Our First Wife Swap

Story Info
A mature couple has first wife swap.
3.4k words
114k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night, and my wife Robyn and I were naked in bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked while the fingers of my right hand massaged the clit and slit of her wet pussy.

"I'm sure, Gary," she replied.

I could sense she was sure, as her pussy was wet.

"Okay, I'll do some research tomorrow," I said. "It's sixty-nine time to seal the deal," I added.

Robyn got on top of me with her pussy over my face with her face over my cock.

Robyn lowered her pussy over my mouth, and I started licking her wet slit. She lowered her head and began licking the base of my shaved balls.

"I love it when you lick my balls," I said.

"Me too," replied Robyn.

Robyn licked her way up the hard shaft of my cock while I licked every inch of her pussy.

She ran the tip of her tongue all around the head of my cock. The head of my cock was now in her warm mouth.

I began sucking on her clit while she sucked on my cock. Our bedroom was soon filled with moans of eating pussy and sucking cock.

The moaning got louder, and the slurping sound of her sucking on my cock got louder.

While I sucked on her clit, all I could think about was how she finally wanted to try something to spice up our sex life.

"AHHHH!" yelled out Robyn having a body-shaking orgasm pushing her pussy into my face.

I followed. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled while I removed my mouth from her clit.

Robyn kept on sucking my cock, and I kept on sucking on her clit.

"AHHH!" I yelled out and began spurting out cum into my wife's warm mouth.

I stopped spurting cum into Robyn's mouth. She swallowed while I sucked on her clit.

"YES!" yelled Robyn having another body shaking orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided, we got out of our sixty-nine position.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure," replied Robyn, and we cuddled naked in bed.

We kissed, and I could taste my cum in her mouth.

A week had passed, and my research on the Internet was completed. We found a couple on a swinger's website that lived close to us. They had the "Younger Couple Want to Swap with Older Mature Couple" headline in their ad. They had a picture of them wearing clothes, but their faces were blurred. The guy was slender build, and the woman was shorter and chubby with wide hips. We read their add, and it stated that a mature chubby wife was a plus. We were perfect, so we replied and included a picture of us clothed with our faces blurred.

I contacted that couple, and we agreed to meet at a local restaurant the following

Saturday night. Robyn was excited! I was also excited because I couldn't wait to see Robyn being fucked by a stranger and have her watch me fuck the stranger's wife. Yahoo!

Saturday arrived, and we went to the agreed-upon restaurant.

When we got to the restaurant, I saw a young couple that looked familiar at the bar.

"Is that them?" I asked Robyn.

She looked. "I believe so; they're wearing what they described in their email."

He wore a teeshirt, shorts, and flip-flops.

She wore a teeshirt, jeans, and sandals.

I checked out her feet. I recalled them from the Christmas party when she walked around barefooted.

"They do look familiar."

"I know," replied Robyn.

The young couple saw us, and I could sense by the look in their eyes that they

recognized us.

"Hi," I said while Robyn and I walked up to the couple.

"Hi," they both said.

"You look familiar," I said.

"Yeah, we saw you at Bob's Christmas party last year," said the woman.

"Ah, that's right," I replied with a smile. "You're Kate? Right?"

"Yes, and my husband is Nate," she replied.

"Nate and Kate. I love it," I said. "I'm Gary, and this is my wife, Robyn."

We all shook hands.

"Let's get a table," I said.

A waitress soon walked us to a booth.

Robyn sat with Charles, and I sat with Kate.

We ordered some drinks then dinner.

Dinner with them was great, as it allowed us time to get comfortable with each other.

While we ate, I could feel Kate's left leg brushing up against my leg, and then there was the occasional placing her left hand on my thigh. And I returned the favor with an occasional placing my right hand on her left thigh. I could also sense that this was going on with Robyn and Nate.

We left the restaurant after eating. Robyn drove with Nate, and Kate drove with me to our house.

"I'm surprised that you would do this with an older couple," I said.

"We're very open with our sex lives. I thought you were sexy when I saw you at the

Christmas party. I'm so happy it was you that answered our ad."

I reached over and held Kate's hand. We continued to hold hands while I drove to our house.

We settled in our TV room. I made a pitcher of Margarita's, and we put on a movie and talked on our large L-shaped modular sectional couch. Robyn and Nate sat on the one end while Kate and I sat at the other end.

