Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie cried out, "Oh, yes, that's nice."

Brian continued that, but just for a moment as he kissed down his wife's body.

Meanwhile, I had become hard again watching this action. I had been in the chair sipping some water and lightly rubbing my member. Jackie looked over at me and smiled as her husband kissed her belly button, moving toward his ultimate prize. I smiled back. She mouthed, "Thank you."

Brian was hard now too, but he continued to focus on his wife's pleasure as he was now between her legs, kissing her inner thighs and working up to the lips opening to her now wet love box. I watched as he gently parted her lips and looked at her wet inner parts before moving forward to flick his tongue against her clit.

"Oh," was all that came out of Jackie's mouth as her body flinched a little.

Brian might have been impatient in the past, but I saw no evidence of it now. Whether he had long been an expert cunt eater in the past, or if he was in the process of becoming one, I could not tell. He patiently concentrated on his wife's pleasure points. He seemed to be painting on a canvas with his tongue.

Jackie's moans and hip movement confirmed that he was doing the job well. "Oh, yeah, Brian. Oh, yeah."

Brian kept up the movement of his tongue as Jackie's hand's began to massage his head.

"Oh, Brian, yes. Eat my pussy like that. Eat me."

Her hips began to move faster. Brian's licking matched her hip movements. Jackie was now lightly pushing Brian's face toward her as she rocked her hips forward and back.

"YES. Oh, Yes." Exploded from Jackie's mouth as her body rocked one last time, and her hips went into a slow wave pattern and then stopped.

Brian remained their holding Jackie's hips with his face inches from his wife's pussy. I could see her juices over much of his face. He held her like that until her breathing went to normal.

"Wow, Brian, just wow. I'm not even sure what else to say. Thank you, Babe."

"You're very welcome," answered Brian with a smile as the two stared into each other's eyes. Brian still looking up from Jackie's spread legs.

"I want to reward you, Babe. Big time, but first I need Don one more time. You have one more lesson. OK? For me?" she said.

Brian was horny and hard. I knew he wanted to fuck his wife. I could tell by the look on his eyes that he wanted to ravish her. I was ready to leave them alone. Why did Jackie want me one more time when her husband wanted to take her right then?

Silence filled the room for a few moments. Brian got up and moved away from her with a small smile, holding his now hard cock. I continued thinking about what to do next and realized what she wanted. She didn't want to be ravished. She knew if she let Brian fuck her right then, he might not have learned what she wanted to teach him.

I climbed on the bed with Jackie and suggested a position that she might not have tried. She was game, so we got in a scissors position where our bodies were perpendicular, my cock was in her pussy and her right leg was over top of my hips. My legs wrapped around her left leg. My body extended perpendicular to her right side. This position doesn't allow a lot of movement, but it does allow some good grinding. It's also visually stimulating because we can stare at each other's bodies. I can also reach her clit to make sure she is getting good pleasure. Jackie smiled at me. We looked into each other's faces as we ground our pubic areas against each other. She reached out with her hands to hold my left hand. We entwined our hands.

Jackie continued to look into my eyes as we slowly ground each other's pelvic bones against each other.

"I love you," she said. I thought it was to Brian, but she was looking at me. I wasn't sure how to reply, but from the look in her eyes, she was expecting an answer from me.

This was such an intimate position. For me it's like the ultimate love making position. I was enjoying her. I was enjoying looking into her beautiful face, admiring her long torso and her perfect breasts. I enjoying thinking about her smile and her eyes staring into mine.

"I love you too," I said not really sure how we'd explain that to Brian, but he didn't react or stop us.

"It feels so good to have you inside me," she said as we continued to slowly rock against each other and hold hands.

"It's good for me too," I said. "This is very nice."

"So peaceful," she said. "I feel like we are meditating together while we fuck each other. It's so romantic. I feel so connected." We maintained this position and the stares into each other's eyes and each other's bodies until she began to smile wider.

I rubbed her clit easily from this position.

"Oh, that's even better," she said. "I'm going to cum. Will you cum with me? I need you to cum with me."

"I'll try," I answered.

We picked up the grinding, never releasing our eyes from each other's gaze. I tried to read her body and face for signs that she was going to cum because I could probably release soon.

"Yes," she said. "I love you. I love you." She called out as she ground into my cock and squeezed it in pulses as I thrust in and out of her. "oh, I love this. I love this." I maintained eye contact with her. We made love with our eyes as well as our genitals.

