Our First Time

Story Info
They bring in another man and discover creampie.
3.7k words
4.28
112.1k
54
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background to get you started. My wife's name is Nan and I am Claude. Nan is 30 and I am 29. We have been married just over a year. She is, 5'4", 34D 23 34, and looks like a starlet. If she would go to Hollywood any studio would hire her because she is so photogenic. Her hair is raven black and her complexion is creamy white. She looks like she has never been in the sun. I am 6', blond, and very fair skinned and just average build and looks.

Nan used to be very modest. She was always wearing bulky sweaters that came down to her ass, and skirts that came down to her knees. You couldn't tell what kind of shape was hiding under all those clothes.

About six months after we got married, I bought her a dress that stopped about 3 inches above her knees. It was not tight but you could tell there was a good sized set of tits under there. She was reluctant to wear it at first. But after she wore it once when we went to dinner and no one raped her she thought it wasn't so bad. I really complimented her on how good she looked in it and that made her feel good about wearing it.

That was just the start. After getting her to wear that first dress, I began to buy her other outfits that showed off more and more her charms. What the hell, I like to look at women showing off their bodies and I am proud of Nan's and want other guys to enjoy looking at her.

Neither of us was a virgin when we got married, but we weren't overly experienced either. Nan had just been fucked a couple of times by two different boyfriends and I had had a six month relationship with one girl that led to a few sessions. I had also been to a whorehouse a few times. It really turned me on to think I was fucking some whore that some other guy had just dumped in.

But with so little experience our sex life has still been great, with hardly a day going by without fucking or sucking at least once. We haven't discussed our likes and dislikes yet as we both manage to cum every time we have sex and we're having so much fun doing it, what's to discuss? It is still like being on a honeymoon.

Last Friday, Maria, my wife's co-worker, and her live-in boyfriend Ron came over for the evening. Just to visit, nothing special.

Nan had on the newest blouse and skirt I had bought for her. The skirt ended at mid thigh and I had got her to go without panties. It was just around the house so she wasn't worried. I told her that she shouldn't wear a bra either as it would spoil the lines of the blouse. The blouse was some kind of clingy material. You couldn't see through it but her tits were perfectly outlined. She was a little embarrassed by it but she had agreed to wear it at home with just her friends coming over.

I can't say much for Maria. She is rather plain looking and not much curve to her body at all. She likes to show it off, what little she has, with low cut tops and very short skirts, but there isn't really much to look at. I think that's why Nan agreed to wear just a skirt and blouse without underwear. If Maria could show off why shouldn't she?

Ron is ugly, in my opinion. He's about 5'7" and kind of heavy, pudgy. Neither of them is going to win a beauty contest.

I noticed Ron checking out Nan every chance he got, especially when she shifted position. Then he would zero in on her thighs to try and get a beaver shot. I couldn't blame him. Like I said, Maria is nothing to write home about.

I was proud of Nan and kind of wished she would just spread her legs and let him get a good look at her neatly trimmed pussy. Along with getting her into sexier clothes I had talked her into trimming her pussy hair. She just had a small Mohawk patch that ended just above her luscious slit.

After about 2 hours of visiting, Ron and I talked about football while the women went into the kitchen to fix a third round of drinks. No one was drinking heavy, we were all just getting a relaxed feeling after working hard all week.

About 15 minutes after Nan and Maria had settled back down Maria turned to Ron and grabbed his head, pulled him to her and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Obviously by pre-arrangement Nan did the same with me. Believe me, I didn't complain. I was horny in the extreme. We hadn't had sex since a daybreaker on Wednesday morning and I was overdue. Nan was too. She didn't even try to stop me when I started rubbing her thigh, even though there were other people in the room. .She even opened her legs a little to give me better access. I knew she was ready for my cock right then and I was wishing Ron and Maria would leave

After about 5 minutes of tongue fighting, and just before my hand found the Promised Land, Nan broke the kiss and went to my ear with her tongue. She circled my ear with her wet tongue. Her hot breath was directed right into my ear. My cock was raging. My hard-on was about to bust through my pants when she stopped licking my ear and said, "Would you like to swap?". My body jerked when she said that. I almost shot my load right then to hear my sweet wife make such a suggestion. We had never discussed anything like that and I assumed Maria had put her up to it. This was totally out of character.

