Our First Time

Story Info
Wife Sharing.
2.6k words
4.15
114k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife fucks other men. If that sort of thing bothers you then this account is probably not your cup of tea. This story is an accurate portrayal of how I first became involved in sharing her. A few dates or locations may not be exactly as they occurred but that is due entirely to faulty memory on our part. The central details have not been altered in any way.

It all started when I became involved with a woman at work. She was, and is, a very attractive and sexy woman, and I was not able to let it remain just a mild flirtation. In a very short time we were having sex three or four times a week.

As should have been expected, word soon filtered back to my wife. Being both beautiful and intelligent, she quietly and privately confronted my lover, who caved in immediately and told her everything. By the time she challenged me, she knew at least as much as I did.

It was touch and go for a while, with me doing every thing I could think of to save my marriage. I finally suggested that she go out and to the same thing, just to even things up. She didn't say anything, but most of the tension drained away and we appeared to be on the way to working things out.

Several months later she dropped the bomb. During pillow-talk one night she suddenly asked me a question that left me speechless.

"Honey, do you remember when you said that it would be ok for me to have a date with someone? Were you serious about that?"

I lost my breath but gained an instant hard-on. With hardly a stammer I assured her that I had been very serious. I felt it was "only fair" for her and would also help to take away some of my guilt. I didn't actually have much guilt; it was mostly fear! Fear of losing my family was a lot stronger than any guilt I had.

I must have been convincing, because she kissed me and slyly slipped her hand down to softly fondle my hard dick. She grinned at me and smilingly said, "Oh! I see you ARE serious!" I didn't want to lie about it but even if I had, my traitor dick had stripped me of all ability to deny that I was turned on by the thought.

"Do you want to, and do you have a man in mind?" I asked, as I groped her left tit.

She kept working on my dick and replied, "Well, there's this guy who's been flirting with me and I've been wondering if you were serious".

In between kisses I pointed out that my hard dick showed that I was serious and asked who he was.

She was becoming as hot as I was, and asked, "Do you remember David Rossetti?"

David Rossetti was DOCTOR David Rossetti, her gynecologist! I had met him when our last child was born, but that had been my only contact with him. Our son was now 3, so it was obvious that he had continued to contact her, which she readily acknowledged. It was just as obvious that his interest in my wife had not diminished in the least. In fact, she said that he was becoming more and more shameless in his attempts to get in her panties. I'm sure that he was helped along by the fact that she still talked to him, only now it was social rather than doctor/patient.

That was understandable because that's the way most men react to her. She's a petit blonde who is more cute than beautiful and manages to bring out the best (or worst!) in men. This incident was five years ago, when she was thirty-four years old, and she hasn't changed much since then.

To make a long story short, before going to sleep we were both exhausted from sex but had an agreement that she would allow the good doctor to "seduce" her. I wanted him to get her early that next morning, but that wasn't quite possible, so I had to contend with my erotic thoughts and bide my time.

A few days later she called me at work right after lunch and left a voice-mail for me. "Honey, I'll be late getting home because I have a doctor's appointment after I get off. This is the only time he could work me in so I had to take it. Mom is picking up the kids after school."

That simple statement made my dick jump and my tummy flip, because I was sure that she would be at HIS office after hours, when the staff had gone home for the day. They would at last be alone, which is what all three of us wanted. She later told me that one of the reasons she called was to give me a chance to back out and stop it before it went too far, but there was not a chance that I wanted to stop it. I was just sorry that I couldn't be waiting around the corner when she came out of the office.

On my way home I just had to take a detour and ride past the doctor's office. I saw Connie's car in the parking lot, but I couldn't tell which one was his. Oh, how I wanted to go up to the window and peek in to see what they were doing. She had to have been there for at least an hour, so I guessed that he had fucked her by now and they were probably resting for another session. I slowly took my aching dick home to wait for her to fill in the blanks for me.

By our calculations later, when I left the parking lot I think he was still fucking her the first time. Foreplay had taken a lot longer than I imagined, so they hadn't finished their first fuck after all. I'm glad I didn't know that because I'm not sure that I'd have been able to drag myself away.

My mother-in-law brought the kids home just after I got there at about 6:30. I was very relieved when she told me that she had fed them dinner and given them each a bath. Due to my highly charged state, I'm not sure that I could've managed that on my own.

Bedtime for them was 8:00 and they were ready when Connie came home. While the kids were up I tried not to look at her directly, but I could tell that she had that I've-just-been-fucked glow all over her. As soon as the last bedroom door was closed, I was holding her tightly and we were kissing like we hadn't seen each other for years! We stopped just long enough to get our bedroom door locked, then clothing started to fly.

There was no foreplay. We were both so hot for each other that we couldn't take the time for that. All she was wearing was her skirt and blouse, so she was naked and scooting her pretty ass back on the bed as I jumped on the bed a few seconds later. Her thighs and pussy were wet, both from her juices and his semen, so I had no trouble getting into her. With her legs clinched around my waist and her arms tightly around my neck, I was able to hit her cervix each time I thrust into her hot little pussy.

"Did he fuck you, Baby? Has his dick been in you all this time?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" she replied, while groaning and gripping me with her legs. "He said he'd not had sex for over a week, and I believe him. He was like a wild man."

