Our First Time Together

Story Info
If I could have you this is how I want it to go.
869 words
3.71
6.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to sit on your lap straddling you grinding up and down on your fat cock through your jeans while kissing you softly sticking my tongue in your mouth. I can feel you getting harder so I take your cock out if your pants and let it rub against my soaking pussy while still kissing you. I can tell you want to be inside of me because your hands are on my hips and you are kissing me harder our tongues dancing together. I feel the heat coming from your cock and I need to have you. As I'm sinking myself down onto your big cock in making an o with my mouth and you are still kissing me.

I get all the way down. Our hips meeting and I feel you shudder beneath me. I slowly make my way back up your pole until just the tip is in me. I feel you close to cumming so I stand up and get on my knees and take you into my mouth and deep throat you while you watch And move the hair away from my face I gag a little on your cock and take a break by going back to licking and kissing it while looking into your eyes.

I start using my hand and mouth going up and down and I feel your member swell in my mouth and the thick creamy cum shoots down my throat.

There is a little left after I take you out of my mouth so I smear it all over my nipple and lick it off.

You lay me on your bed and start kissing me and pinching my nipples. You kiss your way down my neck to my breasts and my tummy and finally make your way to my dripping slit taking a long lick from my little pearl clit to my tight little hole savoring my taste. You fuck me with your tongue a few times and then go back up to my super sensitive clit. You are so good at eating my pussy I can barely keep my ass still. To top it off you still your finger in my cunt and find my g spot. You can tell you find it because I jump slightly every time you hit it.

I tell you I'm going to cum even though you don't need a warning and when I start you clamp down on my clit with your mouth while i gush all over your chin. You start lapping up my juices as I'm coming down because my clit is too sensitive for you to touch. You come back up and kiss me while I suck on your tongue tasting myself. I can feel your hard dick bobbing against me and I'm ready to go. You push my legs back as far as they will go and you spear into me with your hot rod.

You look down and see your thick cock spreading m my cunt open taking it all the way out and pushing it back in teasing me. I am begging for relief so you flip me over and start biting my neck and shoulder and you reach around and stroke my little clit pressing your dick against my ass while I'm pushing back on it. You growl in my ear and tell me to rub that clit and you wet the head of your cock and push yourself into my tight pussy sliding all the way in with how soaked I am until I feel your balls against me. I'm humping back on your cock and you fuck in and out of me. You can feel my pussy tighten around your dick as I cum once then twice then three times all over your cock but you still aren't done with me.

You take your cock out with my juices glistening in the light and push the head of your cock against my tight little asshole. I beg you to go slow and you bend down and kiss my neck while you push forward gently until just the head is snug in my tight little asshole and give me a minute to get used to it.

I start rubbing my slick clit again making my hips move and taking you more into me just by moving me hips I'm loving your cock in my ass and you start doing longer strokes in and out of my ass. You grab my cheeks and spread them wide and pull all the way out so you can see the gaping hole you make then shove it back in hard making me scream and cum with my best orgasm ever. My ass is so tight and hot that you can't hold back anymore and you shoot your cum into me and I feel your warmth fill me up. You stay in there until you get soft and watch as you slip outside of my ass with a little bit of your spunk dribbling out. I'm so sore I can barely move but you come up and kiss my ear and cheek and then mouth and you hold me while we fall asleep from the best sex ever!