Our Florida Vacation

Story Info
She needs to find a suitable tip.
2k words
3.91
66.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jegm
jegm
1 Followers

This story actually begins at the end, by that I mean the end of our vacation to West Palm Beach. Let me tell you about the characters in the story, there is my wife, myself and the park ranger. (The park ranger comes later). My wife Paula and I have been married for more than 15 years, she is 37 and I am 38. We have two teenage daughters and a cat. My wife is 5'4' and about 118 lbs, brown shoulder length hair and hazel eyes, and nice dark skin due to her Italian decent.

The story occurs on the last day of vacation. My wife Paula and I got up and asked ourselves, soooo what do we do? We've been to Miami Beach,Ft Lauderdale and the beautiful Palm Beach. The flight back to Boston leaves WPB Int'l at 9:00pm.

My wife says "lets go to that really really private beach down the coast....you know the one with NO ONE around".

"Sure," I say, the idea of a little fun at a desserted beach sounds like fun. You see I know my wife a little bit, though she'd say not at all. I knew she had someting planned....she always does. Pick the fantasy....something soft and warm for the ladies....we've done it....something hard for the guys....we've done that too.

So off to the beach we go with a blanket, a bottle of wine, my wife wearing her new red thong bikini and me. We jump into the rental car(great price by the way) and off we go. I decided to leave the bags at my cousin's I figured we'd be back for dinner.

The beach was beautiful, my wife in her red thong bikini and small top looked even better. Now some people know this beach...it's the one where you walk across the 1/4 mile bridge spanning the inlet.....you know right next to the Ranger's station and the parking lot.

My wife had this idea that she would make love to me on the beach. Her conversation centered around finding a "quiet," spot and just relaxing.

We found a spot and laid the blanket, opened the wine and had ourselves a great little picnic.

By the second glass of wine my wife had decided that she needed better tan lines and removed her top letting her 36C boobs a lot more exposure. Paula smiled and laid back on the blanket....now that's all we had no sheet, no towels, no nothing. She was topless and I was a little nervous about being seen.

Paula looked up at me and said "don't worry, we don't know anyone down here remember," with that she reached up and kissed me on the lips.

I kissed back tasting salt and a lot of warm tongue. My hand slid under her back and cupped her butt. Paula moaned and I tried not to be too nervous.

My wife took her hand and ran it inside my trunks lightly brushing the tip of my (now) hard dick. Her other hand was on my back keeping my lips on hers.

I touched her boobs and felt the hard brown nipple in my hand, breaking the kiss I bent down and sucked her boob into my mouth. From one nipple to the other I moved my tongue as my hand found it's way to my wife's pussy. The red thong came off (I wanted her completely naked before me) and my fingers ran against my wife's wet clit. One finger slid easily inside her and my wife maoned a little louder. My God, my wife was really wet and I slid my hand under her ass and added a finger to the first. Two fingers worked in and out of my wife's pussy as she twisted under me. Paula had my dick in her soft hand and stroked it along with my balls till I didn't care who saw us.

My wife said that "I think I need something right now," that meant for me to lay back as my wife slowly kissed done my stomach,not stopping till her mouth covered my balls in salvia. She took one in her mouth sucking gently, then the other till by balls were sloppy wet and aching for release. Paula move up to my dick slowly taking the head in her mouth and working the tongue around the head. Her mouth was soft and wet and as her mouth went down my 6 inch shaft I thought I died and went to heaven. She slowly sucked my dick in her mouth till my pubes were scratching her nose. (You have to understand my wife LOVES to give head, and I really don't complain.)

As her mouth used my dick as a play toy I continued to slid my fingers into what was now a slightly noisy and very wet pussy.

My wife's moans grew louder as she let my dick pop from her mouth and positioned herself above my hard dick. My fingers had done their work as my wife pushed herself down on top of me sinking my hard dick into her hot and wet pussy. I decided to lay there as my wife moved on top of me nearly coming all the way out before sliding back down. As she worked her moans got louder as she basically fucked me till she came. And she did cum... right before I did as she bit my lip, twitched above me, and told ME to keep it quiet.

My wife smiled, rolled off me, stood up and headed for the water. What a sight to see as my beautiful wife walked away, her ass swaying and my cum rolling down my wife's legs.

Now I/We was/were pretty much finished, the sun, the sex and the wine had done me/us in. Time to head back to the Condo. The sun was setting (it was about 5:00pm) and we were hungry.

Paula packed up the blanket and I threw out the leftovers. Walking hand and hand we made it back to the now empty parking lot.

