Our First Time Wife Swapping

Story Info
Wil & Jackie are seduced by another couple.
2.4k words
4.3
447.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the middle 70s my wife Jackie and I met an interesting couple. Their names were Jo and Bill. Both were slender average looking people with very active sex lives. I had met Jo at work. We both worked in a big hotel. I found her attractive and easy to talk to. During one of our conversations I asked her if she fooled around. She said she did, if her husband could come too. She went on to explain that they were swingers. The idea of swinging excited me but I did not know how Jackie would respond. I knew that she was very sexual and loved to fuck, but how would she react in a group? Jo and I made arrangements for the four of us to get together on Friday. When I got home, I told Jackie that we were going to meet them the next day. When she asked me, what they were like, I told her that they liked to party and were fun to be with.

On Friday night we showed up at their house for dinner. I introduced Bill and Jo to Jackie. Bill liked what he saw, his eyes lit up as he looked her up and down.

He asked my wife, "can eat you for desert."

She bushed and said, "I don't think so."

"Your husband won't mind, will you?" before I could answer Jo told him to shut up and leave her alone.

Bill loved word games involving sex and throughout dinner he kept us all laughing. After dinner we sat in the living room and smoked a joint. They told us about the swinging lifestyle and how much fun they were having by being involved. They said that an experienced couple had seduced them, their first time. This other couple had taken them to dinner and had gotten them half smashed. The guy had asked Jo if she liked to dance. They went dancing for a couple of hours. When they got home, they sat in the living room, Jo with the guy and Bill with his wife. The lights were low and he was kissing her neck with his hands running all over her body. When she looked at Bill, he had a hand down the women's dress and they were in a strong lip lock. The guy suggested they leave Bill and his wife alone. He had something to show her in the bedroom. When they got to the bedroom, he did not waste any time, getting her clothes off and showing her what he had. From then on they were hooked.

The grass along with the wine at dinner had us feeling no pain. We decided to go dancing. We were at the club for about an hour and half. During that time we exchanged dance partners several times. I could see that Jackie and Bill were getting along just fine. Jackie is 5'5" tall measuring 34X25X36, she was wearing a cocktail dress who's top was held up with a small strap tied around her neck and no panties on underneath. She and Bill were dancing very close together, Bill had his hands cupping her butt while they danced. Jo wanted to know if it was all right with me, if Bill tried to seduce my wife. I told her that it was Jackie's decision to make, but I found the idea exciting.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast saying, "I would make it even more exciting for you."

When we got back to their house, we sat in their living room with a bottle of wine and a couple of joints. As we smoked the joints and drank the wine, Jackie questioned them all about their swinging experiences. After about 30 minutes a slow song came on the stereo, Bill asked Jackie to dance. With a wicked grin on his face and a sensual smile on Jackie's, they pressed their bodies together. Their dancing was more like a mating ritual than a dance. Jo came over and sat next to me and started rubbing my cock through my pants. My hands went to her breasts and our lips came together in a long sensual kiss. I watched through the corner of my eye as Bill started kissing my wife and running his hands all over her body. I saw his hand slide up her dress and finger her bare pussy. After about ten minutes I heard Bill ask Jackie if he could show her his etchings in the bedroom. She laughed "are you trying to seduce me?"

He smiled, turned her around facing a mirror with him behind her. He pulled the tie at her neck which held up the top of her dress. His hands followed her dress as it fell to her waist leaving her bare breasts reflecting in the mirror. His hands stopped at her tits, cupping their fullness and lightly pinching her nipples. She looked at my grinning face in the mirror and grinned back. Bill turned her toward the hall and holding her breasts. He walked her into the bedroom. Just before Jackie went into the bedroom she turned and looked at me, asking me with her eyes if this was ok. Bill and my wife saw me wink and nod my head.

Jo got up. "is everything was all right."

"I just hope Jackie will have fun." I replied.

"Don't worry. Bill will take good care of her. We will wait ten minutes and go check on them." Jo suggested

I was sitting on the couch with Jo standing in front of me, while she and I talked. I ran my hands up her leg and was surprised to find a bare pussy. She put one foot on the couch to give me better access between her legs. As I ran my fingers into her wet sex, she pulled her dress off. She was standing there naked in front of me. I slid one of my hands up her belly to caress her breasts, while sliding a finger into her pussy and stroking her clit with my thumb. She moaned and humped my fingers. My cock was straining to be released. I had her sit on the couch while I knelt on the floor between her legs. Putting my finger back inside her, I used my tongue to lick her clit. After about five minutes her pussy began to get wetter and she began to strain against my finger and mouth. I started to fuck her with two fingers and rapidly flick her clit with my tongue. She arched back shoving her pussy hard onto my fingers when I sucked her clit into my mouth. I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers as she collapsed on the couch smiling.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I started to undo my pants when she shook her head, "let's go see how Jackie and Bill are getting along."

