Our First Threesome

Story Info
Husband & wife experience first threesome.
2.4k words
3.96
180.8k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers

My wife and I have talked about our fantasies for a little while now. I told her about mine which is the typical male fantasy, with a slight twist. The typical 2 girls, one guy kind of thing. With her doing the bi thing with the other woman. The twist is that I want both women to then put on strap-ons and fuck my ass with them.

She told me her was to have 2 guys at once. I guess this is typical for women. No twists here. She told me she wanted to have any combination of one guy in her pussy or mouth and one in her ass. I thought this sounded real hot. Maybe not as hot as mine, but hot none the less. It was at that point that I decided that I would try to fulfill her fantasy.

For quite a while now we have been chatting on yahoo in the adult chat rooms. Looking to meet couples with similar interests to chat with. We would also chat with single men and women. One thing we like doing is putting on shows on the cam and letting people watch. We also have entertained thoughts of going to a swinger club for a weekend just to see what it is all about. We figure we could meet some nice people that are like us and if something happened, well we would see how our comfort level was at the time and maybe get in to it. So these are the things we have talked about and done on a regular basis.

I come home one Tuesday night from work (I work the 3pm-11pm shift) and she is chatting on the computer. I put my stuff away and she comes rushing in to the kitchen all excited. She tells me I have to go talk to this guy on the computer. I asked why. She tells me that he is really nice, interested in the strap-on thing. (one thing we do on a regular basis, is she fucks my ass with a strap-on) Plus he has been very respectful, not pushy or rude and he lives 10 minutes away. I can tell she is having thoughts of this guy being the third person in our first threesome.

So I grab a beer and sit down at the computer. I tell him hi and we introduce ourselves. We talk for a while and find out we have a lot in common. My wife was right, he was a nice guy. Seemed very genuine. He turned his cam on so I could see him. Found out he is a nice looking guy. Didn't look like a serial killer or real scumbag like you find on there sometimes. I turned on my cam so he could get a look at me and so he would know I was real and not just my wife pretending to be me. We chatted for a while longer. My wife running around excited as a school girl. After a while I was convinced that he should be the one to help us out with fulfilling my wife's fantasy and our first threesome. After some more chatting we decided to meet that Saturday night. We told him that if we felt comfortable, then who knows what might happen. But he also understood, that we could back out at anytime and nothing would happen except for some face to face chatting.

My wife and I decided that he would come over to the house for a drink or two. We would sit and talk for a while and see if we felt comfortable. I told her that it would be up to her to cue me if she felt comfortable enough to go through with it. Now all we had to do was figure out the cue. I came up with the idea that we would put in a strap-on movie before he got there. If she felt comfortable, then she would suggest we watch a movie. She thought that was a great idea.

The next few days were spent talking about what was going to happen Saturday night. Having great sex during and after those conversations too I might add. We also stocked up on alcohol. Both of us thinking that we should have a good buzz going to kind of help ease our nerves. (Found out later this was a bad idea. We eased them a little too much and our first experience was not as good as it should have been. We still enjoyed ourselves, but decided later that we should not have drank so much. We learned from our mistake and won't make it again. Just a little tip for those out there thinking of doing the same. Have a drink or two and that's it.)

Finally the day had arrived. We spent the morning dealing with a yard sale and spending time with the kids. My wife cleaned the house while I occupied the kids. I also sent Stan (the other guy not his real name) an e-mail asking if he was still up for tonight. We had sent one the day before but he never responded. After while I check the e-mail again and we still had no response.

So I fired up yahoo messenger and sent an off line message. A few minutes later I saw him come on-line and he responded to my message. He told us he never received any e-mails from us but was looking forward to tonight with great anticipation. I laid out the plan to him. He would come over around 9pm. We would have a few drinks and talk. If we felt comfortable, then what ever happens, happens. If we didn't, then he would be able to go out with his friends. I gave him our address, directions and phone number in case he got lost. He said he would see us then.

Around 7pm I started to make drinks. First on the list was a fuzzy navel Bacardi mixer. After that we had 2 strawberry daiquiri Bacardi mixers. We put the kids to bed. My wife went up and took a bath and got ready for the evening. Then I went up and did the same. We both dressed very conservatively. This way we wouldn't be teasing him if we decided not to do anything tonight. We both wore shorts and comfortable shirts. After we were done we decided to chat on yahoo while we waited for him to show. He got lost and called us. I directed him to the house and he showed up 2 minutes later. We closed out of yahoo and sat in the living room to talk.

We sat there and talked for a while. He was the only smart one. All he drank was water. We finished off the Bacardi and started on Tom Collins's. Like I said before, big mistake. But live and learn. After a while I heard the cue I was waiting for. My wife asked if he wanted to watch a strap-on movie. He said sure. So I reached for the remote and turned on the tv and the dvd player.