We kissed as I searched my pockets for the keys, not in the front pockets, not in the back pockets. I'm starting to get nervous....'ahhh honey, the plane leaves in a few hours do you have car keys"?

"ahhhhh no," my wife says glaring at me, "I gave them to you".

I think for a minute then say," didn't you have the keys when you went into the trunk when we arrived"???? I could she realized what happened even if I didn't.

Paula says," you know honey," (she's calling me honey now) I left them in the trunk. She smiled and smiled some more. "I sorry, sorry, sorry she said, don't worry call the park ranger he'll know what to do."

Well I decide as I am counting slowly to ten....sure why don't I GET the park ranger since YOU left the car keys in the trunk. My ten minute hike to the ranger station rewards me with one ranger. A 6' 2' 225 African American ranger. His name is John and he walks back to the car with me and we both look for a way in......some way to release the trunk from inside... outside.... remote model airplane control anything. Nothing.

Well says John "come back to the rangers station and we'll call AAA....you have AAA right," he says,

"yes thank God," said me. So a call is made and AAA says 30 minutes...it's now 5:30pm. My wife has continued to apolize and make small jokes (not very funny ones).

John says he'll hang out with us, he was suppose to get off work at 5:30pm and the State of Florida doesn't pay rangers OT.

6:00pm comes and goes, no driver, 6:30 comes and goes, still no driver, Another call to AAA....oh he's not there give him 15 minutes (I told you we were in the middle of nowhere). 7:00pm comes and goes, now it's 8:00pm its dark, and John, myself and my wife are really really out of small talk. The driver finally arrives, I drive him back to the lot and within 2 minutes (No lie) he's popped the trunk. A quick thanks to the driver and off he goes.

I drive to the ranger's post and tell my wife we have to go. Paula gets in the rental, looks at me and says "We should give John a tip," (meaning money).

'Honey that's a great idea only problem is my wallet is at the Condo,"

My wife says oh,

I say "I think we need to give John a tip quick before he leaves," What kind of tip my wife says questioningly?. Well I say we have no money what else can we give him??

My wife says "I'm not sleeping with him.....you can't mean that".

I say no you don't have to sleep with him, but it is your FAULT we needed John to stay with us.

Paula looks out the window and says," you know I have never ever done anything with anyone but you," what would you have me do"?

I said "Do what you enjoy doing".

Paula said "you mean give him a BJ,"

yes I said "give that nice black man a blow job he'll never forget".

With that my wife walks over to John, who has closed the gate and was standing in the rangers booth, and asks the question.

She said quietly "John you have been really really nice I ummmm would like to give you a tip, ummmm we don't have money, my husband said I should ask you if I can give you a blow job as a tip," my wife said these 20 words in about half a second. I could see Paula standing nervously and I could see John thinking 'well it is late, it is dark, I have been here for 2 hours cause of these dumb tourists, yes why not'

All he said was "yes,"

With no formalities my wife of 15 years dropped to her knees and undid John's pants. The speed of this move caused John to be as soft as could be, but as my pretty mongomus wife took John's black dick in her hand it grew and grew till it was a good 9 inches long and 7 inches round. My wifes eyes got big as I could see her looking at this black dick and thinking I'll never be able get my mouth around that thing.

John said something like we'll take it slow...I really couldn't hear them but I had a great view of my wife taking the head of this stranger in her mouth and gently sucking it. My wife sucked more of the black shaft and she covered it in wet kisses. My wife slowly kiised the length of it and back down to John's balls taking them in her mouth as she had until now, only done with me.

John took his hands and placing them behind Paula's head slowly pushed her head down till she had a good 6 inches of cock in her mouth, back up again for air she went getting a good rhythem going as 6 then 7 then 8 inches of cock was put down her throat.

John pumped his dick out of my wife's throat and the moans from my wife told me she was really getting into it. John pumped his dick into my wife's mouth and as he slid his entire length into my wife's mouth he let out a yell and came. My wife was not ready and I could she was working fast to keep his cum from going everywhere. My wife with no other options was swallowing this stranger's cum. When John had finished he took his dick from my wife's mouth stuffed it in his pants and wiped away a little spunk from my wife's lips that had escaped.

With that Paula got off her knees smiled at John and ran for the car. Paula got in.....I waved to John, John waved back and off to catch a plane we went.

When we were half a mile away I turned to my wife and said "that wasn't sooooo bad."

"no it wasn't," she said "but you had better never leave the keys in the car or it's payback time,"

I think she was kidding. I think.

jegm
jegm
1 Followers