Our First Time

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to marriage.
2.5k words
4.15
65.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcf
wcf
27 Followers

This is a true story. Only the names have been changed. This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. The story spans a period of about 5 months. I welcome advise on how to improve my writing.

* * * * *

I was a late bloomer. A very late bloomer. The first time I saw a lady nude, other than in pictures in Playboy and Penthouse, I was 26 years old. I had always been shy around girls.

After starting college and then spending time in the Army I was in my junior year of college at the age of 26. I was attending a liberal arts university in Northern Missouri in April of 1975.

My weekend started out looking to be another dull boring weekend. I did my laundry. Sent a stuffed elephant to my niece for her 1st birthday. It was now time for lunch. My roommate was at a bowling tournament in western Missouri so I checked with Ed who lived across the hall from me about going to lunch. When we entered the dining room with our trays of food we saw two freshman girls who normally did not eat in our dorm. We asked if we could join them. Their names were Mary and Jane. Ed had dated Mary several times. I learned later that Mary and Jane had their meal card changed to our dorm for that meal in the hope of "Meeting some guys". We made small talk while eating lunch. The subject got to movies and drive ins. Jane said she had never been to a drive in. Knowing our small town had a drive in I asked her if she would like to go with me to a drive in that night. I had no idea what was playing. Jane said yes. After we checked the time for the movie, which was "Jeremiah Johnson, Mountain Man" We set a time for me to pick up Jane.

Let me take a few minutes to describe Jane and me. I was 26 year old, 5ft 7 in tall, 175 lbs. light brown medium length hair and blue eyes with no facial her. Jane was only 19, about 5 ft 4 in 110-115 lbs. long natural blonde hair past her shoulders blue eyes and a 34b bust. She had always been shy and had not dated in high school. She had had only a few dates in college.

When I was getting ready for the date I was on cloud nine. My first real date in over a year. I wore a pair of blue pants and a white and blue long sleeve shirt. When I picked up Jane she was wearing a pink long sleeve blouse and powder blue slacks. We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. She later told me that I was the first one ever to open a car door for her. She made a mental note of how I was acting like a gentlemen more than most of the guys she knew in college. This was due to my age and the way I was raised to treat a lady like a lady.

We talked and got to know each other a little better on the way to the drive in. We got refreshments and waited for the movie to begin. I remember one line in the movie someone referring to a woman's breast as a piece of stone. We remained at the drive in and into the second showing of the movie. When the line about a woman's breast being stone came up. I gently squeezed one of her breast and said, "It doesn't feel like stone to me". Jane then said lets go find somewhere to park. I started to get a little excited wondering how far this evening would go.

There was a state park just 2 miles outside town. I had seen some places there that I thought might make a good place to park if I ever found a girl. We had to check about 3 or 4 of them to find one that was empty. I scooted over to the middle of the seat to get away from the steering wheel. We started kissing lightly at first and then she started getting more passionate. I put one hand on her breast covered by bra and blouse and gently messaged it. She made no attempt to stop me. I then got a little bolder and unbuttoned a button on her blouse and slid my hand inside and under her bra. She let out a low gasp but didn't try to stop me. As I rubbed her nipple she let out a few low moans and her breathing was becoming very shallow. I then reach down and unfastened a button on her slacks. Finally she spoke. She said lets go someplace where we can get more comfortable.

Her dorm room was not an option. In the mid 70's there were restrictions on when guys were allowed in the girls dorm and the open dorm hours for Saturday night were over. I could get her into my dorm. I just hoped my roommate, Bill, was not back yet. We were lucky. He was not back. I closed and locked the door and put a piece of notebook paper under the door. This was a sign we had decided on in the fall in case either of us ever had a girl in the room. Neither of us had to use it yet. I made sure the shades were drawn and turned off the lights except for a small desk lamp on my desk that gave a soft dim light to the room.

Jane stood in front of me and I started unbuttoning her blouse. She made no attempt to stop me. I had trouble with the clasp on her bra. She said "I always let a guy take that off by himself if he wants it off. The truth is I was the first guy ever to take her bra off. I saw my first nude breast. Jane had firm 34b breast with quarter size nipples. I gently held them and admired them and rubbed my thumbs over the nipples. They immediately got hard and pointy. I then unfastened Her slacks and lowered them down her legs. She kicked her shoes off and lifted her feet to allow me to remove them. She then stood before me in only panty hose and panties. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and peeled her panties and panty hose off together. I saw my first pussy. Jane had sparse blonde pubic hair above her tightly closed lips. I kissed her and she then lay on my bed. I quickly stripped off my clothes. My cock was hard and erect. I am not overly endowed. About 6-6 ½ inches and about a big around as the neck of a beer bottle with a large mushroom shaped head.

I lay next to Jane and we started kissing and running our hands all over each other. I got on top of her and played with her tits rubbing them and licking and kissing them. My hand found her pussy. I rubbed it and inserted a finger. I found her clit and may have brought her to a small orgasm. We did not have intercourse. I guess it was for a few reasons. Like I said earlier we were both a little sexually naïve. I did not have a condom and was afraid of getting her pregnant. After laying together for more than an hour and exploring each other's bodies we got up and got dressed and I took her back to her dorm at 3:30 AM.

