Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 06

Story Info
Missing chapter 6 from story of Barb and Emily.
3k words
4.53
31.1k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Barb and Emily didn't get together for their coffee until the following Monday morning. Barb called Emily around nine o'clock to see if she was receiving visitors.

"Hi Emily, it's Barb. Got a spare cup of coffee this morning?"

"Oh, hi Barb. I sure do, but you will have to excuse my appearance. I am still in Ted's T shirt, my hair's a mess, and I haven't gotten around to putting on any makeup yet. Give me 15 minutes to brew a new pot, then come on over."

"No problem, Emily. I just got out of bed myself. I'll just throw some clothes on and see you in a few minutes."

"Just wear what you have on now, Barb."

"The neighbors might object, Emily. I just got out of bed and Ken and I sleep naked."

"Hmm, well I guess you'd better put something on then, but don't go to too much trouble. See you soon."

Twenty minutes later, Barb rang Emily's doorbell. Emily greeted her still wearing a long T shirt with the local university's emblem emblazoned on the front. Barb was decked out in a tube top and a short wrap-around skirt. Barb could tell that Emily wore no bra under her T shirt. Her prominent nipples produced two points in the thin fabric. Barb's tube top did little to disguise her own unfettered breasts.

"The coffee just finished perking and I was just getting ready to pour another cup when you rang. I also toasted a couple of muffins to help us start the day," Emily said as she walked toward the breakfast room. Barb followed her and sat down at the table.

"What a bright, inviting room," Barb commented. "You have a great view of your back yard and all the flowers. Who does all the gardening?"

"I am the head gardener," Emily responded with a smile. "Ted helps with the heavy stuff, but I just love to work outside and I really enjoy the flowers and my other plants. We spend a lot of time in this room because it is so open and cheerful."

Emily bent to retrieve a platter from beneath the counter. Her shirt rode upward and Barb noticed that she was bare underneath. Emily's clean-shaven pussy lips were clearly visible as she pulled the platter off the shelf.

"It's nice to finally be in your house, Emily. Thanks for the hospitality."

"No problem. After all the time we spent at your place Saturday, a little coffee and muffin seems to pale in comparison," Emily said. "Your pool party was an amazing experience...I don't think we recovered fully until yesterday evening. I had more to drink than normal and I had a pretty heavy hangover."

"I'm so sorry, Emily," Barb returned. "I hope you aren't regretting that you and Ted came over."

"No, of course not. We discussed our evening several times yesterday. I think it helped Ted and I overcome some of our old hang-ups and jarred us out of a rut. I was just worried that Ken might have gotten upset with Ted and I for sort of taking advantage of you."

"On the contrary, Emily. Ken was busy yesterday putting all of those digital pictures on a disk. He should be finished with it this evening. I think he enjoyed watching me as much as I enjoyed your attention. Ken keeps eyeing my new landing strip that Ted did for me. Ken is looking forward to showing you and Ted the pictures this Saturday evening." "I'm relieved to hear that, Barb. I guess we all got pretty carried away the other night. That little clothing optional sign started it all! Once you shed your bikini and stepped into your pool, everything just seemed to go into high gear."

"Yeah, that did seem to break the ice I guess. We skinny-dip all the time, so we didn't think much about it. I'm just glad that you two are open-minded. I hope you both enjoyed yourselves. After you left, Ken was all over me and I was really horny. We made passionate love for a couple of hours."

"Ted and I were the same way. As soon as we got home, we left a trail of clothes from the front door to the bedroom. I don't know when I was so hot to have him in me," Emily responded. "We did it and I came at least twice. Then, I woke Ted up about six o'clock on Sunday morning and we made love again. Even with a hangover, it felt good," Emily laughed. "I guess we all had the hangover hots."

Barb smiled. "When Ted had his fingers inside me and you were playing with my clit, I thought I would lose my mind. What an amazing feeling to have two sets of hands pleasuring me at the same time...thanks."

"Well, Barb, one of my hands was trying to help you but my other hand was working to my own benefit," Emily admitted. "Watching Ted move his fingers inside you got me so aroused that I couldn't help myself. I have never touched another woman before. I hope you don't think I am weird or something."

"Honey, you helped put me in heaven the other evening. I am so glad you enjoyed it too. Us girls have to stick together. I'm just sorry that you didn't get some of the same treatment."

Emily hid a little smile. "Can I trust you with a little secret, Barb?"

"Sure, we should be open and honest with each other, right?"

"Remember when I was next to Ken and you were on the raft? Well, I happened to accidentally touch Ken's cock under the water. He didn't move out of the way, so I just sort of held him for a little while," Emily admitted. "In a minute, he moved his hand over and rubbed my pussy. Then, he put his finger inside me. I got wet when he moved his finger inside and really wet when he put in two fingers. So I guess I got my finger fucking before you did, Barb."

"Well, I guess I don't have to feel sorry for you anymore," Barb said. "Here I'm lounging on my float and you and Ken are exchanging favors right under my nose...or ass really. But, what's fair is fair, Hun. No hard feelings from me."

"I'm glad I finally got up the nerve to tell you, Barb. Like you said, us girls need to stick together. Here, have a muffin while I warm up our cups."

"What do you have planned for Saturday, Emily?" Barb asked. "You know, I haven't even seen this home theater you mentioned the other day."

"Bring your muffin and coffee along and I'll show you," replied Emily. "We hide out in the theater room quite often. It can be very romantic with the lights down low and a good movie playing. Follow me."

Barb was happy to follow Emily's bouncy bottom as they wandered to the other side of the house. The home theater was adjacent to the master bedroom.

"This wall is really one big screen, see?" Emily stated with a note of pride. "The projector is here on the ceiling out of the way. Ted loads the movie into the equipment here in this cabinet. These big chairs are really comfy and they have speakers built right into them. We also have surround sound in the room. Sometimes, though, we end up here on the floor when Ted plays one of his porno movies. We both get pretty aroused watching them and don't bother to go to the bedroom. Kind of kinky, eh?"

"Sounds good to me," Barb replied as she sank into one of the theater chairs. "Mmm, this feels yummy. I can close my eyes right now and imagine the two of you fucking yourselves silly right here at my feet."

Emily sat on the floor in front of Barb. She had a strange look in her eyes as she gazed up at Barb stretched out in the chair. Her eyes were on the same level as Barb's hips and she could see almost all the way up Barb's short wrap-around skirt. Barb noticed Emily's gaze, first on her face, then as her eyes moved lower. Emily was biting her lower lip as she continued to peek up Barb's skirt. That, in turn, gave Barb the idea that Emily might want to see Ted's shaving handiwork again.

Barb shifted in her chair and saw that Emily's eyes were following her every movement. "What the hell," Barb thought to herself. "If she wants to see my pussy again, I guess I don't mind showing her."

With that, Barb lifted her feet and placed them on the edge of the chair, exposing the fact that she was not wearing panties. As her heels pressed into the edge of the soft chair, Barb's bare pussy lips opened slightly not twenty-four inches from Emily's staring face.

"Oh, Barb," Emily stammered. "Your pussy looks so delicious since Ted and I trimmed you up. I was so busy that night that I didn't really take time to look very closely at the final result."

"It felt so good when you two were working on me. I loved it when you touched my clit and rubbed me, Emily. I never would have thought another woman's touch would affect me like it did. 'But I know that at the time I was wishing it would never end."

Without realizing what she was doing, Emily reached up under her shirt and put her hand on her now damp pussy. Slowly, she moved her fingers down both sides of her slick outer lips and felt her clitty twinge as she put pressure on both sides.

Barb, in turn, first sensed then felt juice begin to seep from her as Emily's gaze burned into her exposed love box. Both women seemed to be in their own lustful worlds for the moment.

"May I touch you there, Barb," Emily murmured. Her face was blushing from both lust and embarassment.

"I'd like that, Emily," Barb replied in a whisper. "Like you did the other night."

Emily leaned closer and moved her hand from her own wetness up to Barb's juicy slit. She touched the inner lips and used her index finger to separate the glistening flaps wider. Barb's pussy opened like a rose at Emily's gentle touch and Barb emitted a low moan. A finger explored higher and touched Barb's erect clitoris. Barb almost jumped as the finger pressed down on her tender spot.

"Oh God, Emily," Barb moaned. "That feels so good. Please don't stop yet. Do it more."

"I want to taste you," Emily hissed. "You look so delicious."

Before Barb could answer, she could feel Emily's breath, She was so near. Her now-swollen pussy was wide open and any second Emily's tongue would touch her wet pink lips. Emily edged even closer and extended her tongue. It was met with the salty tang of Barb's drooling cunt juice.

"Aahhh," Barb cooed as Emily slowly licked up and down her wet slit. "Emily, this is incredible. Keep doing it for me. Oh please, baby."

Emily used her hands to push Barb's legs farther apart, then stuck her tongue into Barb's wet hole as far as she could. She moved her tongue up and down and jabbed it in and out as Barb bucked her hips.

"I'm going to cum, honey. I'm going to cum," Barb gasped over and over. Then, she flooded Emily's mouth with warm juice.

Emily continued to suck and lick until she could sense that all of Barb's juice was spent. She felt the wetness from her chin to her nose as she moved her head back and gazed at Barb's sticky hole. Even the small tuft of light brown hair above Barb's slit was matted with saliva and the woman's cum. Instinctively, Emily wanted to share with Barb. She moved up Barb's body and gave her a deep kiss so they could both savor their very special moment.

Emily sagged and put her head down on Barb's bare lap, her heart was beating rapidly and her head was spinning. Barb stroked Emily's dark hair and touched the side of her face lovingly. "That was really special, Emily," Barb finally said in a quiet voice. "You are a very special friend."

"Do you think I am a terrible person for doing what I just did?" Emily replied. "I can't believe I was that wanton and crazy...but when I saw you like that, I just couldn't seem to help myself. Please don't tell Ted or Ken what I did, okay?"

Barb took Emily's face between her hands and kissed her again. It was a long, loving kiss. "I won't tell the guys about our coffee, Emily. We girls need to stick together, right?" Barb said smiling. "But you know, they just might get a major charge out of watching us pleasure each other sometime, you know that?"

"Please don't say anything about it now, Barb. I'm not really sure that Ted would understand that I had an urge like that," Emily pleaded.

"Sure, okay, Emily," Barb returned. "I'll keep our secret on one little condition."

"What condition?" Emily questioned urgently.

Barb smiled down at Emily. "On the condition that we have another cup of coffee and then you let me do the things for you that you just did for me."

"You mean that you have those feelings too?" Emily gushed with relief evident in her voice.

"I didn't know that I did until last Saturday evening when you touched me the first time," Barb replied honestly. "You were so beautiful when you pulled off your top and then peeled off your thong. I suppose that I was feeling something just at the moment when you dove off the board into our pool. I was so hoping that you wouldn't get cold feet and put your suit on. If you had, Ted would have kept his suit on too and the rest of our evening would not have happened as it did."

Emily rose and walked back toward the kitchen. "Stay right there," she said over her shoulder. "I'll bring the coffee back so we can be comfortable."

Emily returned with the coffee pot, but Barb was not in the theater. "Barb," she called out.

"I'm in your bedroom, Emily," Barb replied. "You said you wanted to be comfortable, didn't you?"

Emily stepped into her bedroom to find Barb completely nude, sitting on the edge of her king-size bed coffee cup in hand...smiling. Emily poured two cups and set the pot down on her vanity. She took a sip of her hot coffee and put the cup next to the pot. Turning to Barb, she picked up the hem of her T shirt and slowly lifted it over her head. "Now we're both comfortable," Emily laughed and sat primly on her vanity chair. The two continued to chat as they sipped their coffee.

"I didn't know anything about all that, Barb," Emily admitted. "I was afraid that I was the screwed-up person in our group. I was so scared the other night. It was a big step for me to take your lead and shed my clothes. I almost decided to put on my suit, but then my nerve returned when I realized that Ted really wanted me to take the lead. He wanted me to be naked in front of two other people we hardly knew at the time. It was such a wild impulse, knowing that if I got naked that he would do it too. The four of us would be swimming naked together. All of a sudden, I wanted it to happen. I couldn't wait to get my clothes off and for us to join you. Does that make any sense at all?"

"Yes it does," Barb assured her. "It was a big step for you, but your fears about Ted were unfounded. We could tell by his attitude and his comments to Ken that he was interested in joining us, but he was afraid of what you would think. It was a classic case where husband and wife just weren't communicating directly. We are somewhat the same way, really. It's usually my job to take the lead and make the first move. Remember, Emily, I was the one who extended the invitation to you last week when you said you were lonely. I've been waiting for a good excuse to get together with you and Ted for a while. He's really a very nice guy...good looking too."

"I'm glad you did," Emily said. "It's taken us too long to become good friends. Ted likes Ken and enjoys talking with him. I'll admit that when Ken pulled off his Speedo and put in my lap, it really boosted my courage. I mean, there he was...standing next to me with his gorgeous cock so close to me I could have reached out and touched it. You're lucky that he belongs to you, Barb."

Both cups were now empty again. There was a long silence as Emily put her cup down on the vanity. Barb was still perched on the edge of the bed. Neither woman said anything for several long moments.

Finally Emily spoke. Her voice was dry and throaty. "Were you serious before?" she asked.

"Before what?"

"Before, when you mentioned your one condition," Emily's voice trailed off.

Barb stood and took the few steps over to Emily. Taking her hands, Barb pulled and Emily stood, looking very submissive. "I want to show you how good you made me feel, Emily. I want to kiss you and suck on your puffy nipples. I want to taste you and put my tongue in you. I want to feel you cum while I lick you."

Ever so slowly, the two hugged and moved to the bed. Emily was on her back as Barb moved next to her and kissed her deeply, their tongues dueling. "Let yourself go, Emily," Barb suggested. "I want to do all the work so you can enjoy the kind of pleasure you gave me."

Thus began a most memorable day for Emily, and for Barb.

On Saturday evening, they would join their husbands in this same home for dinner, movies and the viewing of Ken's pictures from the previous week.

To be continued...

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers