Our First Time

Story Info
We finally get our time.
1.7k words
3.12
36k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2pm on Sunday afternoon as I pulled from my driveway and called your cell phone. You answered with a smile in your voice, I asked, "Are you about ready?"

"Yes, I should be ready in about 10 minutes."

"Did you pack your favorite vibrator, the pretty panties and matching bra?" I asked.

"Yes, it's taken care of." I knew that you had to be careful of what you said as I heard your husband in the background asking if you would call tonight.

As I pulled into your driveway I saw you coming out of the house. You looked so hot in the tight jeans and blue sweater that hugged all of your curves just perfectly. I got out to help you load your luggage and opened the door for you as you slipped into the passenger's seat. As we pulled from the house I saw you wave at a figure standing in the door.

You took my hand and asked me, "Are we really on our way?"

We had both told our spouses that we had to go away for work but would be returning Wednesday evening. We had scheduled the next 3 days off as vacation from work and were on our way to the airport to catch our flight to Colorado.

The flight was quick and the rental car was ready when we got to the airport. It was about an hour drive to the condo I had rented in Estes Park. I stopped at a store not far away from the condo and bought some wine and a few snacks. The condo was completely furnished with a king sized bed, a fireplace and a hot tub that would be shared with the adjoining condo next door. As we pulled up, it looked almost like a picture, lights were on in the windows and fresh snow covered everything in sight. I handed you the key and asked you to open the door as I retrieved our luggage.

I walked in and you were looking out the large window facing the back deck where we cold see nothing but snow covered mountains. I put the luggage down and came up behind you and softly kissed the nape of your neck, I whisper to you, "The perfume you are wearing smells so soft and nice."

You simply sigh and turn around and smile. We have waited for this time for a long time. We have flirted, kissed and even felt each other up, but this is our first chance to truly explore each other. We both feel the excitement in the air. You tell me, " I want to take a bath. Why don't you take the luggage up to the bedroom and open the wine."

I get back downstairs and start a fire in the fireplace. I open the wine and pour us both a glass as I stare out the window. I see you coming up behind me in the reflection of the window. Oh my God you are stunning, standing there in a short pink rode that is about mid thigh in length. Your beautiful blonde hair hanging softly. I turn to you and hand you a glass of wine.

You take a small drink and put it down and wrap your arms around my neck, I feel your soft sweet lips touch mine and then feel your tongue in my mouth. My only thoughts at that very moment is, I have to find out what is under that soft pink robe. I reach for the tie of the rode and pull it apart. The robe falls open and I can see the curves of your breasts. I take you by the hand, turn off all the lights and lead you to in front of the fireplace. I lift your left hand up and take your wedding ring off and place it on the mantel on top of the fireplace. I tell you, "For the next 3 ½ days you are mine and nobody else's."

I pull the robe from your shoulders and it slides down your beautiful body to a heap in on the floor. You pull my shirt over my head and run your long freshly painted nails down my chest, slowly tweaking my nipples before undoing my belt and unfastening my jeans. I watch as you reach inside my briefs and find my cock already hard from just looking at your beautiful naked body. I pull your head back and kiss you hard. I press my tongue into your mouth and run my hands down your body cupping your breasts and pull on your nipples. I hear a slight moan which tells me that you are enjoying this as much as I am.

I break the kiss, put my hands on your shoulders and push you towards the floor. You know what I want. You get on your knees and help me out of my remaining clothes. Looking up at me with your eyes shining like diamonds, as I see you lick the underside of my cock and place little kisses all around the head. I feel you take my balls into your hand and watch as you suck them never breaking eye contact. I tilt your head back and take aim at your sweet mouth and you take about half of my cock easily down. Your head starts to bob up and down as your right hand continues massaging my balls. I don't want to cum yet so pull away and get on my knees and push you to the floor.

I place soft kisses down your body until I get to what I have so often fantasized about. I find your freshly shaved pussy, dripping wet. Placing your legs over my shoulders, I kiss the inside of your thighs. I can feel your heat, smell your sweet fragrance and see your wetness dripping onto your smooth perfect ass. I feel your hands on the back of my head. I hear you almost in a whisper say, "Please, oh please do it! Suck my pussy John, please."

I gently spread your lips apart and get the first taste of you. Your pussy tastes like cotton candy. I pull the hood back and find your clit, twitching and hard, anticipating what is to happen next. I lower my head and lick and gently suck your clit. I feel your back arch and hear you voice squeal. I take a finger and start to finger fuck you while I continue to make love to your clit. A second finger goes deep inside you. You are so hot and wet, you taste so good.

I take my wet fingers from your pussy and start to play with your ass. I feel you jump as I press into your ass. I ask, "Are you okay?"

You sigh and say, "Yes, it feels so good."

I let my fingers glide in and out of your ass. Hearing you moan, knowing that the combination of sucking your clit and fingering your ass has you close to your first orgasm. I move my hand faster and suck on your clit harder. I feel your body tense and I hear a loud moan as I am rewarded with a large amount of your cum. I can feel and hear your breathing, it is erratic as you try to catch your breath. I move up and kiss your hard nipple and place my lips over yours as I let you taste your own sweet juices that are now all over my face. You lick my face getting every drop, you whisper, " I love the way my pussy tastes. Now it's your turn."

I feel you slide on top of me. On your way down my body, I feel your teeth on my nipples and your tongue slide past my belly button. I sigh as you take my already hard cock into your hand. I feel your sweet lips on the inside of my thigh teasing me as you start to jerk my cock up and down. Your tongue touches the underside of my cock and I fear I will cum right then. I look down at you and I see your beautiful eyes sparkle in the fire as I watch you take me deep into your throat. I feel your right hand playing with my balls and know that I won't last too long. Your head starts to bob up and down and I feel your hair playing with my thighs on each down stroke. I tell you, "If you keep this up I won't last too long."

You simply say, "Good."

As you continue what you were doing. I feel you take your mouth from me and start to lick and suck my balls. You ask me, "Where do you want to spray your load?"

"All over your face and tits." You laugh. I then push you onto your back and straddle your chest. I place my wet cock between your tits as you press them together. I tell you, "Titty fucking you you allows me to see your pretty face."

You smile and take the head of my cock into your mouth each time I thrust towards your face. I feel that feeling deep inside, knowing that I'm almost there. I tell you, "I'm going to cum." I feel your hands on my ass pulling me harder. I'm at the point of no return and moan, "Open your mouth."

You do as the first stream of cum hits you on the cheek. The second one goes directly into your open mouth. And the third gets all in between your tits. I struggle to catch my breath as the last few drops drip onto your nipple. I watch you take your index finger and wipe the cum from your cheek and into your mouth. I roll off of you, almost catching my breath thinking that this is going to be a great few days. You climb on top of me, smile and ask, "Did you enjoy that?"

Without waiting for my answer you lower your face and kiss me. I taste my own cum on your lips and tongue. I've never tasted myself like this, but it seems to turn you on. I realize after all it is my cum and push the thought from my head.