"oh, oh, oh, yes, faster. I love you. This is so good."

And her body began to spasm. "I...LOVE...YOU." She was still staring deeply into my eyes. I shot my load into her. "I...LOVE...YOU...TOO."

Then we didn't say anything. Jackie bit her lip and held on until her orgasm was over, staring into my eyes the whole time.

Brian said, "that was awesome. We'll have to try that, babe."

I was surprised that he wasn't concerned about our cries of love for each other, but I knew what Jackie meant. It wasn't that we loved our spouses any less. We just realized that we had a special bond and in that position, in that moment of ecstasy, it seemed right to express it. Perhaps Brian realized that or perhaps he was so turned on that he just wanted to get his.

Jackie nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, we do. We need to have that connection. I'm sorry if it hurt you for me to tell Don that I loved him, but it seemed so right."

Brian said, "After these ten years of marriage, I think I finally get it and if it means you had to fuck someone else and that you also love someone else for me to get it, then I think that's OK. It's weird right now, but it's OK."

We let Jackie rest for a few minutes. I was still in that same position my dick still hard in her pussy. I didn't want to spoil the moment. Brian now understood as well and sat back rubbing his cock silently in the chair.

Jackie said softly, "OK. I've had mine. It's time for your pleasure, my man."

She slid me out of her and out from under me. I was trying to figure out what she was going to do next. She knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Come here, Brian. Come get yours, my big loving man."

Brian came over and Jackie began to fondle his cock.

She said, "I'm going to give you the best blow job in the world." She worked one hand under his ball sack as he sat on the bed and the other around his shaft. Jackie lowered her lips around his head and worked her magic. She started out at a slow teasing pace. She was pleasuring her man the way she liked to be pleasured. Brian's hands were on the bed supporting him as he leaned back while watching his wife's tongue whip around his cock head.

Then Jackie began bobbing her head up and down the length of Brian's cock. Brian's head tilted back as he moaned before returning to watch his lovely wife, or at least the back of her head as she continued to bob up and down on his shaft.

Brian was loving it. Then as if he just realized something, he said, "Babe, I really want to get inside you. I know you want it slow and sensitive and I'm ready to do that, and, by the way, this is a great blow job."

Jackie stopped bobbing and looked at her husband as he made this request. She leaned him back on the bed, without words, she straddled him and her eyes again met his. She stared a sexy stare as she slowly place his cock at the entrance to her wet hole. My cum was still dripping from her pussy. She let it act as a lube as she slowly slid down on Brian's cock.

Jackie and Brian both let out moans as Jackie settled down pelvis to pelvis with Brian. She stayed their just sitting and said, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes. This is what I need."

"It's what I need to, honey. Let me do the work for a few minutes, OK?"

Brian lay admiring his wife's long tall slender but athletic body as she slowly began a grinding motion, forcing their pubic bones against each other. She was mostly working on her pleasure, but she knew that Brian was enjoying it too.

I sat and rubbed my cock as Jackie continued a slow grinding motion on her husband and then as she picked up speed. Brian's face alternated between smiles and moan for his wife. As for Jackie, she was now caught in ecstacy again.

"Oh, Brian, thank you."

"For what?" he asked wondering what for.

"For letting me do this to you."

I could tell that Brian was enjoying it almost as much as Jackie. His dick was rock hard and he was enjoying watching his wife enjoy herself, maybe for the first time? I wondered.

Brian's breathing sped up and I could tell that Jackie's work was not just making herself ready to cum. Suddenly, Jackie called out, "Oh, Thank you, Brian," and she went over the edge. Her body bucked no more than three times and she fell forward on her husband kissing his chest and then his neck. Brian was enjoying every second, but I also knew that he had do cum. I knew that my dick was hard and would have been ready with that pussy like that on my member.

Brian spoke. "Hon, this is great, but I really need to cum. I want you like never before. I want your ass."

Jackie didn't respond with words. She looked him in the eye with the same passion that she saw in his eyes. She grabbed some of the cum from her pussy and rubbed it as best she could on Brian's cock. She got next to him on all fours.

Brian rose and kneeled behind her. He wasn't sure the cum and cunt juices would be enough, but he knew we had some lube ready if he needed it. Having never done anal before, he proceeded with caution. He position the head of his cock against her little hole and ease it in a half inch at a time.

He checked in with Jackie as he went.

"God, this feels even better than I thought," he said as he got about 3 inches of his shaft in and her love bud opened for him. "Are you OK, babe."

