Our First Time Together Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of our first night together.
2.7k words
4.28
12.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could place my whole hand back on you, you broke our kiss. You pulled your lips away from mine and pressed your hands into my chest. You unlocked your ankles from behind my back and pushed me away. I feared I had overstepped. Before I could say anything, you jumped off my car, grabbed my hand and led me into the building. We didn't say anything. We didn't stop to kiss. Nothing! At that moment we both knew that we didn't want anything to impede getting us into your apartment.

Up three little steps and down the hall you dragged me; dragged me as we raced each other to your door.

When we got to your door, your dug with both hands into the little clutch hanging off your shoulder. How could it be taking so long to find your keys in that little bag? I was ready to just kick in the door when your hand finally emerged with the key, the key to the lock, but more importantly, the key to us resuming our endeavor.

The door swung open and you pulled me by my hand thru it. You kicked it closed behind us. I wasn't sure you had taken the key out of the mechanism. I didn't care. You didn't care.

No lights were on. Neither of us remedied that.

You headed down the hall and I followed. As you went, you kicked off your shoes and just dropped your handbag. I dodged them as I continued to follow.

We finally arrived at your bedroom. The only light was a neon glow coming in the window. It was red. It gave the room an aura of passion. I remember that it seemed erotic, fitting.

Once were both in the room you untucked your shirt from the prison of your jeans. You fiddled with the buttons on the blouse. Your arousal and rushing were presenting more of a barrier than the garment maker intended and more than you were willing fumble with. In a carnal display of impatience you gave up on unbuttoning the shirt. Instead, you placed two finger from each hand into the gap between the buttons at your cleavage. With all of your might, you ripped apart your hands like Superman in a phonebooth. Your shirt ripped open. I can still recall the sound of the buttons bouncing and sliding on the tile in your bedroom. I stood there slack jawed at the bawdy scene in front of me, frozen for a moment. I snapped back to reality as your hands started to work on the belt and then button-fly of the jeans you were wearing. I suddenly became keenly aware that you were working towards being naked and I was fully dressed. I was fully shoes and a shirt behind you and about to have to add pants and underwear, too.

I reached over my shoulders and gathered the material of my polo in my hands. I pulled over and down. The shirt came off as I was kicking off my shoes. The shirt ended up on the floor next to the shoes. You had undone the belt, but were still working on the jeans. It wasn't going to be as easy to circumvent these buttons as is was on the shirt.

My belt was undone in and instant; the snap and zipper quickly followed. As soon as the waistband of my boxerbriefs was safely over the head of my erection, they both dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. I was now standing there, naked, my erection fully engorged and as hard as it had ever been. I watched as you struggled to get your well-fitting jeans over your ass and down your thighs and calves. I smirked as you fought against the denim. You tried to kick them off, but all that did was turn them inside out. They were still stuck on your ankles. In a list ditch effort, you threw your naked ass onto the bed and kicked.

I watched as you struggled. The thought to help you never popped into my head. All of the blood had migrated from my brain. Instead, I just watched the denim remain in place, bunched at your ankles. I watched the pink lacy thong that I had peeped as you got out of the car dance between your thighs. I stared at them and watched as they disappeared and reappeared between your thighs. I imagined what the little triangle of pink lace was hiding. I fantasized about the taste, about what it would feel like to surrounded by the warmth of you.

My concentration was broken when you asked me to help. That drooling on your floor wasn't going to facilitate us being together.

I didn't respond. I just took two steps forward and grabbed the jeans by the belt loops and pulled. I felt why you were struggling. They were snug; the price you paid to look as good in them as you did. But not nearly as good as you looked with them on the floor next to your bed. And that is where they ended up.

Relieved that they were off, you put your feet on the rail surrounding your mattress and pushed up, throwing your body into the middle of the bed. Your heels pressed into the mattress as you raised your hips and slid that pink thong over your hips and down your legs. I was mesmerized by your nakedness and couldn't take my eyes off of you.

