Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb led her guests to their room and showed Katherine where she kept the extra blankets and towels. "Consider this your home for the weekend," Barb said. "Get whatever you want from the bar or kitchen. You can sleep in as late as you wish. The party probably won't get started till noon. I'll be up around eight to get coffee and breakfast started."

Barb hugged Katherine and gave Hank a goodnight kiss. Hank pulled her to him and let his hands roam under her T-shirt to caress her round ass. "I'm going to want some of that tomorrow, honey," he teased and gave her a light slap on her right butt cheek.

Barb felt Hank's large cock through his briefs, running her fingers along its length. "And, I can't wait to get an intimate dose of this either. I hope you'll give me first dibs...after Katherine, of course."

Katherine chuckled at the two lovebirds. "It seems like every woman wants dibs on my man's thick rod. Just think, I get it all the time and you only get a sample once in a while. By the way, Barb, does Ken still like to eat pussy? He's the best I've ever experienced."

"More than ever," Barb replied. You had better let him know that you are interested in testing out his capabilities again."

...to be continued

Our Good Neighbor Policy 22

Saturday morning dawned and Barb was the first one up. She got the coffee brewing, then slid an apron over her naked body. Soon, she had bacon sizzling in her electric skillet and the first plate of pancakes ready to pour onto the griddle. The delicious kitchen aromas seeped into the bedrooms. Hank, Katherine, and Ken joined Barb and the two couples enjoyed breakfast together.

"I decided yesterday to do some shopping for things that will make today's party a bit more interesting," Ken said as he poured himself another cup of coffee. "I'm sure you will enjoy trying some new activities."

"What have you dreamed up this time?" Barb asked. "It better not be whips and chains," she added with a grin.

"No whips, no chains, I promise," Ken replied. "Don't you want it to be a surprise?"

Katherine leaned over to Ken and held his testicles in her hand, squeezing gently. "Surprise us by telling us right now," she insisted.

"Okay, okay," Ken quickly agreed. "Just don't squeeze any harder and I'll tell."

Katherine moved her hand and stroked her host's flaccid dick and winked. "That's better!"

"I bought several bottles of body paint, so we can have some fun drawing names, then drawing on the winners. Oh, and I bought three aerosol cans of whipped cream and a bottle of cherries. We can have some delicious desserts later on."

Katherine smiled as she absently continued to stoke Ken's enlarging cock. "I have something between my legs that you might enjoy eating...and you can add whipped cream and a cherry if you like."

"That does it," Ken responded. "You get to be the first dessert and I will show the others how their desserts should be prepared and devoured! Hank, I want you to get some good close-ups of the lesson with my digital camera too."

"I'll be more than happy to record that," Hank replied. "Katherine's already sweet, but whipped cream will make her even sweeter. It will be fun to see you get her cherry too."

The two couples continued to chat and argue about the rules and procedures for Ken's body painting activity. They finally determined that one man's and one woman's name would be drawn from the hat and they would be the first models to receive paint. They agreed that everybody would take turns decorating each model to maximize the group's creativity. Ken agreed to take pictures of each painted model for the record. Ken also confirmed that the body paint label indicated that it was edible and could be easily rinsed off with water.

Everyone helped clear the table and clean up the breakfast dishes. Barb shed her apron, brewed a second pot of coffee and suggested that they move outside and enjoy the balmy, late-morning atmosphere.

Ken raised the umbrella and the four naked friends sat around the table sipping coffee and talking. It was 11:30 when Emily and Ted arrived, carrying a large bag of chips and bowls of salsa and guacamole. They each greeted Hank and Katherine warmly and pulled up chairs as Ken uncovered the dips and opened the chips. "Looks like we need some margaritas to go with these snacks," he stated and went inside to mix up a pitcher.

"I'll go get the glasses," Emily volunteered. She followed Ken into the house and headed to the bar. "I brought in your newspaper," she told Ken. "I didn't figure that any of you would want to put on shorts to fetch it," she giggled. Before getting the glasses, Emily pulled her T-shirt over her head, baring her breasts and puffy nipples. Then, she slid her cotton shorts off her hips and stepped out of them. Ken whistled as he walked by her. "My, what a cute brunette landing strip you have my dear."

