Our First Threesome

Story Info
Husband shares with buddy.
2k words
4.33
130.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3way
3way
30 Followers

This is a true account of our first mmf threesome many years ago. Names have been changed.

*

The year was 1971. I was in the Air Force, my wife Jill and I lived in a small apartment off base. Jill was a little on the heavy side having recently given birth to our daughter. She has a beautiful face and great D cup tits with large nipples.

My best Air Force buddy Mike was single and kind of shy. He hung out with Jill and I all the time because he didn't have any other friends to speak of and neither did we. He was at our apartment more than the base except to work and sleep. It was a very platonic relationship for the first six months or so.

We would play cards, watch TV or some other mundane activity to kill time since we had very little money thanks to Uncle Sam.

All that changed one evening early fall of 1971. The 3 of us decided to take in a movie at a drive-in (you know those big screens they used to have outdoors where more babies were made than in beds at that time).

We were all three sitting in the front seat of our big old Oldsmobile, with Jill between Mike and myself watching the movie. I started trying to make out with Jill but she didn't want to in front of Mike. So I started tickling her and at one point I accidentally pulled her top up reveling her big tits encased in a white bra. She said stop it and pulled it back down.

I suddenly realized how turned on it made to think that Mike had seen her tits in her bra. I was hard as ever and had this weird feeling in my stomach. I decided to push things a little further and started tickling her again and purposely raised her blouse to do it. She stopped me again and pulled it back down.

This went on for quite a while and although Jill kept stopping me and pulling her top back down she didn't seem to be getting mad.

I whispered in her ear and asked if she was mad at me for showing Mike her tits. She said no. I kept whispering to her and asked if she liked it. She didn't answer. I told her that I would understand if she said yes and she said it was kind of fun. So I kept doing it and she kept pulling it down but leaving it up for longer periods of time.

I again whispered to her and asked if I could just take her top off the next time I pulled it up. She said it was up to me. So I started tickling again and pulled her top up and completely off . She put up some struggle and said Mike was going to get upset. He said he didn't have any problem with it. So she left it off.

I again tried to make out with her and this time she let me. We were kissing and hugging and I reached up and started playing with her tits outside her bra. She pushed my hand away and said not in front of Mike.

So I stared tickling again and reached up and pulled down on the front of her bra completely reveling one tit to Mike's intense stare. She smacked my hand away and said stop that but went back to making out with me.

I started playing with her tits again and this time she didn't stop me. So I whispered and asked she enjoyed it when I pulled her bra down. She said it was kind of exciting. I asked if she wanted me to take it completely off. She said she wasn't sure. I told her not to worry about me getting mad that I was enjoying it. She said ok so as we were making out I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and pulled it off her.

Mike was now intently looking at her bare tits but did nothing. (he was a virgin and was afraid to do anything)

I whispered and asked her if it she was exciting for him to look at them and she said kinda. I then asked if she wanted him to touch them. She hesitated and I said I would like to see it and she tentatively said ok.

It was obvious that Mike wasn't going to try anything on his own so while kissing Jill I reached over grabbed him by his right wrist and put his hand on Jill's right tit. She started kissing me harder as he started massaging her tit and I did the same to her left one.

This went on for about 10 minutes and I then again whispered and ask her if she wanted to feel him. She said she was scared to. So I took her right wrist and placed her hand on the outside of his pants directly over his now very hard cock.

She started rubbing him and took her left hand and started doing the same to me. After a while I reached down and undid my zipper so she could get inside. Once it was down she reached in and pulled out my cock and started stroking it as we continued to play with her tits and I continued kissing her.

I motioned for Mike to do the same with his zipper and he did. She again reached inside and pulled out his hard cock and started slowly pumping it. His cock was average size a little shorter than my own 6 incher but fatter.

After that I reached down and undid the snap on Jill's jeans, unzipped them and stuck my hand inside her panties and started playing with her by now very wet pussy. She was really getting into it now and was moaning into my mouth. She still had not even looked at Mike, I think she was too embarrassed.

Again Mike was not going to initiate anything so I pulled my hand out of Jill's panties and grabbed his hand off her right tit and moved it inside her soaked panties. He quickly got the idea and started exploring his first pussy.