I looked at my watch and was surprised to see fifteen minutes had passed since they had left. I ran my hand over her ass as we walked to the bedroom. We saw Bill with his face buried in my wife's pussy. Her legs were spread far apart to give him complete access to her naked body. She was moaning and humping his face with abandonment. As her orgasm crashed over her, I saw his hand reach down and stroke his hard cock. It was an inch longer, but not as big around as mine. Her body went limp after her orgasm. Bill kissed his way up her body, lingering at her breasts. His hard cock bounced against her pussy lips which caused her to open her legs wider and hump her pussy toward his dick.

He pumped the head of his cock against her pussy, "do you want me to put my cock in your pussy?"

She strained to grab his cock with her pussy while she nodding her head. He just barely evaded her next grab and told her to say it out loud.

"Put your cock in me." My wife ordered

He moved forward and slowly rocked his hips toward her outstretched pussy. I saw his cock half disappear into my wife's pussy, then reappear all wet and shinny. His next thrust buried his cock deeply inside her. He fucked her slowly a few times, then Jackie's hands grabbed his ass pulling him in and out of her, with a quickening pace. I could see his hard cock, fuck into her pussy and her pussy grab his cock, trying to hold it deep inside her with each thrust.

Jo undid my pants while we watched them. She sucked my cock into her mouth which drew my attention back to her. Seeing that Bill was having no problem with my wife, I went into the guests' bedroom with his wife. We were both very excited and ready to fuck. Jo climbed onto the bed. She laid on her back with a pillow under her ass, then she spread her legs causing her pussy to assume a wide open, fuck me, position. I quickly positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I pushed into her, I felt her cunt swallow my hard dick inch by inch until my balls bounced against her ass. I was surprised by how close Jo was to her orgasm. Her body started to quiver after only a few deep strokes. She urged me to fuck her hard and deep. Her pussy was clutching and pulling on my cock as I slammed into her as quickly as I could. The combination of her undulating body and her screams of passion, brought me to the brink of orgasm. I could feel her body tensing as her orgasm approached. She grabbed my ass and held me still while she impaled herself on and off my cock. Jo suddenly pulled me deep inside her, grinding her clit against the base of my dick.

"Do it! Cum in me! NOW!!" She moaned.

Her pussy opened drawing me even deeper into her, with a shudder I started to hump into her with very short strokes, pumping my cum into pulsating pussy. I glanced into the mirror just before collapsing into her arms and saw Jackie disappearing down the hall with Bill. They had been watching us but I don't know for how long.

Bill and Jackie were standing naked in the kitchen making drinks when we came out of the bedroom. Jackie smiled and stepped into my open arms. Her body was still flush with the excitement of her encounter. My fingers explored the puffy lips of the pussy and slipped inside feeling the velvety softness of her cum filled pussy.

Your pussy feels well fucked. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I had a great time and several really good orgasms. I could really get to like this swapping. It looked like you were enjoying yourself." she replied.

"Fucking Jo was very exciting but I loved seeing Bill's cock buried in your pussy and seeing you climax with him fucking you even more." I replied.

We all sat in the living room remarking on how we all felt much closer to one another. We smoked a joint while we finished our drinks and decided to take a shower.

The four of us all squeezed into their shower, by rotating under the spray and a lot of groping we managed to clean up. Bill and Jackie were first to dry off and went into the living room. Jo and I took turns drying each other. We both used the opportunity to re-explore each others body. It took us an extra ten minutes to get dry and in the process Jo got a little wetter where it counts. When we came out of the bathroom and into the living room we saw Bill and Jackie dancing naked, in the middle of the floor.