I don't know where it came from but I said, "I'm not interested in Maria, but if you want Ron I won't mind."

"You mean I can get it on with Ron while you and Maria wait?"

My stomach did a flip-flop when she said that but my cock grew even bigger if that was possible.

"I want you to get it on with Ron" I whispered into her tiny little ear.

"What will you and Maria do?"

"Why don't you go sit with Ron and Maria and I'll stay out of your way. If you want to fuck him I want you to do it."

Nan just moaned. "Oh honey! I want to let Ron fuck me. But, I couldn't do it if you and Maria are right here."

"We'll go somewhere while Ron fucks you." I managed to whisper hoarsely. I couldn't believe this was me talking. Here I was, ready to blow the top off my cock, and I'm giving my wife permission to fuck someone else. In fact, I was encouraging her to let Ron fuck her.

"I'm glad you're not going to fuck Maria" she whispered back. I wouldn't like that. I don't know what's wrong with me but I want to feel Ron's cock in my cunt. And I want you to know he's fucking me. He's going to make you a cuckold and I want him to." I groaned and actually shot off a little jism when she said that.

Nan licked my ear again and whispered, "I wonder how big his cock is."

"Oooooohhhhh, honey. I want you to find out. I want Ron to fuck you so bad, it hurts."

"Is my cuckold husband going to cum when Ron fucks his hot little wife?" I just groaned again.

I have no idea where this stuff was coming from. I wasn't drunk. Neither was Nan, but we were both seriously talking about her fucking another man, with my permission. Permission hell, I was practically ordering her to let Ron fuck her.

My stomach was churning by now, but I said "Go do it. Let him fuck you, you slut." Now it was Nan's turn to moan. I was glad she was as hot as me.

When I said that she grabbed my hand on her thigh and pulled it up to her pussy and said "The next time you feel this you'll know I'm a slut and you're a cuckold." I just groaned again and shot off a little more cum. "Maybe you'd like to have some sloppy seconde."

It was all I could do to keep from yelling, "Yes, I want to fuck after Ron fills your cunt with his cum. I want your sopping wet pussy after he's done with it." I didn't say it, but that's what I thought.

I couldn't understand what was happening, or why I wanted it to, but I knew this was for real and I was ready for it to happen.

Nan got up and motioned to Maria and they went into the kitchen again. When they came back Maria sat beside me and Nan went to Ron. As she sat down she let her legs spread a little and Maria and I could see almost all the way up her dress.

Nan turned to Ron and grabbed his head, like Maria had done earlier, and immediately started kissing him. As she did, she spread her legs even more. I was sitting there practically panting watching them kiss. Ron's eyes opened and he looked at me as he reached up and cupped her breast. Her nipple was trying to poke a hole in the material of her blouse and she let out a sigh as he gently squeezed her tit and then lightly pinched the nipple.

Ron then bent down and placed his mouth over her tit and I saw him suck hard on as much her tit as he could get into his mouth. Nan moaned as he did that. He then raised up and pinched her nipple again, only this time he gave it a real hard pinch. Nan let out another moan and slid down a little on the couch, causing her skirt to slide up, and her legs spread wider. Now, Maria and I could clearly see her cunt. I could see that she was already very wet and pussy juice was leaking out the bottom of her slit.

Ron started unbuttoning her blouse and Maria said "Let's go. Your wife doesn't want you to see how much of a slut she is."

I wanted to see more but Maria pulled me up and led me out of the house. She walked me around to the patio beside the house and said "You can watch Ron fuck her from here."

It was true. The drapes were open and we could see the whole scene through the door. Since it was a warm night the door was open and just the screen door closed so we could also here what was going on.

