Our First Time

Story Info
Meeting a beautiful woman, and slowly making her yours.
970 words
4.2
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train pulled slowly out of the station. Moving gingerly to avoid falling over in the swaying car, we began to put ourselves in order. The small black suitcase and the red bag went on the shelf above the door. Books, water, fruit were placed on the table. A knock on the door; the wagonmistress delivered clean sheets.

I handed Anna some ruble notes and she paid for the sheets, closed the door and locked it. Anna began to carefully unfold the sheets and make up the bed on her side of the carriage. "Move please, let me do yours," and I shifted sides.

I watched her as she worked, looked approvingly at her tight derriere as it rolled in rhythm to the train. Hard to believe that we had met only two weeks ago. Our first date had been very pleasant, only light dinner and conversation ending with a peck on the cheek, but a good introduction. Our second date had been fun, a nice dinner followed by billiards and coffee. Nice conversation; a very intelligent girl, very charming, definitely a keeper. Good body, great smile, awesome ass (ok, I'm an ass man, sue me).

The next few dates he seemed to be warming up to me. "How about a quick cup of tea before you head home" I asked her on the third date. "No thank you, I know how those things go" she said. She hailed a cab and kissed my cheek. "Next time perhaps."

Disappointing, but at least I know she doesn't give it up easily. I've had my share of one-nighters, its time for something more serious. This girl is worth waiting for...this could be the real thing!

So when the trip to St. Pete came up and I asked her if she would like to go, I didn't know what to expect. She had told me how frustrating it was at the office, how she was underpaid and underappreciated, how she didn't have time to study for her exams. "Come with me, relax for a few days. Study while I'm working, the rest of the time we will enjoy the city together."

She was hesitant. I explained, "We will travel in our own compartment. If you want your own room at the hotel, I can arrange that. I won't be here that much longer, I want to take advantage of every opportunity to know you better. You're very special."

She promised to think about it; over the next few days she went back and forth several times. One SMS said she would travel with me, the next said maybe not.

"What about the concert Sunday night, I really wanted to see it?" she asked.

"The train leaves at 9:45, we should be able to see it and then go straight to the station. Bring your bag to the concert hall and check it."

Finally she was convinced. We met at the concert hall, enjoyed the selections from Verdi, Bach and Mozart; then it was off to the station.

After the beds were made, she asked for her bag and excused herself. Taking advantage of her absence, I grabbed my own bag and replaced my slacks and shirt with shorts and a t-shirt. I set up the computer on the small table. She returned a few minutes later wearing a tank top and Lycra shorts.

"I brought a movie I think you'll like." I popped "Terminal" into the DVD drive and the screen provided a soft glow through the compartment.

"Here, sit here." I sat on the corner of the bed, placing the pillow behind me and stretching my legs toward the door. She sat down and leaned her back into my chest, rotating slightly as she sought a comfortable position with me on the narrow bed. My arms fell naturally around her waist as we reclined; I rested my hands on her thighs.

The movie was a good choice, about the challenges of a foreigner coming to America. As the movie progressed, we slowly became more horizontal on the bed, moving cautiously into a spooning position.

As the movie ended, I started gently caressing her, my palms moving in quiet circles upon her soft belly. Then slowly up to her soft breasts, braless under her tank top. Her nipples stiffened as I gently massaged them and I kissed her softly on the neck. Her breathing came heavier and she moaned softly. I was sure she could feel my massive erection straining against the thin cotton fabric of my shorts. The train rocked and creaked through the Russian night.

My right hand moved downward, pausing on her outer thigh. I slid my hand under her, finally laying claim to that tight ass I had admired for some two weeks now. She pulled her legs up, offering me a better opportunity to explore her.

Suddenly she rolled onto her stomach; I stretched out as well, half on top of her, half beside her on the narrow bed. These compartments have some real limitations!

"How are you feeling, dear?"

"mmm a bit sleepy." It was now after 2 am.

"Alright, we can sleep". I stayed a few minutes longer, rubbing her back, her behind, kissing her neck, whispering softly, "you are so beautiful."

I moved to my side of the compartment and crawled under the sheets. A smile came to my lips; is this what maturity feels like?? In years past, I would be all over this girl, being driven forward by some sexual demon. Of course I desired her, my cock remained stubbornly swollen, but something told me this was not the time or place. We had made great progress in our physical relationship. If it's meant to be, it will be.

I dozed lightly, frustrated but oddly satisfied...

To be continued, if you wish.