Our First Time with a Large Dildo

Story Info
He surprises her with something big.
1.4k words
3.95
239.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's note: My very first story ever written -- and a true one at that. ***

My stories are based in reality and on real experiences. So let me start by describing my wife, Kelly. At 5'8", she has a very attractive build with great 36C breasts and curves in all of the right places. Her figure is very womanly and attractive, and although she won't be modeling on a runway anytime soon, she looks great in sexy attire. She has medium length dark hair, sometimes tinted auburn or red, and very sexy, full lips. I'm not going to say she'd be a Penthouse Pet next week, but Kelly is a very good looking woman and gets compliments from all my friends.

The first story I'll tell took place a few years ago, before we were married or even engaged. Kelly was 27 and I was 22 at the time. We've always had a pretty experimental sex life and had played around with some dildos and vibrators on occasion. However, I like to push the limits and see how far I can take things. I also love pleasing women and always have. Nothing makes me happier than going down on my wife until she is screaming in pleasure and wetting my face with her orgasm.

So I decided one night to surprise her with a new toy that I purchased for the occasion. This was a rather long, thick dildo that I eagerly wanted to see if she could handle. Now, I promised realism, so I'm not going to tell you it was 18 inches long and as big as a fist. But it was (and still is) a solid 12" long and close to 2" in diameter. Most women will tell you honestly that this is quite a large object to put inside their cunt and not something they could handle everyday.

I set the stage with a romantic bath awaiting her when she got home from work. I left a note taped to the door instructing her to come in, not say a word or try to find me, but simply to get into the bathtub and follow the instructions that I had written for her. After bathing and shaving her legs, she was to go into the bedroom where a light dinner had been placed for her along with chilled white wine. After eating, she was to dress in a sexy bra, thong, and thigh high set that I had laid out for her, lie back on the bed, put on a blindfold, and start masturbating using her gold vibrator.

She followed my instructions to the letter, as I watched from the hallway (I have a bit of a voyeuristic streak). I found myself extremely turned on watching her dress in her lingerie and put on some makeup. She elaborated a bit by smoking a couple of cigarettes while she did so, both to slow down the process as well as turn me on. Though not a frequent smoker, Kelly knows that I find the sight of classy, elegant woman smoking to be incredibly arousing. When she finished, she laid down on the bed and tied a silk scarf over her eyes. Taking her vibrator at a low speed, she began running it up and down her pussy through her sheer panties.

I let her play with herself for a few minutes, just enjoying the sight. Kelly has a simple, aggressive way of masturbating. She isn't one to tease herself too much or build up slowly. She likes a lot of attention on her clit and, once she is really turned on, rubbing, nibbling, and sucking on her nipples. I can always tell that she is getting pretty hot when she starts pulling her own nipples as her pussy is being played with. Soon she started running her hand over her large breasts and used the tip of the vibrator to shove her panties to one side so that she could run it over her slickening slit. Once she begin pushing the tip of the vibrator inside her pink cunt, I entered the room.

She sensed me immediately but kept playing with herself nonetheless, as I leaned over and kissed her forcefully. I could taste her smoky breath in my mouth as her tongue teased my lips. I began tickling her clit while she pushed the vibrator into herself. Then I slid down her body until I was kneeling at the edge of the bed, pulling her legs until her body slid even with the edge and her pussy was glistening wetly in front of me.

I leaned in and took a leisurely lick along the length of her cunt, tasting her salty-sweet womanly flavor. Now I know from experience that I'm a very good all-around lover, with a slightly larger than average cock and a good ability to use it, but with no false modesty, I am a master at eating pussy. My wife and all of my previous lovers have always profusely complimented my skills between their thighs. I brought all of this practice and attention to focus on giving her pleasure as I ran my tongue around and on top of her swelling clit. As I mentioned, Kelly likes a lot of clitoral stimulation, so I usually spend most of my time licking and sucking on her little nub, while often using either my fingers or a dildo inside her cunt to fill her up. I especially love fucking her with a dildo while I eat her, letting her enjoy the simulation of a real cock inside her while she is being eaten out. Though we haven't done that yet, who knows what the future holds.

Until this night, I'd only ever done that with a very small dildo or with her slightly larger vibrator, but she didn't like that much because it was too rigid. However, tonight I would change all that. I told Kelly I had a surprise for her and asked her if she was ready. A bit nervously, she said yes, and I reached in between the mattress and boxspring to withdraw the large new dildo. I placed it at the opening of her cunt and rubbed it around a bit to lubricate it. Then, while licking softly at her clit, I slowly pushed it inside of her. It took several slow, partial strokes to get it halfway into her, where I paused. Now I knew that an old boyfriend of hers had possessed a very large cock, but from her stories it wasn't quite this big. So I'm sure this was the largest thing that had ever been inside her cunt. I asked her what she thought.

"It's big," she moaned softly. I kissed her pussy and asked her if I should take it out. She paused briefly and I could feel her cunt contracting slightly on the dildo as she considered it. "No," she told me, "I like it. Just go slow." I was thrilled! For the next few minutes I licked and teased her pussy as I gently rocked the dildo in and out of her dripping gash until only an inch or so remained outside for me to hold onto. I pulled back to look at the sight. I was looking at my sexy girlfriend's cunt, full of nearly 11" of latex dick and stretched wide open by its thickness. I fucked her with it and licked her to a couple of fabulous orgasms, then couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled the dildo fully out of her and sank my own cock deep inside her pussy. I was so turned on by this time that there was no way I could last very long. I could feel her cunt muscles trying to bear down on my cock, but even though pack a respectable 8 inches and am fairly thick, I couldn't compare to the tool that had just been filling her. I could feel that he pussy had loosened up in response to the probing she had experienced and the sloppy wetness of her relaxed cunt felt amazing. Finally, as she pulled my head down and kissed me, tasting the flavor of her own juices on my mouth, I came inside her with several forceful spurts.

Since then, we have acquired several more large toys and used them in adventures like the time when I fucked her while she already had a small dildo in her cunt at the same time (a story for another time?)