Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck admitted that he and Cheryl had only a few experiences and that while it was fun, none of the couples were couples that they wanted to see on a consistent basis, but "I wouldn't mind trying with you." Chuck eyed Marti's big tits. Knowing that she had fucked Pete, I'm sure made him think that she was at least available, especially as he had already watched me fuck his wife.

Chuck stared into Marti's eyes without saying another word. Marti wasn't sure what to say. I guess fucking Pete was one thing, but maybe she was concerned about Chuck's age or maybe the idea of fucking as couples. I'm not sure exactly what happened during lunch, but by the time we were finished, it did seem as though Marti had warmed up to Chuck. She was laughing more at his jokes and more comfortable with Chuck and Cheryl, in general.

It turned out that Chuck was scheduled for the same snorkeling tour that Marti was. Marti mentioned that Pete was on this tour too. I'm not sure if Pete scheduled that before or after he knew that Marti was on it.

Cheryl and I had decided to go on a paddle boarding tour. I wasn't much into snorkeling so Marti was going to be alone, except now she had two men going with her.

We finished lunch and the restaurant was busy, so Chuck suggested that we go back to their room for a drink before the afternoon's activities. Marti and I held hands and followed Chuck and Cheryl to their room. Marti and I sat on one of the queen beds, and Chuck and Cheryl sat on the other. Marti had put on her one piece for snorkeling with a wrap over it and some shorts. She took off the shorts before she sat down on the bed.

Cheryl excused herself to put on her swim suit for our paddle boarding tour.

I said, "Why don't you just change here. No one will be upset."

Without hesitating, Cheryl took off her shorts and her panties, and put on a skimpy bikini. It was smaller than what she wore to the pool. It was really pretty amazing.

"Where did that come from?" asked Chuck.

"Oh, it's a little something I picked up for the trip." Said Cheryl.

"Little is the operative word," said Chuck.

I think Marti even got turned on watching Cheryl get naked and then put on a bikini that left her almost naked. It was a tiny thong and since she had such small boobs, the top was almost nothing. Of course, the back exposed her entire ass and the front was such a small triangle that the only women who could wear it would have to be completely shaved.

Marti and I have a time when we cuddle and don't intend to have sex. We call it almost naked. It's when we strip to our underwear and sometimes Marti takes off her bra and we cuddle. Cheryl had less on than when Marti and I are "almost naked."

Chuck then said he might as well change too. So, with no warning he pulled down his shorts and took off his boxer briefs. He walked over to his dresser with just a t-shirt on to pull out his swim trunks.

It was like Chuck turned a switch on in my wife. Marti got up from the bed and said, "Before you put those on, let me give you a squeeze."

Marti walked across the room to where Chuck was standing and squeezed Chuck's cock. I'm not sure if she really thought she could get away with just a squeeze, but Chuck said, "To be fair, I need to get hold of those big breasts of yours."

Chuck removed Marti's straps from her shoulders and pulled her swimsuit down to her waist. He massaged and sucked Marti's tits. He started on her right breast by pulling and squeezing. He did the same to the other. Then he sucked the right tit into his mouth. He licked the nipple, then sucked on the areola, then he tried to suck the entire tit into his mouth. Then he did the same to her left tit.

Marti began to moan and continued stroking Chuck's cock. Chuck was rock hard by now.

Cheryl had moved to the bed with me, maybe to give Marti and Chuck some room. Chuck moved Marti toward the empty bed, all the while peeling her swimsuit all the way off of her. By the time he got her to the bed, Marti's swim suit was around her ankles. He pulled it the rest of the way off and tossed it at me. We smiled at each other.

I thought that the first time I'd see my wife fucking another man it would be Pete, but now I began to think and hope that it would be Chuck. Watching the young guy excited about pleasing my older wife was too much. I was getting hard as he began licking her pussy. He didn't dive in. He moved in slowly and licked around her clit. She didn't mind his direct assault at all. I couldn't see into her pussy from my angle, but from the moisture around Chuck's mouth, she must have been pretty wet already.

She was getting a great licking. She began calling out his name," Oh, Chuck, Oh, Chuck. Fuck. Chuck. Oh, wow."

Chuck licked faster and more directly right on top of her clit.

"Oh, Chuck, so good. Oh, Chuck, Thank you for eating my pussy. This is so good, so good, so good. OH. Oh. Oooohhhh."

Marti came in what seemed like no time and then giggled as she recovered. She always laughed and giggled after an orgasm. It was one of the reasons that I loved to watch my wife orgasm.

Cheryl was stroking my cock and took my hand and placed it on her nipple. I was so involved watching Chuck with my wife, that I hadn't noticed that she had removed her bikini top. I began pinching her nipples lightly while watching as Chuck moved up and slid his cock into my wife. He didn't delay much as he placed it at her opening and then just pushed his hips forward into her. He wasn't as big as I was, but Marti didn't seem to mind. "God, Chuck. This is so hot. You're so young. I can't believe you'd want to fuck me, but do. Do fuck me, Chuck."

Chuck responded, "I love your big tits Marti. I love your body. You are beautiful." Chuck moved in and out of Marti's pussy.

Marti turned to look at me. "Here you go. You get to watch me fuck another man. What do you think?"

I told her I loved it and it was so hot. I told Chuck to fuck her good. He promised to.

By this time, Cheryl had her bikini bottoms off. I hadn't noticed since I was so absorbed watching her husband driving in and out of my wife. Cheryl was tugging on my shorts in vain.

"Help me out here," she said, "or don't you want me?"

I lifted up so she could yank my shorts off in one hard tug. She then removed my underwear and engulfed my cock with her mouth while she did it. Boy, was she efficient.

She didn't even bother about my shirt. Cheryl pushed me on my back to straddle me.

She said, "What do you think about this Marti? I'm fucking my old man."

Marti was moaning under Chuck's movements in her pussy and as she ground her pelvis back at him. She could barely get the words out.

"You have to give him back...but fuck him good... I love your little tits... You look so hot on his cock... Make him ...cum with your ...young little ...pussy... Make... him ...suck... your... little... tits... He... loves... tits."

Cheryl was riding me faster to catch up with Chuck and Marianne. She was literally bouncing on my cock. Then she changed to a grinding motion to make sure her clit was taken care of. As she ground, she held her face just a foot or so above mine. I pinched her nipples again while she ground into me.

"Oh, my tits. That feels so good." She continued to rock on top of me and she was moving fast now. "yes, my tits, pinch my tits. Your cock is getting even bigger old man."

I lived my head as close as I could to hers and responded, "It's getting bigger because you are fucking me so good, little girl."

Cheryl giggled, then her face changed to one of painful pleasure.

"oh, shit. Oh, shit. I'm going to cum." Cheryl said.

Cheryl's body shook and her hips bucked against me and her pussy muscles tightened even harder around my shaft. She only paused briefly before resuming her rocking on top of me.

It was so hot, but my old cock probably wasn't going to cum, but it was hard while watching my wife getting louder under Chuck's manipulations of her clit while grinding into her.

"Oh, fuck, Chuck. Oh, oh, oh, oh, ahhhh."

"Yes, Marti, I'm cumming inside you. NOW, ugh." Chuck replied. His body stiffed too and I could see him trying to get as far into her as possible.

I would like to say that hearing my wife cum again caused me to explode into Cheryl's waiting pussy, but the truth is that it just wasn't going to happen a third time today, especially not this soon. I told Cheryl and she looked a little disappointed at first, but then lay on top of me to kiss and cuddle me while I softened inside of her pussy. I was in heavenly bliss. I got to watch my wife fuck while being fucked by an incredibly tight bodied young woman.

Marti got up from under Chuck and looked a little dazed. "Wow, I got a Chuck fuck. I can't believe that I'd never fucked another man besides my husband and now I've had two—one of them young enough to be my son—in one day."

She looked over at Cheryl still straddling me. Cheryl's muscular legs still clamped onto my hips. Marti walked across the space between the two beds, her boobs sticking straight out, cum dripping from her pussy. I couldn't get over her bald pussy.

Marti closed the space and kissed Cheryl, not a peck on the cheek, but a nice French kiss. I could hear the wetness in their mouths as they rolled their tongues around each other. The women placed their hands on each other's cheeks caressing and admiring one another.

"Thank you," Marti said to Cheryl. "Thank you for letting me borrow your husband. Thank you for taking good care of my husband."

"The pleasure is all mine," replied Cheryl.

"Well, I think all four of us shared in the pleasure. From the look on my husband's face, it clearly wasn't all yours."

Then Marti looked at Cheryl's tiny tits and leaned over and began kissing them, then touching them. She rubbed Cheryl's tiny nipples between her fingers. Cheryl leaned back and closed her eyes. Marti kept up her work. Cheryl leaned forward again and opened her eyes. She began massaging Marti's big tits. Of course I couldn't move as Cheryl was still sitting on me, her legs still holding me as if to say that I was not allowed to move. Chuck sat on his bed and moved to get a better angle for viewing the show.

Marti took her mouth off of Cheryl's breasts and began pinching them. She examined Cheryl's nipples as she rolled them between her fingers.

