Our First Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
HotWife Mary enjoy her sexy/slutty side.
1.1k words
4.11
102.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
53 Followers

We're your somewhat typical white bread American family married going on 25 years. What I guess separates us a bit is that we just love sex and recently started to experiment. My HW Mary came a little late to letting herself enjoy the fruits of our experiments have to offer but she's making up for lost time.

We've always enjoyed lingerie, especially variations on the garter, heels and stocking theme. She's of Italian decent, brown hair and smoldering brown eyes a voluptuous body with creamy natural 36c's and a nice round ass.

When dressed like a classy vixen with her tits being pushed up thru the v in one of her revealing tops, sexy nylon covered legs showing a little of the dark band at the top of her stockings, sitting showing plenty of those stocking covered legs dangling one of her fuck me pumps you can't help but get a hard on looking at her.

Which brings us to our first official threesome. We had been to a Philly area swing club a couple times where met a nice couple and had a hot three-way but luckily for me it was a MFF because the other lady's husband was to drunk to participate so I got to live out one of my fantasies but not the fantasy of having Mary take on two guys at once.

So after talking to a couple guys on the net and eventually talking over the phone we decided on Pat (a guy we met from WL personals). I arranged for Pat to meet us at a hotel lounge in the Philly area. Mary and I got there a little early so she would have a chance to have a couple drinks to calm her nerves a little plus she is extra sensuous when she has a little white wine in her. She was dressed to kill with the aforementioned stockings, garters, pumps, tight red revealing top, and a hot leather skirt. Man what a sight.

She was really into what we where about to do. She exuded sex and was primed and ready when Pat showed up and quickly found us based on pictures we had exchanged. He came over to our booth shaking my hand then helping Mary up, telling her how nice it was to meet her and how hot and sexy she looked then giving her a big hug which she melted into. He looked over at me for approval and with a nod from me he leaned in and gave her a hot kiss.

I find kissing to be very erotic and watching my wife and Pat kiss got me hard as a rock. They broke it off with a laugh and we all sat down for drinks and conversation. After relaxing for a bit the talk turned to sex with both Pat and I telling Mary how hot and sexy she looked. Pat took it a bit further saying how he couldn't wait to suck on her nipples and play with her big tits that where bulging out at us thru her top. Pat asked her if she was wearing stockings for him and being in the spirit of things she suggested he find out for himself. He looked over at me with a big smile on his face as he caressed her silken leg and brought his hand up to her stocking top and garter looking down at the white flesh above her stocking top and telling her how nice the nylon felt. I had planed us playing a little bit in the lounge and things where off to a nice start as he worked his hand up her thigh.

Mary gave me one those sexy looks with her bedroom eyes as Pat started to move his hand up her legs to her stocking tops. He was looking at her face and tits as he told me how much he loved a woman in stockings and how sexy Mary was to wear them for us. I asked her how she was feeling as I looked at her flushed face and she just kind of moaned and said how horny she was getting.

Pat was now above her stocking tops and nearing pussy as she told me that he was getting her really turned on. Pat again kissed Mary as I imagined his fingers now probing the folds of her wet hot pussy. He confirmed this as he broke off the kiss and told me as much. Pat garbed a drink with one hand while the other was playing with her pussy. He asked Mary how she liked him fingering her in front of me and she bit her lip and told us that she was really close to Cumming and that if he didn't stop she would cum right there in the bar. Well we didn't see a problem with that and Pat thought it would be exciting if he held her on the brink until the waiter brought us another round of drinks.

I thought that was an excellent idea but Mary wasn't in the mood to wait as she protested that she really wanted to cum. I told her that I liked Pat's idea and that she should drink up before we could get another round. So she grabbed her wine glass and chugged it down while Pat worked slowly away at her cunt lips keeping her on the edge. I waved over the waiter who was keeping tabs on our activities. He came over with Pat still playing with Mary's pussy he looked down and could see her sexy legs spread and Pats hand in between, with an leering smile he asked if he could gets us another round. I stalled a bit as Pat worked her hot cunt getting her really aroused. The waiter asked her if she was all right because she looked a little flushed. I laughed at that one as he looked over at me saying that our lady friend looked like she was a little warm.

Pat told us both to watch him because he was going to put another finger in her spasming pussy she just looked at us and moaned out her orgasm leaning against Pat cumming for her audience of three. What a scene her nylon covered legs spread, Pat with two fingers working in and out of her shaved pussy as he, me, and the waiter looked on. She was acting like a slut in heat and didn't care, and we weren't complaining as we watched her cum for us. The waiter said after that performance the next round was on the house and off he went with a smile on his face and a bulge in his pants.

PaDuo
PaDuo
53 Followers