Our First Time

Story Info
A sensual, erotic meeting of the lovers.
3.2k words
3.92
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen's story -

I had to run some errands today before I met with him. Bill was this guy I had met online and we really hit it off. This was the first time I was to meet him offline and I was excited. This day was to be a day like no other. Thinking about him made me feel rather horny and sexy, so today, I'm going to wear a purple (my favorite color) knee length skirt with a lavender short sleeve top, purple bra and......NO PANTIES (it makes me feel kinda risque to go without panties)! Since it's breezy today, when I feel the cool air brush by I imagine that it's Bill touching me. Mmmmmm... just thinking about him and our time together has me pretty hot and yes, I must admit...moist. But I do need to get started with my errands. I'm off today and I have a lot to get done. Not only my bills but hair and makeup, clothes and all. Everything will be perfect tonight - my outfit, dinner, the conversation and of course the sex! It is going to be difficult for me to wait until then.....

Bill's story -

When we met online, I saw pictures that showed me she was a vibrant, sexy woman. After a few conversations over the web, we really hit it off and arranged to meet in her town. This was to be our first meeting offline and I knew it was going to be special. Colleen agreed to meet me at the hotel bar for drinks and an early dinner. She told me she would be out all day running errands, so I expected her to be late. But when I got there, she looked as fresh as a daisy waiting at the bar. There was a smoldering sexiness about her that seemed to exude from the very pores of her skin. She was wearing a pair of simple gray dress slacks with a white button down blouse and some 3 inch black pumps. On anyone else this would have been normal everyday business wear, but something about this woman made it seem like a Victoria's Secret phot shoot. She had all the men in the place staring at her. Her sexy smile told me she was aware of the effect she had on men. When I kissed her on the cheek, the room seemed to deflate, as the men all realized that they were not to be the lucky ones to sample her nectar tonight.

"I'm here, finally.... I hope you haven't been waiting long," I said.

"It seems like forever.....Oh, you mean here, tonight," She replied chuckling at herself. "I was only here for a minute or two."

"Well, what would you like to do? We could get some dinner, or we could go for a couple of drinks...."

She interrupted, "How about we go back to the room and see what we can get into? I have been waiting too long for this moment."

Colleen's story -

When I got to the bar, all the men in the place were watching me. I know I can look very good when I want to and tonight I looked hot! The men were staring at me with lust and I knew that they all wanted to be with me... but about that time he walked in and nearly took my breath away! I mean, I love my big men.... you know, fat is where it's at! I want a man that can take control in life and in the bedroom. The idea of a man that can dwarf my 5'9", size 22, BBW frame excites me. I like playing with the mounds of flesh... squeezing and kneading and caressing. I love the massive thighs, belly, hands......all things a big man has to offer. You can keep your little skinny guys - give me a big belly anyday!

Bill was 6-feet, 5 inches tall and seemed to fill the entire room. I knew he was well over 500 lbs., but I don't think I knew what that really translated to in size. He was fat, true. But you could feel an animalistic presence... a control. It was as if the alpha male of the pack had just walked into the room. All the other men in the place were dwarfed by his size and I think he intimidated some of them, just with his presence.

He walked over, kissed me on the cheek, and in a deep, rich, sexy voice said, "I'm here.... I hope you haven't been waiting long,"

Damn, it has been a long time since I been with a man....... and his looks ...... his voice. He has me horny as hell! I could feel my juices starting to flow!

"It seems like forever," I said before I caught myself. And then chuckling to hide my embarrassment, I said, "Oh, you mean tonight..... I was only here for a minute or two."

Bill smiled and I nearly melted off the stool! He said, " Well, what would you like to do? We could get some dinner, or we could get a couple of drinks...."

I interrupted him to make sure he knew where my mind was... I think he could already tell by my body language. "I have been waiting too long for this moment. How about we go back to your motel room and see what we can get into?"

He held my hand as we walked briskly upstairs to his room.

Bill's story -

We wasted no time in getting to the motel room and as soon as I entered, I could no longer contain myself. Closing the door, I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwining and lips pressed tightly together. We broke the clinch and I kissed her cheek... moved to her neck and she tried to pull away.

She said, "Mmmmmm. Slow down daddy! We do have a few...... minutes.... a lit- t- tle... time ........ooooo....mmmmph!"

Her legs grew weak and she jumped at the shock when I spun her around and pressed her against the door with my body. She could feel my massive member as it pushed hard against her behind.... straining against my pants..... yearning to be free. I grabbed both her hands in my right hand and ground my hips against her backside. With my left, I reached around her and began messaging her breasts through the material of her blouse. Moving my hand down and into her pants, I pulled aside the panties to feel the hot moistness hidden there. I continued nibbling her ear and moaned a bit, for the pleasure she gave me was almost unbearable!

