Our First Time

Story Info
Steven takes her cherry.
777 words
2.61
191.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a young girl named Sara. she was about 15 at the time she met her boyfriend Steven. 3 years later Steven asked Sara out. Sara is 6'0 has brown hair, brown eyes, nice tummy, wears a b size bra, long legs and s nice tight ass. Steven is 6'2 blond hair blue eyes muscled guy with an 8in cock. Sara has giving a few blowjobs to her lose boyfriend Kevin. One May night near her birthday Steven decided to take her out. Once they left her house Steven blindfolded her not knowing what would happen next. He brought her back to his house and lead her to his room. He then put her on his bed.

"Where are we?" Sara said acting nervous and anxious.

Steven put his finger over her mouth and whispered into her ear, "Don't worry baby after tonight u will be happy. We are at my house baby. Shhhh"

He then started to take off his clothes. After he took off his boxers, he took Sara's hand and placed it on his long, hard dick. She started to moan right when she touched it. She knew what it was and she wanted it so badly. But he wouldn't let her put it near her mouth. At least not yet. She begged for it and pleaded but Steven wouldn't give in. He knew what he wanted. He started to take her clothes off. First her shirt and bra exposing her tits. He kissed her and whispered into her ear that he loves her. He then slowly went down to her tits and started sucking on them. While he sucked on one he rubbed the other, making sure her nipples were hard. After he played with them and made her moan when he flicked his tongue over her nipples he started to take off her pants. He noticed she was wet right after he took off her pants. He went down on her and with his teeth pulled her thong off. Steven looked up at her and said, "Damn Sara! U look so hot!"

Steven spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs. She started to moan. Sara knew what was going to happen next. He kissed up her thighs and kissed her pussy. He was now in between her legs and wasn't sure if he should tease her or just tongue fuck her tight little pussy. He slid his tongue into her pussy and flicked his tongue over her clit. She was already so close to cumming but he didn't want that to happen yet.

"Can I please take off this blindfold yet?"

"No baby not yet."

Steven wanted her to suck him off but he knew he wasn't gonna cum in her mouth. He told her to get on her knees. She did as she was told. He put his hard long dick in front of her mouth and told her, no he commanded her to give him a blowjob and if she didn't she would have to lick another girl's pussy. Sara didn't want that so she willingly put his dick in her mouth and started to suck. She wanted him to cum in her mouth so much. She deep throated it, taking as much as she could into her mouth. She could tell he was going to cum but he took his dick out of her mouth.

"Why the hell did you do that!"

"Don't worry about it."

He laid her back down on his bed. He wanted to fuck her. Steven spread her legs and took off the blindfold. She looked at him like she was ready. Sara knew she was gonna get fucked and she wanted it now. He placed his dick near her pussy. Rubbing the head against it. He loved teasing her and he continued to do it as she moaned and told him she wanted to be fucked. He started to put his dick into her pussy slowly at first. But once it was inside her he started to fuck her faster and harder taking her cherry. She came. His dick felt so good inside of her. He continued to fuck her harder and faster and he was about to cum. She was moaning so loud she was surprised that no one else heard her. He shot his hot cum inside her pussy. She arched her back and closed her eyes as he was filling her with his cum.

He then kissed her and again whispered into her ear how much he loved her. Steven wrapped his arms around Sara and they fell asleep together with him still inside her.

;) The End ;)