Cheryl took the opportunity to taste Marti's breasts, licking the nipples. Cheryl also slipped a hand to Marti's pussy. Marti gasped, but reciprocated. I was pinned below Cheryl with my now completely soft dick pressed against her wet pussy as my wife rubbed her clit. Cheryl continued to rub Marti's clit as well and I had better than a front row seat. Cheryl continued to lick my wife's tits. Then she began kissing all around them. Once she was done kissing, she squeezed them and massaged them taking as much as she could in each hand.

Oh, to be young again. Chuck was hard again and I saw him pull a tube from a suit case across the room. He put the lube on his cock and got behind Marti. I'd never fucked my wife's ass, but a second guy was going to do it—this time right in front of me, and I was loving it. Marti was so into her love making with Cheryl that she never realized what was coming until Chuck began to spread her ass cheeks and rub his cock against her tiny little hole.

From my angle I couldn't see him insert his dick in her ass, but I could tell from Marti's expression that it was in. Her whole body jolted forward for a moment. Chuck was working it all the way in, stroke by stroke. It was so hot and I had never seen my wife experience this much pleasure.

Cheryl was rubbing Marti's clit. Marti had not stopped rubbing Cheryl's clit. Cheryl was still massaging Marti's tits. Marti still was pinching and massaging Cheryl's tits. Chuck was pumping in and out of Marti's ass now as she bent over the bed playing with Cheryl, and he wasn't being gentle any longer. He was at ramming speed. Marti didn't object even a little bit. She was in heaven. I tried to look into my wife's eyes, but they alternated between closing to enjoy the sensations and opening when Chuck rammed extra hard out of surprise. When they did open for those moments, they were like glass, as if she wasn't actually looking at anything.

"Oh, Marti," said Cheryl, enjoying her pussy rub and tit ecstasy.

"Oh, Cheryl," responded Marti, "oh, fuck, Chuck, you're fucking my asshole so good. I love it. Rub my pussy Cheryl, I'm going to explode. Oh, fuck."

When Marti began her orgasm, it was something I had never seen before. For the first time that I've experienced, she actually screamed. I was afraid someone might even come running. "god, oh, god, Oh, god, Oh, god, Oh, god, YES," she screamed. "Yes!" Then "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god" as she began to relax.

It was the longest orgasm that I'd ever witnessed with Marti. She also never lost any rhythm with rubbing Cheryl's pussy, and Chuck didn't stop ramming her ass. Her fingers worked her magic on Cheryl. Marti called out, "Yes. Keep fucking my ass, Chuck. Just like that. That feels so good." Then she jammed her tongue in Cheryl's mouth still rubbing her pussy furiously.

Cheryl was looking awfully uncomfortable sitting on top of me and I could tell she was going to hit her orgasm soon. She began to squirm and wiggle her hips back and forth on my still soft penis. "Don't stop, Marti. Keep rubbing your finger on my clit, yes, right on my clit, right on my clit like that, yes, yes, yes, oh, yes."

Cheryl's cries along with Marti pushing her ass back into Chuck's thrusting, triggered Chuck's orgasm. Cheryl screamed too. Chuck said, "Oh, my god, Marti, I love your ass."

Cheryl said, "Poor, Don. He just got stuck there watching."

"But what a show," I said. I wasn't able to get a really good hard on right then anyway. Maybe if someone would have been concentrating on my dick, maybe, but even with that show, it didn't just pop up. So, I was good. I'd love to brag and say I was ready to go again, but at 57, I've realized that there is a reality and that I'm more potent than most guys my age, but I'm still my age.

"Oh, wow," said Marti. "Thank you, Chuck for that demonstration. I'll be ready for an encore at some point."

"Just let me know," replied Chuck. "I'll be ready for you any time."

Cheryl looked down into my eyes and stared.

"That was fun," I told her.

"It was," Cheryl said, "and I love your wife" She said it as if Marti wasn't there next to her still massaging her tiny tits. My wife couldn't get enough of those little things.

"I'm glad," I said. "This could be a great week."

Chuck looked at the clock and saw that he and Marti needed to go. Cheryl and I had a little more leeway because we had a slightly later appointment for paddle boarding. Chuck put his swim suit back on as did Marti and they went to get to the shuttle bus for the snorkeling trip. As they were leaving I held Marti's arm for a moment and kissed her while Cheryl was getting a good bye kiss from Chuck.

"So much for a threesome being weird," I said.

Marti looked seriously and lovingly into my eyes and responded, "That one really didn't count because it was with another woman. You'll get your threesome. Believe me."

With that Marti and Chuck went out the door with me watching my wife's ass. I really wanted to get into her ass now.

It did leave me wondering who she would be having the threesome with.

12