That almost made me cum. I managed to hold it off and continued to fuck her while she told all.

She said that she arrived at his office before his receptionist had left, so she parked on the far side of the parking lot and waited. Finally, after a very long wait of probably 5 minutes, the woman came out of the office and drove off.

Connie said, "When I got to the office David opened it before I had a chance to tap on the glass. He had a very big grin on his face and took my hand as soon as I walked in."

"He gently took me in his arms and gave me a long, warm kiss. I could feel his hard penis against my tummy as the kiss heated up" she said. (She is 5'1" and he is just over 6', so he could tummy-fuck her standing up!)

Having had this in her mind for over a week, it's no surprise that she was a little turned on as well. I know my wife, and I'm certain that by that time he started kissing her she was probably as turned on as he was.

Connie said, "We kept kissing as we worked on our clothing until we both were completely naked. His hands were all over me and we kissed like high school kids on a first date. He is a very good kisser and had me really turned on. He also had his hands all over me and was touching all the right spots".

She said, "His kisses were driving me wild, and his hard penis pressing into me made my hands twitch, I wanted to touch him so much. Without him doing anything else, I immediately broke free and kissed my way down his chest and down past his belly button. I almost came when I finally got my mouth on him. He has a delicious taste!"

She added, "You know who much I like doing that to you, and it was very erotic with him, too, so I didn't want to stop, but his knees started to shake and he backed up to the couch and sat down. I lost contact with him for a few seconds, but I quickly recaptured that delicious penis of his and continued where I left off".

My wife really does get turned on from making a man feel good, and this time was no exception. She explained "I got him right to the edge, but I didn't want him to ejaculate, so I backed off a bit to let him come down a little. I kept doing that until he was almost out of his mind".

She has done that to me many times, so I know the exquisite, almost painful pleasure she was giving him. Connie said, "I was about to let him ejaculate in my mouth when his private line started to ring! I wanted to throw that phone out the window, but he had to answer it".

Connie grinned and said, "While he stood there naked, talking with his wife, I just HAD to continue playing, so I got on my knees and took his delicious penis in my mouth. I licked and kissed it and just held it in my mouth until he was squirming like he had ants in his pants! I finally let him have some peace so he could talk to her without making her suspicious of what he was doing. I did stand beside him and fondle him though. After all, I wanted to have fun too."

Apparently he and his wife had communications problems. Connie said that as soon as she could tell that it was NOT a pleasant conversation, she left him alone and went into an examination room to give him some privacy while he argued with her.

He waited a few minutes after she heard him hang up before he came in and got her by the hand and lead her back into his office. The mood was not broken, but they did kind of have to start over. Connie said that he just held her and kissed her and softly fondled her tits until she felt his penis start to get hard again. (As an aside, Connie has now learned the difference between a "penis" and a "dick", but at that time she hesitated to use the dick word.)

Connie said that he soon scooped her up and took her to the couch in his office. He put her on it and then eased his way between her open legs, all while looking down at her with pure lust in his eyes.

As she put it, "His kisses were driving me wild, and when I felt his tip pushing against my lips I reached between us and guided him into me and he none-too-gently pushed in me as far as he could go. Before he stopped he had hit my cervix and was trying to get even deeper! He held it there and just ground his pelvic bone against me. That gave me a small climax, but I was still so high that I didn't want him to stop or even slow down."

He apparently regained some control over his fucking, because Connie said that he took his time and gave her several orgasms. As I later calculated, he was fucking her like that when I left the parking lot.

Connie said, "When we were finally done and exhausted, he didn't get up from being on top of me. He stayed there and just held me, which really gave me a warm, glowing feeling. He was no longer hard, so he was very tender and whispered sweetly to me as we slowly came down from that wonderful sexual high. It was in a different way, but I enjoyed that time very much. We stayed that way for a long time, but then I could feel him getting excited again. Most of him was still inside me, and it was so erotic to feel him start to grow and fill me up again."

They fucked again, but it was longer this time because he had already cum and could better control himself. After he shot off in her that time she noticed the clock, so they had to rush so he wouldn't be too late getting home.

Later, when we were exhausted because we had fucked like bunnies, and I was holding her and talking, I asked her, "It looks to me like you had a very good time with David. Do you want to visit him again?"

I could feel her grinning against my chest as she replied, "YES! I've always thought he was cute, but had no idea he was so sexy and energetic. You're correct, too: he was very good to me and I DO want to visit him again. Are you sure you're ok with that? You don't mind if he was good to me? I love you so much, and I won't go back to see him if you feel uncomfortable about it."

Again, I eased her hand down to my crotch and let her feel my twitching dick. That was the answer she needed, and with a grin she was giving me little kisses all over my chest and throat. Needless to say, we were both sore before we finally dropped off to sleep

For almost a year after that Dr. David fucked her several times a week, every week. Sometimes it was at his office, but he also had a brother who was single and he used his house often. A few times he even took her to a motel, but neither of them wanted to be seen like that, so those times were few and far between.

I'm not sure what he was doing for his wife, but he sure was giving my wife a lot of sexual attention. I guess dealing with naked women all day did good things for his libido. And what he did for us was, and IS, equally as erotic. We still talk about some of her adventures with him and I have to say that they are as erotic now as they were in the beginning. My only regret is that I never got to see them fuck.