Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lighten up? Lighten up?" Laura replied bitterly. "I'm exposed in front of all these people and all you can say is lighten up!" Tears welled up in her eyes as she sat dejectedly.

Emily left the pool and walked to the table. Her suit's top was still hanging loosely around her waist and her puffy nipples were erect. "I'm afraid I broke your clasp, Laura," she said absently. "Maybe Barb can get you a safety pin to hold it."

Barb appeared at Laura's side and knelt down to speak. "Things got a bit out of hand, Honey. I'm sorry we upset you. I'll go find a safety pin and we'll fix you right up."

Laura looked at Barb, kneeling there, bare from the waist up. Then, she looked up at Emily. With a bit of a pout she exclaimed, "I said I wasn't a party pooper didn't I? Well, if you are both going to stand around with your tits exposed, why shouldn't I? Mine aren't tanned, but I'm not ashamed of them."

As she spoke, Laura turned to her husband, and in a soft, even tone said, "Gary, would you please untie the strap around my neck?"

Gary responded almost automatically. He stepped behind her and pulled on the bow that held her top in place now that the back clasp was broken. As the bow came loose, Laura simply pulled the suit top down and tossed it onto a nearby chair. She then stood slowly and faced her husband and the two couples. Her white breasts sat up proudly on her chest and her light pink nipples hardened as they drank in her beauty.

Barb was the first to speak. "Wow, Laura, you are stunning! You're not tanned, you look more like a porcelain goddess."

"Honey, I've never seen you so radiant!" Gary exclaimed, agape as his wife stared defiantly at him.

"You keep saying that I need to loosen up, Gary," Laura taunted. "How's this for being loose?"

"Three cheers for Laura," Ted responded with glee. "Let's hit the pool for a rematch."

Barb spoke up again. "Wait a minute, I won the first game, so I get the reward."

"She's right," Ted added. "We won the first match fair and square, so Barb gets a reward."

"So, Honey, what sort of reward did you have in mind?" Ken asked.

Barb thought for a moment and looked at each person in turn. "If the losing women agree, my reward is to sit on the losing horse's laps and collect a nice long kiss from each one."

Since the losing horses were Ken and Gary, Barb stood to collect a kiss from her husband and his old college friend, the stud muffin. Emily, of course agreed immediately since her spouse wasn't involved. Laura glanced at Barb and then at Gary as she tried to decide what to say.

"One little kiss won't hurt, I guess," she finally stated. Barb stood and walked over to Gary's chair. She straddled his legs and sat facing him with her arms pinning him to the back of his seat and her bare nipples against his chest. She squirmed on his lap and could feel his erection begin to press against her bottom. Barb lowered her lips to Gary's and soon their tongues were dueling as she planted a lingering kiss on him. Breaking the kiss, she stood and moved to her husband. Gary couldn't hide the prominent bulge in his swimsuit as Barb straddled Ken and gave him the same treatment.

"Okay, gang," Barb said as she rose from Ken's lap a minute later. "Who's ready for another round of horse and bare back rider?"

Emily turned to Laura. "Here's our chance to get even with Barb and Ted. They can't pull the same tricks now because we don't have any tops to pull on."

Emily stood and headed for the pool. Laura went to the steps and splashed into the water, leaving her top on the chair. Before entering the pool, Emily stopped and looked down at her top now hanging from her waist. "Somebody is going to use the top of my suit to dunk me," she stated. "There's only one solution."

As the others watched, Emily pulled her suit off and casually dropped it on the deck behind her. Laura turned to say something to Emily, but was silent as she looked up at her completely nude body and the thick, dark strip of hair that rose from the top of her slit. Meanwhile, Gary admired his view of Emily's bare bottom and curvy hips as she stepped down into the water.

"You think you're pretty shrewd, Emily," Barb countered, "but we can play that game too. You're not going to be able to pull me down by the back of my pants." With that, Barb put her thumbs inside the top of her suit and slid the bottoms to the deck. This time, Laura gazed directly between Barb's legs from the rear and could clearly see her bare pussy lips shining back at her. Gary licked his lips as he feasted his eyes on Barb's sparse stripe of light brown hair and her smooth pussy lips. Barb walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in next to Laura.

The three men entered the pool and their wives moved toward their respective 'horses' for the next round. Barb mounted Ted's shoulders, her bare pussy pressing against his neck. Emily followed with her pussy jammed against Gary's neck and shoulders. Laura stood undecided for a few seconds, considering her situation. If she left her bottoms on, the others would surely use them to pull her down. If she removed them, she would be exposed to their collective view. As Ken waited, she made her decision. She removed her bottoms while under water and tossed them onto the deck near the edge of the pool. "I'll pick them up and get them back on as soon as this silly game is done," she thought. With that, she made Ken bend over and carefully slid herself onto his shoulders. "His neck will hide me in the meantime," she mused.

Soon, the three contestants were again circling and grasping at each other. Ken and Laura made a determined charge and upended Barb. Laura cheered and turned Ken's head to quickly move away from Gary and Emily's countercharge. As Emily moved by, Laura grabbed her left arm and pulled. Emily toppled into the pool. Laura and Ken won the game rather handily. "We did it," Laura squealed with glee. "Now I get to have my reward."

Laughing, they all moved to the steps and out of the pool. It wasn't until they were at the table that Laura belatedly remembered that her suit bottoms were still lying in a soggy heap by the edge of the pool. She began to walk back to the pool, but Ken noticed and quickly jumped ahead of her. "I'll get them for you, Laura," he said. But when he reached for them, he flipped the bottom of her suit back into the deep end of the pool. "Oops, sorry about that my dear," Ken said with a grin.

Laura's shoulders sank and her chin dropped as she stood there with her bare ass facing the others. With a shrug, she simply turned around and walked slowly back to the table, exhibiting her thick red bush to one and all. "I guess I knew that this was going to happen," she sighed. "Oh well, now you all know that I don't have a tanned spot on me except for some freckles."

"We love your freckles, Laura," Emily said as she rubbed her puffy nipple absently. You're a beautiful woman and you might as well be proud of your body."

"I guess so. It's just a bit overwhelming to me to be standing here nude with you guys. But it really isn't so bad after all. I guess I just need to loosen up, or lighten up, as Gary keeps saying."

While the ladies were talking, the three men were taking careful inventory of them. It was somewhat obvious that their nakedness was having a physical effect on them as well.

"Well, Laura," Barb asked. "What will you wish as your reward?"

"Oh, yes," she replied. "I get two wishes don't I? Let me see, what shall it be?" The group waited expectantly as she mulled the possibilities. "I kind of liked Barb's reward, but I want to add a new feature. I will sit on the laps of the losing 'horses' and collect a nice long kiss from each one. The difference is that they will have to remove their trunks first!"

The other women immediately agreed that it was the fair way, since the men were still in their suits. Gary and Ted were quickly attacked and their suits pulled down their legs unceremoniously. As they were pushed into chairs, their erections became even more obvious. Laura walked slowly over to Ted and straddled his legs, trapping his stiff cock between them. Laura's full tits pressed against Ted's chest as she leaned forward to lock lips with him. Their kiss lasted for more than a minute and Emily could see Laura squirming against Ted's erect prick. As Laura rose from Ted's lap, several drops of precum escaped from the head of his cock. Emily stepped to him quickly and sucked the errant droplets into her mouth.

Laura watched the scene for a moment, then strolled over to her husband. Gary was stroking his very stiff cock as she began to straddle his legs. Rather than trapping Gary's prick between them, she moved slightly higher and eased his cock inside her slippery pussy. The others could clearly see the entire length of his cock enter her. She began to rock while they kissed. Gary and Laura continued to kiss and rock each other until Laura raised her head and emitted a high pitched squeal. "Oh, Honey, I'm cumming!" Laura gasped. "Fuck me, Baby. Give it all to me. Fuck me hard. Oh, God, you feel so good."

The observers watched enthralled as the couple's combined juices began to leak from Laura's wet hold and drip onto the deck. They could hear the squishy sounds as Gary continued to squirt his sperm into his wife. It was a spectacle none had expected to witness just a few hours earlier when the prim and proper Laura made her initial appearance. Ken and Ted sat stroking their own cocks as Barb and Emily fingered their wet pussies. First Ken, then Ted splattered the deck with their own sperm as they watched the young couple come back down to earth.

"Oh, God, Laura," Gary gasped as his limp cock finally popped from her gaping cunt. "That was the most incredible thing we've ever done. I love you so much, Baby."

"Me too, me too," was all Laura was able to say in return. Tears welled up in her eyes and she kissed Gary again. "Thank you for putting up with my straight-laced ways for so long, Honey. I'm going to make it up to you, I promise. Starting with today. I'm going to 'loosen up."

Laura, on shaky legs hugged Gary as he stood up. They held each other for several minutes and rocked back and forth together. When they finally finished their embrace, Laura turned to the other two couples. "I want to thank you for being so understanding and for being such good friends." She held out her arms to Barb and Emily and the three of them hugged and whispered in Laura's ear that they understood how she felt. Laura then turned to Ted and Ken and hugged them both with genuine feeling.

"There's just one other thing that I'd like to request if I can," Laura murmured.

"What is it?" Barb replied with concern.

"Barb, may I sit on Ken's lap and get a kiss from him too?"

"Sure, Honey," Barb replied, smiling. "But I don't think he's up to the kind of kiss you just gave Gary."

Ken quickly sat back down in his chair as Laura approached. She straddled his legs and reached down to hold his semi-hard cock. She lowered herself onto his lap with his prick nestled between his belly and her still-sopping, red-haired pussy. Ken could feel the slick juices as she moved her slit over his cock and wished he could get hard enough to push inside her. Laura continued to rock back and forth on him as she leaned in to give her 'horse' an open-mouth kiss. Her soft tits pushed against his chest and they moved together for several minutes.

After the show, the three couples moved to the hot tub and took their time relaxing and enjoying each other's company. The earlier barriers dropped away and all six were peacefully lolling in the warm water jets. Later, the group prepared dinner and enjoyed several bottles of good wine.

"It's been an unforgettable day," Gary confirmed as he and Laura said their farewells.

"Hey, if you can get away early tomorrow, please come on back," Ken offered. "We still have the final game of horse and bare back rider to finish. You don't fly out until Monday, right?"

"You're right," Gary responded. "How about it, Laura? Want to come back here tomorrow and finish our contest?"

"That would be great, Gary. I'm ready for anything, Honey."

"It's settled, then," Barb inserted. "Come as early as you can. If we don't answer the doorbell, just come around to the back gate. We'll probably be out by the pool by then."

After Gary and Laura drove away, Ken and Barb, and Ted and Emily moved back out to the deck to finish off the last of the wine. "There's no reason for you two to rush off," Ken said. "You might just as well stay here tonight and we can start the party again with breakfast in the morning."

"Sounds good to me, Ken," Ted replied with a smile. "Shall we keep the same sleeping arrangements as last time?"

"What do you say, ladies? Will that be okay with you?"

Emily and Barb both nodded and smiled. "I'm sure we will both have a nice night that way," Barb replied. "This time, Ted and I will use the guest room. You and Emily can have the big bed."

To be continued

Our Good Neighbor Policy 12

"It's been an unforgettable day," Gary confirmed as he and Laura said their farewells.

"Hey, if you can get away early tomorrow, please come on back," Ken offered. "We still have the final game of horse and bare back rider to finish. You don't fly out until Monday, right?"

"You're right," Gary responded. "How about it, Laura? Want to come back here tomorrow and finish our contest?"

"That would be great, Gary. I'm ready for anything, Honey."

"It's settled, then," Barb inserted. "Come as early as you can. If we don't answer the doorbell, just come around to the back gate. We'll probably be out by the pool by then."

After Gary and Laura drove away, Ken and Barb, and Ted and Emily moved back out to the deck to finish off the last of the wine. "There's no reason for you two to rush off," Ken said. "You might just as well stay here tonight and we can start the party again with breakfast in the morning."

"Sounds good to me, Ken," Ted replied with a smile. "Shall we keep the same sleeping arrangements as last time?"

"What do you say, ladies? Will that be okay with you?"

Emily and Barb both nodded and smiled. "I'm sure we will both have a nice night that way," Barb replied. "This time, Ted and I will use the guest room. You and Emily can have the big bed."

Gary and Laura were silent for the first few minutes as they drove back to their hotel. Each seemed to be deep in thought. Gary finally decided to break the silence.

"Well, Laura, I..."

"Don't say it, Gary!" Laura interrupted abruptly. "I know it probably won't do any good to apologize to you after the way I acted today," she added. "I don't know what came over me. I acted like a total slut in front of your friends. I didn't mean to act like that, but things just got way out of hand there in the pool, and then later," she choked on the final words and tears began to run down both cheeks.

Laura pulled her legs up on the car seat and leaned against the door. Her sobs came in short bursts. She shook and her nose began to run. "I just know you will never forgive me for being such a wanton hussy," she cried. "I wouldn't blame you if you divorced me tomorrow. I can never face them again. I can't even look at you, because I know you must just hate me now."

Gary was shocked to see the transformation of his wife, from a sexy, fun-loving woman to a frightened creature cringing in the corner of the front seat. "Laura, honey, I don't know what you're thinking, but you've got it all wrong. I've been trying to get you to loosen up and enjoy yourself for such a long time. Today, you finally allowed yourself to experience a little pleasure. I'm not mad at you, Baby. I don't hate you. In fact, I was just getting ready to thank you for being such a good sport about everything."

Laura was quiet for almost a minute. Her sobs softened and she finally glanced over at Gary. "Do you mean that, Gary? Can you still love me like you did before? Even after I made such a naked spectacle of myself with Ken and then you?"

"I was part of the spectacle too, Babe," Gary responded. "It's been a long time since I've enjoyed myself as much as I did today. I thought you might be angry at me for going to Ken and Barb's, and participating in their little games."

"Well, I am usually the one to call a halt to anything like that," Laura replied, "but I was competing with Barb and Emily a little, and a little jealous I guess. They kept egging me on and flashing their lovely bodies at us. I just wanted them to know that I wasn't bad looking either," she added somewhat defiantly.

"You know that I'm proud of you, Laura. I love you so much. You don't have to prove anything to anybody for my sake." Gary reached over and pulled Laura to him. She rubbed the tears from her cheeks and wiped her nose on the sleeve of her blouse.

"It wasn't so much for you, Gary. It was for me! For my silly pride, I think. I wanted to win that second game so I could choose my reward. I wanted to outdo the other gals at something, and I guess I finally did."

Gary laughed. "I guess you did at that. I think Ken was actually shocked that you made him take off his trunks. When you straddled him and rubbed your bare red-haired pussy over his cock, I thought he would lose it. I got as hard as a rock watching you."

Finally, Laura chuckled as she recalled the look on Ken's face when she humped his hard cock and let him feel her wetness. " I think Ken was waiting for me to put his cock inside me. Maybe I was a bit of a tease, but at that point, I wanted you so bad. It felt so good when I came and sat down on your cock. I was so wet and you were as hard as I can ever remember. At that point, I didn't care who was there...I needed for you to fuck me. For a few minutes, I forgot that they were there. But, when I realized that we were really fucking right in front of four other people, I got so turned on I almost went crazy. When we came, I think I may have passed out for a few seconds. It was so intense and wonderful."

"I felt the same way," Gary replied. "I could see over your shoulder after you sat down on my cock. I saw the others watching us and it was such a turn-on for me. Ken and Ted were stroking their cocks as they watched you ride me. Barb was rubbing her pussy and Emily pulled on those puffy nipples of hers. The all enjoyed our show, and I loved showing them what a great gal I married."

Laura snuggled closer and her hand felt Gary's cock through his pants. "I love you even more, Honey," she cooed. "I thought you would be furious with me for being so naughty...for getting so close to Ken like I did. I was sure you would never want to touch me again after the way I acted. It's such a comfort to know that you will love me, no matter what. I don't think I've ever felt as close to you as I do right now."

Gary kissed her tenderly and put one arm around her as they drove. His hand found her right breast and he felt her nipple harden as he lightly stroked her. A few minutes later, they arrived at their hotel and parked a few rows from the front doors. Gary took Laura in his arms and they kissed passionately for several minutes. They finally locked their rental car and strolled through the door into the lobby.

Another couple was waiting for the elevator when they entered the lobby. "If we hurry we can catch that elevator," Gary said, and they started walking a bit faster. The elevator doors opened and the middle-aged couple stepped in. The elevator doors closed just a few seconds before Gary and Laura arrived, and they had to wait for the other elevator. Shortly, the doors to the second lift opened and they pushed the button for the seventh floor and room 724.

"Gary, honey," Laura said as they began to rise, "it sounds crazy, I know, but will you make love to me again tonight? I'm still so horny and excited. I want to show you how much I love you."