Our First Time Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce stands up behind my girlfriend. On heels, Sasha is nearly as tall as Bruce. His naked body pressed up against her back. His hands grope my girlfriend's body. It's like he is trying to show off to me. It only makes me fuck his wife harder and treat her worse.

I smack Rose's ass so hard it leaves a hand print. I then tug on her hair and yell "Take it bitch!"

"Yes sir! Yes! Give it to me! You're the best!" Bruce's wife exclaims.

Bruce then whispers something into Sasha's ear. The without any pressure from Bruce's hands, Sasha begins to bend over in front of him.

I can't believe how turned on I am from seeing my girlfriend prepare for another man's cock. I see her eyes close as Bruce enters her vagina with his penis.

Although Sasha can normally take my entire cock, her vagina is very tight to begin with. Her eyes remain closed as Bruce enters her. Sasha's hands are on the coffee table below supporting herself as Bruce holds her hips.

They begin to fuck. Sasha is fucking her godfather. I am fuck his wife. Rose and Sasha are facing each other. Their faces only inches apart as they watch their significant others thrust into the other woman.

Bruce and I are fucking in rhythm, with Sasha and Rose's faces coming closer and closer together.

Rose sticks out her tongue and on the next pump Sasha is able to take it in her mouth. She keeps sucking on Rose's tongue as Bruce fucks her from behind.

Sasha then reaches forward and takes Rose's gigantic breasts in her hands. She loving caresses and squeezes her mature boobs as she gets pounded.

Rose and Sasha and in a full make out session as I hear Sasha begin to moan like she does whenever she is about to cum.

"Oh yes baby let's cum together" Bruce says to my girlfriend.

Rose and Sasha are moaning into each other's mouths and both women's bodies begin to clench. Rose's pussy gets super tight and I know I won't last any longer. I don't have time to ask if it is okay to cum in her pussy, I notice Bruce doesn't ask Sasha either.

The four of us keep pounding away, Sasha and Rose's moans turn into screams. Bruce is the first to explode.

"Oh yes little Sasha!! Yes!!"" Bruce explains as he creams inside his goddaughter.

Fluid begins to gush inside of Rose as her body begins to crumble in my arms. I hold Bruce's wife up just so I can continue to fuck her pussy and leave my sperm inside of her.

Still bent over, Sasha looks behind her and kisses Bruce on the lips as she cums. Something she's never done with me.

The sight ignites my passion and I shoot thunderous streams of sperm into Rose's older pussy.

I groan so loud I am sure the neighbors heard me. Sasha breaks her kiss with Bruce and looks at me as slowly pull my dick out of Rose's pussy. Rose collapses on the couch, revealing my cum covered cock, still stiff from adrenalin.

Bruce also collapses on the couch, leaving my girlfirend naked, bent over, with his semen dripping down her leg.

Sasha stands up and walks towards me. Naked, sweating, and peppered with sperm, we embrace. We look around a notice both Bruce and Rose are passed out on the bed, both naked.

"Let's go home," I say to my girlfriend. She responds with only a nod.

Leaving her thong and bra behind, Sasha only dons her dress. I button up my jeans, leaving my tight, red boxer briefs on the floor as well.

Sasha and I walk out the front door and return to my car. Not a word is spoken on the ride home.

12