Soon the screen was filled with a women wearing a strap-on really going to town on this guys ass. My wife asked Stan if he wanted to join un on the couch to get a better look at the tv. He got and sat on the couch so that my wife was between us. As the movie played I watched the two of them. My wife started to play with his feet a little. Then she started to rub his leg. I reached over and released one of her tits from her shirt and started to rub the nipple. We did this for a while. All the while Stan kept watching me to see what my reaction would be. I guess he was worried I would get mad or something. I can understand that. I am physically bigger than he is and here is fondling my wife with me sitting right there. My wife then lifted her left leg and placed it over his right and put his hand on her pussy while she played with his cock through his pants. I saw him move the crotch of her shorts and panties aside so he could get a look and a better feel. My wife's other hand was rubbing my cock.

I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back they were still in the same position. Before I sat down my wife motioned for me to take of my shorts. I took them and my thong underwear off and sat back down. After a few minutes, I asked my wife if she thought Stan was wearing too many clothes. She agreed that he was. So we told him to take off his pants. He did rapidly. We sat there playing with each other for a while longer until we had enough and decided to go upstairs. We turned the movie off and went to the bedroom.

We got up there and pulled the covers back on the bed. My wife laid on the bed and I dove between her legs. I started licking and sucking her pussy. Fucking her with my fingers until she had her first squirting orgasm. I looked up to see what they were doing. My wife had his cock in her mouth and she was sucking him good. He looked to be hard as a rock sliding his cock in and out of her soft lips. Lips that for the last 12 years had only been wrapped around my cock. She is great at sucking cock so I know he was feeling good. We decided to change places. He got between her legs while she sucked my cock. After a few minutes he started to fuck her. I reached down to her pussy and started to rub her clit. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of her warm, dripping pussy. He bent over and started to suck on her nipples while he fucked her.

We change positions again. This time she lay on her left side. Me in front and him in back. I reached for her pussy and started to finger it some more. I felt him slip his cock in her ass. He started slow but picked up the pace a little bit. He was breathing hard and I could tell he would cum soon if he didn't control himself. Her asshole has that effect believe me. I have fallen victim many times myself. Hehehe. He pulled out an she lay on her back again. I got between her legs and started to fuck her pussy. She started sucking his cock again. I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. Then I moved up to her neck and ears. She loves having her ears nibbled on. Plus I got a better view of her sucking his cock. I watch every motion he made in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, my wife decided it was time to give Stan a show. She told me to get out our red bag. This is the bag that holds all of our sex toys. She wanted the strap-on. So I gave it to her and while she was putting it on I showed of my favorite toy. It's a John Holmes dildo. It is 14" x 8" inches of pure hole stretching pleasure. Stan's eyes went wide when he saw it. For a second there I thought he thought we were going to try using it on him. My wife got her strap-on on finally. It was in a new harness we bought the day before. I got lube and covered it real good. I lay on my back and she rammed it home. I was in heaven. I love it when she does this. I think she loves the power she gets from doing it as well. She fucked my ass for a while to make sure he got a good show. He said he was interested in trying that in the messages we sent back and forth before today. But I think he had second thoughts right then. He made no move to want to try it out. So she took it off and put it away.

She got back on the bed and lay down. He put his cock back in her mouth for a minute before getting back between her legs. He got his cock all wet from her pussy and then stuck it in her ass again. I stuck my cock in her mouth and reached back down to play with her pussy. I could feel his cock sliding in and out through the thin layer of skin separating her pussy from her ass. She squirted a couple more times. I felt really cool. He started to pick up the pace and asked if he could cum in her ass. She gave her permission and he started to moan and grunt. I could tell it wouldn't be long and it wasn't. Soon he started to fill her bowels with his cum. When he was spent, he moved away and I got right in there. I put my cock in her ass and could feel the wetness from his cum. I fucked her ass for a minute then I switched to her pussy. I fucked her pussy for another minute or two then pulled out. I wanted to cum in her mouth. I lay down on my back and she started to suck me for all I was worth. In moments she had me filling her mouth with my cum.

We lay spent on the bed for a few minutes. Stan asked if he could use the bathroom. When he was done I went in to clean up. We all got dressed and went down stairs. We said our good byes and he left. We went back up stairs and lay on the bed. We kissed and cuddled. I told her I loved her and we feel asleep.

The next day we talked and we decided that the next time we do this, we do it way more sober than we were last night. We both decided that is was a good experience, but would have been better if we drank a lot less. So we will know better for next time. Whether it is at a club or if we invite Stan back for another round of fun. I think Stan will be back before we go to a club though.

This story is completely true.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers