Our First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RyDub
RyDub
6 Followers

Jamal was no longer looking at me, he was concentrating on the task at hand or rather task at cock as he plunged his cock into her pussy and watching her ass jiggle with each and every single thrust of himself into her pussy. Jamal loved girls with ass seemed like he rarely had a girl that wasn't packing some ass and well right now he had a hand sliding around on her ass grabbing a handful of her cheek then letting it go.

"Go ahead smack her ass she loves to have her ass smacked when she is getting fucked."

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed more of my cock into her mouth. Jamal then let a hand fall down on her cheek kind of hard as it did, she let out a squeal that was slightly muffled thanks to my cock. Jamal began to go into a deep hard fuck of her making her really let out some deep grunts, I pushed more of my cock into her throat and she took the imitative to take me all the way down.

"There we go babe just like I like it for you to swallow all that cock."

She held her self there her lips against my pubes and skin before sliding all the way out of her mouth and gripping me again with her hand to jerk me while she gasped for air.

"Mmm baby your friend if fucking me with his black cock can you believe it?"

She smirked and licked her lips then turned back towards him.

"Come on J babes you can do better then that I hope of else we were better off using a suction up dildo."

She said to motivate him to really give her a good fuck and he took the bait his other hand smacked her other ass cheek now and his hips moved so much faster then they probably had in some time.

"Oh god baby can you believe if Jamal is fucking me his black cock is sliding deep in my pussy and fucking me pretty damn good."

Lust dripped from the words she said as her hand jacked my cock every now and then her tongue would slip out to lick any of the pre cum my cock released. He pumped her from behind for at least fifteen minutes before he pulled his cock out and looked at her.

"Shit if I didn't pull my dick out I was going to nut and I aint ready to nut just yet."

Jenna pulled her hand off my cock and got up stretching a bit but then looked to Jamal.

"Lay down on the couch J Babes, I will do the work hun just lay back and let me have some fun."

Jamal looked at me and motioned for me to get up I did and soon he laid down with her getting on top of him before he even got a chance to get comfortable. With her on him she reached down between the two of them and lifted her body up enough to pushed his cock back into her. Her face had pleasure written all over it as she worked the full length of his cock till she was sitting on him completely. Once it was securely in her she began to bounce up and down on his cock heer hands on his chest to steady herself while his hands went to her perfect d-cup breasts.

I walked up to her and placed my hands on her body rubbing the hair out of o her face touching her neck just going after places that would really turn her on. I kept rubbing her neck and then back up to her face doing it like that bus as she bounced she turned to me her eyes showing lust and some serious emotion. Her words came out a bit breathless like some one who had been running or doing something mildly strenuous.

"Ass.... my as.s... I want you in..... my ass...."

She was able to get out after a good thirty seconds to a minute. Now I had fucked her ass plenty of times in fact she loved anal, and she loved using a toy on herself when I gave her anal so we had done double penetration before but never with two real life cocks. Her eyes were beginning for this and I knew I had to do this for her it was part of a fantasy for her two men at once and I knew she would fulfill my fantasy as well so I got behind her, I spit down on the head of my cock and then as she leaned down she pressed her lips against Jamals' to brace herself as I worked the head of my cock into her perfectly pink ass hole.

The kiss muffled her scream greatly, normally she wasn't this loud but since I was in her practically raw just my spit and some drying spit from her blow job and hand job from before it wasn't as slick as our normal fucks like that. She however didn't' want me to stop and actually pushed her ass back against me trying to get even more of my cock in her despite the pain she was feeling.

"My dirty little slut."

I said to her, grabbing at her hair and pulling her head back and away from Jamal breaking their kiss and making her gasp and even hiss in pain mixed with pleasure. Jamal was trying to hold off of pushing into her but every couple of seconds I would feel him and her move up and down. She looked down at Jamal while I held her head and and groaned.

"Fuck me you big dick bastards come on I can take it I'm a big girl."

She said and with out warning pushed back hard against me causing almost the whole length of me to slip into her, she let out a long damn near scream that Jamal quickly put his hand over her mouth to keep her down and to keep hour hosts at bay in their bed room.

We slowly began to pump our cock in a steady rhythm inside of her holes, she was biting her bottom lip as Jamal pulled his hand away. She turned to look at me and smiled for a second before I pushed deep into her ass which made her let out a deep moan Jamal pushed into her a bit harder now and I followed along the two of us pumping our cocks into which only seemed to turn her on that much more after a few more strokes her body stiffened and she let out cry of pleasure as she had her first every double penetration educed orgasm.

I looked down at her and to the side to see Jamal he had his hands on her breasts firmly holding them and kept on pushing his head down to lick and suck on them something she absolutely loves. I pulled my cock out of her for a minute and looked down holding her cheeks spread apart and watch down at the white latex covered black cock sliding into my wife and I had to admit it was so fucking hot to be on this side of the action.

I watched for a bit as a black cock fucked my wife though the color didn't matter right now just another cock in her and I couldn't believe as my cock literally throbbed watching the action it was like my own private porn shooting live in front of me, after a minute and a dirty look back from Jenna I eased my cock back into her ass but just kind of held it there as Jamal was pumping up into her hard and she was trying to match him.

