Our Friend John's Birthday Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
John's dreams cum true... Sort of..
2.2k words
3.43
25.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Friend John's Birthday Gift. Part 2. The Next Morning.

This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictitious. All characters are 18 years old & older.

The Next Morning.

I woke up on the kitchen floor the next morning with my face laying in a puddle of my own drool. I didn't even really know where the hell I was at first. I could hear some noises coming from down the hall from our bedroom, but all in all, I couldn't focus.

I could hear some faint moaning, but my head was too clouded to understand any of it.

I attempted to stand up several times, but those attempts were fruitless as I kept falling back down. And the moaning from the bedroom kept coming.

"Yeah, right there baby, just like that, right there. Just take a few breaths, you'll be ok sweetheart."

The only thing I could understand was that was John's voice. At least I thought it was his voice. I was too far fucked up to understand or make out any voice.

I was finally able to stand up, but I was still wobbling back and forth. My head was spinning. The whole goddamn world was spinning.

"I'm never drinking again!" I said to myself.

"Slower baby." I could hear Caroline's voice.

I finally managed to stand up, and the whole room was going around me in fast circles.

'Oh, fuck no, I'm never doing this again...' I thought.

At last, I was finally on my feet. I wasn't able to stand up straight, but nonetheless, I was standing up. And I could still hear the noises, or voices, coming from our bedroom.

"Just breathe baby, breathe in-and-out."

That was John's voice. It was plain as day. His deep, hard and darkening voice.

My mind was clearing up little by little.

Shit! John is in there fucking my wife! I suddenly remembered.

I looked down at our kitchen table, and I could see the beer bottles and cigarettes, and the Jack Daniels bottle, all staring right back at me.

Just how much did I drink? I wondered.

"Just take deeper breaths sweetheart."

"John, I don't think I can do this." I could hear Caroline whimper.

Then I could hear her scream in pain. It was a very short, one second scream. But it was pain, nonetheless.

I stood there in our kitchen, with my head finally clearing and the world coming to a stand-still.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" It was John's voice again.

There was no response. None was needed.

As I stood there for a few moments, I started to remember that this was my best friend's birthday gift.

'Really...' I thought. 'I let this happen?'

"John, baby, this really does hurt! And I've got all of you guys in me!"

I stood there in place, not moving.

The last thing I'd remembered was that I'd left the room to go for a few smokes and a beer or two with a few shots. And now I'm listening to this shit.

This was killing me.

I already knew that there were others in the room.

The next thing I knew, I was standing at our bedroom door.

I was fucking angry, and I was ready to kick the door in.

"John, sweetheart, just go slower! You both need to slow down!" I could hear my wife beg.

I reached down to turn the door knob. It wouldn't budge. The door was locked.

"Baby, you need to go slower!" I could hear Caroline whimper under her heaving and panting breath.

"Bitch, you need to just shut the fuck up and take it! You now you've always wanted this!" I could hear John say.

"Yes, I know baby, but that's too...deep!" I could hear Caroline scream.

I tried the door handle again. It wouldn't move.

"John, you can't go that deep!" I hear Caroline scream.

"Caroline!" I shouted. "Are you ok baby?"

There was no answer.

"Caroline, goddamit, answer me!" I shouted again.

The whole place was quiet.

"She hears you!" John yelled back. "We all hear you, you stupid fucker! We can all hear you, and we all have fucked her Jimmy boy!" John shouted with evil laughter.

"Yep, we've all fucked her, and her pussy was ever so nice! And so was her juicy asshole!" Another guy's voice yelled.

I couldn't tell who the other voice belonged to.

I grabbed the door handle again. Again trying to turn it. It just would not turn.

"Hey, you should've learned a long time ago, I am the guy with the big cock, you stupid fucker!" I heard John laugh from the other side of the door.

"Open the fucking door!" I yelled.

"Open it yourself!" I heard john shout back.

"Open the goddamn door asshole!" I yelled again.

"Jimmy wants us to open the door." I heard John say.

"Well, you idiot, if you want the goddamn door opened, you should just try and open the fucker. You really should try opening your fucking brain too while you're at it, you stupid fuck!"

I could hear my best friend John was in there laughing his ass off, practically screaming and laughing.

"John, you're going too deep!" I heard Caroline screaming again.

"Open the goddamn door!" I shouted again.

"Why don't you open it yourself!" He shouted back.

I reached down and grabbed the door knob again, and again it wouldn't turn.

"John, you're too far inside me! You're both too far inside me!" Caroline screamed.

I could hear Caroline screaming. I could tell by the way she was screaming that she was actually in pain.

"Come on man, open the fucking door, this ain't funny!" I shouted.

"You're right! It's not too funny!" John shouted back.

I grabbed hold of the door handle again and twisted. It was locked and would not budge.

"You better try twisting that handle a little harder!" John shouted.

I could hear him on the other side of the door giggling his ass off and pumping Caroline hard. I could hear their flesh pounding against each other.

I twisted as hard as I could.

"Baby, it's ok. Stop twisting. It's ok. Stop twisting the door knob." She said.

"The door is open, come on in." John said.