Emily smiled and turned to face Ken. She pressed her hips out to exaggerate her pouty, shaved nether lips and ran her finger up her slit and through the thin line of dark hair just above her clit. "I'm hoping for a lot of traffic at this port later today," she teased. Ken bent to suck one of her erect nipples into his mouth. "I don't think you'll be disappointed," he teased in return as he carried the pitcher to the door.

"Hey, sounds like the party has begun," Al called from the other side of the fence separating their backyards.

"I just brought out the first pitcher of margaritas, Al," Ken replied. "Come on over."

"Linda's about ready. Unlock the back gate. We'll be there in a couple of minutes."

Al and Linda opened the gate and joined the others on the pool deck. Al carried two pizza boxes, adding enough food for a hearty lunch of finger food. Barb introduced Hank and Katherine to the newcomers. Linda's eyes widened as Hank stood. First, she noticed his salt and pepper gray hair, then his sparkling blue eyes. Finally, her gaze fell upon the long, thick appendage dangling between his tan legs. Hank was even bigger than she imagined! Hank moved closer, giving her a tight hug. She felt his thick cock press against her leg and it made her shiver in anticipation.

Al moved around the table and leaned down to give Katherine a friendly hug. She wrapped her arms around his thick neck and his hand grazed the side of her ample right breast. Katherine let her hands slide down Al's torso as they released the hug, tracing his hard muscles she felt through his golf shirt. Al enjoyed the eager look in her eyes as he straightened up. "This is one hot lady," he thought to himself as he surveyed her naked form.

"Might as well get comfortable," Barb urged the newcomers. Al quickly pulled his shirt over his head, kicked off his boat shoes, and unzipped his shorts. Katherine watched as he let them slide down his legs. Al wore a pair of bikini underwear and they bulged nicely in front. He saw Katherine lick her lips as he stuck his thumbs into the sides of his tiny briefs and slowly lowered them. His semi-hard cock surrounded by a thick mat of dark hair caught her attention immediately.

Meanwhile, Linda stepped out of her sandals and fussed with the buttons on her shorts. Hank watched intently as she finally slid her shorts down her long, lean legs. She wore black thong panties. Hank detected wisps of blonde pussy hair all around the edge of the tiny triangle of fabric and he felt the blood begin to rush to his penis. Linda folded her shorts and turned to put them on one of the lounge chairs. Her perfectly rounded, naked ass made Hank catch his breath. The tiny black string running up her crack failed to cover any of that fabulous view. With her back still turned, Linda pulled off her thong and tossed it on top of her shorts. Al watched the expression on Hank's face as his beautiful young wife began to unbutton her blouse. She still had her back to the group as she opened her blouse, folded it neatly, and bent to place it with her shorts. Her legs were slightly parted and Hank got a marvelous rear view of her pussy. Linda popped the snap on the front of her bra and let the thin straps fall from her shoulders. She seemed determined to draw out the drama of her nudity. Perhaps she was still somewhat shy due to the small size of her firm breasts, or the fact that she was the youngest person in the group. At last, Linda turned around and walked back to the table. Hank smiled broadly when as he drank in the lithe beauty of the young woman. He looked over at her husband and winked. "Al, you are one lucky son of a bitch! Linda, please don't think I am just a dirty old man, just because I'm having a hard time taking my eyes off of you."

"I don't think that, Hank," Linda insisted. I'm glad you find me attractive, even though I am kind of small in the boob department."

"They look perfect on you, Linda," Emily gushed. You look like a runway model at a high priced fashion show."

"And, your curvy bottom is to die for," Ted insisted.

Ken manufactured another pitcher of margaritas and the group finished up the pizza. The sun's warmth began to make itself felt as it became early afternoon. Hank, Barb, Katherine, and Al decided to take a dip in the pool, while Linda and Emily stretched out on loungers to absorb some rays. Ken asked Ted to help him bring out the camera and some other necessary items. "What kind of items?" Ted asked as they entered the house. "I bought some edible body paint," Ken advised. "I thought we would liven up the party a little with it." Ken handed Ted two bowls, some paper and pencils. "We'll draw names to see who gets painted," he explained.

"Sounds like a lot of fun," Ted agreed. "Everybody can get into the act."

