Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura stepped into the pool, coyly sat on the coping, and watched as Hank moved into the water. She'd never seen an uncircumcised penis before and it fascinated her. Laura looked over at Ken's float. Katherine and Emily were holding onto the sides, getting a close up view of his package. He sure looked like he was enjoying the company.

Barb was sprawled on her back on the other float. Ted was holding onto the float near her head, talking with Barb in a low voice. Her husband, Gary was standing between her legs with his arms draped them. "From where Gary's standing, he has a perfect view of Barb's kitty," she thought. Then, she noticed that Hank was sitting on the steps directly across from her, staring up between her legs at her own puffy pussy.

Hank's hand was in the water as he slowly stroked his thick cock, moving the foreskin back and forth across the bulbous head. "He's really getting a charge out of looking at my pussy," she thought as she shifted her weight and spread her legs a bit wider. She watched for another minute before finally sliding down onto the pool steps next to Hank.

"You are absolutely stunning," Hank whispered to Laura. "Now, I know how much Gary must have enjoyed you last night." Laura smiled at him. "Thanks for the nice compliment."

"You know, I've never even seen an uncircumcised one before," Laura whispered back. "It looks so much bigger that way," she added.

Hank grinned at her disclosure. "So, you've never touched an uncut cock, either, right?"

Laura shook her head and felt a little shudder. "No, no I haven't," she answered truthfully. "All this is new for me. Yesterday was an incredible experience for me and I don't think I am really over it yet."

"Here, give me your hand, Laura," Hank urged. Laura moved her hand and Hank pulled her toward him. Her fingers closed around his thick staff and she felt it come to life. Instinctively, she stroked up and back and watched through the water as the big head moved in and out of sight. Hank leaned back on his elbows and let her jack him off under water. He glanced over at Katherine and saw her watching them. Katherine smiled and winked, then casually let her begin to fondle Ken's balls as he stretched out on the float.

Hank wanted to save himself for the afternoon's activities, so holding onto Laura's arms, he moved into deeper water with her. "Can you float on your back?" he asked.

"Sure," Laura replied. "Why?"

"If you will float on your back, I'll give you a water massage. I promise, you'll really enjoy it."

Laura rolled over and relaxed on her back in the water. Hank placed her head on his right shoulder so that their cheeks touched. He held her at the waist and slowly moved her through the water. The back and forth motion made her even more relaxed. Soon, she could feel her legs spreading open and the touch of the water on her labia. The gentle movement was exquisite and she emitted a low moan. With a change in position, Hank held one of Laura's legs, just under her knee and the back and forth motion intensified. It felt as if the pool was fucking her and lapping at her. The sensuous movements continued. A few minutes later, Laura's whole body stiffened as she climaxed. "Ahhh," she groaned as the water moved over her most sensitive parts. "Oh my God," she moaned as her mouth hung open and a full-blown orgasm overtook her.

Katherine and Emily took turns stroking Ken's stiff cock while they watched Laura. "Hank is so good with watsu massage," she murmured to Emily. "He makes me come every time."

"I want him to do me that way, too," Emily replied. "I'll bet it feels unbelievable. Will you let him give me a watsu later today?"

"If he doesn't, I will," Katherine replied as she looked deeply into Emily's eyes. "I might be just a little bit better than Hank," she added with a sly smile. "That sounds awfully good too," Emily answered. "You both are a very refreshing surprise."

Gary observed his wife, Laura, in the throes of her climax and found his cock had hardened at the sight. Hank had made her come without even touching her pussy directly. "Boy, when I encouraged Laura to loosen up, she really got into the swing of things," he thought. "Hank just might score a homerun with her before Ted and Ken get an opportunity. That monster cock of his has my wife in a trance, that's for sure.

Hank gently turned Laura back around and the two hugged each other as they floated dreamily. Gary turned his head and noticed that Barb's swollen cunt lips were now in full bloom just a few inches from his face. It only took a small movement on his part to lean forward and touch her bare inner labia with the tip of his tongue. As he touched her, the womanly aroma of love juices invaded his senses. He felt her legs moving farther apart as if inviting him to probe deeper. Using his whole tongue, Gary lapped at Barb's cunt and tasted her copious juices for the first time.

Meanwhile, Ted moved to the side of Barb's float and began sucking on her erect nipple. His hand covered her other breast and he gently massaged it while his lips pulled on her other nipple. Gary used his hands to spread Barb even farther and plunged his tongue into her slippery hole. Her hips bucked as she met his tongue thrusts, covering his face with her sticky juice. Ted was a voyeur transfixed as Barb ground her wet lips into Gary's mouth. Her breasts became solid and her body went rigid. "Oh God...oh God," she moaned as she climaxed, then sank back onto the float.

Ken's eyes were closed as Emily and Katherine fondled his balls and alternately stroked and sucked on his now-rigid staff. Each arm touched a different woman as they played with him. Ken tweaked Emily's puffy nipple with one hand and felt the weight of Katherine's hefty jug with the other. He let his hands roam lower and caressed two soft asses simultaneously. "This is what heaven must be like," he thought to himself. "I have two lovely ladies taking turns sucking my dick while I am free to pet them both."

Ken moved one hand back up to Katherine's erect nipple and pulled on it gently. Katherine emitted a low groan as she sucked on his cock. The vibrations from her throat simply increased the pleasure he was receiving. He pulled a bit harder and Katherine became even more vocal without removing her lips from his stiff cock. Katherine increased the intensity of her blowjob as Ken continued to tug and twist her long nipple. Her head bobbed rapidly on his shaft and the vibrations continued to emanate from deep in her throat.

Ken turned his head and observed Gary as he buried his face in Barb's wide-open snatch. His neighbor, Ted, was massaging Barb's tits and watching as Gary brought Ken's wife to a crashing climax. The sight of his wife being royally tongue fucked, along with the incredible cock sucking he was enjoying was more than Ken could tolerate. "I'm going to cum," he cautioned Katherine. Emily gazed down on the scene and saw Katherine tighten her lips around Ken's cock.

"She's going to take Ken's cum in her mouth," Emily thought. A few seconds later, Ken's balls tightened and he shot his warm jizz down Katherine's throat. Although she tried to swallow it all, a quantity began to leak out and flow down Ken's shaft. Emily used her fingers to wipe it up and then put her fingers to her own lips. As Katherine raised her head, Emily leaned in and inserted Ken's wet cock into her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to clean off the remaining juice. Emily looked across the float at Katherine and their eyes met. Without thinking, the two women reached for each other. Ken watched as they kissed and shared his sticky fluid. Instinctively, his arms wrapped around the two women as they laid their heads on his belly.

As they returned to planet Earth, Emily stared lazily into Katherine's eyes. "That was incredible, Hun," Emily murmured. "You are a very sensuous lady. Watching you with Ken got me so hot. If I wasn't in this pool, my pussy would be on fire."

Katherine gazed back at Emily, recalling her beautiful breasts and cute strip of dark hair above her pouty nether lips. "Why don't we get out of the pool, then? I'll see if I can put out that fire for you."

Emily smiled. She leaned down and kissed Ken. "Do you mind if we leave you alone on your float, Ken?"

"No, Emily, you and Katherine go ahead and enjoy yourselves. I'm sure I can find some way, or someone, to amuse me."

Emily and Katherine left the pool hand in hand. They moved to one of the lounge chairs and adjusted it to the flat position. Katherine straddled Emily's prone body and gazed down at her glistening sex. Emily's legs parted in anticipation as she looked up at Katherine's smooth shaven pussy. Both women sported budding inner labia now coated with the wetness that betrayed their excitement. Without a word, Katherine lowered her face to Emily's entrance and began to slowly lick up and down her slit. Her fingers caressed the thin strip of hair and pulled back the top of her slit to reveal Emily's erect clit.

As Katherine touched the tip of her tongue to her clit, Emily accepted the invitation and pulled Katherine's open cunt to her. The two wanton women began to pleasure each other in clear view of the others. Ted observed his wife being eaten by another woman and watched Katherine's tits sway as she buried her face in his wife's open pleasure cove. "When they're finished, I'm going to eat that gal's bare pussy and learn how she likes being well fucked," Ted mused. "Maybe my Emily will help me fuck her new friend."

Gary was so engrossed with pleasuring Barb that he failed to notice when Hank and Laura used the bench seat to leave the pool. Finally, he looked around and saw Hank sitting in a chair drinking a beer. The other thing he noted was his wife, Laura, sitting on the deck in front of Hank. She was busily stroking Hank's big cock and leaning in to lick the bulbous head every few seconds. Now that he was no longer limp, Hank easily had the largest cock. Gary mentally estimated that Hank's fuck pole was about 8 ½ or maybe even 9 inches long and perhaps 2 inches or more in diameter. "I doubt that Laura can take all of that," he thought, "but I have no doubt that she's going to try pretty soon."