I studied all of your. Your areolas, puffy with excitement, little pimples of arousal showing how much you wanted me. You nipples, hard as pencil erasers and bigger yet. I had felt them through your shirt and created a picture in my mind. But that picture blushed in comparison to the real thing. Your flat stomach. Yoga had been transforming your body.

As I eyed lowered, waiting to take in the first sight of your lips, I saw out of my periphery something coming at my head. Before I could react that perfect pink thong hit me in face. You beckoned me to join you on the bed. I looked you directly in the eyes took your panties off my shoulder and held them up to face. I breathed them in. They were wet. You lingerie had betrayed your excitement. I feel your wetness on my face and smell the arousal you had leaked.

In my coolest and calmest swagger, I made my onto the bed next to you. I laid on my side, my left arm holding up my head. I ran just the tips of my first two fingers from the space between your breasts, down your body past your belly button and past where your happy trail should have started. Just at your pubic bone, I hesitated and then retreated back up your body. You skin quaked under my light touch. I wanted to be kissing you. I wanted to be in you. I wanted to feel you. But I knew that we only had one chance to be together for the first time. I wanted it to be special.

My fingers traced up your neck, over your chin and to your lips. I followed the outline of your lips as your tongue added moisture to my digits. Back down your chin and neck my fingers moved. This time as I approached your sternum, my fingers deviated from their previous path. They made a figure eight around the base of your breasts. They range up them. Instead, they were ever so careful to just stay were the breast met the chest. So you knew I knew where they were. To excite you, but so as not to over stimulate you. Down your chest and ver your stomach. As my fingers approached your mound of Venus, your hips raised in anticipation of the touch and you held your breath. You should know better, already. My hand moved the right, fingers following, and down the top of your thigh. I made small circles on your skin just above your knee. The final circle was larger than the others and culminated on the inside of your knee. Slowly and gently I moved my fingers up your inner thigh. I wanted to tease you some more, but my arousal was too much. I traced over your labia, up your slit and around your clit. You were so wet. I am sure there was evidence of your passion under you, on your comforter.

As my fingers passed your clit, starting, again, their return journey to your chest, you pushed my hand away and exclaimed that you couldn't wait anymore. You knocked my head off on my hand and they both fell to the bed. As I fell to the bed, you rolled to your right and up onto me.

Your hips where on my thighs. Your thighs were straddling me. Your lust had taken over and you would not be deprived any longer.

You took my member in your hand and worked it up and down a few times. I could tell by the desire in your eyes that you were not disappointed. You squeezed your knees together bringing mine together and raising you up off the duvet. Leaning back, you brought the opening of your pussy in line with my cock. With deft hands, you lined us up. Your right hand guided my head toward your opening, while your left hand spread your engorged lips out of the way. You ran my head against your opening, teasing it and gently preparing for entry. Finally, mercifully, you pressed your hips towards me. After a few seconds of adjusting the position of my cock against your opening, the tip entered you. You paused as your relaxed your muscles.

Holding the base of my dick you raised up your hips so that you were over me. You slid forward your knees and lowered more of you onto me. Slowly and gently you slid your pussy all the way down my shaft. All the way down until our hips met in a happy union.

I could feel how full you were and I was patient as you relaxed and adjusted to me being in you.

You were ready. You leaned forward placing your hands on my shoulders.

Slowly your raised your hips just an inch or two. And then lowered back down. All the way down. At the bottom you rocked back and forth a bit, making sure that my cock hit all the places your needed. Up again. A little higher this time. And controlled back down again. A few more rocks of your hips and then back up. This time another inch up. Then a little less control on the way down. The grind against me was an extra one or two times.

