Our First Time Being Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,419 Followers

Dave was a married forty year old who had been in the lifestyle of swinging for the past few years. After already a few margaritas my wife began to flirt with both of the men. A short time later Dave brought up the idea of going upstairs and getting a room. My wife didn't object and the three of them headed off as I followed closely behind.

When we got to Chris's room the two of them began to seduce my wife. They removed her clothes and began to explore her lovely body with their hands. My wife felt a huge amount of arousal and she felt each of them grope at her lovely tits along with her nicely curved ass. This went on for a few minutes before my wife began to undress each of them.

Dave's cock wasn't as big as Chris's, but it was extremely thick. It was thicker and fatter than my own cock and I knew it would stretch my wife's pussy like never before. I sat off to the side watching and that was when Dave's wife Lisa suddenly walked into the room. She looked over at her husband Dave with a smile and got down on her knees in front of me. She unzipped my pants and lowered then down to the floor and she began to play with my aroused cock.

She gently squeezed it as I watched my wife sprawled out on the bed. Chris sat over top of her head holding firmly onto her arms while Dave had his head down in between her legs. He sucked hard on my wife's pussy and she began to let out one cry after another. She was quickly on the verge of cumming when all of a sudden her body began to squirm hard on the bed. Chris held her down tightly to the bed and seconds later she began to scream out loudly. A very powerful orgasm rip through her body leaving her begging for more.

Lisa now had my cock inside her mouth and she teased the shaft of it with her tongue. I did everything in my power not to cum and a few minutes later Dave slipped on top of my wife. He pushed his thick cock deep into my wife and she let out one continuous cry. Her forty eight year old pussy was being stretched to its limits, and my wife cries grew louder by the second. He fucked her hard for several minutes and my wife screamed out into another earth shattering orgasm a short time later.

Chris now took his turn and began to fuck my wife hard on the bed while Lisa continued to work over my cock. She was great at sucking cock and she made sure I didn't cum to early. Minutes later my wife cried out once again. She came hard all over Chris's young cock and now the two of them changed places again with one another.

This time my wife was on all fours and her face was positioned toward me. Lisa continued to tease my cock with her warm mouth as her husband Dave pushed his cock into my wife from behind. He began to pound her with his cock from behind and this cause my wife to scream out that much more. The look on her face was priceless and she showed every motion possible. A few minutes later Chris took Dave's place back behind my wife. He rammed his big cock deep inside her and he began to fuck her hard. My wife let out one scream after another and I was now on the verge of cumming myself. A short time later my wife cried out into another earth shattering orgasm. My cock was throbbing hard and Lisa now pulled down her shirt and wrapped her lovely tits around the shaft of my cock.

A few minutes later Chris yanked his cock from my wife's pussy. He began to cum hard all over her beautiful ass while Dave stroke on his cock right next to her. Seconds later Dave could no longer hold on and he began to also cum hard all over my wife's back and ass. That was all I needed to see and I began to cum extremely hard in between Lisa's tits.

All of us were exhausted and my wife lay there motionless on the bed still quivering from the pounding that Chris and Dave had given her. They all left a short time later leaving my wife and alone in the bedroom. The two of them brought out the woman in her as she came harder than any other time in her life. It was a short time later when my wife and I left.

It has been a few months later and our sex life is better than ever. Our marriage is stronger today and we can now build off that as we go forward. We have talked about going to another event, but for now we are happy to be with one another.

milfwife
milfwife
1,419 Followers
12