Our First Trip to the Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Cate finally agrees to go to the swingers club.
2.2k words
4.19
75.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my husband and nodded my head, tonight would be the night. He had been waiting for me to agree for months and I am finally ready to do it. My husband wanted to go to the local swingers’ club and check out the place. He’d read about it online and tried to talk me into going for months. I kept saying no, but maybe we had too many cocktails that evening.

Trey had come home from work and said he had a rough day. So I offered to pour up some vodka tonics to relieve his stress. I sat next to him and as we began sipping our fresh drinks, he began to feel my thigh. He ran his hand up and down, firmly, each time getting closer to my moistening pussy. We finished our first round, and he abruptly stopped. He ordered another round, and I jumped up to pour. I definitely wanted to keep him in the mood. It had been a while since our last time, and I wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity to have him bury his face in my wet pussy.

As I sat down with the next round, I noticed he had unzipped his pants. I gently reached inside his boxers and began rubbing his balls, careful not to start stroking his dick. I wanted to keep the mood going as long as possible. He started to tell me about the club again, I sipped my drink and then again. His cock started to harden as he spoke about the sex club and I began stroking it. I couldn’t help myself for some reason, I put my empty glass down on the coffee table, and I wrapped his huge cock in my mouth.

I started to lick up and down on the shaft and then twirled my tongue around the head. He pulled back my hair and moved my head up.
“Our drinks are empty again, Cate. You need to take care of that,” he said. I quickly obliged.

I grabbed our glasses and returned as fast as I had gotten up. This time, I brought just the bottle and poured shots. I instantly took mine, and then proceeded to rub on his shaft once again. He took his shot, and then pushed my head down on his dick.

“You want to make me happy?” he asked. All I could do was mumble “mmhmm” since his huge cock was deep in my throat. “Do you want to have some fun tonight?”

“MmmHmm,” I responded once again.

“I want to go to that club, and tonight we are going to go.” He grabbed my blonde hair, and pulled my head up once again. “You want to go?”

And that’s when I nodded.

“Get ready, we are leaving in half an hour.”
I don’t know what came over me. I poured a second shot for us both. I knocked it back and jumped up to go get changed. I went to my closet and grabbed my new black halter dress. It didn’t required a bra, since it had one already built in, I decided not to wear any panties since I was hoping that Trey may want to have some easy access. I threw on my black heels, and walked slowly back down the stairs. Trey had his keys ready.

We walked to the car, and began our journey.

Once we got to the highway, the sun was already down. I decided to show him how horny I was becoming and put my legs stretched out across the dashboard. I raised the bottom of my short dress up so that he could see the inside of my legs; he instantly put his hand on the inside of thigh. His hand started to slowly go up my leg and he touched my shaved lips. “No panties??? What are planning to get into tonight?”

“It’s not what I’m going to get into; it’s what is going to get into me…” I replied. I moved his hand into my cunt, and felt his fingers start to explore my pussy. I made sure not to get him to excited, we were driving on the highway. I noticed truckers slowly passing us as they looked in our passenger side window. Seeing a free show, they took their time to move along.

We arrived at the club and he asked if I was ok with this. He would understand if I had changed my mind. “We wouldn’t have gotten all the way here if I didn’t want to check it out at least!” I said. The valet took our car and we entered the club. We signed up for our membership we made our way through the dark club. It seemed like a normal dance club or bar. It had a dance floor and large bar that seemed to have everything.

Trey and I ordered another round and began to take in the surroundings. We saw a bunch of people coming out of what seemed to be shower rooms in towels. Then they would walk into a room that had a sign on the door. We finished our drinks and went to investigate. We followed along with everyone else, undressing and putting our clothes in the locker room, grabbing a towel and making our way to the door. The sign read “No Street Clothes Beyond This Point.”

We passed the doorway and saw the real club. People were either wearing their towels around their waist, exposing tits of every size, or they weren’t wearing them at all, showing their shaved pussies or dicks to anyone who wanted to see.

There was another bar across the room, but in between was an L-shaped sofa. We sat down on the couch; there was another couple on the other side of the sofa. The woman was sitting in his lap, riding his cock like it was a mechanical bull. There was another woman beside her, rubbing the man’s balls and tweaking and licking her nipples.

I couldn’t believe that they were doing this out in the open, and then I noticed that Trey had removed his towel. His dick was rock hard and he started to pull down my towel to expose my large tits. “This place is perfect! Look around, everyone is fucking all around us!” he whispered in my ear as he started to lick on my neck. He started to lick on my hard nipples and then started to spread my legs open so he could insert his fingers into my dripping pussy.