Your hands were digging into my shoulders as you used them to steady yourself. A rhythm developed; up my shaft, back down met by a raise of my hips followed by a grind. Your pace and control were incredible. I couldn't believe how good your felt. We carried on like that for a few minutes. Then I could feel you getting close to your first climax. You broke our rhythm. One last slide up my shift, all the way to the top. To where I was just barely still in you. Then all the way down. Down hard. Crashing your pelvis into mine as I raised up to meet you. You ground your pussy on me. Your little gyrations against me picked up pace and intensity. I watched as your chest flushed. Your eyes were closed. You were concentrating on getting yourself off. Your head was back as your hips rotated and slightly rose up and down. Your breathing became labored. You started to moan, moan deep in your chest.

Ahhh

Mmmhhh

Ughh.

Deep breath in. Ugghh!

Deep breath. UUggghhh!!

Deep breath. UUUGGGGHHHH!! with a high pitch and vibrato.

I felt your pussy spasm around me. Your fingers and nails dug into my shoulders. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

Your shoulders relaxed. Your chin came down and you opened your eyes. You sat up, directly over me, your hands on your knees. You caught your breath leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "That was amazing. I have never cum so hard or so quickly. Now let's get you there, too. How do you want me?"

I didn't know. The thought of your ass in the air, pounding you from behind, maybe teasing your asshole as one of us fingered your clit was hot. But I kinda wanted to look you in the eyes as I came. I wanted you to see my extasy.

I rolled you onto your back and kneeled between your legs. Cock in hand, I positioned myself at your gaping opening. You had just cum, so I was gentle and slow as I entered you.

My head entered you and paused. Then another inch. I pulled all the way out and then sunk back in a few inches. All the way out and then back in a little bit more again this time, too. After a few strokes, you were ready to take all of me and I needed to be deep inside you. All the way out and then in one hard, deliberately slow stroke I was all the way. You tensed up at the full feeling. It was part pain and part fear. I held it there to let you get used to being filled by me. I tried to replicate on you what you did on me. I made little thrusts and little circles. It wasn't doing it for you. I just wasn't hitting the right place. I gave up on trying to get you off again. It was going to have to happen organically. I decided to make full strokes. All the way out and then back in deep. I was careful not to be rough. Out and in. It was my turn to develop a rhythm. It worked and I was really getting going. You felt so good under me, around me. I could smell you. That aroma of sex filled the air in your room. Your pussy was still so wet. Your juices were running out of you, down my shaft and balls. I could hear the squish sound of your juices as I pistoned in and out of you. I could hear it over the sound of my heart beating. I could hear it over the sound of our bodies slapping together. Over the sound of both of us moaning.

I was enjoying myself so much. You felt so good. My head went back, like yours had just a few minutes ago. Your pussy was so hot and tight around me. The sensations were so good. I knew I wasn't going to last longer. I lowered my chin to take in your beauty and saw you pulling on your gorgeous nipples with one hand and playing with your clit with the other. Your excitement was having an exponential effect on me. The more you got excited. The more I did. I wasn't wearing a condom so I asked you where you wanted me to come. All over you. Anywhere I wanted. That was all that I needed. My question pushed you over the edge. Your breathing became labored. You started to moan, moan deep in your chest.

Ahhh.

Mmmhhh.

Ughh.

Deep breath in. Ugghh!

Deep breath. UUggghhh!!

Deep breath. UUUGGGGHHHH!! with a high pitch and vibrato.

That was it. You pushed over the edge. I pulled out. My hand encompassed my cock. All it took was a few last pumps and I started to spew. I came all over your stomach and tits. I shot rope after rope. I was amazed at how much cum you milked out of me. I was high with ecstasy. My heart was beating so hard. I could feel it in my ears. I was out of breath.

I rolled over off of you. I was panting. I almost forgot about you. I looked over to check on you. You had come down for your orgasm, too. Then you did the hottest thing of the night. You took two fingers, ran them across your stomach, filled them with come and licked them clean. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. At that moment, I knew that we were going to have a lot of fun together discovering each others bodies pushing our limits together.