Our First Time

Story Info
Gorgeous blonde wife opens up.
1.1k words
54.1k
14
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Our story starts off in Rhode Island where we played the, "You walk in looking hot as hell and I'll come in after and meet you after you've met someone and act as your gay cousin who you were supposed to meet" game. Long story short on that, Amy met a good looking lawyer who doted on us all night until his gay friend called me out. Half loaded, we bolted before the lawyer could get mad. Anyway, on the ride home, I confessed to her, after only 3 months or so of dating, that I had been in the swinging lifestyle before and would love to see her take it a lot further, to which she said, "OH MY GOD, NO!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!" I'm not a Cuck but I would love to see her being admired, and pleased, by other men.

That brings me to Amy. To be precise, she's 5'4", with a perfect hourglass figure, the most beautiful smile, face and personality. Throw in a bit of harmless flirtation and long blonde hair and you have a gorgeous, sexy woman! Not to mention her amazing, "God created boobs with the mold he gave you" 34C Rack that gets everyones attention.

Anyway, so after the "Disgusting" comment, I let it go. I was content on her being mine and that was it. Damn my past.

3 years later we were married and moved to the country of her birth. About a year into us being there, an old friend, (and I mean, he was only just a friend) said he was coming into town on business and would like to see her and me. They hadn't seen each other in 10 years or so, and she jumped at the opportunity.

Amy and I went out for dinner that night and had a few glasses of wine. We then proceeded where we were to meet "Buddy". An instant rapport was built with he and I and they rekindled their old friendship.

We had a few drinks at his hotel bar and then proceeded to our local pub. It was a Tuesday in a small town so no one was there, other than one of our favorite bartenders and another couple. I also worked at this bar from time to time, so, I was allowed access to the booze and we definitely took advantage of that! About an hour into it, Amy, wearing a very tight, zippered shirt, was dared by the two of us to quickly un-zipper it and show her boobs. She playfully resisted until I reached over and did it for her. Out popped her amazing breasts! The three of us laughed and the other guy sitting at the bar saw, wide eyes, and she promptly zippered up, laughingly.

Buddy excused himself to use the bathroom

When he came back, he had his fly open and a very impressive, flaccid member sticking out of his fly! We roared in laughter but when he sat down, Amy didn't hesitate to grab his penis and have a few tugs before he zippered back up. I was instantly hard!

The bartender shook her head, as any waitstaff would when you're around drunk people, and the female of the other couple promptly gathered her significant other and stormed out. We had one more drink, during which, we both groped Amy's beautiful boobs over her shirt a few times. Buddy then suggested we go back to his hotel room for a nightcap. (I know... yadda, yadda, yadda. Same old story. BUT that what makes this so exciting!! IT'S TRUE!!)

I drove us the 4 blocks back to his hotel. We had a bottle of, unopened Gin in the truck and quickly made our way to his room with it. It was a modest room but very nice with a King Sized bed. Once there, we all had a drink and carried on a bit. I then said that we should play Truth or Dare but, "Oh, SHIT! I have a sexy version of that on my iPhone! It's in the truck! I'll run and grab it!" They both agreed.

Friends, I literally ran, with all my might to the truck and back but, those damn elevators take so much time! Upon my return to the room, I found them very close together but he immediately backed away. Amy had this, minor, devilish smirk on her face. Her hair slightly messed up and, oh... HER SHIRT WAS COMPLETELY UNZIPPED!! It was clear they'd been making out and I was, literally, immediately hard! Again.

She zippered back up (for some reason) and we all got on the bed and played "Truth or Dare; Sexy Version"

Here was my, normally, timid and shy wife, literally seducing the two of us and slowly getting naked as we did as well. Once all naked, the app, (knowing we were naked at this point) dared buddy to eat Amy out. With a little trepidation, she let him do it. After a couple of minutes of him doing that, there was no more need for the game.

Being naked myself, I got up on my knees and placed my member by Amy's head and she hungrily gobbled it up while she was being pleasured by Buddy's mouth. After a few minutes, she orgasmed with his talents. Then, after briefly stopping from my blow job to catch her breath, quickly resumed pleasuring me, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing feeling of her soft lips and tongue on my 6 inch, rock hard shaft. I then heard, and felt, her grunt a little. I opened my eyes to see Buddy rubbing his very hard dick, on her very moistened pussy.

Now, I won't go into major detail about him but he was HUGE!! I swear to God, 11-12 inches, however, he wasn't very thick like most stories might tell.

She was so worked up and wet after her orgasm that he had no problem sinking right into her without her resisting at all. I was in my GLORY!! Here was my very, sex-shy Bride, allowing another man to penetrate her, admittedly, without a condom (NOT recommended but, we were drunk) and moaning loudly around my cock! The fantasy she thought was "Disgusting" was now coming to life before my eyes!

For the next few hours, I heard my wife scream in pleasure at least 12 times, which for her, is abnormal. Usually she cums a few times and she's done. Not on this night. Between the two of us, we literally rocked her world! My favorite was when she was riding Buddy and I was straddling over his head, standing, while she was cumming herself and blowing me!! What an amazing sight. I'm, literally, surprised we didn't get security called on her screams!

This was the first of many fun times ahead. I write this because, she prefers Literotica over porn and, I want her to know how amazingly sexy that night, she, was.

  • COMMENTS
32 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
I have noticed that many people refer

to a person that doesn't like what they do or say as a "hater". It used to be that you hated red beets, or liver. Now if you don't praise some clown to the high heavens, you are a "hater". Man, I hate that term!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey luedon

What the hell are you doing skimming these stories in loving wives? Shouldn't you spend some time knocking out another tale. It's been almost two months now.

Forgive my sense of humor, it's a little dry at times. Maybe I should take up the pen again and try a masterpiece. Not sure I could take the beating you authors get, after all my feeling might get hurt. Now wouldn't that be the shits. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
foot long dong

oh my yes of course of course this is a true story. it must be when the bull has a foot long dong in his shorts. yes its true. all men have foot long dongs so it must be true. if it isn't true that means all men are liars. oh and author you are a cuck. you should look up the definition as it applies to your fetish. good day

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
hey now!!

Those votes are bought and paid for.

Welfare is the payment for voting for the party that gives you the welfare.

So you see they do have a job, they are professional voters, and their employers are getting your money's worth.

(there is no government money, only taxpayer money)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'll say one thing for you writers

You all seems to have the perfect goddesses as wives. Right height, right tit size, right waist, long shapely legs, blond hair, beautiful face, fuck like a mink, etc.

I guess if you're going to write fantasy, why not? Just a little humor author, others do it too.

If you're going to continue writing, may I suggest the use of a good editor to help you improve sentence structure and some tacky uses of numbers. I just skimmed this story but couldn't help notice a number of issues. A well written story is so much more pleasant to read regardless of subject matter. Ask any other author here, I'm sure they would agree. Thanks for your efforts. There are some that won't like it, but then that's the way the world turns. If we all like the same thing, it would get awful dull quickly. (signed ML)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories