Our First Time

Story Info
Our first time.
1.1k words
4.06
14.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... If you were you here... I'm sure I would be pretty shy at first. Maybe we are both sitting on my bed? I would probably be at the opposite end for a while. Shyly admiring you. Maybe after a few minutes I would move a bit closer to you. Perhaps our legs are touching. I'm sure you can feel the electricity buzzing and the tension in the air with that first little bit of physical contact. Usually I would be the one to tease first; maybe with a lean into you as I giggle at something you've said, but I never lean back away. Next thing we know, one of my hands is on the bed behind your torso, and the other is resting on the bend in your upper thigh, right near your crotch. As we make eye contact, both of us lean in closer until our lips are almost touching.

Suddenly, you're in control again. With a quick twist, our positions are reversed, and I'm laying on my back with you over me as we kiss for the first time. One of your hands is next to my head on the bed, and the other is pushing my chest back, firmly grasping my breast. I can feel your weight on me, and begin to notice the feel of your rapidly hardening cock as it presses against my upper thigh. Our breathing is growing faster, as you lean more of your weight against me. Your knee and leg move up between mine, to gently tease my already wet pussy with the friction of our clothes moving against my clit.

The next thing we know, both of our shirts are off, and both of our pants are rapidly being unbuttoned and slid off as well. We pause for a second, to take in the figure of the other, and when our eyes trail back up to each others' face, we can't help but laugh at the way that we are both biting our bottom lips. As the space between our bodies closes, I move myself to a position of power, straddling you. By now, you are in just your boxers and I only have on panties, leaving my breasts fully exposed for your hands to grip onto. I like to tease when I'm in control, this time I'm just barely grinding my pussy against you, but it's close enough that you can feel my wetness beginning to soak through the fabric. I lean forward now, so that my nipples and my breasts rub along your chest as my mouth moves to kiss and bite at your neck. I take my time hear, kissing and biting my way around your ear lobe, your jaw line, your neck, your collar bone, as I slowly begin to make my way down your chest again, being sure to let my breasts touch as much of you as possible on my way.

Now my mouth is at your hip bone. I linger here briefly, kissing and sucking at you, before running my hands up your legs to the waistband of your boxers. Slowly, I slide them down, keeping my mouth just above where the band is. When it gets to your cock, I pull your boxers the rest of the way down to your knees, where you can pull them the rest of the way off, as I turn my attention to your cock. By now, you should have just a little bit of precum spotting the tip. I lick that off slowly, letting my tongue swirl around the head. Next, I begin to put the whole head of your cock into my mouth, but no more. Lightly flicking the bottom of your it with my tongue, I suck just gently on your head. Moving off again, I tease you more; taking slow, careful licks all the way down to the base and back up. After what seems like ages, I gently cup your balls in my hand, and lightly squeeze them tighter and tighter as my lips begin to envelop your cock all the way down to the base of your shaft.

By now, my pussy is soaking wet; I can feel it dripping. With a renewed need, I sit up, sliding my drenched panties off as I do, and I move to straddle you again. Grabbing your cock in my hand, I align it just right with my cunt. Teasing both of us this time, I move it to circle my clit, then slide it back down along my slit, spreading my juices around as I do. When neither of us can take the teasing any longer, I sit slowly down onto your shaft, sliding it deeper and deeper into me, until there is no empty space between the two of us. God, how full this makes me feel... How far my pussy has to stretch to let you fill it up. I work my way up and down for a while here, until you can take the slow pace no longer.

Flipping me over again, almost violently, you throw me onto my back on the bed. With some pillows under my lower back, and with my legs spread wide and up in the air, you kneel in front of or over me, and you again fill up my pussy with your thick cock. This time hard and fast, you pound into me again and again. Sometimes with your hand around my neck, sometimes yanking my hair until my head turns sideways. Occasionally, if you lean forward a bit, my clit gets caught between us, the friction causing tingling that is hard to make occur sometimes. I can feel my orgasm building up inside me, a clenching deep in my cunt, squeezing you tighter, releasing a bit, and squeezing tighter again. Both of us are breathing heavily, and our breaths are often punctuated by my moans of "Oh god, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Please. Oohhhh."

Now I can tell that you're getting close. Your moans of my name are becoming more stressed with each deep, hard thrust into me. My climax is close, but I'm trying to make the pleasure last as long as it possibly can. With these last few pounding thrusts, you let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. The sound and feeling of you cumming, your hard cock pumping hot cum deep into my cunt, put me over the edge. My pussy seems to grab a hold on your cock, tighter than you've ever felt before, as ripples of pleasure roll their way through our bodies simultaneously.

As we both slowly regain control of our bodies, we slide apart. Laying side by side on the bed, our breathing slowly returns to normal. We both turn our heads towards the other, a smirk breaking across both of our faces. We know it will happen again, and we know that time will be soon.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
QuakeszQuakeszalmost 9 years ago
From Male Point of View

I took this story and changed the point of view for a wider variety of readers. I hope you all enjoy. Thanks, whywearplaid for this great story.