"Yes. I'm great." Jackie said. "you can even go a little faster if you want."

Brian began to push a little harder still being careful. Once he was almost all the way in, he reached around his wife's hip to rub her clit.

"oh, Brian, this is so good. What a great idea. Rub that clit, baby."

He moved faster and rubbed her clit faster.

"Oh, babe, we should have done this years ago," Brian said.

"I know. I know," Jackie said.

"I'm not even sure how long I can go. Your ass is so tight. I think I'm going to cum." Brian said.

Jackie was enjoying this as much or surprisingly maybe more than Brian.

She was practically screaming. He moved in and out faster and faster as I watched. I cleaned off my cock to be ready for whatever, if anything might be next. Brian began cumming and Jackie followed.

"Oh, wow, hon, I'm going to cum in your ass. It feels so tight. Oh, ahhh."

"Yes, cum in my ass, cum in my ass, cum in my aahhhhh."

It was amazing. The both thanked me, then Jackie looked at me and said, "Don, you were amazing. I love you"

Love? I thought. Again?

"Can you leave us alone now?" she asked.

I put on my clothes as Brian and Jackie got back in the shower. I went out and ate some of the cold breakfast. Then went out to the pool to join the others. I could hear the sounds of pleasure coming from the shower as I walked out the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Must have been some breakfast," my wife smiled and waved me over to a chair she had saved next to her. Pete was still at her side and I noticed she was wearing a thong, I presumed he hadn't been sitting there innocently.

"Oh, I picked this up at one of the shops this morning," Marti said, recognizing my questioning expression.

Joe, Jack, Jennifer and Sarah had joined our group too. Chuck was in the pool playing with Cheryl, Sarah and Jennifer. Joe and jack were in the pool very close to Kathy and chatting, but occasionally would peck at her cheeks and lips. By Kathy's squirming, I thought one of them might be playing with her down below the water level too. Both of her hands were under the water a few times too and I imagined that she was making sure the guys still liked her.

I kissed my wife and squeezed her tit nearest to me. I was on her left and Pete on her right. He did the same. We laughed. Marti asked if I had a good time and smiled. I gave her most of the details.

Marti said that now she really would like to read some more. She turned over on her stomach to read. I leaned over and kissed her ass cheeks.

I lay back to rest for a while.

It wasn't long before Brian and Jackie came out. I sat up and she looked hotter than ever to me. That six foot one frame and all. Just having had the experience that we had. Wow.

Everyone applauded them, even those who were in the pool. I think we embarrassed Brian. He looked over at me and I gave him the thumbs up and he smiled. He was OK. He held his wife tightly by the waist as they walked toward us. Joe and Jack got out of the pool to talk with their friend. Kathy followed them. Sarah and Jennifer also followed. It was difficult for all of us to talk from our chairs with so many people, so they were all standing around in a semi-circle around our chairs. Brian and Jackie didn't want to say much, but Jackie said Don did help. WOW, that was help?

Sarah and Jennifer said, "I told you he would."

They wanted to hear all about it, but Jackie was fixed to Brian, she did not want to let him go. Well, I was glad I could help.

Sarah and Jennifer then came over to me. "So, are you going to tell us?"

I told them I wouldn't and that I'm sure Jackie would tell them whatever they needed to know when the time was right. I was looking Sarah, Jennifer and Kathy over. All of them with very different figures, Kathy being thirty years older or so. But all three being beautiful as can be in their own way, and I had the privilege of having had great sex with all three of them. Sometimes at the same time. I couldn't believe my luck. Kathy sat in her chair next to mine. Sarah and Jennifer went back by their husbands.

I was getting hot and told Kathy and Marti I was going back in the pool. Kathy said that she'd just gotten out and would just rest for a while and read. Marti was ready to go in with me. I noticed Pete get up and move into my chair with his book. He didn't bother Kathy, but evidently wanted to be close to her.

Marti asked for more details and I gave them to her. I asked about her morning. She said it was pretty boring, but Pete was able to fuck her ass before they came out to the pool and he ate her pussy again. She said he's the greatest pussy eater of all of us. I felt a bit of disappointment, but I guess I can't be the best at everything. She really raved about Pete's pussy eating. I asked her if she wanted me to see if I could prove her wrong. She said that maybe tonight I could watch Pete and learn something. I liked that idea.