By the time we got to the patio, Nan's blouse was open and pushed back, revealing her luscious jugs. It was hard to believe she was letting Ron bite and suck her tits. I knew he was purposely leaving marks that would not go away before I had to see them up close. I would be looking at those love bites for days and know that they weren't put there by me.

Nan was almost constantly moaning and squirming around on the couch under Ron's biting and squeezing . She was clearly ready for his cock. It was then I noticed that she was fumbling at his crotch, trying to get his pants undone. Ron sat back on the couch and let her finish getting his pants open. He then raised up so she could pull them down and expose his cock. I was happy to see that his cock wasn't much bigger than mine. A little fatter, maybe, but I don't think it was any longer than my 7 inches. Nan didn't seem to care what size it was. She just wanted his cock in her.

Nan started stroking his cock and trying to pull him down on top of her. It was obviously an awkward movement. Ron stopped her. He stood up and ordered her to lay down and put her left foot on the back of the couch and leave her right foot on the floor. She couldn't move fast enough to follow his command. As she was laying back she pulled her skirt up further so she could spread herself wide for him. I was going crazy watching my wife willingly spread herself for Ron. I couldn't understand why she was doing it or why I wasn't stopping it.

In a way it reminded me of the whores I had been with. A couple of times I had seen one fucked by another man before it was my turn. But, this is my wife, not some whore.

I've never seen anything sexier in my life. My innocent wife preparing herself for another man while his girlfriend and I watched. Maria was looking at me and said "Take your dick out and play with it." I looked at her like she was nuts, but I unfastened my pants and let my cock leap into the night air. It was hard as a steel rod and pointed straight up against my stomach. The front of my shirt got wet from all the cum and pre-cum it had been leaking for the last 15 or 20 minutes. I wasn't going to play with myself in front of Maria. I didn't need any more humiliation, than her knowing that I was turned on by her boyfriend fucking my wife.

Maria smiled at me. "Well, I can see you not only like to fuck your wife, but you like to let others fuck her too." I moaned softly as she humiliated me. "She looks like a fuck machine since you started dressing her in those sexy clothes." Oh my God, I knew she was right and that I was the cause of all this.

"Ron knew you'd stand still for his fucking her. And he knew she would love doing it while you had to hold your dick in your hand." I groaned because I knew she was right. In spite of my churning stomach I was filled with lust at the sight of my sweet wife getting ready for another man to fuck her.

Ron looked over at the patio and smiled. I know he couldn't see us but he knew we were there.

He got on the couch between Nan's legs and asked "Do you want me to fuck you"?

"Yes, hurry."

"Ask for it,."

She didn't hesitate, "Fuck me, Ron."

"Your husband is watching."

"I don't care. Fuck me."

"Ask for it."

"Oh, Goddamn it Ron, please please fuck me while my husband watches you do it. Make him a cuckold. Show him what a slut his wife is!"

Ron laughed and lowered himself on her and started rubbing his cock up and down her slit just teasing her. Then Nan started rising up off of the couch trying to get his cock in her hole. She moaned, "Oh pleeeease put your cock in me. Pleeeeasse.."

Ron couldn't hold out any longer. He bore down on her and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. "God, your pussy is tight."

Then my wife let out a gasp as Ron slammed into her as hard as he could, forcing his cock all the way into her dripping cunt. He drove her back smashing her into the couch and his balls slapped her ass. Then he just stayed there savoring the feeling of her hot pussy holding tightly to his shaft.

After a couple minutes he started fucking her with long, slow, hard strokes. Nan was crying out each time his balls slapped her ass.

Slap. "Aaarrrgh"

Slap. "Aaarrrgh"

Slap. "OOOhhhh!"

After 10 for 15 thrust into her cunt Nan started cumming. "Oh God yes Ron baby I'm cummmming. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." She had never been vocal when we had sex, but she was crying out loudly now. She was cumming so very hard it was unbelievable.

All of a sudden I let out a loud groan and cum spurted out the head of my cock without my even touching it. It exploded so hard the first shot of jism almost hit the bottom of my chin. I had never cum so hard in my life. It was wild and crazy, but I was cumming harder from watching my wife get fucked than when I was the one fucking her.