******************************************************************

So... If you were you here... I'm sure I would be pretty shy at first. Maybe we are both sitting on my bed? I would probably be at the opposite end for a while. Shyly admiring you. Maybe after a few minutes I would move a bit closer to you. Perhaps our legs are touching. I'm sure you can feel the electricity buzzing and the tension in the air with that first little bit of physical contact. Usually I would be the one to tease first; maybe with a lean into you as I giggle at something you've said, but I never lean back away. Next thing we know, one of my hands is on the bed behind your torso, and the other is resting on the bend in your upper thigh, right near your crotch. As we make eye contact, both of us lean in closer until our lips are almost touching.

Suddenly, you're in control again. With a quick twist, our positions are reversed, and I'm laying on my back with you over me as we kiss for the first time. One of my hands is next to your head on the bed, and the other is pushing your chest back, firmly grasping your breast. You can feel my weight against you, and you begin to notice the feel of my rapidly hardening cock as it presses against your upper thigh. Our breathing is growing faster, as I lean more of my weight against you. My knee and leg move up between yours, to gently tease your already wet pussy with the friction of our clothes moving against your clit.

The next thing we know, both of our shirts are off, and both of our pants are rapidly being unbuttoned and slid off as well. We pause for a second, to take in the figure of the other, and when our eyes trail back up to each others' face, we can't help but laugh at the way that we are both biting our bottom lips. As the space between our bodies closes, You move yourself to a position of power, straddling me. By now, I am in just my boxers and you only have on panties, leaving your breasts fully exposed for my hands to grip onto. You like to tease when you're in control, this time you're just barely grinding your pussy against me, but it's close enough that I can feel your wetness beginning to soak through the fabric. You lean forward now, so that your nipples and your breasts rub along your chest as your mouth moves to kiss and bite at my neck. You take your time here, kissing and biting your way around my ear lobe, my jaw line, my neck, my collar bone, as you slowly begin to make your way down my chest again, being sure to let your breasts touch as much of me as possible on your way.

Now your mouth is at my hip bone. You linger there briefly, kissing and sucking at me, before running your hands up my legs to the waistband of my boxers. Slowly, you slide them down, keeping your mouth just above where the band is. When it gets to my cock, you pull my boxers the rest of the way down to my knees, where I can pull them the rest of the way off, as you turn your attention to my cock. By now, I have just a little bit of precum spotting the tip. You lick that off slowly, letting your tongue swirl around the head. Next, you begin to put the whole head of my cock into your mouth, but no more. Lightly flicking the bottom of it with your tongue, you suck just gently on my head. Moving off again, you tease me more; taking slow, careful licks all the way down to the base and back up. After what seems like ages, you gently cup my balls in my hand, and lightly squeeze them tighter and tighter as your lips begin to envelop my cock all the way down to the base of my shaft.

By now, your pussy is soaking wet; I can feel it dripping. With a renewed need, you sit up, sliding my drenched panties off as you do, and you move to straddle me again. Grabbing my cock in your hand, you align it just right with your pussy. Teasing both of us this time, you move it to circle your clit, then slide it back down along your slit, spreading your juices around as you do. When neither of us can take the teasing any longer, you sit slowly down onto my shaft, sliding it deeper and deeper into you, until there is no empty space between the two of us. You work your way up and down for a while, until I can take the slow pace no longer.

Flipping you over again, almost violently, I throw you onto your back on the bed. With some pillows under your lower back, and with your legs spread wide and up in the air, I kneel in front of you, and I again fill up your pussy with my cock. This time hard and fast, I pound into you again and again. Sometimes with my hand around your neck, sometimes yanking your hair until your head turns sideways. Occasionally, if I lean forward a bit, your clit gets caught between us, the friction causing tingling that is hard to make occur sometimes. You can feel your orgasm building up inside you, a clenching deep in your pussy, squeezing me tighter, releasing a bit, and squeezing tighter again. Both of us are breathing heavily, and our breaths are often punctuated by my moans of "Oh god, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Please. Oohhhh."

Now I can tell that you're getting close. Your moans of my name are becoming more stressed with each deep, hard thrust into you. Your climax is close, but I'm trying to make the pleasure last as long as it possibly can. With these last few pounding thrusts, I an enormous moan. The sound of me cumming, my hard cock pumps hot cum deep into your pussy, putting you over the edge. Your pussy seems to grab a hold of my cock, tighter than I've ever felt before, as ripples of pleasure roll their way through our bodies simultaneously.

As we both slowly regain control of our bodies, we slide apart. Laying side by side on the bed, our breathing slowly returns to normal. We both turn our heads towards the other, a smirk breaking across both of our faces. We know it will happen again, and we know that time will be soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

University of Life Ch. 03 Liz's Tale.in Chain Stories
My Punishment I get the punishment that I deserve (and want).in BDSM
Virgins Straight salesgirl takes girlfriend on a cruise.in Lesbian Sex
Tie Me Up, Strap It On Your strap-on, my cock; first time 2-way anal play!in Anal
Wishes Ch. 01: We Open on a Monsoon A friends-to-lovers lesbian fantasy with an anime twist!in Lesbian Sex
More Stories