Our First Threesome

Story Info
Their first threesome is with another man.
2.7k words
3.9
163.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VACOUPL
VACOUPL
5 Followers

This wasn't the first time my wife and I have talked about a threesome. I have been trying to talk the wife into doing a threesome for quite a while. She seems to kind of warm up to the idea of it sometimes, then kind of doesn't want to talk about for a while. So I try to get the hints in when I can. We did have a few threesomes with one of my wives friends several years ago. They were pretty good and it got to be frequent for a while. But the girl had to move away and that was the end of that. We would bring up the subject of her every once in a while but that was as far as it went no action.

I have a friend that I have worked with for many years and when we were at work we would talk about porno's and swap movies when we rented them. We got one very good flick named Double Penetrations on dvd. He talked about how good this flick was during our breaks. The women were so very attractive and they were talented also if you know what I mean. I got to borrow this movie for the weekend that my wife was on a long weekend break.

We were getting dressed to go to eat out that Saturday evening. I got ready first as usual so I told the wife I was going to watch some of the movie while she got dressed. "O.K." she answered, "but we are going to eat no matter how horny you get." She asked me what I wanted her to wear.

"Wear something different tonight, not as conservative as usual." I told her as the movie started.

"Damn, you just started to watch the movie and already you want me to dress like a slut." She replied.

When she got ready to go she came to the living room where I was really getting into the movie. There were two guys packing this young girl full of dick from both ends .She was really into it. Of course she's getting paid to do this being a porno star."Man, is she loving that or what?" I asked the wife.

"Yes, she acts like she loves it" was the answer."And she is getting paid for it also." Well, I could see this is going nowhere so I said lets go eat.

The wife put on a skirt I had not seen before. It looked really on her because she has the best legs. I always tell her how good her legs look. Where we went to eat was about a thirty-minute drive on a nice two-lane highway. We got there just before the crowd started to arrive. We got a booth in the no smoking section that is upstairs kind of secluded. We ordered our dinner and the wife got a Long Island iced tea to go with hers. We talked while she nursed on the drink till the food came.

We ate while talking about the usual things till the waitress came back to ask if we needed anything. The wife ordered another drink.

"I'm glad I'm driving" I told her.

"Me too" she replied. After we were finished eating, we talked till the waitress cleared the table. The wife said she had to go to the little girl's room. When she came back I could tell she had a buzz by the way she walked and the look in her eyes. When she sat down, she looked around and said

"I've got something for you."

"O.K. what? " I asked. She stuck out her hand out to me and dropped something. I caught it and couldn't believe what I seen. It was the black thong that she had been wearing. Instant hard-on! "Wow" I said.

"There will be more too" she replied. "Wonder what will be next?"

We left the restaurant and started towards home when she asked me to stop at a fast food place to get her a drink. I went through the drive-thru and got us both a drink. As soon as I was back on the road she pulled out a small bottle of Crown Royal from her purse and mixed her a drink. She started to work on it pretty good while I drove. She reached to get my right hand. She kissed it and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked. With that, she took my hand down to her skirt and took my middle finger and stuck it to her pussy. It was really hot and wet. She shaves it and leave a stripe about one inch wide from the clit up. She also shaves both sides of her lips really smooth.

I drove home as fast as I could. I was driving while she was fucking herself with my fingers. I was really glad to get there so I could fix me a drink to settle down. "Are we going to watch the movie?" she asked.

"Right now "I replied as I started the movie where I had left off. We watched 3 scenes of these women getting stuffed full of dick.

"I don't see how they take that," she said. "Maybe one in the mouth and one in the pussy, but not in the butt."

"Well, if we do that then I won't stick it in your butt, o.k."

"O.K." she said. Now I had to start to get a plan together. She is getting a great buzz and now she is getting horny. If I get a chance to give her a threesome, then maybe it will be tonight.

I asked about if she could handle a threesome. She said she probably could if it weren't planned. "I would be to nervous to do it if I knew what was going to happen," she said.

"If it was a surprise, then that would be different." So I kept dropping hints to her while we watched the movie. She kept letting me finger her and she would rub my dick at the same time. After the movie ended, she said that it time for her to shower.

"Will you put something a little hot on for me?" I asked

"Sure, I'll put something on you have never seen" she answered.

After she got out of the shower, It was my turn so I took a nice long shower. I got out and put a shirt and a pair of my boxers on. I mixed us another drink and got back to the couch in front of the bigscreen t.v. I put another movie in the dvd player to get things going. After a couple of good scenes the wife came into the room with me. She had on a white thong and a tank top that was cut-off just below the tits. It was short enough that you could see the bottoms of her tits but not enough to see the nipples. She sat down and started to work on her drink.

"I really don't think I need too much more liquor" she told me.

I said, "don't pass out because I have a surprise for you."

She looked at me and said "like what?"

"Well, I'm going to give you a double fucking like the movie we just watched." She didn't think she could do this no matter how drunk she was. I kept telling her I had it all planned out and it would be great.

She said, "let me think about this for a few minutes." We watched more of the movie when a great threesome scene came on. I told her the scene with one dude behind her and the other dude in front getting deep throated would be the ultimate position.

