Our First Threesome

Story Info
The events that led to our first threesome.
824 words
3.22
83.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The below story are the events that transpired on the way to our first threesome.

The names have been altered.

*

It was a normal Wednesday night in front of the TV, watching a repeat of 'Seinfeld' when James noticed a new message on Adult Friend Finder. Upon opening it, he noticed it was from a single female looking to join a couple in a threesome. After some initial emails back and forward, they decided to chat on MSN to get to know each other a little better.

As James opened up MSN messenger, he found a new contact named 'Jules77' and accepted her into his contact list. After some initial 'get to know you chat', they discussed what they like to do in the bedroom and to both of their surprises it turned out Jules was into the many same things they were.

As the chat progressed, James let it slip that he had a sore ass from using a tapered 8 inch black dildo earlier in the evening. Cheekily Jules said, "It's so refreshing to find a guy who isn't afraid to admit that he likes anal play." Secretly, Jules in her very kinky mind knew that she had to find out more about this boy and his girlfriend, as they seem to be exactly what she's looking for in playmates.

Jules asked, "Can I see a photo of you and your girlfriend?" After a few minutes she noticed a new email from James titled 'James and Sandra'. She opened it and was pleasantly surprised and noticed how lovely Sandra's 34DD tits looked in the evening dress, and knew instantly she would love to play with this couple.

Jules enquired, "Is Sandra bisexual or bicurious?"

"No she isn't but she would love to try the experience, and she is very very adventurous."

Annoyingly, it was now 10:45pm and Jules knew she had to go to bed. "I'm sorry James, but I have to sign out and get some sleep. I don't want to as you two are exactly what I am looking for. Will you be online tomorrow night?"

"Yes Jules, we will be online probably around 8:30pm after we come home from the gym. We would really like to chat again, as you seem to be what we are looking for."

"Ok James, I will see you at around 8:30 tomorrow night. Bye's."

"Bye Sandra."

After James saved the chat, he asked Sandra to come downstairs from where she was studying. He heard her walking down the spiral stair case and as she appeared his dick was hardening at the thought of having a threesome with two kinky girls and imagining all the naughty fun they could have together.

"Sandra, I think we may have found a potential playmate."

"Really, did you chat with her?"

"Oh yes she has very similar interests to us." As he said this, he showed Sandra the chat he just had with Jules and her photo.

"Mmmmm, she looks delicious to me. When can I have a chat with her?"

"She will be on after we get home from the gym tomorrow night."

"How's your bum after your playtime, James?"

"It's fine now, I guess it's getting looser with all the bumplay we have been having over the past few months."

Sandra then asked James to stand up so she could feel his loose ass. "Babe, you are defiantly looser and you know how that makes me feel! I just wish I wasn't having my time of the month."

"Me too, but it will be over soon and you can play with me however you want."

"You know I will BITCH!" Grinning evilly at him. "I have to have a shower and get ready for bed babe." She then kissed James with a seductive passionate kiss as only a loving girlfriend knows how. "I love you."

"I love you too." Giving her boobs a gentle fondle. Sandra's hand started to feel his cock and balls while her free hand aggressively pulled his nipple causing his cock to stir and hot sticky cum starting to swell in heavy hair-free balls.

"Oh baby you are getting so hot thinking about a threesome, aren't you?"

"Yes babe, all the fun things we could be doing."

"Like two dominant girls fucking their little bitch, or you turning the tables on us, raping our mouths, pussies and asses. Or are you having even more depraved thoughts of spurting your hot sticking cum in our mouths so that we have to snowball each other, or even snowball you?"

With that sight, Sandra stopped her teasing and gave James a hug and a kiss. "I love teasing you, James!" She said knowing he would be horny all night and have very naughty dreams."

"Ok babe, I am off for my shower...goodnight."

James was left with precum in his underwear and couldn't wait to meet this girl and hopefully have a threesome and more.