Our Friend Nelly, the Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddwriter
ddwriter
148 Followers

Lynn took it by the shaft without a hint of embarrassment. She stood up, held it at her groin, pointing outward from her body as if were attached to her body. "Do you mind if I stroke your boyfriend's cock?" she asked playfully, as she pumped the dildo vigorously with her hand, pretending to be a male masturbating. We all laughed.

"Let's compare it with Ben's, OK?" she proposed. "You stroke the real thing until it's as big as it can get. Then we'll see whose boyfriend is bigger."

Nelly complied, using her recently practiced cock-stroking skills to return my erection to its full eleven inches. Lynn then placed the dildo alongside my hard cock. I was about two inches longer. "Ben wins!" exclaimed Lynn playfully as the two women appraised the two cocks standing erect in front of them.

"What's with the condom?" Lynn asked, referring to the accidental spillage.

"I didn't mean for you to see that. I've never really used one, of course. I just wanted to see how they go on a penis."

"Let's practice putting the condom on the real thing," Lynn suggested. "Do you have two? I'll put one on Ben first, to demonstrate some of the finer points, then you can do the second one. Knowing how to put on a condom might come in handy someday. OK?"

Lynn proceeded to open the package with her teeth, find the side of the condom to roll down, and got it ready. Then she matter-of-factly grasped my cock, pulled it toward her face, leaned over, and put her mouth on it moving her tongue and lips around the head for several seconds. Nelly gasped, never having seen fellatio and maybe not even ever having thought about it.

Lynn explained, "Sometimes it's helpful to moisten the head of the penis before putting on the condom." She rolled the condom all the way out, finding that my erect penis was a few inches longer than the fully unrolled condom. She finally displayed her handiwork, waving my cock in the air. "Now it's ready for action."

"Feel the slickness around the head of his penis," she demonstrated by squeezing and rolling it between her fingers. "When a condom is dry, it's not as comfortable for the man. The condom needs to be able to slide over the sensitive skin of his cockhead, like this." She guided Nelly's hand to do the same.

Demonstration completed, Lynn rolled the condom up and off the tip of my cock. "OK, Nelly, your turn."

"I can't believe you put his penis in your mouth!" Nelly exclaimed. "Isn't it dirty? I could never do that!"

"You don't have to do it, of course, but it's helpful for the man when you don't have a lubricated condom. I just want to show you all the tricks, in case you ever need to know them. And, no, it's not dirty. But you could wash Ben's penis off first, though, if you would like. You could rinse it off with some beer, then lick it off." Lynn's creativity was finding an outlet.

Nelly's resistance subsided, the "licking the beer off" idea providing an excuse to try something that was otherwise out of the question. "I can't believe I'm about to do this!" She held a bottle of beer with one hand while holding my penis to one side, then poured the cold liquid onto the head. The coldness caused my erection to soften.

"Why is it getting smaller?" Nelly asked.

Lynn replied, "Coldness can do that to a guy. But I'll bet if you put it in your mouth and move it around a while, it'll get big again," glancing slyly at me.

"OK, here goes," said Nelly, lowering her head toward my waiting cock and opening her mouth to let it in. She was very tentative at first, but gradually put her mouth completely around the head and repeated what she had seen Lynn do. As predicted, my erection returned to its full size as Nelly licked and sucked the beer off. She seemed in no hurry to stop.

After a minute or so of her first experience with fellatio, Nelly raised her head. "Wow, that's amazing," she murmured. "Feeling the head get bigger and firmer in my mouth was awesome!"

Lynn just smiled, like a proud teacher of a successful student.

Nelly continued, "But don't you have to be careful not to let him ejaculate in your mouth?"

Lynn answered, "Actually, I like to do that sometimes. I like the taste of his semen, and I REALLY like feeling him get excited and then explode in my mouth. And Ben loves it, so it's nice to give him pleasure. Would you like to try it?"

"Uh, no, not now. Maybe never. That just seems too gross." Nelly wasn't ready.

Lynn sensed it was time to move to the next stage of Nelly's initiation. "I'm remembering the fantasy you told us about, about controlling a man's orgasm, teasing him without letting him ejaculate until you decide you want him to. Would you like to fulfill that fantasy?"

"Oh, I couldn't do that for real to Ben. That's just a fantasy about some imaginary man who didn't have real feelings."

Lynn looked toward me, "Ben, what do you think? Would you mind letting Nelly tease you that way?" She knew the answer, of course, but wanted Nelly to hear it from me. I nodded approval.

"I can participate too, Nelly, so you'll know we're not doing anything to hurt Ben. After all, I know him pretty well. I won't let it get too 'hard' for him, pardon the pun!" Lynn removed the last of Nelly's objections.

"Well, it would certainly be interesting. I just can't believe you two are doing all this for me. You are SUCH good friends!" Nelly's eyes moistened with emotion. Lynn gave her friend a hug.

Lynn set up the scenario to act out Nelly's fantasy. "OK, Ben, here's the deal. Imagine that you are tied up and can't move. Keep your fingers clasped behind your head." Lynn sat cross-legged between my legs, forcing them wide apart, leaving my throbbing cock and aching balls exposed to the two women who were about to administer the "torture."

Lynn proceeded to demonstrate for Nelly the technique she has used at our massage groups, grasping my testicles with one hand, stroking my cock with the other, sensing when an orgasm is imminent, all the while narrating for Nelly what she was doing and coaching her on the finer points of torturing a man with his own sexual desire.

She then instructed Nelly to take over. Nelly sat between my wide-spread legs and followed Lynn's teachings. She had learned well, keeping a perfectly firm grip on my balls, pulling them away from my body with exactly the right amount of pressure, sensing with her index finger of the "ball hand" when semen was about to enter the base of my cock, listening to my breathing and my groans of desperation to be allowed to come.

"Isn't this hurting you, Ben? Do you want me to stop?" Nelly asked. Lynn quickly interjected, reminding her that I was here to allow her to act out her fantasy of teasing and controlling a huge cock. I tried to stay quiet, despite my intense frustration and urgent desire to erupt.

During the torture, precum dripped copiously from the tip of my cock. "Would you like to taste it?" offered Lynn just before putting her mouth on my cockhead and sucking off my juice. This time Nelly didn't need further encouragement. Every couple of minutes Nelly pulled my cockhead back toward her face, lowered her head, and enveloped my penis in her mouth, licking and sucking to remove my fluid, taking care to keep her ball-hand tuned in to signals of impending ejaculation.

Once Lynn was satisfied that Nelly was fully in control of my orgasm, she moved around on all fours to straddle my chest with her arms, facing Nelly seated between my legs as she administered my velvet torture. In this position, her magnificent bare breasts were suspended inches above my face, just out of reach of my tongue. I could only gaze hungrily at her delicious flesh while Nelly stroked me to near-orgasm. When Nelly had stimulated me to the danger-point, she paused. Lynn said, "OK, Ben, I'll let you have a snack while you cool down." She lowered her breasts to my waiting mouth, allowing me to suck hungrily. Holding a firm and steady grip on my throbbing, vertical cock, Nelly watched intently as I sucked Lynn's nipples – I wondered if she wanted me to do that for her.

After several near-ejaculations, Lynn proposed, "Nelly, would you like to play a game that would allow Ben to win a prize?"

"What kind of game?" Nelly asked.

"Let's see if he has enough self-control to hold still enough so that a bottle of beer resting on his stomach doesn't topple over before you've completed his next torture session." (This is a contest that Lynn and I sometimes still play to decide about something that we disagree about, like what movie to watch or which restaurant to go to. If she can make the bottle fall over in ten minutes simply by stimulating me, she wins. If I can stay still enough to prevent it from falling, I win. Of course, we immediately have sex, so we both actually win! One time, she REALLY wanted to have her way, so she stroked me until I actually started to ejaculate and then totally stopped touching me, taunting me to stay still while semen oozed from my cock – there was no way I could stay still when my orgasm was interrupted just as it began!)

"OK, what's the prize?" Nelly seemed interested.

"Ben, what prize would you like?" Lynn asked.

"I really need to come," I groaned.

"Sorry, not yet, if ever. Nelly may let you come when she's ready – that's up to her. Remember, she's in control of your orgasm today. Can you think of another prize?" My most desperate desire was denied. I noticed a look of delight on Nelly's face as her fantasy was being played out, being in control of a huge cock. I felt her grip tighten on my testicles – the phrase "having a man by the balls" came to my mind, and I wondered if it did also to hers.

I knew what Lynn was getting at. "OK, how about if Nelly takes off her top and you and she trade places."

"Nelly, how about it?" Lynn asked.

"OK, if Ben can control himself that well, then he deserves a little treat." Nelly was getting into the game. I suspected she secretly wanted to feel my mouth sucking on her nipples too, as she had observed with Lynn's.

Lynn placed a bottle of beer on my solar plexus, taking care to balance it carefully. Nelly then resumed slowly torturing me while Lynn teased my face with her hanging breasts and hard nipples.

I failed to prevent the bottle from tipping the first try, being unable to keep my stomach muscles from convulsing when Nelly stopped stroking me just moments before I would have ejaculated. She seemed to enjoy her triumph, her eyes sparkling as she watched my engorged cockhead pulsing in the air, her cock hand firmly gripping its base while her ball hand squeezed firmly. I couldn't help thrusting forward, seeking just one more moment of stimulation. The beer fell off my stomach. On the second try, however, I succeeded.

"Well, you win the prize Ben," declared Lynn. She signaled to Nelly.

Nelly stood up, standing between my legs, gazed steadily into my hungering eyes, and reached beyond her back and unhooked her top. She gradually lowered it, stopping just as the tops of her dark nipples came into view. She seemed to enjoy teasing me by revealing her breasts slowly. Finally, she stood topless before me. Her breasts were beautiful, perfectly shaped, with large dark nipples. They were puckered and erect. Nelly seemed to be searching my eyes for signs of disapproval, but found none. Confident that I approved of her bare breasts, she playfully put her hands on her hips, placed one foot on my pelvis beside my penis, adopting the stance of a conquering heroine. We all laughed.

Nelly and Lynn then traded places, Lynn settling in between my legs to take over my torment, and Nelly holding her breasts over my face. Lynn began her torture of my genitals with unparalleled skill. When she paused, stopping my orgasm with only moments to spare, she looked expectantly at Nelly. Taking her cue, Nelly lowered her breasts to my face, allowing me to kiss, suck, and nuzzle them for several minutes. In this position, her face was only inches from the tip of my throbbing, pulsing, aching cock, bobbing helplessly in the air. She watched it intently as my sucking her nipples heightened my frustration even more. But I couldn't resist feasting on her fabulous chest.

Whether on signal from Lynn or entirely on her own, Nelly moved toward my cock and took it into her mouth, licking off my precum. In this position, the crotch of her swimsuit bottoms were directly over my face, completely drenched with her juices.

Lynn decided it was time for another idea: "Nelly, would you like to trade dildos? I could use yours and you could use mine."

"What do you mean? Did you bring yours?" Nelly didn't yet understand Lynn's proposal.

Lynn looked toward my cock, guiding Nelly's eyes to it with her own. Nelly finally comprehended her meaning. "Oh, no, I couldn't do that. He's your boyfriend. That just wouldn't be right. That would be adultery."

"It's OK with me. In fact, I want to give his penis to you as a gift . . . actually, just as a loan for a little while – you have to give it back, slightly used. Ben, would you mind?" . . . another of Lynn's rhetorical questions.

"Is the Pope Jewish?" I replied.

"So, it's settled," Lynn continued, not letting Nelly object. "I want to try that vibrating dildo of yours. My dildo doesn't vibrate, but it feels good anyway." I didn't mind being referred to as a dildo, under these circumstances.

"But I'm afraid it might hurt. It's so big," Nelly said, assessing its size with her eyes.

"I suggest you keep him on the bottom so you have complete control over how deeply he enters you. Ben, you stay completely still. Let her do the moving. Don't thrust into her. Can you do that?" Lynn knew exactly what was needed.

"Yes," I replied, more to Nelly than to Lynn. "Don't worry. I won't move at all. Just imagine my erection is a dildo is attached to the floor." I hoped I would be able to keep my promise. I knew that my frustrated cock sliding into Nelly's vagina, and not thrusting deeper, was going to be a challenge.

"But what if he has an orgasm? I don't want to get pregnant."

Lynn continued, "You can put a condom on him. Anyway, you don't even have to let him have an orgasm. You do that later by hand if you want to watch him spurt his semen. Or, you could make him come in your mouth. Or, you don't even have to let him come at all. You have options. I'll lie beside Ben and use your dildo while you're using mine." I was confident that Lynn would make sure I was put out of my frustrated misery somehow, but still it worried me to hear that I might not be allowed to come soon.

"Well, we'll have to shed the last of our clothes to play with our dildos." Lynn stood up and removed her bikini bottom. Nelly hesitantly did the same, muttering "I can't believe I'm doing this . . . I REALLY can't believe I'm doing this." Both women stood over me, stark naked. Nelly at first tried to cover her crotch with her hands, but soon realized the absurdity of attempted modesty under the circumstances. She dropped her hands to her side, watching me as she allowed me to be the first man to look at her totally nude body.

Nelly silently reached inside her pillowcase of toys, got another condom, opened the package, wet my penis with her mouth, and slid it on. Now that she had her "dildo" prepared, she straddled my chest on all fours, positioning her body so she could back up to it.

Meanwhile, Lynn reached for Nelly's nine-inch dildo, laid down on her back beside me, spread her legs wide with knees bent, and slowly inserted it into her vagina. "OK I'll switch it on when you have yours in too," she said to Nelly. "Do you need help?"


"No, I think I can do it," Nelly replied, moving her body down until the tip of my eager rod pressed against her virgin opening. She reached between her legs to position my cock in the right place.

Although she had had a nine-inch dildo in her vagina, mine was to be her first real cock. I stayed completely still as she carefully moved down, forcing my cock gradually into her tight, hot, lubricated vagina. Her gorgeous breasts hung over my chest, nipples lightly grazing my skin. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. My eyes drank in the unique beauty of an aroused woman's face.

Meanwhile, I heard the switch of the vibrating dildo and its purring sound. Lynn soon began making telltale sounds of arousal, which seemed to give Nelly permission to make sounds of her own. For the next several minutes the sounds arising from the three of us became increasingly intense and urgent. Nelly's steady forward and backward rocking motion was bringing me perilously close to orgasm. Her breathing and groans of ecstasy and those of Lynn progressed together, building toward climax. I knew I was soon approaching the point of no return.

Through clenched teeth and in gasping voice, I warned Nelly, "I'm about to come. Is that OK?"

"Yes," she whispered, throatily. The pace of her rocking to and fro increased, milking my aching cock, and anticipating the explosion that was about to happen in her vagina.

I felt my long-delayed ejaculation begin, a huge volume of pent-up semen entering the base of my rock-hard cock, surging through the eleven inches of shaft to its end, and erupting in eight or ten violent bursts. My body bucked involuntarily, although I tried to minimize my motion and kept my hands clasped behind my head. Meanwhile, Nelly and Lynn both screamed, grunted, and panted as they reached their orgasms concurrently with my own. We had a three-way simultaneous orgasm. Curiously, Nelly called out in her moment of ecstasy, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" . . . I made a mental note to ask her about that later.

The three of us lay exhausted, sweaty, spent, silent but for our breathing. My future wife Lynn pressed against my side, our preacher-friend Nelly collapsed, her bare chest on my bare chest, her breasts flattened against my skin, my gradually softening cock still implanted all the way to her cervix. I removed my hands from behind my head and wrapped them around her torso in a warm affectionate hug.

No one moved for a long time. I dozed off for a minute or two. As I regained consciousness and became aware that my cock was still deep in Nelly's vagina, it began to stir again, slowly stiffening and lengthening. This seemed to rouse Nelly from her stupor. She lifted her shoulders up on outstretched arms, looked into my eyes, and asked with a Mona Lisa smile, "You're getting hard again?"

Lynn, hearing her question, lifted her arm to join mine around Nelly's back, and said to our preacher-friend, "You have more options. What would you like to do with it this time?"

Gentle Reader: If you enjoyed this story, also see my "Mike's Mom" stories and the "Rape Trauma Recovery" story. And write to me at the link below – I'd love to hear (in detail!) how these stories affect you.

ddwriter
ddwriter
148 Followers
12