Our First Trip

Story Info
Finally a weekend together.
1.2k words
3.85
12.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a weekend between two adults that live a Dom/sub lifestyle in which the sub refers to her Dom as Daddy. It does not refer to a relationship between a father and daughter. If the use of Daddy in this way offends you, please stop reading and refrain from any negative comments. If not, please continue and enjoy.

Our tickets were bought two months ago and today was finally the day. We were going on a trip together. I had hoped for this day for a long time, fantasized about it many nights while lying awake in bed for hours when I should have been sleeping. Part of me still could not believe this was actually happening, we were going away for the weekend.

As I put the last few things in my carry-on bag and zipped it closed, my phone rang.

"Good morning baby girl, are you ready?" He said.

"Yes Daddy, I have been ready for days." I responded.

I could hear his smile through the phone. I heard the car door shut and was soon followed by my front door opening. I looked directly at him and immediately smiled. He walked directly to me, pulled me close to him, and kissed me. My legs almost folded beneath me but I quickly composed myself and returned his kiss. I am not sure how much time passed during our kiss, but time seemed to stand still.

He pulled away with a smile and picked up my suitcase and said, "Let's go." I grabbed my carry-on and followed him to the car after locking the door. We were now on our way to the airport. My mind was racing so fast I could barely contain my excitement. I was antsy, fidgety, and couldn't sit still. I know he could tell because he placed his hand on mine and I immediately relaxed. His touch always does this for me and I seemed to need it more lately than I ever have before.

The remainder of the car ride to the airport seemed to go by quickly. We parked in the garage and retrieved our luggage from the trunk. As he closed it he pushed me against the back of the car, facing him, and kissed me again. This time he ran his hand up the inside of my thigh, stopping just at the top.

"Did you dress as I told you?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, I did." I replied.

He then moved two fingers across my pussy to check that I was without panties as directed. He smiled his approving smile and said, "Good girl."

He stepped away from me and picked up our luggage and headed into the airport. I had to catch my breath before I could follow him. Once we checked our luggage and went through security, we decided to stop at the bar for a drink so I could calm my nerves before such a long flight. We had our drink and made our way to our flight terminal. I am not sure if it was just me, but time seemed to be going by quickly as passengers were already boarding when we arrived.

Once on the plane, we put our carry-on bags in the overhead compartment and took our seats. My nerves started again almost immediately, until he placed his hand on my knee. The flight attendant gave the typical flight instructions, we fastened our seat belt, and we were taking off. Once we were in the air, he leaned over to me, kissed my neck, and whispered relax baby girl, we will be there in no time.

The flight attendant came by and asked if we needed anything. He asked her for a couple of blankets and another drink for me. He always knows exactly what I need but I wasn't sure why he asked for blankets. When she returned with them I took mine and covered myself from the waist down as I wasn't feeling cold at the time. He placed his blanket so that it covered his lap and part of mine. I looked at him with a questioned look and noticed his half smile and knew what he had in mind. My look of question turned into a smile as well.

After we were in the air for a bit and everyone seemed to be settled in, he turned a little towards me and pulled my legs towards him as much as the seats would allow them. He placed his hand on my knee and started to massage the inside of my thigh. I melted; I would have done anything he told me to in that very moment. No words were spoken though, just our eyes locked, and his hand slowly moving upwards. When he reached the top of my thigh and gently ran his finger across his pussy, a smile crossed his mouth letting me know he was very pleased with how wet I was.

He slid his finger between my lips, slowly down and back up. Breathless... I had to remind myself to breath. He continued to tease me with his strokes. I wanted to beg him to fuck me but knew now was not the time. I began to move my hips a little hoping to open myself more for him.

"Be still, and very quiet." He whispered.

I barely responded, "Yes Daddy."

He now slid two fingers between my lips continuing to slowly slide them up and down. He moved his hand from beneath the blanket to my mouth. I instinctively parted my lips and he slid them in my mouth. I ran my tongue around and between them so I could taste my juices and lick his fingers clean without making any noise for any surrounding passengers to hear. I almost forgot about them.

He pulled his fingers from my mouth and returned it under the blanket immediately back to his pussy. This time he pushed two fingers completely inside me. I had to bite my lip and hold my breath to keep from making a sound. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was enjoying watching me fight to be still and quiet. The more he thrust his fingers inside me, the more difficult this became. I wanted to touch him, pull him to me to kiss him, drop to my knees and put my head under his blanket so I could suck his wonderful cock right then and there.... all of the above.

I think I heard the flight attendant ask if we were doing ok or if we needed another drink. Our eyes never left each other when he told her no thanks, we are fine. She left. I think she knew. I didn't care and neither did he. This was hot, so hot. We were on a plane surrounded by numerous strangers and my Sir had his hand between my legs fingering his pussy.

As much as I wanted him to continue as long as possible, I could feel myself getting close. I could feel myself tighten around his fingers, begging him not to stop, my eyes begging him to please let me cum.

He pulled his fingers out of me resting his hand on the inside of my thigh, leaned over and whispered, "Not yet baby girl, not yet. We have a long flight ahead of us."