She asked if I thought so, and of course I said

"why hell yes." "So tell me, are we going to try this or not?" "All I've got to do is make a phone call and the party will be on." She looked at me and couldn't say anything.

I said "tell me before it gets too late." She kind of thought and said

"O.k., I'll do it." I told her to mix one last drink and I'll take care of everything else. I got my cellphone and called my friend. I asked him if he could come over for a while.

"Damn bud, its kind of late isn't it?" I told him that I thought we would get to give the wife a double dicking if he hurried over.

"I will be there as soon as I can," he said. I went back to the couch with the wife and started to watch more of the movie.

We talked about the movie and the pretty women that were in it. About twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. The wife went all to hell.

She jumped up and said, "I will fix another drink." I went to the door and let the friend in. We sat on the couch and started to watch the movie. I told him I would make all the moves and let him know when to join in.

"O.k." was all he said. The wife came back to the couch and looked for a place to sit. I told her to sit between us. I could tell she was really nervous.

We made small talk for a while so I knew I had to make a move to get things going. I started to talk about the tits on the girl in the movie.

I said, "these are some nice ones also." I reached over to squeeze her left tit as that was the side that I was on .She let me squeeze it for a couple seconds before she got my hand and pulled it away. I felt like I was back in high school getting my first titty-feel. She just looked at me then started to watch the movie some more. I reached up to rub her thighs and the same thing. She took my hand and moved it again.

She said "I need some more ice for my drink," and off to the kitchen she went .I told my friend that I didn't think she was going to go for it.

"I'll go see what is the hold-up."

I went to the kitchen and the wife was adding ice to her drink. I asked her "are we going to do this?"

She replied "I want to, but I am so nervous and afraid that I will let you down.

"I told her that I was not going to make her do it and I will tell my friend to leave.

"No, not yet, let me get my courage up."

"O.K." "Please let us know when you are ready." I went back to the couch and asked my friend to wait a while and if it didn't work then we will forget about it.

My wife was setting there nursing on her drink and doing small talk. She didn't say anything for a while when she just set up straight on the edge of the couch.

She said "Well, I've never had two dicks at the same time before, so if we are going to do it, lets do it."

I said "Well, lets start on the tits first." I reached over and raised up her top to expose both the tits. Each of us got a tit and started to suck and lick on them like it was the last time we would ever get to eat a tit. She just leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. We sucked and licked for a couple minutes till it was time to move to other things.

I said, "will you deep throat me?"

"I would love to." I have always told her I wanted to get a blowjob while some one watched her. She moved off the couch and got on the floor between my legs. She went to work on my dick really good. It was really wet and shiny with all the wetness from her mouth. She was licking and sucking on my balls while jacking my dick. I motioned to my friend to slide over so she could get to him also. While she was sucking me, I took her hand and put on my friend's dick. She kept sucking and started to jack his dick also. We enjoyed this up for a few minutes when I asked her to get on the couch between us.

She set there and got my dick and started to jack it again. I told her to jack both of us. She reached over and took his dick and started to jack us both at the same time. She was working both her hands up and down with the same motion. This was a real turn-on.

I said, "would like get your pussy eaten?"

She smiled and said "hell yea!" I got on my knees between her legs. I got hold of both sides of her panties and pulled on them. She raised her ass up to get them off. She leaned back on the couch and raised her pussy up to meet me. It was really wet with her juices. I got down and started to lick and suck on her clit. She has really long pussy lips that are made for my sucking and licking. I ate her for a few minutes till I came up for air I stood up and said

"Would you like to get fucked?"

She said "that's what I want?"

I told her to get on her knees on the couch with her ass towards me. She has a nice tan from her tanning bed. The tan line on her ass is so sexy. She wears a small top just to get the lines for me. I put my dick in that puss from behind and started to pump her real slow .I was staring at the tan lines on her ass when I looked to see what my friend was doing. He was working on her tits by squeezing one then the other .I could feel the wives pussy starting to tighten up so I knew she was going to come again. I started to pump a little faster and driving my dick all the way in and pulling it almost all the way out on the backstroke. It Stated to squeeze my dick really hard when she started to come. I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled my dick out just as the first squirt shot out across her ass. I told her to turn around quickly. She turned around and dropped to her knees. She was jacking my dick while sucking it really hard. The cum was leaking out the corners of her mouth. It was running down her cheeks and dripping off to her tits. My friend got down in the floor behind her and put his dick in her. He started to pump her while she was still sucking me. She started to suck even harder than before. She did like this.

My friend pumped her pussy for about a minute then he started to come. He told her to turn around to face him. He started to shoot his load on her tits. She took his dick and put it between her tits and kept jacking it off. Cum was running all the way down to her legs now.

She just said, "I'm drowning in cum!" She then stood up and went to clean up in one bath while I went to the other. After we all were cleaned up we sat and talked for a few minutes and then it was time for my friend to leave.

He thanked us both for the great time we just had and then left. We went to bed soon after that. I was so horny that I had to have some more pussy. I put my finger in that puss and it was so wet and ready to be fucked again. I got behind her and fucked her hard. I had another big load on the way. After we cleaned up again, we talked a little and then fell asleep about 4:00 A.m. It has been a week ago and we are fucking every night. We have talked about doing this again, but it will be a surprise the next time.

VACOUPL
VACOUPL
5 Followers