Maria laughed at me softly, "Your little slut is going to have a sloppy cunt for you to clean up pretty soon. Ron hasn't cum for over a week and he is going to make a mess of her pussy for you. If you stop shooting into the air you will be able to have some nice really sloppy seconds."

I've never been so humiliated, or turned on, in my life. All of her talk was just making me hotter. My cock didn't even begin to soften after that first eruption.

After Nan's first orgasm, Ron started pumping her faster. He wasn't pulling almost all the way out then back in now, but he was still driving into her as hard as he could. Nan was grunting and moaning each time he drove his cock into her hungry hole. She looked so hot. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

"Fuck me harder Ron. Please fuck me as hard as you can. Drive my ass into the couch. Make my pussy sore."

As Ron kept pounding into her he lowered his head and bit into her tit. Nan gasped with the pain of the bite, but she grabbed his head and pulled him harder into her tits.

Ron raised up and drove harder still into Nan, giving one last thrust like he was trying to push his cock into her stomach. This time he didn't pull back, but instead held his cock buried in my wife's pussy as he started pumping his cum into her juicy hole. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" He shouted so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear.

Nan grabbed his ass and cried out at the same time, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING TOO!"

I was afraid the neighbors were going to hear and look out their window and see me watching my wife getting royally fucked.

Finally it stopped. I was wet with sweat and cum from being so turned on. What seemed like hours had passed in just a few minutes. Ron had only lasted about 10minutes in my wife's tight little hole. When he finished cumming he just laid on top of Nan for a minute then got up and said "Don't move."

What a terrible sight. I've never seen anything so beautiful. My wife spread wide open on the couch with another man's cum leaking from her luscious cunt.

Ron walked toward the bathroom to clean up, I thought. Before I knew it he had silently walked up and was standing beside me. "Well, it looks like you enjoyed the show. I think she's ready for you now."

He turned to Maria, "Let's go". They moved off toward their car.

I walked like a zombie as I headed into the house. Nan still hadn't moved and as I walked up I could see inside her hot little hole to the frothing white mess of Ron's cum and her juices mixed together. Her cunt lips were puffy from Ron pounding his cock into her. Her body was glistening with sweat from the workout.

I looked down at her and she looked at me and said "I'm sorry honey. I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I did that."

I just dropped down onto the couch and put my mouth against her cunt. I could smell the musky odor of their fucking. I stuck my tongue into her hole and tasted the juices. It felt like it burned my tongue.

"Oh honey, yes. Eat me. Suck Ron's cum out of me. Eat your little slut wife's full pussy."

I sucked on her pussy as I saw her stomach muscles contract as she tried to push that bubbling goop out of her cunt and into my waiting mouth. I sucked a large glob of cum and pussy juice into my mouth and swallowed it. Then I sat back.

"I'm going to lay down and then you can put your pussy over my mouth and let me drink everything out of you." I barely managed to strangle the words out.

When I said that she trembled. "Oh yeah, baby. I want you to eat all of Ron's cum out of my nasty cunt."

I laid down on the floor and looked up at her as she got up from the couch and then squatted down over my waiting mouth. "Open wide." And she lowered her sloppy cunt to my mouth and I started swallowing all of the jism and pussy juice running out. She was pressing her clit against my nose as she ground her pussy against by mouth, practically smothering me. My cock exploded again, without being touched, spurting cum all over her back and my stomach. Nan started cumming at the same time.

Nan raised up and lay down beside me and started licking my lips. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and tasted the cum and pussy juice I had just sucked from her pussy.

She reached down and found my shrinking cock. She wrapped her hand around it and said, "I wish you had fucked me too. I wanted you to feel how wet I was with Ron's cum in me." She was talking very softly now and I could hardly hear her.

I just said, "I, love you, my little slut."

"I think we must both be crazy to enjoy this so much. I don't want to ever do anything like that again. I want to be your faithful wife and I never want another man's cock in me again." "OK?"

I agreed and we snuggled and dozed off right there on the floor.

The year was 1972.