Keeping her hands held above her, I turned her to face me. She was still pinned against the door and I began unbuttoning her blouse. She squirmed and twisted to help me, but I simply held her there not allowing her the opportunity. Taking my time, I unbuttoned her blouse, all the while kissing and sucking my way over each inch of flesh that was exposed. She made a hissing sound when I sucked on her nipples through the black lace. Moving my way down her body, I released her hands when I reached her navel. She grabbed the back of my head and ground her pelvis into me face, trying to force me further downward.

I stopped, stepped back and took a good look at this woman. Her hair was now slightly disheveled and her blouse undone. She was exposed over the entire top half of her body. Parts of her magnificent tits were showing all around the bra from the attention they had received. She felt slightly embarrassed to be seen so unkempt and attempted to cover herself. I just stood there silently admiring my work.

"Baby, you look wonderful!" I exclaimed. " I can't wait to get you undressed... so come here!"

I sat down and the bed and she moved towards me. Her walk was so seductive it looked as if she had practiced it. She dropped her blouse and reached up to undo her bra.

"No sweetie, turn around and let me! Mmmmmm.....Yes... you look so good!"

Undoing the clasps allowed the magnificent tits free for my pleasure. I kissed her back and ran my hands around the front to give the massive mammaries a squeeze. My hands roamed all over her body, stroking and caressing, finding places that caused the most amazing coos and sighs to come from her lips. I slowly peeled the pants down her thighs and allowed them to drop to the floor. The panties were the next to fall, allowing me immediate access to her buttocks and thighs. My kisses moved down her back and I started to lick her ass. Her cheeks quivered in delight as my tongue found its way across her rear.

Colleen's story -

When we got to the room, Bill wasted no time in grabbing me in a massive bear-hug and kissing me. His mouth pressed hard against mine and our tongues did an amazing dance together..... giving and taking at the same time. He seemed to know exactly how I needed to be kissed! I could feel him responding and at the same time I felt that familiar moisture forming inside me. I needed to slow him down a bit... but he felt soooooo good!

I pushed him away a bit and said, "O-K, Daddy, slow down a bit. We do have a ....little..."

I don't know what else was said, for at that moment he grabbed my hands in one of his, spun me around and pressed me against the door. I could feel myself losing control and I liked it! His dick was pushing hard against my behind and I felt him start to grind against me. I was pinned and his other hand was moving all over my body...hand messaging my breasts through the material of my blouse. When Bill moved his hand towards my waist, I spread my legs giving him better access to my yearning pussy. I felt his fingers exploring my insides and spreading my lips for more access.... I couldn't help myself and I moaned.... "Mmmmmmmmm!"

Bill spun me around to face him and began unbuttoning my blouse. I ached for a lack of attention to my starving body and kept trying to free my hands so I could help him. He held my hands high above my head and took his time with me. I arched my back and hissed through my teeth when he sucked on my nipples... pulling at them through the lace of my black bra.

Bill licked and sucked his way down my body. He released my hands and moved towards my navel. Taking him by the head, I tried to push him down further ... I was so aroused at this point that I ground my pussy into his face. Bill stopped, pulled away and just stared at me. It made me blush... it was so intense! A warm feeling was spreading out from my pussy to all parts of my body......I actually felt the heat begin to radiate from me. My whole body felt flushed from the excitement. I started to feel a little self -conscious, after all, I had to look terrible. My clothes were all askew... bra half off and tits spilling out....blouse undone and hanging on... my hair an absolute mess... and my face flushed, from all the excitement. I tried to cover myself from the embarrassment I felt. Bill then said the most amazing thing to me, "Baby, you look wonderful! I can't wait to get you undressed... so come here!"

I felt so wanted and desired, never more like a woman in my life! I moved towards him and began a seductive stip-tease. Bill sat down on the bed and said, "no, no Baby... come here and let me do that for you!"

He turned me away from him as he undid my bra. His massive hands immediately found my tits and gave them a squeeze. He started moving them all over my body again and I couldn't hold back the sounds... I have never been this vocal before! He sat down and pulled my pants slowly over my buttocks. I felt the cool air on my pussy, as my panties went next. Bill kissed my back and moved down to my ass... licking a slurping his way around. I had never had such attention and the shock of it caused me to tremble with excitement.

" Bend over Baby," Bill said with a throaty sound, " I want to see all that ass and pussy!"