When Ken and Ted returned, they noticed that Katherine had Al cornered on the steps of the pool. Her hand was between his legs, and he was fondling her soft, full breasts. Hank was standing in the pool with Barb's legs wrapped around him. Her arms were around his neck and ripples in the water seemed to indicate that she was sliding up and down on Hank's big, thick cock.

"Guess Barb couldn't wait any longer to feel his monster," Ken chuckled. "My wife is a closet nympho, you know."

"I love that about her," Ted added. "She's willing to try anything...even letting me tie her up and blindfold her. I think she really enjoyed that time when I surprised her with my fetish."

"I'm going to have to try that with her," Ken replied. "How about loaning me your gear next week?"

The two men continued to relive some of their earlier sessions and the discussion raised both of their interests in the current activities.

Ken called for everyone's attention. "Hey, gang, I have invented a game that we all can play. I call the game Creative Artistry. First, you four lovebirds need to join us on the deck. While you are drying off, I will explain the rules. Everybody will write their first name on a slip of paper. The men's names go in the blue bowl and the women's names go in the yellow bowl. As our guest, Hank will draw one name from the yellow bowl, and that lady will be a model for Creative Artistry. Katherine will draw one name from the blue bowl, and that gentleman will be the other model. The rest of us will take turns using all of these colorful body paints. They wash off with water and they are edible! We can use our combined imaginations to create living works of art. We will take plenty of pictures of our work for our party album, of course. We will start as soon as everyone is dry. You can only use your body parts to paint...fingers, toes, or whatever. To erase something, you just have to lick off the paint. There are no other rules."

Wet bodies were soon dry and names were placed into the two bowls. Katherine swirled the slips of paper in the bowl as Ken held it high. She pulled out a slip and laughed. "Hank, you get to be the model!" Everybody applauded as Hank grinned. "My pleasure...I think!"

Then, Hank got to fondle the slips of paper in the yellow bowl. Again, Ken held the bowl up so nobody could see the women's name slips. His fingers finally chose a slip and he handed it to Ken to read. "Well, we have a lady model," Ken said, holding everyone's attention for an extra moment. "Our beautiful model is none other than...Emily!" The group clapped and Emily hopped several times in excitement, her breasts jiggling as she moved. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," she said as the three other ladies congratulated her.

Ken spread a wide sheet of plastic onto the deck to serve as a makeshift stage for the Creative Artistry event. "This stuff will wash off with water, but I don't know how well it will rinse off my deck, so please try to keep the paint on the plastic. I'll draw a lady's name from the yellow bowl now, and that person will get to go first. You can apply paint to either one of our models and don't worry, you'll have more chances to add more paint as we go along."

Ken drew another slip from the yellow bowl. "Barb, you get to go first," Ken announced. "I'll keep drawing names from alternate bowls and we'll keep the same order as we move along."

Barb examined the paint colors and picked the bright red. She dipped the nipple of her right breast into the wide-mouth bottle, then slowly walked over to Hank. "Hold your cock out straight," she requested with a grin. Hank wrapped his hand around his semi-rigid member. "Pull the foreskin back," Barb ordered. Hank moved the foreskin, revealing the large head. "It's already kinda red, but I think it would look cute if it was really bright red, don't you?" She teased. Hank held his cock up and Barb leaned forward, pushing her nipple onto the head of his rising cock. When she backed away, Hank sported a very brilliant red lump. "You can let go now, Hank," Katherine chuckled. The others joined Katherine and Hank seemed a bit embarrassed. "This model business can be humiliating," he complained to more laughter.

Ken chose a name from the blue bowl. "Ted, it looks like you're next." Ted clapped his hands together and slowly walked around the two models. He also put his fingers into the red bottle and spread paint onto both of his hands. Walking behind the two models he looked at one and then the other. Finally, he stepped behind his pretty wife and slapped her right ass cheek with his painted palm. 'Smack!' Then, before Emily could move, he stepped again and slapped her left cheek with his other hand. 'Smack!' "Ouch," Emily squealed, "that hurt you big brute!" Ted just laughed at her discomfort. "You usually like it when I spank you, my dear," he said. "Turn around and let the others see your red ass."

"Katherine, it's your turn next," Ken said. Katherine had obviously been doing some thinking as she watched. She picked up the blue bottle and smeared some into her right hand. She walked over to her husband and stood looking at him for a moment as she smiled. "You're always telling me how you have a case of blue balls, you will now for sure!" Katherine reached under Hank's cock and covered his scrotum with the thick blue paint, making sure to cover them well. That brought a roar of laughter from the group as Hank hung his head in feigned shame.

Ken drew the next name. "My turn," he announced. He chose the green bottle and carried it over to Emily. "I love your puffy nipples, Emily," he stated as he looked into her wide eyes. "I wonder what they will look like painted bright green?" With that, he circled each erect nipple with paint. "That looks cute," he added. "I think you need a green lawn to go with them." Ken stooped down and used his finger to cover Emily's thin dark landing strip of pubic hair with the same green paint. "Now we have a green lawn and a sprinkler system!" The group approved of Ken's creative move.

"Linda, you finally get your turn," Ken urged. Linda picked up the orange bottle and immediately walked behind Hank. He winced, expecting to be swatted like Emily. Instead, Linda knelt and used her finger to draw a big heart around Hank's buttocks. Then, she dipped each of her nipples in the yellow paint and pressed her firm tits against Hank, leaving two round headlights on his cheeks. Finally, she chose the blue paint and added an arrow pointing from his right ribs down to the heart and then from the bottom of the heart to his left thigh. "I want everybody to know that when you see Hank's heart moving up and down, he's in the process of fulfilling my heart's desire!" She turned Hank around so the group could see what she meant, and they all applauded her ingenuity.

"Al, you get your turn at last," Ken said with a grin. Al was more than ready. He returned to the red bottle of paint and moved to Emily. Nobody was surprised, but she already had paint in the vital spots. "In a little while, when the game is over, I plan to ask sweet Emily to suck my cock. I think she needs some very red lips for that task, don't you?" Al gathered the red paint on his fingers and sloppily smeared it around Emily's mouth. She now looked somewhat like a circus clown with bad makeup. "Shit," Emily moaned. "I look like hell now, Al. Nobody is going to want to play with me." Several voices piped up immediately. "That's what you think, Emily!"

"I believe we have done quite well so far," Ken judged. "Let's go to round two and see what else we can think up."

As Barb was about to pick a paint color, the cordless phone on the table rang. Barb quickly picked it up, wondering who might be calling on Saturday. "Oh, hi Ann," she replied and listened again. "Sure," Barb said a couple of moments later. "We're all out back by the pool playing a game. You and Carl are welcome to join us. Come around to the back gate, it will be unlocked. No, just come as you are. No need to bring a thing except a couple of towels maybe. Fine, see you shortly."

"What was that all about?" Ken asked. "Were you talking to our next door neighbors?"

"Yeah, Ann and I had a talk earlier in the week. She and Carl happened to look over the fence last week when he was up on a ladder cleaning the gutters. They saw our little party. She ended up telling me how horny they both got from their brief peek, so I told her they were welcome to join us if they weren't too busy with each other today," she summarized quickly. "I really didn't think they would want to come over, but you just never know. Anyway, they've never partied like this before, so everybody just chill about everything and we'll see what happens. Linda, Al, you understand how they must feel right about now."

"Absolutely," Al agreed. "I hope they've already had a long talk about what they might or might not do."

"I'm sure they have by now," Barb said. They're total newbies, so let's not pressure them to get naked or do anything. We'll just have to see how the fit in, and this game might be just the ticket to get them involved."

Ken spoke up again. "This calls for a fresh pitcher of margaritas. I'll make the drinks and we'll delay the start of Creative Artistry, round two, until our new people arrive. Maybe they will want to help us finish painting our happy models. Meanwhile, Ted, how about filling that plastic bucket with water so we can wash the paint off our hands."

Ted filled the bucket while Ken went into the bar to fix more margaritas. The models and others stepped to the table and nibbled on snacks and polished off the last of the earlier drinks. "This should be interesting," Emily stated. "I've never met these people, and now they're going to meet me bare ass naked with paint all over my body!"

Al hugged Emily's shoulder. "It's going to be fun to watch their expressions and movements when they walk in," he said to the group. "It hasn't been but a couple of weeks since Linda and I were in their same situation. I wonder how they will react to being surrounded by eight nude bodies?"

"I know how I hope they'll react," Katherine chimed in. "I guess we're the old-timers at this, but I am always amazed at how quickly most couples shed their inhibitions and their clothes when they realize that it's okay to let their hair down...so to speak."