"Fuck this pussy is good even with a rubber on shit."

She reached behind her and down under me and I heard Jamal grown and knew what she was doing. Her soft white hands were gripping on his balls right now trying to coax a load out of it.

"Whats wrong J babes do you want to cum? Go ahead babe cum, fucking cum, but I bet you don't want to do it in that condom, you want to do it on my tits or in my mouth don't you?"

He only groaned in response and leaned her back against me, she turned her head and licked her lips.

"Pull me back and onto you so I can ride your cock while you are sitting down."

Jenna said and I grabbed her pulling her back towards me and wrapping an arm around her and picked her up off of Jamal and he scrambled off of the couch. I took the center cushion sitting down and let Jenna get comfortable. Jamal was back up on his feet with out the condom on and was stroking it. Jenna began to bounce on my cock.

"So J Babes where do you want to cum have you decided yet? My breasts or my mouth, you get to chose."

She ran her hands over both places her right hand trying to accentuate her breasts while her left had her fingers running along her sexy lips. Jamal took a step up to her and let go of his cock. Jenna gripped his shaft and stroked it fast spitting on it a couple of times as she did it to make her hand glide on it.

"Just like that shit, just like that girl don't stop and Im'a nut. I want my dick in your mouth when I nut you hear me?"

She leaned in and kept bouncing but gave his cock head a nice long suck the way her jaw moved it was obvious her tongue was moving on the cock head the whole time. She put her other hand behind her on my chest to brace her self a bit and to just touch me I guess, but never slowed stroking his cock and keeping his cock head planted firmly between her lips. I held on to her body and planted my feet on the ground to really pump hard up into her ass making her make small squeals of what I could only guess was pain blended with a great deal of pleasure, but I was done taking it easy on her Jamal was ready to cum and i wanted to cum too. Jenna was a busy bee jerking his cock twisting it slightly with each and every up and down stroke. She leaned forward even more and gripped on his balls wanting to taste him she loved my cum and I was sure she would love his. Faster her hand moved up and down his cock her eyes were up on him wanting to just milk his cock.

"You better feed her Jamal she is hungry."

I grinned after I said that and thrust even harder into her ass making her make the sexiest whimpers as she sucked on him. His hips began to work in unison with her hands trying to bring him closer to an orgasm. I was getting there myself now her little moans and whimpers, mixed with the erotic sight in front of me and the way she kept bouncing on me even while sucking and jerking her first black cock was all adding up and I was going to fill her ass up with my cum.

Jamal's breathing intensified and his body looked to be getting stiff. I reached around to Jenna's pussy and rubbed her clit hard she let out a groan and then a kind of gurgling sound. I looked over and sure enough Jamal was cumming he was moaning lowly and I looked at the corners of her mouth watching as cum dribbled down them but she did her best to swallow his load. When he seemed done she kept a hold of his cock and used his cock head to wipe the cum dripping down her chin now.

"Mmm fuck J babes you taste good and gave me so much I have a nice full belly now."

She stared up at him smiling and he just nodded back his face showing his satisfaction.

"Yeah that's how I do."

It was down to just the two of us and having just watched her preform oral have oral done to her ride his cock and take it in a few different positions I couldn't take it anymore and as I kept rubbing her clit I could feel that tingling sensation I was just about there as she was tensing up her self.

"Yes... so fucking close Ryder don't stop make me cum baby make me cum."

She said in a pleading tone and then she let out groan proclaiming she was cumming and that was it for me I began to blast a hot load of cum deep in her ass. I didn't stop pumping for a minute or two after I came and finally moved my hands off of her body and looked up at Jamal who had just pulled out a cigarette and was smoking.

"Fuck that was come crazy shit, don't know if it was the drinks or what but that shit was fun."

Jamal took a long drag of his cig and smiled as he plopped down in one of the chairs. Jenna waited a minute or two then got up slowly and went to the kitchen grabbing some paper towels to clean her self up a bit. She came back into the living room grabbing her panties and began to get dressed.

"That was fun a lot of fun thanks J babes got to admit I was curious what you were packing you always hear about black guys being hung and all."

She pulled on the rest of her clothes and tossed me mine, I slowly put them on and just kept on relaxing.

"Yeah bud, you are our first but definitely not our last, next time it is with another chick though."

Jenna smiled at me as I said that but then nodded in approval.

"I agree."

Jamal looked back and forth between us and since we were getting dressed he got dressed to. "And I am right after that again right? Put me right back up in that line up."

Jenna and I both looked at each other and gave him a tentative maybe but chances were we wouldn't hook up with him like that again. Sure the swinging was fun, but I knew my wife and well we wanted some one we wouldn't see to often to keep the whole awkwardness of the situation out of it and Jamal well we were lucky if a week went by when we did not see him. We all had one more shot before we called it a night and went to sleep me and Jenna curled up together on the couch and Jamal in the recliner.

-----

Authors Note: This was a work of pure imagination none of this actually happened just something that popped up in my head.

RyDub
RyDub
6 Followers
12