Our First Threesome with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

We all laughed and knew there was no way his wife would ever know about our little secret.

James snuggled up against Maggie and asked, "Is there any chance I might sleep with you guys tonight?"

Maggie leaned towards James and said, "No way, there is hardly enough room in this king size bed for two of us, let alone three of us."

James was visibly disappointed. She leaned up and kissed him lightly. "Tell you what, if you are a good boy and go get in your bed, I might have a surprise for you in the morning."

James kissed her lightly and announced that he was exhausted and was going to bed. We said our good nights and James trundled off to the guest room.

As we dozed off to sleep Maggie said, "That was an interesting evening." I kissed her and blew out the candles as we went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Maggie slept soundly after at least 30 climaxes, maybe more. I am normally a very light sleeper but after the action on this night I slept quite well. I awoke about 6:30 aware that something was different in the room. I turned to see that Maggie was not on her side of the bed.

I called out, "Honey? Are you there?" I thought she had gone to use the bathroom; however, there was no reply. I thought to myself, that little stinker. I grabbed my camera and silently crept down the hall where the door to the guest room was closed. I could hear some sounds like moaning but there was no talking in the room. I turned on the camera and pushed the door open slowly and quietly.

I literally crawled into the room and raised the camera. As I tried to focus in the dim light I raised the camera and snapped a photo where I could make out the movement on the bed.

Talk about the "deer in the headlights look".........the camera flash captured the image of James's cock completely embedded in her mouth all the way to his pubic hair. Her eyes were wide and she was surprised to see me. She thought I was sleeping soundly (although she knew I would not be upset, especially after our previous evening).

Maggie raised her head off of his cock and said, "What are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping."

I responded, "Did you think I was going to miss a photo opportunity?"

Maggie replied, "Guess not............" and resumed sucking his cock with gusto.

James never spoke a word. He simply dropped his head back to his pillow and enjoyed the moment.

Maggie sucked hard on his cock using her petite hand to stroke the base while her lips worked their magic on his shaft. It appeared she had been working on his cock for a while as it was covered with saliva and James was standing straight up, hard as a rock.

Soon James announced he was going to cum and Maggie increased her pace. She is an unbelievable cocksucker and was deep throating James eager to make him cum.

Soon he roared like a jungle animal and spilled his seed into Maggie's eager mouth. She sucked even harder and swallowed every drop of his continued spurts. Not a drop escaped her lips as she continued to slurp and swallow. James moaned and seemed to drift back to sleep. I took Maggie by the hand as she climbed off the bed in her sexy negligee. I imagine it was quite a wonderful surprise when James awoke to Maggie's considerable charms coaxing him from his deep sleep.

Later after we had all showered (separately) and met in the kitchen for coffee, there was no awkwardness at all as the three friends resumed their non-sexual and easy going relationship.

At one point James looked at Maggie and said, "Maggie, thank you for a wonderful evening. I really enjoyed our connection and I want you to know that our little secret is safe and I promise not to abuse the privilege you granted me last night..........and this morning. Thank you so much."

As we left the house on our way to meetings, James gave Maggie a kiss on the lips (while taking the opportunity to fondle her breasts one last time). She hugged him gently and said, "Thanks, James. Hope you'll remember our fun time together."

James laughed. "Are you kidding? I'll never forget last night."

James and I attended several meetings together as if nothing had changed. In some ways, nothing had changed. However, on another level, everything had changed. My best friend had fucked the daylights out of my wife and it was incredibly sexy and erotic. Only time will tell if there will be any major changes in our relationship but it appears now that our first time with my best friend might even enhance our relationship. I guess the real test will come next time we are together with James and his wife. Or perhaps the real story will be told next time James comes to our house for an overnight visit.

For now I would have to say that aside from my intimate connections between Maggie and me, this could have been the most exciting and sexy time I have ever spent with my lovely wife...................and my best friend.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12