Bill was sucking my wife's breasts and sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, while stroking her clit with his thumb. Jackie's head was back and she was moaning in time with his finger's thrusts. Jo was ahead of me when we entered the living room, she stopped to watch Jackie and Bill. I moved up behind her and rubbed my hardening cock on her ass, while my hands went around her to cup and fondle her breasts. As we watched our partners enjoying themselves, Jo reached between her legs and rubbed my cock against her pussy and clit. Bill put Jackie on the couch and positioned his cock to penetrate her pussy. He put a hand under each leg lifting and spreading them apart. His hard cock bobbed against he lips of her pussy. When the head of his cock penetrated her pussy, he pushed himself all the way in. He started to fuck in and out of her, while fondling her tits. Jo was very wet and was strongly rubbing her clit with my cock. She walked to the corner of the couch where Jackie and Bill were in deep intercourse. She bent over the couch and slipped her hand between my wife's legs and began to stroke her clit. My wife grabbed her legs and spread them as far apart as she could. Bill lifted her ass up giving him better access to fuck her deeply. Bill began to slam his cock in and out, while Jo played with her clit.

I stepped behind Jo reaching out to finger her wet cunt while stroking my hard dick.

She looked back at me and said, "fuck me."

I watched my wife getting fucked by another man, as I slid my dick into another woman's pussy. The feeling was incredible, we were all watching each other and we were building toward a tremendous group orgasm. Jackie was the first to cum, her clutching pussy pulled Bill deeply into her. When he hit bottom, he shuttered, I could see the pulsing of his cock as he pumped his cum into her pussy. Jo's fingers found her own clit, stroking wildly, she came on my cock. I grabbed her hips and fucked my cock in and out of her willing pussy. Jackie's sigh, as she came down the back side of her orgasm and the way Jo was fucking me, triggered my orgasm. Time stood still while my cock shot it's cum deep into Jo's clutching pussy.

We all collapsed on the couch. It took a few minutes for us to recover. When we did, we made plans to attend a swinger's ball in a couple of weeks. It was a costume ball and we were trying to figure out what to wear. We decided to think about it for a few days to see if we could cum up with something really fun to wear as a group. But that's another story!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why don't these anonymous bitches post their own crap like Daddyo, instead of insanely long, lame comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was indoctrinated in Catholic schools. Remember priest in eighth grade catechism opining it is sin to kiss before marriage! The only thing sensible the Noter Dame nuns ever said was “only good communist is a dead communist”!

Was on leave shortly prior being discharged from 101st Airborne Ft. Campbell KY. Stopped one evening restaurant Menasha, WI. Waitress was attractive so I returned nightly until return t. Campbell for imminent discharge having caught early Vietnam in special opps. Spent little time in Vietnam mostly missions Cambodia and Laos out of air base in Thailand. Reckoned Ho Chi Minh trail among other missions. Recommend book written by CIA chief “The Craft we Chose”. As turned out she was starting sophomore or junior year at U. of WI Oshkosh. We dated and married her senior year a math major. I was virgin our wedding night having been appropriately indoctrinated and swallowing the Catholic BS she was not. We lived 20 miles away in an apartment my father owned free. Due to schedules she rode to school with a student lived near and we returned together. One Saturday recalled crystal clear said “I have something to tell you” and related they erred fucking in some considerable detail, “he fucks me long and hard”! I presume this went on but another word was never spoken. I was accepted to Medical school we moved to Chicago where she got job with Chicago North Western RR programing their first Sherry Rand computer in assembly language C++ not invented yet. She partied with folks from work and didn’t come home some nights. Summers between first and second years I worked on same RR a brakeman making great union wages and some week ends locally in the Priviso and western ave. Yards off the call board. We lived in three floor apartment in near west suburb. Neighbor one side young couple gorgeous wife pipit small tits was very attracted to her. Other side two young girls one morbidly obese. Second floor dentist wife 2 kids, pediatrician and wife, couple he sold paper territory northern IL all WI. His WI trips were M-F. Upon return home he would show me pics of his encounters all obese women. Then he confessed he was screwing the obese girl next door and one time the petit woman I adored next door but was not satisfied. Taking this as my cue I was home early one day knocked on her door she was home so I invited her over and we went directly into the bed room held each dother briefly but I got cold feet said, the truth, I would need to know her a little before I could be comfortable. Only woman ever had sex with was wife and obviously not satisfying her my confidence was destroyed. Then one night a couple of high school buddies called said they were flying into O’Hare Saturday staying few days. I arranged a party with them and neighbors including paper salesman and obese wife. We were having great time drinks snacks music…when noticed paper salesman and my wife were missing. After half hour they returned and wife exclaimed “we’re finished his wife is waiting for you in bed”! Went to the apartment got undressed and in bed made out some but was never attracted, actually turned off by obese women. Couldn’t fathom thought touching her pussy and couldn’t get hard on. She was pissed and crying ii appozlgised got dressed and left. Never heard another word about it.