Gary was intrigued by the scene and left the pool. He strolled to the table and looked down on his wife's head as she pulled and sucked on Hank's big dick. "You have a beautiful wife," Hank said as Gary Pulled up a second chair, sat and watched Laura's performance. "Yes, I do and I love her dearly," Gary replied. Laura glanced sideways and noticed that her husband was watching her give Hank a first class blow job. Knowing that Gary was watching her made her even hornier. "I can't believe that I'm actually sucking on another guy's cock while Gary sits right next to me," she thought to herself. "But I really want to do it and I guess Gary really likes to watch. I wonder if he knows what I am thinking right now?"

Gary could read the signs of Laura's desire. Her face and neck were flushed and her eyes sparkled with desire. "Hank, unless I miss my guess, my wife is dying to feel your big dick inside her wet pussy," Gary thought out loud. "She's never had another cock beside mine inside her, and she's so tight you would have to be very gentle," he continued.

Laura heard her husband's words and pulled her lips off Hank. "Oh, Honey, would you let me try him?" Laura asked shakily. "You know I've never...," and her voice trailed off. Meanwhile, Hank stroked his stiff shaft and smiled to himself. "I hope he gives her the okay, cause I want to fuck this beauty in the worst way."

"I know you haven't, Laura, and I guess it's time for you to see what it's like." He read the lust in his wife's eyes, then glanced up at Hank. "Would you like to show my wife what another cock feels like, Hank?"

"If you don't mind, I'd be honored," Hank replied with a wink. "I promise, I'll be very gentle."

Gary helped his quivering wife to stand up. He spread her legs and put his hand on her pussy. Her red cunt hair was soaked and his finger slipped easily into her warm hole. He stood and hugged her to him, then gave her a long, tender kiss. "I love you, Laura," Gary whispered. "I love you too," she said shaking with anticipation.

"Here, let me help you," Gary whispered to Laura. He placed her legs outside of Hank's knees and moved her forward facing him. Hank moved forward in his chair, his big hard cock pointing at the sky. Gary held his wife's tits from behind and urged her to sit on Hank's lap. At the same time, Hank guided his prick into the proper position for entry. Laura felt the head of Hank's cock as it parted her inner cunt lips. It felt so big, she was sure it would split her open. "Wait," she said. "It's not going to fit inside me. It's too big."

Hank could feel how wet she was. "I'll take it very slow, Laura," he assured. "Katherine was scared too the first time we tried, so don't worry." Gary continued to hold Laura as Hank rubbed his thick cock over her sopping lips. "Let me try just putting the head in," Hank encouraged and Laura moved lower in response. Laura felt herself stretching as she went lower. It was a strange, yet erotic feeling. Slowly, her vaginal passage seemed to stretch and the head of Hank's shaft slipped into her. "Oh, I feel so full already," she murmured. "I think it's inside me now."

Gary urged his wife to continue her descent and soon another couple of Hank's inches disappeared. Gary raised Laura up and then let her move down again. Laura could feel her slippery juices coat more and more of Hank's stiff member. After several more vertical movements, she felt her legs touch Hank's thighs. One more movement confirmed that he was now completely inside and she was perched on his lap. The head of his cock pressed against Laura's cervix, another first for her. "I can't believe I got it all in me," she said to both Hank and Gary. "It feels like you drove a bus into me," she chuckled.

Without any further encouragement from her husband, Laura began to ride Hank's massive pole. She alternated between vertical movements and a grinding action when she was fully impaled. Hank massaged her tits and pulled them as she controlled their lovemaking. "You are one hot woman," Hank said. "I won't last very long if you keep doing what you're doing."

Gary sat back in his chair, stroking his own cock. He watched as his sweet wife lustily fucked her first strange cock. He noticed the juices flowing out around Hank's pole as she rode him. "I want to be next," he said to his lovely wife. "I want to fuck you after you finish with Hank."