Bill's story -

I had finally had enough waiting and the lust had reached its peak. That beautiful sight of her ass exposed... her pussy peeking out between her thighs was more than enough. Grabbing her by the hips I pulled her toward me on the bed. I stood and began undoing my pants, allowing my penis some breathing room. She grabbed it and began slurping and moaning as if it were some sort of flavored lollipop. Her mouth closing around the head and shaft.... taking it deeper and deeper inside her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. My hips and belly covering her face on each thrust. I could feel the back of her throat and heard her gagging as I forced my way in and out, over and over again. Her moans and the sounds from deep in her body told me she was enjoying this as well. After a couple more thrusts, I shot my cum into her waiting mouth. Colleen slurped and swallowed the entire massive load.

Pushing her down on the bed, I took a moment to admire her naked, flushed body. Her belly shivered and jerked with each stroke of my hand. I kissed my way from her navel down to her pubes. I could smell her and heard the squishing of juices as she fingered herself. I kissed my way further downward and licked and sucked around her sweet pussy - pushing my tongue inside her like a little dick. She flinched initially, jumping as if an electric shock had touched her. I tried to lap up every bit of nectar she produced.... she tasted so sweet!

When I put my finger inside Colleen, she began to moan and bucked against my face. She was writhing and groaning in enjoyment and we stayed in that position until I could no longer take the pressure. My dick began to throb from the lack of attention and I made my way to enter her. I stood over her and moved onto the bed, the hotel mattress giving a bit under my weight. She shifted on the bed and began to grind her hips against my cock, making it difficult for me to enter her. I could feel her pushing towards me when my dick touched her outer lips. She hissed, "Daddy, give it to me... I have been waiting so long! I want you now! Please... Baby...... NOW!"

Colleen's story -

This man was driving me CRAZY!!! He pulled me toward him on the bed and stood up and pulled out the most magnificent penis I had ever seen! It was long and dark and had veins standing out.... just like I like them. I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth, so I grabbed it a slurped my way onto it. I felt absolutely crazy for him! He grabbed the back of my head and moaning, began fucking my face, hard. His massive belly nearly covered my face on each thrust. He slammed in and out of my mouth, his penis causing me to gag when he hit the back of my throat. I was not sure which of us was making more noise, we both were moaning and groaning with enjoyment! I felt like he was about to cum and I wanted it so badly! I could feel my juices running down my leg and my pussy was beginning to throb, I nearly came when he shot his load in my mouth!

I was losing my mind and I don't know exactly when I ended up on my back on the bed. At this point, my pussy needed some attention badly, so I played with my clit. Bill was standing over me, stroking his still hard cock and feeling me up and down... caressing my tits and belly... I was ready to scream! He leaned over and kissed my navel, working his way downward to my pussy. His tongue caused me to spasm when he put it inside me..... his finger..... felt so good.... I started to buck my hips, losing control and slamming into his face over and over again.

I am not sure when he stopped licking me. I just felt Bill when his weight pushed down on the bed... at this point I was sorta beyond reason. His dick was just outside my pussy and I humped against it, trying to will him inside.

I wanted him so badly, I hissed through clinched lips, "Daddy, give it to me... I have been waiting so long! I.... want..... you..... now! Please... Baby........"

Bill's story -

When I put my cock inside her, she immediately began a rapid movement ... rolling her hips back and forth towards me. Colleen was like a wild animal, pumping and pumping... wanting more and more. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock on each thrust. I watched as those huge tits rolled back and forth on her chest with each stroke. Her nipples looked like some sort of strange ship on an ocean wave as they bobbed with every pound of my dick inside her. Her face was contorted in ecstacy and she looked lost in some other place and time. My sweat began to run down and mingle with our fluids as we rocked back and forth, harder and harder with each moment. Time seemed to stop and nothing else seemed to exist outside of the movement of our bodies. The feeling was incredible!

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me trying to get deeper as I was about to cum. She moaned and bucked and called out my name.... I was lost inside her... wanting... needing the release. She began to move her head back and forth, rapidly saying no... while she screamed out,

"YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!YESS!!!!"

Tears began streaming down her face and Colleen cried out, "OOOooooooo! I am Cummm -mmmmm-inng! Mmmmmm! Oooooo!"

This moment was when I pulled her as close and sunk my dick deep inside her. My passion medling with her and our voices together as I cried out, "OOOOO.....BABY.... WHAT...... YOU....UHHHHH....... GIVE .....IT ...YESSSSSS!!!!"

Colleen's story -

The muscles of my pussy, sucked all the juices he had to offer. Deep inside I knew that this was something I had longed for all my life. Bill collapsed on top of me... rolling off and onto the bed. We held each other, our faces close and kissed. It was a deep, long, passionate kiss that calmed my nerves and allowed me to feel the comfort of this gentle man. He held me in his arms and we spooned against each other, falling asleep. As I closed my eyes, I felt the rumble of his voice, his breath against the back of my neck, as he whispered, "Thank you my love... it WAS what a first time should be....."