I was really attracted to dentist wife tall 5 11 thin asthenic body build nice small tits. Small tits turn me on. We socialized regularity, dinners, movies, occasional night out Play Boy Club. One night way we ushered into seats we sat next each other and held hands entire movie first indication she was attracted to me. She was supervisor at large department store so could get away at will. Died a thousand deaths rented a near by motel room called her invited over. She arrived I was undressed in my shorts laying on bed left door ajar against dead bolt. She arrived locked door stood next bed undressed except panties opining “I’ll let you take rest off”. We lay together French kissed I was totally uninhibited had fantasized master bating loving her numerous times. Something turned me into ravaging. I worked my tongue in her ear canals, neck next, chest, she is light completed with very dark perky nipples turning me on a ravaging fool wit hard on never experienced before. Next beautiful flat abdomen thrust tip tongue in navel working it around. This caused her to Moan and lift up for deeper penetration. Worked way down brushing past her pussy kissing and running wet tongue along inside legs to toes sucking her right big toe in my mouth, then left up left leg. Moaning growing louder and persistent. I’m on cLoud nine actually giving a woman some considerable pleasure. Wife and I just fuck quietly finish go to sleep.

I get to her pussy and can’t believe it. Never ate pussy before must be instinctive. Pussy had redundant, flaccid pouching out of it, actually hanging out flopping to one side. I sucked them stuck together into my mouth. Instinct, I suspect since cave man, overwhelmed me I worked the tip of tongue between them then unfurled the left one pursing lips and sucking gently fully out of the depth of the pussy splaying it out over my tongue then retracting head putting slight tension enough on letting it slither off my tongue back to neutral hanging shriveled up outside depths of pussy. Same other pussy lip. It was time she was moaning and repeating “I need you too fuck me”. I worked briefly on clit with tip of tongue then teased just head of my small 6” cock in and out several times then don’t know what came over me suddenly forcefully rapidly drove my cocky to the hilt. She raised her hips holding it a few moments while moaning.

We continued for better part year. She told me husband opined was suspicious we were having affair. Short time later was home early wife at work she came over. Luckily Before we could get started there was a thunderous pounding on door. We looked at each other and said Bob! She hid behind clothes in closet. I answered door he said “Ann isn’t at work or home have you seen her” as he rushed through door and searched apartment not opening closet door. He then apologized for suspecting the affair. We broke off wife an I divorced I move to Hyde Park near U of C and never spoke again for forty years when I found a picture of her and two infant sons. Tracked her down in Texas through son in CA. I’m 81 now. Shortly after I moved they separated. Dumb me never contacted her again not wanting trouble with Bob who died few years ago. We would have had wonderful life. I remained single for following 18 yeas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A Weekend at the Campground

My wife and I are really into camping. We camp as much as we can in the summer. It’s exciting to meet new people and most weekends are like that. It’s surprising the stories and things that people tell you about their experiences. My wife and I have some good experiences also and I would like to tell you about our first experience as a young couple.

I love being nude and I walk around that way as much as I can. We lived in the country as a kid and mom left my brother and I sleep nude and often play outside that way. My wife was not raised that way so she was always telling me to get clothes on but I feel so good being nude especially outside. We both love to camp and especially for me, I love early mornings before others get up (yes, you guessed it, so I can be nude). I walk around the camper nude enjoying the cool morning air blowing over my body. I’m up by 5:00 AM and Sue my wife is up around 5:45 AM. Both of us are early risers so I walk around outside nude while she’s inside doing her morning things.

This one Saturday morning she came to the door and said you better come in, people will soon be getting up. I said not on a Saturday morning they like sleeping in. But how about you coming out here with your boobs out. She has the most gorgeous boobs 36D and I love to see them bouncing around. She is bashful and seldom does that but I kept encouraging her and to my surprise she came out. She looked so beautiful with those 36d’s standing tall. I walked over and kissed one and she said don’t someone might see you. Well that didn’t stop me and I kissed the other one and pulled on her nipples, she gets hot when I do that. We have a lounge chair on the deck so I pulled her over to it and as she laid down I just had to suck on those wonderful breasts again.