We had a good buzz going after our third drink. It was time, so I nodded at Robyn.

She nodded back.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back," she said.

Robyn returned a few seconds later.

She was bareass naked. Her nipples were rock hard.

Having Robyn be the first one naked was something we agreed upon. She felt it would be a turn-on for her to be the first one naked.

"Now we're talking," said Nate while Robyn sat down next to him.

Kate scooted closer to me. "Let's watch them fuck," she said.

"Sounds good," I replied and placed my right arm around her shoulder.

Kate and I watched while Nate and Robyn kissed. Then he began feeling up her floppy D-cup tits with his right hand while they kissed.

Kate glanced at me, and we kissed. She stopped kissing me and sat across my lap.

We returned to kissing, and it soon turned passionate with our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth.

Robyn and Nate continued kissing, but now his hand moved down to her pussy. He began rubbing her clit.

Kate and I stopped kissing. We returned to watching Robyn and Nate. I reached down and began rubbing her feet and massaging her toes with my thumb and index finger.

"Mmmm, I love having my feet rubbed," Kate said.

"I have a foot fetish," I replied. "Love sucking on toes."

"Sweet!"

Robyn was moaning with Nate's rubbing of her clit.

I stopped rubbing Kate's feet and moved my hand up to the crotch of her jeans. I rubbed her crotch while we watched Nate and Robyn.

Robyn's moaning got louder. Then Nate stopped rubbing her pussy. He got off the couch and dropped to his knees in front of Robyn. He moved her ass cheeks to the edge of the cushion and opened her legs.

"He's going to eat her pussy," said Kate.

"Nothing like eating at the Y," I replied.

Kate smiled. "Yeah."

Nate's face was buried in my wife's pussy. I loved that sight.

"How does her pussy taste?" said Kate.

"Sweet!" replied Nate.

Robyn moaned while Nate's tongue licked every inch of her pussy.

Kate and I returned to kissing, but now I ran my hand under her teeshirt. I soon found that she wasn't wearing a bra, and the nipples of her C-cup tits were rock hard.

"Feels good," said Kate while my fingers rubbed, pinched, and pulled on her nipples.

"Yes! Yes!" yelled out Robyn when Nate sucked on her clit.

Robyn clamped her legs around Nate's head. "Yes! Yes!" she yelled.

Nate just kept on sucking her clit.

Kate moaned while I fondled her tits under her teeshirt.

"AHHHHH!" screamed Robyn having an orgasm with her legs shaking.

"So sweet to hear a woman having an orgasm," I said.

Kate nodded in agreement.

After her orgasm subsided. Robyn pushed Nate out of the way.

She got off the couch and sat Nate down.

She removed his teeshirt then removed his shorts and boxers.

She dropped to her knees.

"I know what's going to happen next," said Kate.

"Me too," I replied.

Robyn began licking the base of Nate's shaved balls.

Kate and I watched while Robyn licked up the shaft of Nate's hard cock.

She ran her tongue all around the head of his cock for a few seconds. She opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock.

I dreamt of this day for years.

Robyn took Nate's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Is she a good cocksucker?" asked Kate.

"She is!" replied Nate.

I smiled.

Kate unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. She reached under her teeshirt and pulled my hand away from her tits and moved it to her jeans. I knew what she wanted and slipped my hand into her jeans and under her panties. I didn't feel any pubic hair, so I knew she had a shaved pussy. I rubbed her clit while I watched my wife suck on another man's cock.

The sight of Robyn's head bobbing up and down with a cock in her mouth was a beautiful sight. A view I dreamt about for years. "That's it, baby, suck his cock!"

Robyn sucked his cock for another minute. She stood up and straddled Nate's crotch in a Cowboy position. He held his cock while she lowered her pussy and guided the tip of his cock into the wet slit of her pussy. Robyn moaned while all seven inches of his cock slid deep into her pussy.

And there was my wife - fucking another man on our couch.

"Fuck my wife, Nate," I said, and my cock got rock hard.

"Her pussy feels so fucking good," Nate replied.

Kate didn't say anything - she just moaned over my fingers playing with her clit.

Robyn rode Nate's cock while he sucked on her nipples.

I ran my middle finger down the slit of Kate's pussy and shoved it in her hole. "You're so wet."

"I'm fucking horny," said Kate.

I finger fucked Kate's pussy while Nate fucked Robyn's pussy.

"AHHHHH!" yelled Robyn having an orgasm.

She got off Nate and got on her back on the couch. Nate climbed on top of her.

Robyn guided his cock into her pussy.

He began fucking her in a missionary position.

"I love that position. Seeing the woman's legs and feet in the air," I told Kate.

"I also love it."

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me!" yelled Robyn with her leg and feet in the air.

I removed my middle finger from Kate's pussy and shoved it in my mouth. "Mmmm.

Your pussy tastes good," I told Kate.

Kate leaned to my ear. "Good, cause I can't wait for Daddy to fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

I looked at Kate, and she winked. "Love role-playing," she whispered.

"Me too," I whispered in her ear.

Kate and I cuddled and watched Robyn and Nate fuck with the sound of his crotch slapping against her crotch, making music. Robyn's feet were in the air, and her tits were bouncing in rhythm with Nate's pounding.

"Yes, fuck, fuck, yes, yes," Robyn repeated while Nate's cock pounded her cunt.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me," Kate said.

"Me too," I replied, then kissed her.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" yelled Robyn, and her toes pointed at the ceiling, and

her body shook, having an orgasm. Nate didn't miss a beat with his pounding of her pussy.

"I'm cumming again!" she yelled and wrapped her legs around Nate's waist. "FUCK!" she yelled, having another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," yelled Nate.

"In my pussy!" said Robyn.

"AHHHHH!" yelled Nate, and his back arched when he dumped his load of cum into my wife's pussy.

Nate got off Robyn.

He repositioned her putting her ass cheeks on the edge of the cushion. He dropped to his knees in front of her pussy. He leaned in and licked his cum that oozed out of her pussy hole.

After he was done cleaning up her pussy, they cuddled on the couch. They were ready to watch us.

"It's our turn," said Kate, and she got up off the couch. She walked out of the room.

Kate re-entered the room bareass naked.

I felt so lucky when I saw her perky C-cup tits and wide hips with that shaved pussy.

Kate straddled over my crotch. She wiggled her tits in front of my face. I knew what she wanted and began sucking on her erect nipples. Kate placed her hands behind my head, pushing my face into her tits.

"That's it, Gary. Suck on her tits," said Robyn. "Suck on those sexy nipples."

While I sucked on Kate's tits, I reached around with my hands and grabbed a handful of her sweet ass cheeks.

"Oh yes. Fondle my ass," said Kate while I sucked on her nipples.

I stopped sucking on Kate's nipples. "I'm hungry for pussy," I said.

Kate smiled at me and got off my lap.

She sat back down on the couch with her ass cheeks at the edge of the cushion.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and stared at the sweet shaved pussy glistening with pussy juice.

I leaned in, and I kissed all over her inner left thigh.

I kissed all over her inner right thigh.

I kissed my way down to her ass cheeks, where they meet her asshole. I kissed all around that area.

I ran the tip of my tongue across that area where her pussy ends, and her puckered asshole begins. I did it slowly to tease her. I sensed it worked by her light moans.

And after a few licks, I let the tip of my tongue lightly touch her puckered asshole.

She didn't complain.

I glanced over and saw Robyn and Nate kissing. Since they weren't looking at us, I let the tip of my tongue run across Kate's asshole. She approved with her light moans. I ran the tip of my tongue in circles on her puckered asshole.

After doing that, I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy.

"That's what I like," said Kate.

Robyn and Nate glanced over at us.

"Nice seeing my husband lick another pussy," said Robyn.

"Eat her pussy," added Nate.

I shoved my tongue deep in her pussy to taste her juices. Delicious!

I licked and kissed every inch of her pussy. Then I went in for the kill. I licked all

around her clit. After that, I began sucking on it like it was a small cock.

"Oh, yes, that's what I love. Suck my clit," said Kate.

While I sucked on her clit, I reached up and fondled her erect nipples.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Kate said repeatedly. "Feels fucking good!"

It didn't take long for Kate to clamp my head with her thighs while she repeatedly said, "Fuck yes, fuck, yes!"

Robyn and Nate continued to watch me eat Kate's pussy.

Kate's "Fuck yes, fuck yes" got louder and louder and louder. Then she reached down and pushed my face harder into her crotch. Now, if I were going to die, this would be a beautiful death. Death by pussy! "AHHHHH!" she yelled out, having an orgasm while I didn't let up from sucking on her clit.

I didn't stop after that orgasm, and it didn't take long for another "FUUCCKK!" yell when Kate had a second orgasm.

"I need to suck some cock," said Kate after her orgasm subsided, and she caught her breath.

I stood up, and Kate sat up. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers while I removed my teeshirt.

Kate leaned in and licked the base of my balls.

She licked her way up the shaft of my hard cock. Once she got to the top, she didn't waste any time and immediately sucked on the head of my cock.

I glanced over, and it was a thrill to see my wife watching another woman sucking on my cock. I prayed I wouldn't cum too soon!

"Suck my husband's cock," said Robyn.

"Yeah, baby, suck another man's cock," added Nate.

Kate reached around with her hands and grabbed my ass cheeks while she sucked on my cock. I looked down and have always loved the sight of a woman's head bobbing up and down while she gave me a blowjob.

"You're a good cocksucker," I told Kate.

She replied with a muffled "Yes" due to a mouth full of my cock.

I could only take three minutes of her warm mouth, loving my cock. "I need to fuck you," I told her.

Kate removed her mouth from my cock. "Please," she said, and she got on her back on the cock. "Fuck me," she added while she patted her wet pussy while she opened up her legs.

Robyn watched while I got on top of Kate.

Kate guided the head of my cock to her pussy opening.

"Oh yes," she said while the head of my cock entered her juicy hole.

I slid my cock all the way into her pussy. Kate wrapped her legs around my waist locking her feet. She leaned in on the side of my head that Robyn and Nate couldn't see that well. "Fuck me, daddy," she whispered in my ear.

I started pumping her pussy. It didn't take long for the sound of my crotch slapping against Kate's crotch to make that sweet music that filled the room.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Kate repeatedly yelled while I pumped her pussy with my wife and her husband watching.

"Fuck her cunt," said Nate.

Robyn smiled as she loved the sight of me fucking a younger woman. "Yes, fuck,

Kate," Robyn added.

"That's it, you cunt fucker," yelled Kate. Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt!"

I continued to pound this young woman's pussy.

"FFUUCCKK!" yelled Kate, and her legs shot up in the air with toes curled. She had another orgasm.

She was out of breath after her orgasm subsided, and I didn't let up. "SHIT!" she screamed and had another orgasm.

I knew I wasn't going to last. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"In my pussy. Fill my pussy with your cum!" said Kate.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and let my cock have its way with her pussy. I filled it with my cum.

After it was done spurting, I got off Kate and stood by the couch.

She got off the couch, holding her hand under her pussy. "Get on the floor. On your back," she ordered.

I obeyed.

Kate straddled her pussy over my face. I saw my cum oozing out of her pussy hole. I knew what she wanted.

I leaned up and let my cum drop out of her pussy into my mouth.

"I'll have to try that," said Robyn.

I slurped all of my cum as it dripped out of her pussy.

Kate moved her pussy away and got off me. She leaned down, and French kissed me.

Kate sat back down on the couch. I joined her.

"Nate and I are going to take a shower," said Robyn.

They got off the couch and held hands while they left the room.

Kate looked at me. "Can you lick my asshole again?"

"Anytime," I replied.

Kate got on her hands and knees on the couch. She wiggled her ass cheeks.

I leaned in and ran my tongue all around her puckered asshole.

"Lick my asshole," said Kate.

I obeyed but soon stopped when I heard Robyn and Nate walking down the hall.

"Your turn," said Robyn when they entered the room.

Kate and I left and took a shower washing each other.

After we were done, we all got dressed.

Robyn and Nate kissed, and Kate and I kissed when they left our home.

Robyn looked at me. "We'll have to have some more swapping adventures."

"You bet!"

We went to bed and fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap Two couples get to know each other a whole lot better.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Substitute Wives Wives swap to go on business trip with husbands.in Loving Wives
Conspiracy to Wife Swap Friends conspire to convice wife to swap.in Loving Wives
More Stories