Shortly after, I began to moan. I had never imagined a place so erotic. I had been to strip clubs, but this was surreal. My moans started to get louder and a couple came up to us. They looked to be about our age, early thirties and fit. The man asked if we needed some help, Trey looked into my eyes. I turned and looked at them and said “absolutely!”

The woman sat on the other side of me and began to rub on my tits and stroke her man’s dick as he stood directly in front of me. I couldn’t resist. I leaned forward and swallowed his cock in my mouth. His date removed her hand from his dick so that I could take him whole down my throat. My husband loved it when I deep throated his cock, and this time he got to see me do it to someone else. I felt Trey push me up on my knees and then, he got behind me. He started told the woman to swallow his dick too. She grabbed Trey’s cock and stroked it while she wrapped her mouth around his huge cock.

The new man stopped me for a second; he stood me up and asked Trey to sit back on the sofa. He then told me to sit down on my husband’s dick. I jumped at the chance. I had been waiting to feel Trey’s throbbing dick in my pussy all night. I grabbed it and slid it into my wet cunt. The stranger then told his woman friend to start licking my pussy and then he got behind her and rammed his dick into her pussy.

Our men were pounding us right into each other with each thrust. I started to climax, the wave of ecstasy quickly shot through my body. It seemed to flow straight from me into her and she began to moan as well. She and I were jamming our cunts into these hard dicks to keep the euphoria last as long as possible. Then Trey moved me over next to him. He repositioned himself over me and started to stroke his dick until he shot his load all over my tits. I licked one of my nipples to taste his cum.

We both started to sit up and saw the new stranger cum into his date’s pussy. He moaned loudly as he pumped every last drop into her, and then told her to sit on the sofa. He then instructed me to eat his cum out of her pussy. I looked up at Trey and he grabbed my hand and led me to her. I knelt in front of my new partner and asked her name. She giggled, “Sara and that’s Matt… I guess we should have introduced ourselves.”

I told her our names, and then began to run my tongue on her clit. Then I started to lap up the juices of her and Matt out of her spread pussy. Matt and Trey had moved behind the sofa to get a better view of us. Sara started to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples as she moaned; she grabbed my head and started to direct me as I ate her out.

Suddenly I felt something touch my ass, I tried to look up, but Sara kept my face focused on her pussy. Then I looked up to see that both of our husbands were standing in front of us. I then felt two hands on my ass; someone was starting to lick my freshly fucked cunt. I tried to look back, but once again, Sara kept me focused on her.

“Go ahead, she won’t mind,” Trey said, and I instantly felt a cock start to find its way into my pussy. It was just the head at first and then I felt it start to go deeper into me. Then it was thrusting hard over and over into me, every couple of thrusts he pulled it out and slapped me on the ass with it and then rammed it in once again.

Another man all of a sudden climbed onto the couch and stuffed his hard cock into Sara’s mouth. It definitely wasn’t Matt, but she just took it. The strange cock in my pussy pulled out and instead of spanking me with it and returning to my dripping cunt, I felt the pair of hands once again on my ass. He was spreading my cheeks as far apart as he could. Then it began to poke my asshole. I knew what was going to happen next. I turned my head and saw the man who was about to fuck my tight ass. I turned back and looked at Trey, he smiled.

I felt the man’s cock push inside of me. My tight ass was definitely stretched. He started to pound me harder and harder in the ass, I screamed in both pain and pleasure. The stranger pulled out, grabbed me and stood me up. He laid down on the floor and instructed me to sit on top of his dick. As I got to the floor, he grabbed my ass and directed his dick back inside me. Trey came over to me and I saw how hard his cock had gotten since his release. He stood over the stranger and put his erect cock in my face. I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him as deep as I could while the stranger continued to fuck my ass.

Suddenly, I felt the stranger slow his movements and pull me closer to him. I could feel him shoot his load into my ass. As his dick went soft, he removed it from me and slid out from under me. I looked over to the sofa and saw that Sara was now taking a cock in every hole. Trey grabbed my head and was now pushing himself further down my throat. He pulled out and then sprayed his cum all over my face and tits. He grabbed a towel for me to wipe off the loads that were all over me.

“I heard there were hot tubs and a pool somewhere in here. They look busy, you want to go check it out?” he asked. I nodded as soon as I could stand without my legs trembling. We went to explore the rest of the rooms and found the indoor pool. It was surrounded by a bunch of Jacuzzis. We found the first empty one and climbed in. It was nice to kind of rinse off the cum off of me.

“What do you think of this place?” I asked coyly.

“It’s incredible. I’m glad we came, literally,” he said with a smile.

“Hardy-har-har. You’re too funny. But it is interesting. I don’t think I would have ever done anything like that before!” I replied.

“And the night’s not even over yet,” as he looked at his watch, “this place closes at 5 AM. It’s only 10:30.”