Chapter 2

The next morning at approx. 9:30 I got up to go to the bathroom. We had a community bathroom in the men's dorm. Ed was in the bathroom combing his hair. He said he was getting ready to go to church with Mary and Jane. I asked if I could join them. Ed said sure. I'll call the girls and let them know. They were all Roman Catholic and I was Presbyterian. I had never attended a Catholic mass. Jane helped me out and showed me where we were in the service book. When it came time for communion she asked me if I wanted communion I said yes. Not knowing that the Catholic Church frowned on non-Catholics receiving communion. Jane told me to keep my hand folded and when the priest says the Body of Christ I should say Amen and the priest would put the wafer in my mouth.

All went well. The four of us then bought a bucket of KFC and a couple liters of Pepsi and headed for the State Park. After eating our lunch Ed and Mary went off in one direction. Jane and I went off in the other direction. We found a little clearing in the woods, sat down and started kissing again. Jane slid her tongue in my mouth. My first French kiss. We didn't do any more than kiss and little feeling through our clothes. We needed to get back to the university before too late because I had an assignment due the next morning.

About 9:30 PM I got a call from Jane. She asked me to come over to her dorm and go for a walk. We walked and talked for about 2 hours before we finally got back to her dorm. I learned a lot about Jane over this weekend and knew she was the lady for me. We spent most of our free time the next week together. I took her to the Spring Formal on Saturday night. She had a date with another guy but about Wednesday of the week he said to me "Why don't you take Jane to the Formal? She would much rather be with you. I thanked him for stepping aside.

After the formal I asked Elizabeth to marry me. I expected her to laugh in my face. I would not have asked her so soon except her parent had been to the university during the week and she was applying for an ROTC Scholarship. She was the first girl I felt comfortable with and could not stand to lose her to the Army. She surprised me and said yes. I was overjoyed.

The next day she joined me at the Presbyterian Church. After lunch we went window-shopping for rings.

Chapter 3

We had decided that we would not have intercourse until our wedding night. We would kiss. Cuddle play feely with each other but not go all the way.

One Saturday in June we were out walking and talking. I reached for her hand and she said, "Don't touch me." I stopped and looked at her not believing I heard her right. I ask what was the matter. She said, "I'm so horny that if you touch me I'm going to want to rush back to your house and screw. I took hold of her hand and looked straight at her. I said No one would be home for a few hours we can walk back and don't have to rush back.

When we did get home she litterly ran to my bedroom and stripped very quickly. She got on the bed, spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up. Following her I also stripped, not as quickly as she did though. I could see her pussy was already very wet. I got a towel and placed it under her. I got between her legs and started to lower my head to lick her pussy when she pushed my head up. Forget that, just screw me NOW! We didn't need to worry about condoms because she was on the pill. I lined up my cock with her pussy and was going to try to take it slow and make it last. Also I did not want to hurt her when I popped her cherry. I found out later she had lost her hymen to tampon use years earlier. She wanted it hard and fast and she started rubbing her clit and I thrust into her hard and deep. I never felt anything so tight and warm and smooth as her pussy. She let out a low moan I came rather quickly. I know she could not have had an orgasm in the short time I was inside her. After I withdrew from her we lay together and she said I don't know what came over me, but I needed that.

While we played around and made out numerous times over the next two months. We would bring each other to orgasm using or hands and occasionally our mouths. We never had intercourse again until our wedding night.

OUR WEDDING DAY

I won't bore you with details of the wedding or reception. After the reception we went to her house she changed clothes for the drive. Just as we were walking out of the house her family arrived home. Her brother was carrying what was left of a case of champagne. She grabbed two bottles from the case and we put them on ice in a cooler in the car. We left St. Louis heading for Kansas City. Stopped in Columbia, Mo. for supper at a restaurant her Father had recommended. We got to Kansas City and checked into our hotel. For the first time I wrote Mr. & Mrs. as we signed in.

When we got to our room. She excused herself and went into the bathroom. I popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and poured two glasses. A few minutes later she came out wearing a sheer white gown over a small white bra and white G-string panties.

I handed her a glass of Champaign. We toasted and took a few sips. She then said, "Take you clothes off." I quickly stripped completely. I walked over to her and undid the tie on her gown and it fell to the floor. I put my arms around her and gave her a long passionate kiss and guided her to the bed. She was quickly out of her bra and panties. I began kissing and licking her nipples and rubbing her clit until she came. I then got between her legs. I rubbed my cock over her pussy to get some of her juice on the head before pushing inside her. Like our first time having intercourse I came fairly quickly. We continued exploring each other's bodies. We had intercourse two more times before going to sleep. Each time I lasted much longer than the time before. I don't know how many times Jane came. Through our kissing and caressing each other she had numerous mini orgasms and a few major ones. Over the next four days we had sex at least 3 times a day, usually more. Of course with all this I was lasting a long time inside her before cumming.

Almost thirty years later we are still madly in love with each other.

wcf
wcf
27 Followers