Our First Swinging Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all fucked once now, but I soon found out that there was more to come, literally.

As I had been fucking Marie, Lisa apparently had joined Bill on the loveseat. At this point, they were kissing as Bill groped at her tits, teasing her nipples. As I watched the two of them, Marie got up to use the bathroom, and was replaced next to me by Kim. She reached down and began stroking me back to life as we watched Bill and Lisa. Lisa now had her hand wrapped around his member as they continued kissing. I reached down and began fingering Kim's soaked pussy. I was lost in the moment, my fingers buried in Kim's snatch when I heard my wife scream out. We turned to see that Bill had positioned himself behind her and was pushing into her. She was down on all fours looking right at us, her face with that same look of pain that I'd seen on Kim earlier. As soon as I was back to full strength, I moved Kim onto my lap. She took hold of my cock, and then lowered herself down onto me. Her pussy was still loose from the fucking Bill had given her earlier, but her muscles began to contract, adjusting to my girth, pulling me deeper into her. As Kim bounced up and down on me, her boyfriend Ray walked over to Lisa.

He knelt down in front of her and she took his cock into her mouth. She was now giving Ray a blowjob as Bill fucked her from behind. I pulled Kim into me and shoved my tongue deep into her mouth. It felt wonderful kissing her. I'd secretly had a crush on her for years, and here I was, fucking her! I heard Bill begin to grunt. I looked over just as he emptied his cock on my wife's buttocks. Lisa now turned her full attention to blowing Ray. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed it down onto him, fucking her mouth with abandon. She was groaning out as she sucked him, and he too started to groan. He pulled his cock from her mouth and gave it a few quick jerks before shooting his load on Lisa's face. The first spurt landed on her nose and the next one landed on her cheek near her hair. Seeing my wife's ass and face covered with come was too much for me to take. I grabbed Kim's hips and slammed her down on me. She took my cue and started bucking her hips wildly over my cock, bringing me to orgasm, as I shot my wad in her inviting pussy.

During all the excitement, no one had noticed that Bill had laid his wife, Marie down on the floor and was eating her pussy. Kim got up off of my lap and went over to them. She squatted down and sat on Marie's face. Marie reached up and grabbed Kim's tits as she ate Kim's pussy, while Bill ate hers. Kim was grinding her pussy on Marie's tongue furiously. Bill was also munching wildly on Marie's pussy. Kim's back was facing Bill, and he reached over and plunged a finger into Kim's ass. She jumped at first, but was then overcome with pleasure, letting loose on Marie's face, and then collapsing onto the floor. Bill started tweaking Marie's nipples, bringing her to the verge of orgasm. Instead of crying out, Marie kept silent, but pushed her pussy up into Bill as she orgasmed, then lay back down, motionless.

12