She loves me encouraging her to strip so the world can see her beautiful body but she’s still concerned someone will see her. I slid my hand under her pajama bottoms and began playing with her pussy which she loves but again was afraid someone would see but she was getting hot now and seemed less worried about someone seeing. Of course I was as hard as I could get and have been for a while because she was doing a fine job at stroking my seven inches. She said do you want me to suck him and of course I said YES, and she began. Oh it felt so good. She was busy going up and down on him that she didn’t hear a sound from the camper next to us. I thought I did but didn’t see anyone until they came around the front of their camper. So here I am getting a blowjob from my wife and her pussy is aimed right at the couple as they came towards us. I said honey we should stop and she said why and turned around and said ooh my and turned all the colors of the rainbow.

The man said ooh please don’t worry or be ashamed, my wife and I do that all the time, we liked watching you. He said he is Sam 65 yrs. old and well-built, probably around 220 and his wife Beth 62 who was attractive and appeared to have nice boobs. Both showed their age in their faces a little but both appeared to have nice bodies. Both were still in their PJ’s so as they reached us I introduced myself and Sue to them. I told them that I am Ed 36 and my wife Sue 32. I told them to have a seat and my wife and I will go in and dress. They both said oh please don’t, it’s so nice seeing your young bodies, ours are older but we like being nude also. Sam said do you mind if we take our night clothes off and of course I said not at all, it would make us feel better if all of us were nude.

I watched Sue as Sam pulled his pants down and his big cock fell out. She looked at me and said “wow”, that is big. Sam is a bigger man then me and husky, nice build. Sue kept staring at it and I had to chuckle a little watching her. She never saw one that thick. His was about as long as mine, maybe a little longer but very thick.

Of course I was watching Beth, she had really nice boobs for her age, a little bigger then Sue’s but drooped a little from age but still nice. Both were shaved looking nice and smooth like us. By this time Sam was getting hard from looking at Sue and his cock really looked nice standing tall. Sue couldn’t get her eyes off of his cock.

Sam asked if we ever swapped mates which sort of startled Sue as she looked at me and said what does he means. She was a little concerned about the size of Sam’s cock but I assured her it would be ok and maybe would be fun for us to do. Sue said OK but we should go inside because people will soon be getting up.

As we got inside Sue says lets go in our bedroom, we have a king-size bed that will be comfortable for us. As we got there Sam said to Sue, would you want to feel this, she looked at me and said should I? I said go ahead and she walked over to Sam and he took her hand and laid it on his huge hard cock. He said that feels so good and she took his hand and placed it on her boob and she said that feels good to. Sue said I never saw a cock that size and especially never had one in my hand. I could see Sue was going to have a good time with Sam’s cock.

Beth had been sitting in a chair nearby watching Sue get so excited over Sam’s cock. She gets up and comes over to me as I sit on the bed and getting down on her knees she puts my cock in her mouth. She said it’s been a long time since she has had a young cock like mine in her mouth. She was good, she had experience and knew just how to lick the head of my cock in a way that was going to make me cum. I told her I would cum soon if she kept that up and she said go ahead I will make you cum many times. I looked over to Sue to see if she was watching me and she was. That excited me even more as I began to shoot my load into Beth’s mouth. She sucked it dry and then milked it, she loved the taste she said.

Sam was saying to Sue that she had stroked him so much that he has to cum to relieve the pressure and said let me put him in you Sue. Being so hot and wet that she wanted that big cock in her now, she replied ooh yes Sam. He said I know you’re a little reluctant because of my size but I promise I will be gentle and she smiled and said ok. Sam rubbed him around her pussy and I heard him say “wow you are really wet, he will slide in easily”. She said I’m ready Sam he feels so good as you rub him around my pussy I want him inside me, please Sam put him in. As Sam slowly inserted the head of his cock in her he kept saying are you ok and she would say yes and when Sam had about two inches in her she said give me all of him and in it went.

Sue moaned a couple times said ooh Sam that feels so different but good. I never had anything that big that felt so good in me Sam fuck me hard, Sam grinned and said ok babe. Sam was really pumping away now and probably about two or three minutes he said Sue you have me so hot that I’m going to soon cum, she said ooh Sam that’s OK I want you to cum a lot fill me up. It wasn’t long and Sam was breathing heavy and making sounds and then he yells, here it cums and he cam so much that it was coming out from around his cock. Sue was yelling it feels so good and warm keep cumming. When Sam pulled out Sue licked all the cum off of his cock and milked him with both hands to get all of it and then Sam licked her pussy, getting his cum that was mixed with Sue’s juices and he licked her clean. He said oh that was so good.

Sam said to his wife how great it was to have a young couple to have fun with. Beth said yes it’s been a long time and how lucky we are to have such a nice couple. Sue said we never had older people as our sex partner and really didn’t think old people liked sex but wow you two are really great and I do like Sam’s cock.