She also said that some of the guys had felt her pussy and tits in the pool and that teenage boy had come around again when she was in the hot tub by herself for a while and they had made out a little. He got hard in an instant and he also was rubbing her pussy. She said she got really worked up, but wanted to see his cock. She had taken it out of his swim trunks in the hot tub while the bubbles were going and it was definitely big, but she couldn't see it. He reached into her bikini bottoms and she had to show him exactly where to rub, evidently, he had been with other girls, but didn't know much about the clitoris, especially when he couldn't see it. She said that she rubbed his cock and she didn't mean for it to happen, but he shot his cum in the hot tub. He just came so quickly. Then he began kissing her even more furiously and rubbing her clit with one hand and her tit with the other and made her have an orgasm.

"By the time I finished my orgasm he was hard again and begging me to come with him. So, we found a semi-private area and I gave him another hand job. His dick is bigger than the waiter's. I'll bet he is about ten inches long, but almost another inch or more in diameter than you are. It's just huge. I'm not sure if I could even get it in me, but I'd like to try and I told him so."

"So," I said. "Did you arrange anything?"

"No. I didn't know when I'd have time, so I took his cell number and said I'd call him."

I was amazed at my changed wife. Well, she did have an interesting morning.

We cuddled in the pool and talked, but no serious sexual stuff. We mostly caught up and touched gently. Chuck and Cheryl came bobbing over toward us. Cheryl had her legs wrapped around Chuck. They weren't fucking. I was glad, given the very public nature of this pool. We began talking. They asked how we were doing with all of the new activities. I felt someone feeling my crotch. Then I felt two hands. Cheryl and Marti were both smiling. We continued talking.

Marti asked Chuck, if she could borrow Cheryl for a little while. They went off and with our room so close by, I could tell they went into our room. I stayed in the pool to talk with Chuck. I asked him more about his law work and he asked me more about the work that I do. We also commiserated a little about the fact our vacation was coming to too quick of an end.

After about ten minutes, I saw the curtain to our room open just an inch or two. I saw my naked wife looking out at me and when our eyes met, she signaled that I should come into the room. I asked Chuck to excuse me. I told him that our wives needed me. He laughed and told me that Cheryl had been fucking him like crazy and telling him that she missed me. He was glad she got to know me because he was getting the best sex of his life.

I was in such a hurry, I didn't dry off. I got to our room and Cheryl met me at the door and dragged me in and gave me a huge kiss with lots of tongue. It was a violent kiss as if it would be our last. I could smell pussy on her face.

"I missed you," she said. I told her that I had missed her. Marti came over and gave me the same sort of kiss. I smelled pussy on her face too. "I missed you too," I said to my wife.

They removed my swim suit and both began kissing me all over, one from behind and one from the front. When Cheryl got down to my cock, she kissed all around it. She sucked my balls into her mouth. Then went for my dick. Marti was giving me a rim job. I was in heaven, but I had a feeling this was about to get better. They stood up and Marti moved as close to Cheryl as she could and I wrapped my arms against both of their hips and began alternating kissing with them. Cheryl took my hand and put it on her pussy. I began rubbing her clit. Marti did the same, then they both exchanged strokes on my hardness. They would alternate one on my cock and one on my balls. Cheryl took her tongue out of my mouth and I started kissing Marti when Cheryl began her orgasm.

"Oh my god." she said," I can't believe I'm doing this after just being eaten. I missed you sooo much."

Marti and I continued kissing and watching the pleasure on Cheryl's face. They stopped me and pushed me onto my back on the bed. They had this pretty well planned. Marti straddled my face with her back to Cheryl. I was looking up into my wife's eyes and breasts and enjoying reuniting with the woman I loved. Cheryl was already on my cock and bouncing away. Marti was wiggling her ass on my face as I massaged her clit with my tongue. Her tits bounced as she wiggled in pleasure. I loved seeing her from this position. Cheryl asked Marti to turn around, so my view changed to my wife's beautiful ass being in my face. The women began kissing and rubbing each other's tits while one wiggled on my dick and the other wiggled on my face. After a few minutes of this, I could tell that their hands were moving again. Both began rubbing the other's clit. With Cheryl's hand going to Marti's clit, I wondered where my tongue should go. Wondering if this too was planned, I began giving my wife a rim job. They both started cumming again. It was so hot but I couldn't cum again, so we all lay on the bed exhausted and cuddling one another. Marti rolled me on my side and spooned me from behind. Cheryl got in front of me and put her ass against my now soft cock. Cheryl put my hands on her tiny breasts. Marti wrapped her arm all the way around to Cheryl's ass.