The thought of her husband begging for sloppy seconds intensified Laura's excitement. She moved faster and ground her red thatched pussy harder into Hank. "I can't wait any longer," Hank gasped as she continued her assault. "I'm going to cum." Laura sat on Hank's lap and put her arms around his neck, holding herself down on his throbbing cock. In a few seconds, she felt him stiffen. A sudden warmth deep within her womb told Laura that he had flooded her with his love liquid. She felt several twitches as jets of cum collided with the walls of her stretched vagina. She turned to look into her husband's eyes and her body shook as she experienced her first climax from an alien cock. "Oh my God," she gasped as Gary watched her come. "Ohhh...," she stammered as her voice turned into a low moan. She laid her body against Hank's and felt his huge staff begin to shrink inside her. It was several minutes before she could move.

As Gary watched his wife get the fucking of her life, his own cock, feeling his need, remained stiff and ready. Laura began to stir and Gary reached for her. Dutifully, she rose and Hank's white gel began to run down the inside of her thighs. Gary pulled her over to his chair and looked up into her eyes. She had a far away look as if she were in a trance. He grasped her ass with his hands and urged her to sit on his lap. His cock slipped into her quite easily and he experienced the warm, sloppy feeling of entering a woman who had been previously fucked. The couple sat together without movement for a while, and then Gary began to help Laura return his thrusts. As they slowly made love to one another, Hank stood next to them and tentatively offered his cock to Laura. She looked lazily at Hank's limp rod and opened her mouth as an invitation. Hank moved closer and Laura sucked him as she ground her damp pelvis against her husband.

Seeing his beautiful wife sucking on the cock that just exploded inside her, and feeling the evidence of the encounter as he slid inside her was too much. In moments, Gary added his own seed to Hank's as he shot more cum into Laura's well-fucked hole. Laura felt Gary's climax and the extra warmth he added. She continued to suck Hank for another minute or so, but it was clear that he needed more time before he could return to full staff.

As Katherine finished giving Emily a long, luxurious tongue fucking, she checked what the others were doing. Her glance landed first on Gary, sitting in a chair stroking his cock. Then, she saw her Hank with his big cock in Laura, up to the hilt. Katherine watched as Laura bobbed up and down on her husband's cock and it was just moments before he spewed inside her. Then, before she could shake that vision, Gary pulled Laura onto his stiff cock and proceeded to continue the second round of her fuck session. "Laura is going to be full of cum in a couple of minutes," she marveled. Hank got his limp member into Laura's mouth and Gary was obviously close to shooting. Sure enough, in another minute the couple completed their act and Laura tired of sucking Hank.

Katherine could still taste Emily's juices on her lips. Having witnessed the scene between her husband and the couple in the next room, she was not yet satisfied. Katherine left the lounger and walked over to Gary and Laura. She leaned over and kissed Hank. "Did you enjoy fucking her?" she asked. "She was wonderful," Hank responded to his wife with a wink. "Well, I'm glad, because I want you to share her with me now, Daddy."

Gary heard the exchange, but the meaning didn't register until he felt Laura being lifted off his limp willy. Katherine led Laura back to the lounger and gently helped her lay down. She spread Laura's legs and marveled at the amount of cum leaking from her gaping well-fucked orifice. Laura looked down between her breasts and stared into Katherine's eyes. They held each other's gaze as Katherine extended her tongue and began to lick her nether lips.

As Gary and Hank looked on, Katherine cleaned Laura and sucked as much of their combined sperm as possible from her. Gary would not soon forget the sight of his wife being eaten by this woman after being fucked by two men. He would also remember the way Katherine looked as she bent over, presenting him with a bird's eye view of her bare cunt and crinkled asshole. "I am going to fuck Katherine before this day is out," he thought to himself. "It's only fair, since Hank got to stretch my wife's pussy with that bone of his."

"She likes it up the ass, too," Hank commented. He noticed Gary's interest and almost read his thoughts. "If you don't mind, Hank, I'd like to try her both ways," Gary retorted with a grin. "I heard you fucking her in the ass last night and wondered what she would be like that way."

"My Katherine is addicted to sex," Hank laughed. "She's going to suck all our cum out of your lady before she's through. When you recover, I'm sure you'll find her ready and willing to give you all you can handle. When we go on trips like this, she's hard to keep up with and I don't mind sharing with the right people."

"Lucky for us that we were put in adjoining rooms at the hotel," Gary said. "Otherwise, we would never have had the pleasure. I know Laura will never forget her first strange cock. You've probably spoiled her for others."

1...34567...12