Beth has been stroking me while I played with her pussy and boobs as we watched Sam and Sue but now it was my turn to enjoy Beth’s body. She was beginning to move her hips around as I began to lick her pussy and as I licked my way to her hot spot she not only moved more but began to moan. She said oooh Ed and pulled my face tight into her wet pussy and was washing my face with it. She was really moving her hips wildly by now and as she began to cum she was screaming my name. Oooh Ed I’m cumming, I’m cumming and made strange noises as she cam.

As Beth lay there recovering from her orgasms she pulled me close to her and gave me a French kiss that lasted about five minutes. She said thank you so much, you are so good, I haven’t cum like that in years, you are really good.

By now I am dripping precum and wanted so much to put my cock in Beth and as she laid there she knew what I wanted and spread her legs wide apart. Instantly I was between her legs and began teasing her pussy by rubbing the head of my cock up and down her clit and would let the head go in a little as it passed her pussy. It really felt good to both of us but I had such a desire to fuck Beth that I just had to get inside her so I gently push him in and pumped a couple times in and out and then all the way in and just laid on her, feeling her warm wet pussy around my cock.

She whispered in my ear that my cock feels better in her then Sam’s. I noticed that she wasn’t as wet as Sue and thought that the size of his cock might hurt her if she didn’t have enough lubricant. For me it was just right. I began to pump away and she was wonderful, keeping time with me which no female ever did. As I pushed in she was pushing out towards me and as I pulled outward her pussy muscles would tighten, unbelievable how her pussy tighten around my cock, we were good fuck buddies. It wasn’t long before I cam in her pussy. I shot about three good loads and then some smaller ones but when I pulled out she put it right in her mouth to capture anymore that would be there. I told her that she had the nicest pussy I had ever been in. This couple was wild.

Sue was sucking Sam’s big cock, looking up at him to see when he might begin to cum. It was not to long that Sam started hollering ooooo ooooo I’m cumming and cum he did. I could see Sue swallowing but couldn’t count how many loads he shot into Sue’s mouth, I could tell that Sue wasn’t swallowing fast enough he just kept cumming. I never cam like that in my life.

When he finished Sue looked over at me with a big smile and said wow as a sliver of cum was hanging from her chin. She then took Sam’s cock and milked it getting more cum out and called me over and said lick his cum. I had tasted my cum before but never another guys but I was curious so I did and licked all around the head of his cock cleaning it up. Since I had his cock in my hands I had never sucked another guy’s cock before and wondered what it felt like so I put it in my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could and the women were hollering, put it in further, further and giggling. The head was back in my throat and started to choke me so I had to pull out but I really liked his cock.

Sam said that felt really good Ed we might have to do more of that but right now I want to taste you wife. Sue was more than ready for this, she likes her pussy licked. Beth and I was watching as Sam got on his knees and Sue laying on the edge of the bed with her pussy hanging over a little so Sam could really get a good taste. Sam began kissing and lick her legs from her knees towards her pussy and going very slow. I know this had to be driving Sue crazy she wanted his tongue. As we sat watching Beth was stroking my hard cock again.

Finally Sue was already moaning oooooo it feels so good Sam. Sam was good at eating pussy, Sue was moving her hips up and down and back n forth. Sam said babe you are really wet and he’d bury his face in her pussy and blow. I guess that tickled Sue as the air would come out from around Sam’s mouth and cheeks. Sue seemed to like it. It wasn’t long before her hip movement began to intensify and she was cumming and hollering eat me Sam ooooo it feels so good I’m cumming don’t stop.

As we laid around that day recuperating Sam was telling us of their family. They had a son and daughter that were now married, the son being 28 and the girl 25. He said they like the nude life also and that sometime they would like to have us to their home when his kids were there. What a great weekend that turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why the attraction to strange cunt?

Can't get it on with your wife? Looking for new cunt? Don't mind a few bugs and germs? Then swinging's for YOU! You could probably rent out your wife for ten bucks a night; less as her cunt begins to open up like the Grand Canyon. You people make me laugh.

This also makes me laugh: "I could see that Jackie and Bill were getting along just fine. Jackie is 5'5" tall measuring 34X25X36." And that's to the millimeter, folks.! These cocks and cunts gave been approved as grade AAA, by the Food and Drug Administration. It's all meat, isn't it? Sure it is. Fuck it!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife Joins In Wife surprises husband at a party.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories