Our First Threesome

Story Info
Single guy joins a couple for threesome fun.
1.3k words
3.94
69.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out as just fun and games on the internet. I responded to an ad by Elizabeth for some exchange of nasty e-mails. We corresponded back and forth a few times and I found out a few things about her. She said she was into threesomes and her and her husband had had regularly been seeing a guy. I found out she was also into light bondage and a little spanking. When I found out that we lived pretty close I started fantasizing about how I would join Elizabeth and her husband for a night of fun. Just the thought of it sends a shiver down my spine and really turns me on. The thought of two men devouring her body, the different possible situations, different positions and fantasies that can be fulfilled. The thought of her husband watching us together and then joining in.

Elizabeth must have been thinking the same thing because after corresponding for a few weeks she suggested we meet and made plans to meet on a Saturday night. Saturday night finally comes, the anticipation has been building up all week. By Saturday afternoon I'm horny as hell thinking about what's to come and can't wait to get to their house. I ring the doorbell and Elizabeth answers, I have seen a picture of her online but she is much better looking in person than I expected and I can't wait to have her.

We go into the living room and have a few drinks and talk to break the ice. I knew from our e-mails that Elizabeth was into a little light bondage and had role played a few times so I decided to take the dominant role to get things going. After we finished our drinks I suggested that we go upstairs to the bedroom for an "inspection." I am surprised how eager Elizabeth is as she gets up and immediately heads for the stairs.

In the bedroom Elizabeth's husband takes a seat in a chair in the corner to watch while she and I move to the bed. I take control and tell Elizabeth to strip. Elizabeth takes of her blouse to expose her nice lacy bra to me, I can see her hard nipples behind the thin fabric. She then kicks off her heels and removes her skirt to show me an equally nice pair of matching lace panties.

She moves to where I'm standing by the edge of the bed kneels down and unzips my slacks and gasps my cock as it begins to get hard in her hand. I undo my belt as she is still holding my hardening cock and let my slacks and boxers fall to the floor. Elizabeth watches as my cock grows to its full thick 7 inches. She looks at her husband for a moment and he nods his head as she leans in and begins to lick the head of my cock. I look back and Elizabeth's husband is intently watching as she sucks my cock. It's a little strange at first to me since this is my first threesome, but I see how much they are both into it and I want to share the experience with them.

After Elizabeth has sucked my cock for awhile I see that her husband is stripping and then walks up next to her. She looks up at him and their eyes meet for a moment as she is concentrating on my cock. Elizabeth told me in an e-mail that she loves sucking cock and she is awesome at it. She then takes me into her mouth as far as possible and clamps down her lips. She then starts to slowly pull back and as she does she strokes my shaft with her tongue as she moves, what an incredible feeling!

Elizabeth lets go of my cock and gets up on the bed and lays back. Her husband and I both finish undressing her slowly and peel away her bra and panties. The feeling of 2 men working on her body must be amazing, I can see she is getting into it because her nipples are rock hard and her pussy is soaking wet. I start to caress one breast and nipple as her husband does the same to the other. In unison, we both circle her nipples with our tongues, The sensation must be outstanding because she is moaning and starting to thrash on the bed.

She actually seems to be close to an orgasm as we continue to suck on her nipples. Her husband says we haven't started yet sweetie and moves to her head. I in turn move to her legs spreading them apart to get a good look at her pussy for the first time. Her husband gets his cock in Elizabeth's mouth and she begins to deep throat him as I begin to lick and suck at her pussy and clit. I massage up and down with my tongue as she moves in rhythm on her husband's cock. I think what a great picture, 3 people enjoying some great sex together.

Elizabeth gasps as my tongue explores the inner most regions of her pussy. She moves harder on her husband's cock and before long it seems like he is close to exploding. As Elizabeth's husband watches me lick and suck at her pussy while she is working him hard with her mouth it becomes too much for him and he explodes into her mouth. As he is coming into her mouth she also start to orgasm. Her back arches and she tries to scream out but cant because her mouth is still full of her husbands cock. He pulls out of her mouth and oozes his remaining cum onto her breasts as I continue working on her pussy and lick up as much of her juices as I can.

Finally Elizabeth rests for a moment. I lay on the bed next to her, my cock fully erect. She roles over and gets on her knees as I lay on the bed on my back. Elizabeth then lowers herself onto me and engulfs my cock in one stroke. She starts to ride me and I enjoy the sensation of being inside her, her pussy is hot and wet and silky smooth. I pull on her nipples and gently tug them towards me, pulling her down. This exposes her ass and pushes it up in the air. Her husband moves in and begins to tongue and rim her ass as she rides me. He then stops tonguing her and places the tip of his cock on her ass. She shudders in anticipation as her husband pushes himself into her ass. I can see a wave of pleasure rush through her body as both her ass and pussy are filled with our cocks. Finally he is fully inside of her and we all move in unison for awhile.

This becomes too much for Elizabeth's body to handle and she starts to shudder and swing her head back as her husband grabs her nipples. I move deeper into her pussy and her husband pushes deep into her ass and she begins to cum hard, again and again. We keep going until we all cum. Elizabeth cums at least three or four times, hard and strong as her husband and I both explode deep inside her. We all lay motionless for a few minutes and finally we pull out and she lays back exhausted on the bed as her husband caresses her body. I sense that it's time for me to leave so I start to get dressed and say I have to go. We say our good-byes and I let myself out as Elizabeth and her husband lay back on the bed. As I make my way home I can't help but think of what a great night it was and hope that I get invited over again sometime.