Our Friend, Molly

Story Info
Jessica has an encounter with two out of town boys.
2.6k words
3.67
36.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica

It was coming around to Essence Festival. If you have never attended one, they're kind of crazy. There's two main groups that attend. You have local New Orleans crowds, mostly black folks, doing their thing. Then you have all these tourists coming in from around the country, who are also mostly black folks. The difference between the tourists and the locals though is money. Most of the people who come in to town are a lot more middle class or even wealthy. They're really easy to spot.

Johnny had told me not to make any plans over the Essence Festival weekend because he had some stuff in mind. Johnny isn't anyone huge in the music business, but he's big enough that he knows people who know people and he often gets invited to parties.

We went to one on Tuesday that was kind of a pre-party and I met some of the guys that Johnny new from Atlanta and a couple of guys from Florida. It was a pretty chill party, but before we showed up, Johnny took me aside. "If you want to hook up with any of these guys, it's cool, ya heard me? But they just think we're friends, aight? If they know we're together, they won't mess around most likely. They're my friends in the music business but they don't know about the other side of my life."

The guys were all really fun and funny, all around our age. They teased me about being the only white person in the room, which I was. One of the guys kept doing this amazing Chris Tucker impersonation and had us laughing till we cried. We all got stoned and drunk and listened to a bunch of cool music I'd never heard like early Detroit techno, British hip-hop, and old reggae. These guys really knew their way around music and I felt like I was getting schooled.

It was a little weird hanging out with Johnny and pretending not to be his girlfriend. It got weirder when he and another girl started flirting. I wasn't jealous or anything, but it felt weird watching him smile sit close to another woman who didn't think I was anything but his friend. He wouldn't do anything with her, but still, it felt weird.

Two of the Atlanta guys immediately started a friendly rivalry for my attention. One, Sean, was a sort of short, really ripped guy with super short Afro. The other guy, Bryan, was bald, dark skinned with really big lips and a cute smile. They were both really flirty and I could tell they both wanted to hook up. They were friends though too, and I could tell that it was kind of a competition for them.

Nothing much happened that night, except Sean gave me a good night kiss. The next day though, Bryan texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a party on Friday night with the same group of guys that had been at the party where I'd met them. He said Johnny could come along too. But when I asked Johnny about it, he said he had a business get together and told me to go with the guys without him.

The party started out really lame at a meeting space in a hotel. It seemed like something a record label might have put on and it probably was. There was a really weird mix of people there and it felt really kind of uptight. But then we all got talking to this guy who said that they were having a big party at the hotel down the street and it was going to be taking up a good portion of an entire floor.

That sounded like fun and I thought maybe it was a chance to wipe away my bad experience from a previous Essence Festival. He invited a group of us over. It was me, Johnny's four friends from Atlanta and another girl that we'd met at the party named Janelle.

We ended up sort of wandering from room party to room party for awhile before we settled into this one room that had some good hip-hop going and some really tasty weed that everyone was crammed out on the balcony to get a hit of. We all got a little baked and drunk. As we did, Sean and Bryan were getting up on me more and more. Finally, when Sean leaned in and kissed my neck, Bryan lost it.

"Hold up! Hold up!" he said to Sean. "I love you and all. We're brothers and shit, but we got to draw a line here." He looked over at me and said, "Now, you know we both into you and I ain't saying you been playin' us or nothin' but if one of us has got a shot and the other don't, you could do us right by speakin' up now." It was fair. I hadn't been intentionally leading them on.

But I realized that really, this was the first time I was in a position like this. I had control over my own sexuality, my own decisions. Yeah, I was a little baked, but I knew I liked both of these guys when I was totally sober. Just a few years back, I might have just kept my mouth shut and let these guys fight over me. Instead, I spoke up and let things play out however they were going to play out. "I like both of you guys. You're just here to visit, so we're just talking about hooking up, right? Cause I'm not looking for a boyfriend." They shrugged and nodded. "Then why do I have to choose at all? Can't we all fuck around?"

They looked at each other and busted out laughing. Not laughing at me, just laughing because I think I shocked the hell out of them. Sean finally said, "Damn. Johnny told us you were down with brothas and that you got freaky, but I have never heard a girl say anything like that. You have just blown my mind, girl."

I grinned. I liked that. It felt good to surprise a guy that way.

Bryan said, "So you saying you want to do a three way or some shit like that?"

I shrugged. "I'm not saying that. I mean...I might be willing." I winked at him. "I just meant that I'm willing to share if you guys are."

Sean looked a little confused and worried though. "I don't fuckin' know how that would go down." He shook his head.

But I was feeling like a total bad ass at that point. Sean and I were sitting on the corner of a bed and Bryan was sitting in a chair facing us. I said, "It's like this." I turned and threw my arm around Sean and kissed him, letting my tongue go all around his. Then I let my hand slip between his legs and I gave a squeeze, just for a second.

Then I got up and sat in Bryan's lap and kissed him. I took his hand and put it on my breast and had him squeeze it. I stopped, looked back at Sean and said, "See? Easy!"

They both laughed and we went back to partying. After that, the guys were much less competitive. But I could also tell that they didn't really know what they were doing either. They'd never shared someone before.

Later, the guy who had brought us to the party offered to sell us some molly and we took him up on it. Sean was a little nervous about doing it because he'd never done it before, but Bryan and I convinced him to go ahead with us.

The party didn't really wind down, but it did quiet down. As it started to get later and we started getting some warnings from the hotel security, the party chilled out a bit. It was about six rooms and maybe forty people. The music was softer. Doors were still open but some of them were just cracked instead of being wide open.

One of the other guys in our group, the guy who could do the Chris Tucker impression was making out with the other girl who'd come with us, Janelle. She was really pretty, short and looked like she was a mix of Asian and Latin. They were laying on one of the two beds in the room. One of the guys actually staying in the room was lying on the other bed. We didn't know him, but he was pretty drunk and just sort of half passed out.

I was sitting on the corner of the bed still just talking with Brian and Sean. They were sitting in chairs facing me, but they'd pulled them up close to me and I put a foot up on each of their thighs. They'd taken my shoes off and were rubbing my feet. The molly had kicked in pretty hard and we were all just feeling good and close and open.

Bryan asked, "Have you hooked up with Johnny? You guys seem pretty tight."

I grinned. "We are. Very tight. Yeah, we hook up."

Sean said, "Johnny said you really get freaky. What's the freakiest thing you've ever done?"

I shrugged and grinned again. "I don't know, but why don't we do something freaky right now?" I felt like I could do anything with these guys and be cool. The molly and my mood were just right. I wasn't thinking about Randall or Johnny or Clarence or anyone else.

Bryan said, "Like what? You wanna go back to our hotel room?"

I shook my head, still smiling. "How about you two sit right there and I suck both your dicks?"

They looked at each other and then at everyone else in the room. The guy whose room it was seemed passed out. The other two were making out and whispering to each other on the other bed. They looked like they were on molly too.

Bryan and Sean agreed and unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. Bryan was much darker skinned, but other than their cocks were almost identical. My mouth started watering. They pushed their chairs back to give me a little room and they moved their asses to the edge of their chairs.

I got in between them and down on my knees and wrapped a hand around their cocks. Guy's dicks feel amazing to me. They go from being so incredibly soft to so hard. They go from light to heavy. On molly, they feel even better.

I started stroking Sean while I sucked on Bryan. Then I switched up. It was funny how fast they got hard. They leaned back in their chairs. Sean got really quiet while Bryan just kept making steady moans. I think we were all too high to articulate just how good we felt.

I wasn't trying to go all hardcore on them. I didn't do any deep throating. I just took my time and worshiped those beautiful black dicks. I licked their heads, their shafts, got them all covered in my spit.

I'm not really sure how long we were going at it. At some point I realized that the other three people in the room were watching us. I liked that. Even the half asleep drunk guy who was staying in the room was checking us out.

Then the other guy from our group, I never got his name, and Janelle started having sex on the other bed. I took a break from giving Sean and Bryan head and we all watched them fuck. It was slow and pretty. I knew then that they were on molly too.

Bryan pulled me back toward the chair and suggested we fuck. Then we had a conversation that could only happen when you're on this particular drug. I said, "I'd love that. I want to feel both of you in me."

He said, "I'll get a condom." He was about to start digging through his pants. I reached under my skirt and dropped my panties to the floor.

Sean said to me, "Wearing a rubber don't sound right. I don't want that shit between me and you."

I said, "Yeah, I want to feel you on me, skin to skin. But we should be safe."

Sean said, "Yeah, you're right. If I can't be in you bareback though, I'd rather not fuck at all."

I smiled. "That's totally cool. We can do other stuff."

Bryan stopped looking for a condom and for the next hour or so, I gave them head, they went down on me, we kissed and grinded on each other.

Later, Bryan broke down and said, I gotta be inside you, just for a minute." He put on a condom and I hiked up my skirt and straddled him in the chair. Sean came up next to me and I began to suck on him. It was kind of difficult because he was so hard that his cock was pointing almost straight up in the air.

Feeling Bryan sink into me, I realized how wet I'd gotten. There was an actual splash of fluid from between my legs. He only went for a minute or so before he said, "Yeah, doesn't seem right with the condoms. Let's go back to what we were doing."

He was about to push me off, but I stopped him. "Wait. I think I might cum. Please keep going. Nice and steady." He didn't have to do much work since I was riding him. He'd just thrust up a bit as I pushed forward with my hips.

I turned to Sean and grabbed him by his hips and pulled him forward toward me and guided his dick as far down my throat as I could get it. I just held him there while I kept grinding on Bryan.

Then it hit me. This amazing orgasm that was like a tidal wave. It was like I could feel it swelling up inside me and slowly taking over my whole body. Incredible rolling waves of pleasure ran up and down my back and then all the way to my fingers and toes.

Before I'd even realized what had happened, I was leaning way back. Bryan had to catch me because I was falling out of the chair. I'd fainted!

They laid me down on my back and I smiled up at them. My whole body felt like melted caramel. I just wanted to sink into the carpet.

After that, we chilled out and put our clothes back on. We were all desperately thirsty and we thought it was a good time to make our exit.

We asked Janelle and the other guy if they wanted to come with us, but they seemed really into each other still. Bryan was like, "This ain't even your room guys, come on."

Then the half awake drunk dude said, "They can stay. It's cool. Don't even know where my roommate is." We laughed and left them in the bed grinding and making out.

I checked my phone when we left and was blown away when I checked the time. It was six in the morning! We started heading out of the hotel. Both Bryan and Sean wanted me to sleep with them in their hotel room.

I was about to agree to it when we were passing through the hotel lobby and I stopped dead in my tracks. It was my mom. She was standing in the lobby with Clarence and Sam.

She turned and saw me and smiled and suddenly I wanted to cry. It was mostly the molly I'm sure, but I was so happy then that my mom was my mom, if that makes sense.

I told the guys that I'd catch up with them again that night. They made me promise and I did. I left them to go to their hotel room and I went and joined Clarence, Sam and my mom. We all went and got breakfast together. It was a great night and a great morning.