She finally got up the nerve and turned her head away from me smiled at Mike and started kissing him too.

Mike and Jill continued to explore each other's bodies for the rest of the movie as she continued making out with both of us and stroking my cock.

When the movie was over I started the car and headed for our apartment. Jill was still topless and by this time had her pants and panties around her ankles with Mikes fingers buried inside her hot pussy. He was also now sucking on her right tit as she was still stroking both our cocks.

Once back at the apartment she pulled her shirt back on without the bra and her pants up and us guys put our still rock hard cocks away so we could walk inside without getting arrested.

After we got inside I asked Mike to help me and we carried our mattress off the bed into the middle of the living room floor. It as a double bed and I knew it would be hard for all 3 of us to stay on it without someone falling off.

Jill was again playing hard to get so we started ticking her together and quickly had her shirt back off and her pants. She said it wasn't fair that we both still had our clothes on so we both stripped as quickly as possible.

We then got down on the mattress with Jill once again in the middle, Mike on her right and me on her left. She started playing with our cocks and us with her tits and pussy.

Being only 21 at the time and being brought up by her mother that sex was only to please the man Jill had never let herself go enough to actually orgasm. But all that changed when by chance Mike, not ever playing with a pussy before left his fingers curled upward and was hitting her G Spot. We didn't know what it was back then and I had always kept my fingers straight when finger fucking her.

Mike had been playing with her pussy for only a few minutes when all of the sudden Jill stiffened out pulling her head up off the mattress and puffing for air. I asked her what was wrong having never seen her like this before and she said she didn't know she just tingled inside. She asked Mike what he had done and he said he didn't know.

So we started trying to figure out what he was doing different. I asked him how he was fingering her and he showed me how he held his fingers. I then reached inside her and curled my fingers as he had showed me and found what felt like small ridges on the front wall of her pussy. I started rubbing them and she said that was the spot but that I still wasn't pushing hard enough. So I applied more pressure and within a couple of minutes she stiffened out again gasping for breath.

With this new revelation we took turns making her cum for the next half hour. Once while Mike was fingering her I had her suck on my cock so the next time I was finger fucking her she pulled Mike up to her mouth and slowly started sucking on him. Being his first time I don't know how he kept from cumming.

While she was sucking him I proceeded to remove my fingers from her now dripping pussy and replaced them with my hard cock. By this time her pussy was so sensitive that she started having orgasms from any kind of penetration even without touching her G Spot.

I would like to say that I lasted for an hour but truthfully it was only a few minutes and I was filling her pussy with cum. I rolled off and asked Jill if she wanted Mike to fuck her and she nodded yes. Being this was his first time he had some difficulty getting his cock buried in her pussy and she had to reach down and help him get it in. After that instinct took over and he started pumping his cock in and out of her sweet pussy but fell out several times until he found how far to pull out. Jill was still cumming every few minutes and we quickly found that she was very multi orgasmic. I have now seen her have in the neighborhood of 100 orgasms in once hot threesome setting. I can't keep up with her that long by myself. But 2 of us taking turns can keep her going for hours.

Within a few minutes Mike started grunting and filled her pussy with his own cum. Luckily she was on the pill so there was little danger of pregnancy.

I can't begin to tell you my mixed feelings that first time watching someone else fucking my wife. I was very turned on and my cock never really went soft after I came in her. But I also had this knot in my stomach that both felt good and bad at the same time. I was scared of losing her but at the same time couldn't stop her from fucking him.

In retrospect I now know that I really joy seeing her suck a cock and getting fucked by someone else but mainly because I enjoy doing anything to please her. Although she won't admit it I can tell that she gets much hotter in a threesome with another guy than with just me. She loves the extra attention and it helps her confidence to know that she can please 2 of us at once.

Both Mike and I filled her pussy 4 times that first night and he we got together with him at least 3 or 4 times a week for a couple of months until I got orders to Viet Nam and I moved Jill back home with her parents while I was gone.

We quickly lost touch with Mike, I have tried to find him through the internet without success. Perhaps someday we will find him and who knows what we might get into.

3way
3way
30 Followers