. Bill pulled her down onto the floor with him. He took one of the pillows from the couch, and placed it under her ass, elevating her pussy, allowing him easier entry. Kim placed her hands on the floor, bracing herself. Bill placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and looked at her. Kim nodded her approval and Bill slowly pushed into her.

Kim grimaced as he first entered her. Her grimace soon became worse and worse as he slid into her. Her face was expressing the strain that her pussy couldn't as her stretched the walls of her pussy apart. Tears were running down her cheeks and she was yelling out when he finally was fully into her. The strain on her face was relieved for a second as he pulled back, but it soon returned when he pushed his way back in. Kim began breathing deeply as he fucked her. Eventually, she was able to relax as her pussy adjusted to his girth. Not long after she seemed to reach a comfort level, she began moaning loudly. As the volume increased, she began pushing her hips up into him. When she did this, the strain reappeared on her face. She yelled out in pain and pleasure, as she achieved an orgasm. Bill started fucking her harder and harder, and then pulled himself out of her pussy. He gave his cock a few tugs and emptied wave after wave of his seed on her belly and pussy. A big smile came across his face as he leaned up and kissed Kim. Her face was completely flushed from the fucking she'd just gotten.

"I believe you two are next." Marie said, pointing to Lisa and Ray.

Lisa lay back on the couch, and borrowing Bill's earlier idea, she placed a pillow under her ass. Ray hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her panties, and pulled them off, down over her boots that she had refused to remove. Lisa's hairy bush was now completely exposed. I've always liked a hairy pussy and Lisa has obliged me by keeping her trimming to a minimum. Ray didn't seem to mind as he shoved his face into her pussy. He slurped at her moist pussy, lapping at her lips, as he stuck two fingers deep inside her, and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Lisa was writhing uncontrollably beneath his face. She reached down and grabbed the back of his head, pushing him deeper into her. I had never seen Lisa so wild with pleasure.

She was moaning, "Fuck yeah, eat me Ray, eat my pussy, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" She must have done just that, as Ray pulled his head from her pussy, his face glistening with moisture. He placed his two fingers on Lisa's lips and she took them in her mouth, licking her pussy juice from them. With his other hand, Ray was fondling her tits as he moved his hips to hers. He reached down and stuck his cock in her, thrusting his way in without warning. He could only fit about ¾ of his length into her, as he was a few inches longer than me. When he reached the maximum depth, Lisa pushed him back. He started out with a slow rhythm, rocking into her, gradually picking up his pace. When he groaned that he was about to come, Lisa pushed him away. "Not yet, you don't!" she said. She pushed him back onto the floor and straddled him, positioning her pussy over his cock. He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as his cock-head penetrated her. She slowly slid down his length, until he was completely buried inside her. Her face was two shades redder than normal as she rode him for all he was worth.

"Yeah baby, ride me Lisa, ride my cock. Do you like my cock? Do you want me to come in your pussy?" Ray asked.

"Please Ray, please come. I want to feel it in me." Lisa replied.

"Here it comes baby!" Ray exclaimed. He reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling him down on top of him, as her pussy milked every drop from his cock.

While Lisa and Ray were fucking, Marie had begun rubbing my cock through my underpants. As soon as my wife and Ray were done, Marie removed them, and began stroking me again. She then moved between my legs and started licking the head of my cock. Each time she licked me, she'd take more and more of my cock into her mouth, until finally she was deep-throating me. The warmth of her mouth felt amazing on me. She was a great cock-sucker; she knew just how to please and tease me. I knew that if this continued much longer, I'd lose it, so I pulled away from her mouth. I started making my way down her body, intending on reaching her pussy, but as I buried my head between her massive tits, I got a new idea. I had always wondered what it would feel like to tit-fuck a woman, and this was the perfect opportunity. I moved my head away, and replaced it with my dick. I placed it in the valley of her bosom, and pushed her tits together, surrounding me. I slowly stroked my way up between them. It was a strange feeling, and to be honest, not all that I'd hoped for.

That is, until she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock each time it reappeared from between her tits. After a few minutes, I realized that this wasn't getting anywhere, and I was ready to come. I leaned up and kissed her deep on the lips, our tongues becoming intertwined. As we kissed, I positioned myself between her fleshy folds. I reached down and shoved my way in. She let out a moan that was muffled by my mouth. We continued kissing as I plowed my way inside her. She was very loose, much looser than Lisa, I guess from the years of fucking Bill, but by this time, I was itching to come. I picked up my pace until I was fucking her like an animal. Even though her pussy was loose, it was very wet and very soft; it was beginning to have the desired effect. I could feel my juices building up inside me, so I pulled my cock out. Before I could stroke it, she grabbed me and pulled me up to her mouth, taking me inside it once more. She fondled my balls as she licked the shaft up and down. After only a couple of strokes, I blasted my load into the back of her throat.

12