I reached down again. And the door knob did turn this time. And I heard the click, and the latch, and then the door propped in.

"Welcome home!" Was the first thing that hit my ears.

As my eyes rested the sight before me, I could see my worst nightmare being played out before me.

I could see it all.

I could see everything my eyes didn't want me to see.

I could see my best friend John banging my wife Caroline in her asshole, and I could see another guy banging her in her pussy. And a third guy was fucking her mouth. Caroline was laying on her side, with John from behind, and some other guy, whom I didn't recognize, banging her in her pussy. The third guy was standing over her at the head of the bed with his cock nestled in her mouth.

Honestly, I was both turned on, and angry.

"Hey, you should come join us!" John shouted as his hard cock continued to pump in and out of my wife's asshole.

I stood there at the door, staring at all of them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I was standing there staring as my best friend's cock was pumping in and out of my wife's asshole, and I was also watching another guy fucking her pussy. I couldn't recognize his face. And the next guy, I watched as his cock pumped in and out of my wife's mouth. He was pumping hard. And Caroline was taking him in as best as she could. He was built large, just as John was.

"This is something we should've done a long time ago!" He laughed.

I stood there watching. I was watching the scenes that fantasies are made of.

I stood there watching as John pumped his hard cock in and out of Caroline's asshole and another guy pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, and another guy pumping his cock deep into her throat.

"John!" I shouted from the doorway. "Slow down a bit!"

He turned his head a bit and looked back at me.

'Yeah, you're right, I do need to slow down a bit. Her asshole is only as deep as my cock. I'm at nine inches. And I'm almost crushing her. I probably should slow down a bit!" He said. But he didn't slow down. He actually picked up his pace.

I stood there at the door and continued to watch them.

John continued to pound away inside my wife's bowels. And the other two guys continued to work away as well, one in her pussy, and one in her mouth. I still couldn't make out who they were.

*****

As I continued to watch from the doorway, I could see John's cock was beginning to swell up. He was already big. But he was getting bigger.

The other two guys were getting bigger as well.

"John, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Caroline shouted.

"That's right sweetheart, cum for me! I'm gonna cum too!" He shouted.

"Me to goddammit!" The unknown guy shouted.

I watched on as John continued to pound her asshole and the guy in front picked up his speed.

A few seconds later, I could see John's body tense up as he rammed his cock one final time into my wife's asshole, giving her all the force he had left in his body.

The unknown guy tensed up as well as he shot his load into her pussy.

Caroline's body started shaking and her eyes rolled back into her head. She was having the most intense orgasm of her life. The guy that was fucking her mouth was now hold his cock over her face and painting her with his cum.

I could see her pussy squirt gushing out of her pussy and dripping down the other guys cock.

After a few moments, I saw Caroline was calming down, but John was still unloading his cum deep inside Caroline's bowels. He continued this for close to two minutes, and I watched as his body finally started to relax and his cum finally started seeping from her asshole, dripping slowly onto his cock and down to the bed sheet.

*****

"Hey Jim, you should come over here and look at this!" The guy said, motioning to me to walk over to them.

And I did. I walked over.

"Look at that Jim, look at how much she squirted! Your wife is amazing!" The guy laughed. "Hell, my own wife isn't this talented! You're a lucky guy Jim!"

"Jimmy, baby," Caroline chimed in, "you should taste this!" she said as she held out her left hand with a huge gob of cum dripping from it.

"You should taste what I've been tasting! It taste so good baby!" She giggled.

I could tell that she was still in her own orgasmic-zone and was just talking out of her head. I doubt she even realized what she was saying.

I took a look around the room, and I saw the bedroom window was open, and I saw my wife lying there on the bed, her legs spread wide open, and her legs were beautiful, and the sight of cum running down her legs was just a perfect picture.

I saw the bedroom wall, with a few spatters of cum on it. I saw...

*****

"Jim!" I heard Caroline shouting at me.

"Wake up baby!" She shouted.

I could feel her arms and hands grabbing me. I could feel the world shake.

"Jimmy baby, are you ok?" She shouted.

The whole room was shaking. I could vaguely see my wife standing above me. She looked scared and panicked.

"Baby, wake up!" She shouted.

And I woke up, little by little.

"Hey." I mumbled. "What's going on?"

I looked up and saw Caroline breathe a huge sigh of relief.

"Baby, I think you had a fall!" She said with a sparkle in her eye.

"A fall?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Yeah baby, I think you drank a little too much!" She said giggling.

As I lay there on the floor, I looked up and saw my beautiful wife, and I looked over and saw our kitchen table, with several empty beer bottles and the empty bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Baby. Where's John? Where's those other guys?" I asked.

"Baby, are you ok? I think you've being laying here all night! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." I answered. "But, where's John, where's the other guys? I asked.

"Baby, there's no one here but us!" She said.

I looked around. And there was indeed nobody in the room except for us.

"Oh, sweetheart, I think you passed out!" She giggled.

"Yeah I guess I did." I said.

"Well, anyways, I'll make you some breakfast, and you should go take a shower and get cleaned up. John is coming over in a couple hours so we can all discuss his birthday gift."